Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' (59250 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by xynerise: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Until another person 4k up publicly, this joke will not stop.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by MrGarri1: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
The NSCDC official actually deserves to be rebuked for displaying gross ineptitude and inefficiency, I am however appalled by the way and manner Nigerians especially our youths have taken this matter to another level.

If only issues of CORRUPTION, BAD GOVERNANCE etc are given similar publicity and attention!!

There are so many SCAMS and daylight robberies being perpetrated by our government, yet all some folks think about is‎​ "Man at the top" story.

Let's start producing T-shirts to condemn the INJUSTICE and corruption around us!!

Let's produce songs, videos and GIFs to condemn GEj's rewarding of the most criminal-minded folks in our nation..

When are we gonna sing to The Government to remind them to bring to book those who perpetrated the subsidy scam that cost us trillions of Naira??

When are we gonna FOCUS ON ISSUES OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE!!

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by chreldb(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
I don't mean to hold brief for the commandant but I think the social media is getting a bit too judgmental. Yes the commandant made an inexcusable blunder but I think it is a little far fetched to label him incompetent just because he did not know the website of his place of work. He simply is not at par with the information age but I am sure he has experience in other aspects of the NSCDC. It's time to cut him some slack. At least for the sake of his family, especially his kids.

4 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Finland(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
May be you guys supporting him did not see the full interview. People are being conned out of their hard earned money by fraudsters building fake websites and on a national TV they ask him to clarify the organization's website but instead he gave out a fake non-existent website address. I think on a normal day he should have resigned instead of his wife blabbing! Do you know how many people that could not sleep and even eat because of fake NSCDC websites?

3 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by konami001: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
webcityng: IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION PLEASE DON'T REPLY.

SIMPLE ANSWER LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE CURRENTLY, WE WILL INFORM THE MEDIA WHEN WE HAVE ONE. DAZ ALL

I believe you my brother... i go still ask my oga at the top sha...
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by ichommy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
heheheh grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
arcbabe: Can people just stop this my oga at the top nonsense.... it all this things we call little that leads to suicide.....

In Japan, that woulda been the honorable thing to do. In this case, I think he should imbibe the Japanese culture where mediocrity is abhored and excellence is extolled and look for a sword and do what he gotta and spare the rest of us this rubbish him and his wife are trying to put us all through.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by dadicvila(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nairaland is slowly becoming and avenue to spread false information....all kinds of lazy bloggers will post links from their blogs and the moderators will willfully collaborate with them and bring their rumours to frontpage....its not funny

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by azzima(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Strauskhan1: Conversation btw channels Tv chairman and the woman....
Woman: everybody now make jest of me anywhere I go.
Chairman: what a pity, your husband caused it na.
Woman: its not his fault, its a mistake(sobs)
Chairman: a mistake? Na so?
Woman: *sobs*
Chairman: so what do you want us to do?
Woman: beseach the people to stop their jests.
Chairman: i cant do that ma'am, my oga at the top will get mad @ me grin.
maybe you guys will feel better when we hear that this guy has commited suicide.We should all stop this nonsense and focus our attention more on the dummy we call president and alams pardon.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by coogar: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Akell: The wife of the NSCDC Commandant that was ridiculed in the crazy "My Oga At The Top" VIDEO has been reported to have forced her way into Channels TV studio today to protest bitterly to the chairman of Channels on the damages the crazy video has caused his family.

She cried that her kids at school are been ridiculed everyday by their mates. On her part, her neighbours and fellow market women make jest of her every day. She says that the worse of the issue is that her husband can't sleep at night again because of the terrible embarrassment the video has caused him.
In fact she says the man cry every night and also, the so called Oga at the Top is even contemplating sacking or demoting the man because of the damages the video has caused NSCDC.

[Before this woman came from protest at Channels TV, Her Husband has received a call about his suspension].

http://www.brimtime.com/2013/03/wife-protest-at-channels-tv-over-my-oga.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Brimtime+%28Brimtime%29

story is a joke
any story written by akpos has to be a joke!

We are also appealing to the Lagos state Government to send social workers to this family to counsel them on how to deal with sad development.

It will be ashamed if we hear that any member of this heartbroken family committed suicide as a result of this embarrassment.

Luckinson Akpos at 18:43
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
I will laugh at him for ever. People need to research on latest trends and leave neanderthal lives behind.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
In fact she says the man cry every night and also, the so called Oga at the Top is even contemplating sacking or demoting the man because of the damages the video has caused NSCDC.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by blaazoon22(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
Well, let channels tv bring dis very boss"my oga at d top" let's hear him out n see his own flaws too. I bet he is no better!
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nigeriakan: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mr Ogaze, my Drama lecturer is fond of saying:
You laugh with the comic actor, not at him/her. You might as well be in their position.
Stop this messy joke around here please, at least for the sake of the innocent children of the man.
I should believe it's either a mistake or some repercussion. For I heard the man is an alumnus of UNILAG, LASU and UI.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by salmanalone(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
http:///J0CNhaTxUD. That's the link. Dass all.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by naptu2: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
Asking people to stop the joke will not stop it. Rather, it will simply remind people about it and fan the flames. The man should serve out his punishment and with time it will blow over. He is not the first and he will not be the last.

We've had penkelemes of the 1960s, Barkin Zuwo and Okechukwu Odunze of the 1980s, Rasaki of the 1990s, Patricia Etteh of the 2000s and Patience Jonathan of the 2010s (and Dan Quayle, Al Gore and George Bush in the US). They all blow over eventually
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by jajajaja828: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
English is not our language. Nigeria languages are igbo, hausa, yoruba. He should be pardon. Let ₪☺ man think or dream Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ sacking him. What Internal Affairs should look into is if he is competent t̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊ lead his people as a leader. Most Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ the white men I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our oil and gas sector cannot even sign signature. I have seen white man that thumb print Ƒσя FRSC driving lincence let alone a nigerian that speak good english. he MUST be pardon or the presidency should should transfer him t̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊ another state. Nigerians should be looking at the competency Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ the Man interms of security and civil defence not on grammar. The job is not paper work.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by drealnamdy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
angryThe whole joke is rili gettin old n borin...overused joke...will hav to admit that he made dat mistake but channels team didn't spare him..they enjoyed ridiculin..no one is abov mistakes n blunder...let him be abeg!...put urself in d family's shoes n knw hw it feels to be ridiculed...bunch of shalow minded Nigerians re the ones that re rili blowin this whole tin outta of proportion and wld even do worse if they wer in his seat.. angry undecided
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by luckgood(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
floriana: Thunder fire any attempt to stop this joke. This is the only thing that has kept me laughing in the last fews days and you want to pull the plug? The price of stopping this joke is too high. Anybody who wants to stop it must be ready to bring the original comedian of the federal republic Patience Jonathan out of retirement.
Guy have pity now..haba!
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Ghidey(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
If d interview had gone well it cld ve made d man a positive star nd won't protest to channels tv for dat. Bt it went in d negative nd d family is complaining. Hw on earth will an MD not know d URL of his firm. Stupid man. Blame urself nd not anybody
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Solowande(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
wat is she protestin abt? her husband is right na d most popular and talk abt person in social networks. y can't dis so call 'my oga at the top' guy use dis to his advantage. na wao!!

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Jarus(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
News obviously fabricated.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by azimibraun: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
God thank u for making me b my brodas keeper and nt contributing in bringing pains and misery to anoda fellow and his family. I knw I am human and am nt perfect so I ddnt mock a Man who ddnt steal or kill or even lied bt jst ddnt knw d web address of his organisation. Ministers senators, house members and even very youngmen and women are abound who do not knw dis. May God judge us all accordingly. I neva and wld neva b part of this Man's misery. God gv him strenght and his family. Anybody who wear a shirt with dt inscription may jst b wearing his/her last shirt on earth. That woman's tears, her family and her husband wll bring misery upon such a person who promotes dia misery.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by cr7lomo: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
kingoflag:

Beg kini?

Abeg make dem cuss at the man and yab him to the fullest extent of degradation.

I bet he'll guide his kids to go to school, learn, earn an "education" (not the fake rubbish he got from Unilag--- imagine the fool is a supposed graduate. smh), and teach them to know how to conduct themselves in public. Above all, he should instill in them the benefits of quality over mediocrity.

Abeg, make una insult am well, well, let these fools know that the age of mediocrity is almost over in Nigeria.

Ppl grow up but only a few wil b identified as grown ups. U r mosdef nt a grown up
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Davo93(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
Please let us learn from this man an please let it go...it can happen to anyone. A man's life is at stake here and come to think of it, if you were the one nko?? karma exists peepz

http://nairaland.com/1226971/lessons-learn-oga-top
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
SUDDENLY I FEEL SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF. THE GUY IS HARMLESS AND DOESNT NEED THIS STIGMA. I HOPE THIS BLOWS OVER SOONEST AND HE CAN RESUME HIS LIFE ABEG
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by KwoiZabo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
As a member of GEJ fan club in my office our team has drop points after alams pardon by GEJ but thank God this alams issue has been masked by my oga @ d top cheesy
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by cr7lomo: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
kingoflag:

Beg kini?

Abeg make dem cuss at the man and yab him to the fullest extent of degradation.

I bet he'll guide his kids to go to school, learn, earn an "education" (not the fake rubbish he got from Unilag--- imagine the fool is a supposed graduate. smh), and teach them to know how to conduct themselves in public. Above all, he should instill in them the benefits of quality over mediocrity.

Abeg, make una insult am well, well, let these fools know that the age of mediocrity is almost over in Nigeria.

Ppl grow up but only a few wil b identified as grown ups. U r mosdef nt a grown up so as d oda jobless fellows dat r stil insultin him
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by drealnamdy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
floriana: Thunder fire any attempt to stop this joke. This is the only thing that has kept me laughing in the last fews days and you want to pull the plug? The price of stopping this joke is too high. Anybody who wants to stop it must be ready to bring the original comedian of the federal republic Patience Jonathan out of retirement.

Thunder fire u to for there u dis shallow minded Nigerian...pple lik u wld do worse if u wer der...makin jest of lil mistakes of other pple lik u re any better...Go siddon!! Ode!
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by chucky234(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
fine boy abbey: Okay I ithink we shld let this poor man have his breath sincerlly the joke has been over used. Its high time we stop dis madness afterall GEJ was on cnn the other tym made the same error kept saying parson pardon when he was out of point
LMAO @parson pardon
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by FutureDon(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
drealnamdy: angryThe whole joke is rili gettin old n borin...overused joke...will hav to admit that he made dat mistake but channels team didn't spare him..they enjoyed ridiculin..no one is abov mistakes n blunder...let him be abeg!...put urself in d family's shoes n knw hw it feels to be ridiculed...bunch of shalow minded Nigerians re the ones that re rili blowin this whole tin outta of proportion and wld even do worse if they wer in his seat.. angry undecided

Although I agree that the joke is getting boring, the 'bolded' statement you have made is not true in its entirety. Did you take your time to watch the concluding part of the interview? If you had done, you would have noticed that Maupe stylishly covered up and quickly asked him a 'cheaper' question which he couldn't answer convincingly.

@OP, this na fabricated story jare. Oga park well.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
When Patience was being battered left right center, did she complain? Welcome to the internet revolution were viral video can make or damage you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.