Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,353 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' (59199 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by mariannlove(f): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
eeeeeyaah, feeling for her, i pray they pardon him. cry shocked embarassed
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by RSA1: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
I feel for the poor woman and the kids as well. The thing has been overhipped enough.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by POLICECAP: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
That woman seem like a woman that would go to her sons school and blame the teachers for her sons failure..

5 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by emiye(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
rockcitie: Eiya d poor woman don hear am. Her fellow market women must have yabbed d living day light out of her. Oh! See wat pple are suffering just bcuz of ignorance. Moral of dis whole saga: ''Never go for an interview ill-prepared''.

SIR cum a lot:
This would have died a natural death she didn't need to this. Everyone is already finding the joke distasteful,she just stoke the fire with her actions.

gerald09: Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ don't give a f*U*C*K! Imagine sending his wife to his fight his battle. He is d commandant of NSCDC he shuld learn how to be a good leader rather than be a p*u*s*s*y dat jt got f*u*c*ked. Criticism is part of his job description. So am suppose to stop because he is crying like a baby. F*u*c*king p*u*s*s*y! If is to collect moni for jobs he n his wife will have a huge smile on there s*tu*ip faces.

You mean you all are gullible enough to believe the news ?

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by konami001: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is poo talk.... Is this man qualified to be the NSCDC Commandant? If he is qualified, how can he come on air and say such words?
If he is not qualified, why is he in that position and taking home salary and allowances and etc that he is not qualified to, in essence,
if he is not qualified then he has stolen a position that belongs to someone else... So I say.... May the Oga at the top hammer his head...

As he has laid his bed, so shall he lie on it....

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by victorazy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Dear All, I'd like to ask that we do please be a bit more responsible with our use of social media specifically regarding the 'Oga at the top matter' it may have made for a good laugh in the beginning..but now its an overkill, with Tshirts, viral videos,pple following the man's children on twitter...these have now become abit too heavy! His wife went to channels to protest his inability to sleep! Do we need a suicide case on our hands just for a few laughs?- pls let's 'keep it down!'..not to mention that we are further hurting our country's image when we go viral with these..Pls be sensitive. End it! Don't forward videos, any thing viral, don't comment on websites etc. Help a man here afterall we all don't get obvious things right all the time...pls forward!
***On my knees..for the sake of His family({})
~Ayo-Rawlings, Pelumi George. ~ Akintoye Benson~ Abiola,Ganiat.. Victorazy... Dats all:|

9 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by salmanalone(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Not a distasteful joke to me @ all. Whenever I want to laugh, I just play the video or search #oga on twitter. I'm sure the man is paying for the ignorance of his predecessors and his own too. No pity! ww.nscdc *coughs* so, dass all. ;DNot a distasteful joke to me @ all. Whenever I want to laugh, I just play the video or search #oga on twitter. I'm sure the man is paying for the ignorance of his predecessors and his own too. No pity! ww.nscdc *coughs* so, dass all.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Igwe9(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
The mistake has been made and it can't be retracted, the only thing is for the man to cheer up and take it as one of those things that follow arrogance, he should learn to be humble in life and treat his juniors as colleagues not as juniors, if such perception was in him, he should have taken their media person to the interview but he wanted to do it all alone as the oga at the top of lagos state affairs.

I think, demotion without reduction in pay would be ok for him,if they felt embarrass and decided to take action, it is not ideal to have such an uncoordinated entity at the helm of the affairs of an organisation, it will surely draw them back to the 70's.

My 2cent!

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by dridowu: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ds is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by 1shortblackboy: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
Una don dey pit them but all these our oga aT the top them dem no dey ever pity for us o undecided

6 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by BrutusOj(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
I wunt stop until they(ogas at d top) give room for credible recruitment exercise..with my 2.1 n ma vibrancy,I ve not been able to get a govt job nor a well secured job since 2005 cos d ogas at d top hijackd all d Jobs for dia relatives and dos who can aford dia high charges for a place

10 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by floriana(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thunder fire any attempt to stop this joke. This is the only thing that has kept me laughing in the last fews days and you want to pull the plug? The price of stopping this joke is too high. Anybody who wants to stop it must be ready to bring the original comedian of the federal republic Patience Jonathan out of retirement.

10 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Davo93(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
POLICE CAP: Leme rush and comment... 5th to comment.. grin grin
u b mumu No. 1, u don get prize nw for being 5th to comment? na una dey make person dey talk Oga at the top when the man better pass u far.... mtschewwwww..
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Can people just stop this my oga at the top nonsense?this is no longer a joke but it is a live threatening situation,the kids are been ridicled and it all this things we call little that leads to suicide or heart attach. There is no one that haven't made a mistake so people should stop this stupid joke. If the man is sacked today will it make all those people condeming him better? Pls let respect ourselves and stop making jokes that will affect people negatively...

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Tropilo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tayo114: I'm tired of these my oga at the top people, seun please do somthing

Do something like what?
Is Seun not also the "oga at the top" in Nairaland? Or you think Nairaland is the only SN the phrase is used?

However, Nigerians should please understand the family's pains. The man is obviously crest fallen.
This is a passionate for the sake of the man's children.

I beg una!
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Dee60: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
Why should Oga at the top suspend this loyal employee? Keyamo, Falana, please come to his rescue...This man has brought laughter to many homes in the last few days. he deserves a MON award.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by victorazy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
salmanalone: Not a distasteful joke to me @ all. Whenever I want to laugh, I just play the video or search #oga on twitter. I'm sure the man is paying for the ignorance of his predecessors and his own too. No pity! ww.nscdc *coughs* so, dass all. ;DNot a distasteful joke to me @ all. Whenever I want to laugh, I just play the video or search #oga on twitter. I'm sure the man is paying for the ignorance of his predecessors and his own too. No pity! ww.nscdc *coughs* so, dass all.

Plz where and how can I download the video
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
To show that Madam is as uncouth as her husband she is reported as having made a "forceful entry" into the TV Station.... Please, tell me, whatever happened to filing a written letter requesting that they desist from defaming her husband's character (or whatever she feels her grouse/claims are) ? Oh, I forget, its the Nigeria she and her husband are living in where everything is done by force she still thinks shes living in. Foolish people, like their dumb President, cant see that social media will help change Nigeria in the way the Military couldnt.

Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Dee60: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
arcbabe: Can people just stop this my oga at the top nonsense?this is no longer a joke but it is a live threatening situation,the kids are been ridicled and it all this things we call little that leads to suicide or heart attach. There is no one that haven't made a mistake so people should stop this stupid joke. If the man is sacked today will it make all those people condeming him better? Pls let respect ourselves and stop making jokes that will affect people negatively...

Cool man. Its all humour. Its not meant to ridicule anybody.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Maxymilliano(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
People should free this dude jare, the Oga from the top refrain is gradually becoming platitude, make una spare this guy abeg...
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by makaveli1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
i dont think am ready to stop laughing at this Oga at the top walaha.... the joke can ressurect a dying person smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Finland(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
makaveli1: i dont think am ready to stop laughing at this Oga at the top walaha.... the joke can ressurect a dying person smiley smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
dem go soon dey ban for nairaland cos of ''oga at d top''
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
i think we should all stop this joke before this man kills himself. i personally feel for him.

Dame Patience Jonathan has been a threat to English language both nationally and internationally, but the humiliation given to her was nothing of this magnitude, so we should please stop all of this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Kayman4life(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
Dear All, I'd like to ask that we do please be a bit more responsible with our use of social media specifically regarding the 'Oga at the top matter' it may have made for a good laugh in the beginning..but now its an overkill, with Tshirts, Dp's, viral videos,pple following the man's children on twitter...these have now become abit too heavy! His wife went to channels to protest his inability to sleep! Do we need a suicide case on our hands just for a few laughs?- pls let's 'keep it down!'..not to mention that we are further hurting our countrys image when we go viral with these..Pls be sensitive. End it! Don't forward videos, any thing viral, don't comment on websites etc. Help a man here afterall we all don't get obvious things right all the time. sign ur name and forward if you agree. Many thanks! Kassey
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Morgan1092(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
emperorchedda: Y'all shud stop dis s.hit...d joke is now overused and getting extremely boring...let's all grow up plzz!
Exactly my thought. Al dis s.hits oga @ d top tins shld stop mekn FP. D re now boring.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tropilo:

Do something like what?
Is Seun not also the "oga at the top" in Nairaland? Or you think Nairaland is the only SN the phrase is used?

However, Nigerians should please understand the family's pains. The man is obviously crest fallen.
This is a passionate for the sake of the man's children.

I beg una!

Beg kini?

Abeg make dem cuss at the man and yab him to the fullest extent of degradation.

I bet he'll guide his kids to go to school, learn, earn an "education" (not the fake rubbish he got from Unilag--- imagine the fool is a supposed graduate. smh), and teach them to know how to conduct themselves in public. Above all, he should instill in them the benefits of quality over mediocrity.

Abeg, make una insult am well, well, let these fools know that the age of mediocrity is almost over in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by BrutusOj(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
1 shortblackboy: Una don dey pit them but all these our oga aT the top them dem no dey ever pity for us o undecided
no mind dem.after dm go com de make noise se we need revolution,how do we do dat when we can't for once stand on our ground against dm ogas at d top?our voices re beign heard tru d net now,so we need to use dis oportunity to keep falling dm,gradualy we wu start seeing dem resign wen de r termed incompetent

3 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by webcityng: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION PLEASE DON'T REPLY.

SIMPLE ANSWER LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE CURRENTLY, WE WILL INFORM THE MEDIA WHEN WE HAVE ONE. DAZ ALL

5 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
kramer: Sounds like tales by moonlight to me

Abuse from fellow market women? (As if they have time to watch the video)
Abuse from neighbors? (What sort of neighbors do that in the first place?)
Bullied kids? (Do they know anything even?)

All because of what?

True talk jor! She na mama kafaya weh dey market 24/7 go get time watch 'my oga at the top' video? That woman should fight her 'oga' instead of channels. Afterall the sins of the father shall be visited on the entire family. With much respect to my oga at the top oh! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.