Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (33783 Views)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Kaxmytex(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
sad
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
Effects of too much weeds, tatoos, & cocaines. Now, it's codine effects.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by zolajpower: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
train up a child the way he should go. and when he grows up he shall not depart from it. i didnt know the dude has a mum.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by An0nimus: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
emmalezy: Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we’re told it doesn’t look good … ReportNaija has learned.

We broke the story … the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Source : www.reportnaija..com/2013/03/lil-wayne-in-critical-condition-and-in.html
I see cool cool grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by boron10(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
No Sympathy for him at all. If he like make e caput, not my concern
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Donsammi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Young money.. abeg ooh as ur album says "u ar not a human being" plz dnt die a human death ..recova quick me dnt'want to miss yhu
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Fhemmmy:

It is not that they wanna, sometimes, they have to, cos they have to perform in 50 cities in few months and have to dance and sing for hours to satisfy the fans . . . . That is painful if you ask me.
What do mean by "they have to"? There's simply no tangible excuse for abusing drugs, IMO.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
....something will kill Wayne-his extreme addiction to hard drug is dangerous.seriously,i will not miss him when he dies,unless he stops drugs...
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by deshclones(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
palugy colina: he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class

Stay there and be judging him...he has enjoyed the earth no doubt..but he sure will be forgiven and granted first class pass to Heaven if he as much as confesses and repents of his sin a few minutes before his death...thats the beauty of Christianity...while you stay here on earth,w@nking off your weary manliness with video model girls lil wayne has chopped and cleaned mouth...and you sure as hell will miss heaven...irony of life sha...smh cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Purple drank and syrup - thought that nygga was already dead, anyway...

Lil Wayne is trash - next! undecided undecided
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by drexx(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
I am praying nothing tragic should happen to him. After M. J, this guy is the next biggest character in the entertainment world. We can't afford to lose him now. Wish him speedy recovery
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by DAVE5(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
all i can say is; i wish him well... Get well G

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by otokx(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
wish him a quick recovery.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
Almighty God, please come to Tunechi's aid. I say a little prayer for you Mr. Carter. Get well.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by noobsaibot2(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=48pt]Wey okija_juju [/size]
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Good For Him Hahahahahahahah[/size]
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
I just pray that Oga at the top to grant him speedy recovery.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
They kept tellin him leave that Syrup Alone...

He looked right into them Mtv cameras and said.."Yall fans dont worry about me..worry about yourselves"

Ight Niqqa....Im Too Busy Worried About myself to give a damn if you die right Now...

is this story real By tha Way?..I don't keep up with Washed Up Southern Rappers.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yup just read LA Times

Good for Him..

Haha

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Quick recovery...wayne
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
What do mean by "they have to"? There's simply no tangible excuse for abusing drugs, IMO.

Sir/Ma . . . please dont get me wrong, i am not talking about hard drugs here oh, i am talking of pain killers . . . . i am not sure they MUST, but saying it is tough for some of them not to, cos of their schedule for performances to stay on top of their games, you think dancing and singing for hours and touring states and countries is easy? Not at all, so with the pain they have gone thru the previous night, they have to take something to feel better "pain killers" . . . However, i am not supporting it or saying it is aiight for them to do it, just trying to see why they do

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by nairaman66(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Oh I forgot NLers- Another Album is in the making..
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Leave That Cokke, Alcohol, Cough Syrup and Pillz Cocktail alone ma Niqqah.......

R.I.P.....Hope you don't ruin Hip Hop in Hell Like you Did up Here.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by ayox2003: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Weezy spends long hours in the studio. Atimes he would be in Hit Factory for three straight days. Plus shows and tours. Hence, dope became his best friend. Then became a dope fiend, certified.

Remember the opening line in the 2006 I Feel Like Flying. "I'm at the top of the top but still I climb, if I could ever fall, the ground will then turn into wine. I get so high that I feel like flying".

Quick recovery bro.

Frawzey
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Enitsua(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
demelza: Aww, Lil Tunechi is in coma because of drugs.
In other news, the Atlantic is an ocean.
On point
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7: See wetin excess cocaine dey cause
Do you mind pointing out where cocaine was written in the article or showing any proof of Wayne's cocaine ingestion?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
ayox2003: Weezy spends long hours in the studio. Atimes he would be in Hit Factory for three straight days. Plus shows and tours. Hence, dope became his best friend. Then became a dope fiend, certified.

Remember the opening line in the 2006 I Feel Like Flying. "I'm at the top of the top but still I climb, if I could ever fall, the ground will then turn into wine. I get so high that I feel like flying".

Quick recovery bro.

Frawzey

Correction... It I Feel Like Dying..
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
singin in lil wayne's voice. "their Lord, why Yhu taking the life of my people, i keep wondering why yhu havent take mind".... Possibly his ending is near. I pray we all have a good ending, ameen
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7: See wetin excess cocaine dey cause
. Guy, its codeine and not cocaine.. Haba!!!! Naija

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
Awww hopefully he gets better.

He's gonna rap about this, I hope cool

I don't like his lifestyle, but I greatly enjoy his music. Weezy for life cool
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Leave That Cokke, Alcohol, Cough Syrup and Pillz Cocktail alone ma Niqqah.......

R.I.P.....Hope you don't ruin Hip Hop in Hell Like you Did up Here.

He's not dead, crazy.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Weezy for Life?....What are you Twelve years Old?

C'mere and Lemme Kiss that Forehead.
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.