Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (33779 Views)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Rooneyboy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
I hope his condition hasn't deteriorated to this point again grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by adconline(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
His mother have flown to LA to ascertain the condition of his son.

His mother "has" flown to LA not "have". I can't stand bloggers who don't know how to apply rule of concord. Naija education is in a mess!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by obowunmi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
LIES

Lil Wayne is in stable condition.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by AK481(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
live fast die young.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Do get well soon Lil' Wanye. No bad news again this year I beg o.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Weezy for Life?....What are you Twelve years Old?

C'mere and Lemme Kiss that Forehead.
kiss

cool Call it whatever you want, Weezy is one of the best.

In my most humble opinion, Wheezy is wayyyyyyy better than Jay-Z. Jay-Z is just hype, man.

Not to say that JayZ aint good.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
He'll be Dead In a Few Months.

These Seizures are Caused by Los Angeles Cocaine.

Hoee azzz Niqqah thought he was snorting that Cheap New Orleans Cut with his Nasty Cough Syrup That he drinks in His Alcoholic
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: I hope his condition hasn't deteriorated to this point again grin

ROTFLMAO!! grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

cool Call it whatever you want, Weezy is one of the best.

In my most humble opinion, Wheezy is wayyyyyyy better than Jay-Z. Jay-Z is just hype, man.

Not to say that JayZ aint good.

They Both OverRated. undecided

What do Pretty Yoruba Women Know About Hip Hop Yohhh?!?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Rooneyboy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
adconline: His mother have flown to LA to ascertain the condition of his son.

His mother "has" flown to LA not "have". I can't stand bloggers who don't know how to apply rule of concord. Naija education is in a mess!

Fevk u .
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
LowKey, I used to be a Huge Wayne Fan in the Late 90s early 2000s when he was with the Hot Boys

I "Left" his fanbase....

When he transformed into the Skateboarding Junkie Drug Addict With Tattoss all on his Goddamn Face looking like a Alien.....
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
obo389:
undecided
Wer u see wey them write cocaine for thre??
Codine(syrub)
grin wetin b syrub ?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by AK481(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
adconline: His mother have flown to LA to ascertain the condition of his son.

how to apply "the rules of concord" and not how to apply rule of concord.

3 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by brunels: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
WIzzy F Baby and the F is for Fuckkk U. Nothing do u,u would still release Carter V in good health. Wish u quickest recover (In shina peters' voice)
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Rooneyboy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
AK 48:

how to apply "the rules of concord" and not how to apply rule of concord.

No mind am , ITK
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

LMAO Tribe or nationality has little to do with it.

Music is a nexus that connects us all.

Music is the opposite of language.

PS: So who do you like? Nas?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
lain: Wayne should learn from other rap artiste like the game, ice cube, snoop bun b etc these guyz are real gss but dont do drugs and they would live so long .. Wishn wayne (one of my best rapper, remeber hustler muzik) a quick recovery
Who told you snoop doesn't do drugs??
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by bcomputer101: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
@OP, im very Ƨ☹Ʀяƴ to tell you that Lil Wayne is performing live today @Ohio.
Who the hell gat dat blog of fake news?

See haters!

#Young.Money.Fan#
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: LowKey, I used to be a Huge Wayne Fan in the Late 90s early 2000s when he was with the Hot Boys

I "Left" his fanbase....

When he transformed into the Skateboarding Junkie Drug Addict With Tattoss all on his Goddamn Face looking like a Alien.....

Like I said, I don't appreciate his lifestyle, I see beyond that to his music.

You can't deny that he's one of THE top.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
singing in lil wayne's voice. "their Lord, why Yhu taking the life of my people, i keep wondering why yhu havent taking my life"...... Possibly his ending is near. I pray we all have a good ending, ameen
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Looool. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? u called jay-z overrated..? that ur fav rappers fav rapper, c'mon mayne.. his new shiit aint all that, But Jay Is Never Overrated..
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Ponel: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
palugy colina: he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class

Are you God, how do you know that he would end up in HELL.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Vincent41(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
emmalezy: Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we’re told it doesn’t look good … ReportNaija has learned.

We broke the story … the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We’re told Wayne is currently “unstable,” and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.

We’re told several people are at Wayne’s bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way. Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there’s evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We’re told Wayne's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.

His mother have flown to LA to ascertain the condition of his son.

Souce : www.reportnaija..com/2013/03/lil-wayne-in-critical-condition-and-in.html

good for him
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
obakovich:
Young Mulla baby!!!!!!!! Mumu, dem do am for cough em say na lie na drink em wan drink am.
Codeine isn't jes for cough alone. It's also a mild to moderate pain killer, antidiarrhea, anithypentisive, a sedative amongst other uses. He certainly didn't take it because he had cough.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Like I said, I don't appreciate his lifestyle, I see beyond that to his music.

You can't deny that he's one of THE top.

One of the Top.....Well that ain't really sayin much..

When you got Nursery Rhymers like 2chains Shooting to Number 1 on the Charts

This Era = Watered down Rhyming...Watered Down Hip Hop.....

Everything is Dumbed Down....

Lil Wayne Being a Top Rapper in today's era, is like being the greatest Basketball Player on the Streets of Ibadan
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
I pray he gets better cry cry cry

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20:

Looool. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? u called jay-z overrated..? that ur fav rappers fav rapper, c'mon mayne.. his new shiit aint all that, But Jay Is Never Overrated..

Jay Rides on New York City Hype...

If Shawn was an Mc out of Vermont, no one would vouch for that Bullshit

His Career was Over After Ether, Beyonce Resurrected it.

Nas should have never made public "peace" with Jay, He gave that Corny Camel New Life.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Vincent 4:

good for him

Touche my Friend
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by trillville(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
He is a pill popping animal, syrup sipping nigger, he is so high you can reach him like an effin antenna.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Most celeb in d entertainment industry in the US use the cedar-sinai hospital and it so happens belongs to illumanti overlords who runs the entertainment industry. When britney spears was going thru her crisis she was constantly rushed to that hospital. The hospital has been a centre for brainwashing music stars making them puppets for spreading the illuminati agenda. Well wayne shld change his ways if he gets out this becos he has reck much evil and destroyed lives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2015 Looks Stunning In New Pics / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.