Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,223 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38873 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Demdem(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Some fools simply can't use their brain. Buhari is unelectable but singlehandedly commands millions of votes. Even the retardeen without the killer party machinery of fraud can't confidently control thousands.
It's all about the numbers. Who is capable of bringing in the votes.

As regards the posters, if true then I believe its a mistake. Not because Rochas isn't capable but better candidates are available who can also pull in the numbers. We should understand that the primary target is to uproot the killer party.

My proposal; a buhari-fashola ticket is the most potent for now. Potentials to uproot the incumbent is in there. Buhari should go for one term and Fashola takes over afterwards.

Bringing in Rochas won't bring any numerical value which to me is of upmost importance. Igbos will still vote retardeen whether rochas is there or not so they should be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
We don hear now
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Tigerhead: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
As usual the opposition has won on Nairaland. Hurray!!!!

Reality is that on the ground they will lose yet again, because elections are not won by talking to people who agree with you but those that vote and most of the voters , those who come out to vote believe me don't think like the opposition here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Toktee: Dont mind noise makers on NL,igbo are confused set of people,first they said they dnt want to be part of opposition,later they said untill the presidential ticket iz given to them,how can u expect a ticket from a party you are not part of,same igbo endorse johnathan, now they okorocha is not fit to be vp,that they prefer jonathan,now evryone can see how confused they are.

its like u attended a meeting were all the igbos from all the eastern states sat and told u this crap u are posting up there?
hw can u be speaking for every1 based on the opinions of one or two people u might have had encounter with on this issue?
u sound so frustrated.
y do u think ACN has no hold in the east,south,north and the middle belt and still could not produce the president even when it attempted teaming up with CPC yet they failed despite the fact that ACN has won at-least 5 states in the west? its because of the ethnic coloration and that is the same thing happening now in this ACP fans club.

APGA could only win a gubernatorial election in Anambara state despite the fact that it has a tribal coloration which naturally should have attracted the eastern sympathy but it didn't workout that way because sentiments and tribal cards don't really exist in the world of the majority here.

it might interest you to know that no political party with tribal coloration wins the presidency and that is the competitive advantage the pdp rogues have over all other local champions that are also rogues though at state level.

when u here about APC, what comes to mind is Tinubu and buhari with some desperate friends from other regions who really do not have electoral value at national level and that also gives it an ethnic coloration, the same way ACN and CPC combined but latter capitulated based on selfish motives and that is what is gonna happen to this APC that's if its able to buy back the name.

Rochas is not such a huge factor to reckon with in the east and most easterners knows that except a few just like u who try to wish the bitter truth away.

Roachas has contested for the president of this country before hope u know that and he failed of which the igbos voted more for pdp because they know the personality in question very much and besides contesting by trying to weep up tribal sentiments and on a perceived tribal party or platform will only earn u a distant second (ask awolowo, falae, buhari, atiku, rimi, ojukwu, rochas,orji kalu etc).

AD couldn't produce the president in 1999 because every other region voted obj in pdp because his party the pdp was viewed as a national party while the AD was seen like a tribal party hence ur tribes votes alone can not produce the president of this country.

since APC fever started in the west and some few northern states but sadly its so unpronounced in the east,south,middle belt and most northern states and if a party to be is not felt in most of these places then how do u intend to displace a party that has its presence in every part of the federation even in states not controlled by them u still know they exist while opposition parties only exist in states were they have governors and practically unknown in other states.

my point is that u don't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result, its not always about allocating the presidential and vps slot to some regions rather you must first have a national appeal and your members should be serious heavy weight both at state and at national level and not just picking anyone- remember that almost everyone that matter most in every state is in pdp which gives it that national appeal.

U also have to take cognizance of the peoples mindset and bias from every state i.e, the APC governors that went on a solidarity visit to brono state forgot that the people from other ethnic background suffered more casualty because they are the target and when u don't sympathize with such ones too then u have also sent the wrong signal meaning u care more for the host state then what about its victims that are not from those states? these sentiments counts and it also makes or breaks a party ability to win the votes of people from those bias regions.

a lot needs to be done by any serious opposition party, the real voters are those people u call illiterates that votes based on sentiments and they are in the majority so it goes beyond allocating of political post at the moment.

If tinubu and buhari fails to go round the 36 states of the federation to make a very good case on why people should vote APC in embryo rather than pdp and only thinks that their numerous meetings at the western states and northern states is sufficient to earn them the presidency then they will be doing the same mistake and expecting a different result.

sadly that is how it works here in Nigeria so drop this ur igbo trash theory and see the bigger picture than magnifying a very insignificant issue and making it look like the problem while a germane and fundamental issues are yet to be attended to just like the way APC members were busy chasing shadows and forgot to do the needful first by securing their identity- that's just a tip of the ice bag of what might occur.

DAZ ALL

7 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Afam, why can't APC pick a flagbearer from South East?

The zone has never produced a head of government before.
North West that Buhari is from is currently occupying the VP slot as well as
speaker of the house. Just recently, the zone produced Yar'Adua. Buhari himself
was once head of state. Alh Shehu Shagari was also from that zone.

Let them pick an Igbo to fly their flag if they love us.

MY OGA YOUR ANALYSIS IS BASELESS AS YOU THINK THE WAY PDP RULE IS THE CONSTITUTION AND APC SHOULD DO THE SAME. THIS IS APC AND THATS THEIR IDEOLOGY. ALL WE NEED IS LET THINGS WORK WHETHER BOTH THE PRESIDENT AND THE VICE ARE FROM YOUR VILLAGE WE'D HIGHLY APPRECIATE. PDP BROUGHT ALL THE ZONING STUFF BUT DID IT WORK.....LAI LAI THIS TIME TRUE LEADERSHIP IRRESPECTIVE OF BACKGROUND IS WHAT WE WANT AND U TOO MUST ACCEPT...GODDEX

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by raystanley(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
emmydeep: Goodluck is beter than their best.
GEJ CONTINUA.
Then igbos should be to die like chicken!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ogarnairaland: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2013
I can't support GEJ who is scared of fighting corruption just to secure 2d term 4 himself, the south-south and south-east are just happy to have a tribal representative there, but we all know he is a southern mistake, let CPC and AC merge, PDP is gone simple, why can't these old men realize this simple strategy, buhari, another fool only knows how to send threat messages, no political plans nor shame as an icon of faliure, Rochas, the worse, instead of moving forward left presidential race to be Governor, GEJ propose 2015 victory is atributed to the confused state nigerians.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by raystanley(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2013
noblezone: If it is true, then that is it.

Jonathan, I am already campaigning for you.

Cheers
Then igbos should be ready to die like chicken
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by zanga420: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2013
Ikengawo:

The belief that Buhari is the only non corrupt man in Nigeria is the reason we're not progressing. There are millions of non corrupt nigerians that are tired of the same old same old. Can we look outside of the same 5 men every time we want to pick a leader? Buhari had a chance and nothing changed. If you call flogging adults and setting up unconstitutional flogging tribunals fighting corruption you should question why nigeria is still corrupt. Buhari is primative, and his complete indifference to slain youth corpers and inability to campaign in the english language show that though he's not monetarily corrupt, he's still ideologically corrupt, which is worst.
a very good technical analysis
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by delors(m): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2013
Epic fail!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Prince8989: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2013
Demdem: Some fools simply can't use their brain. Buhari is unelectable but singlehandedly commands millions of votes. Even the retardeen without the killer party machinery of fraud can't confidently control thousands.
It's all about the numbers. Who is capable of bringing in the votes.

As regards the posters, if true then I believe its a mistake. Not because Rochas isn't capable but better candidates are available who can also pull in the numbers. We should understand that the primary target is to uproot the killer party.

My proposal; a buhari-fashola ticket is the most potent for now. Potentials to uproot the incumbent is in there. Buhari should go for one term and Fashola takes over afterwards.

Bringing in Rochas won't bring any numerical value which to me is of upmost importance. Igbos will still vote retardeen whether rochas is there or not so they should be ignored.
Seconded my post earlier...Buhari/Fashola all the way!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Boy2boy: 12:41am On Mar 20, 2013
It's nw getin obvious dat okorocha might nt b able to deliver up to 20/cent of south-east.

Now my 2cents advice 4 APC!

Choose somebody frm south-south like oshiomole as buari running mate.

Buhari/Oshiomole combinatn will surely divide south-south (may be 70-30 (PDP-APC) ).

D combinatn wil give APC upper hand in d north cos dy desperately want a northerner (i'm nt sure of north central though).

Let d south-west governors worked very hard in dia various states for d nxt 2yrs by embarkin on ppl oriented project to convince dia ppl dat APC is d right choice (dy hate corrupt leaders which y obj wil neva earn dia trust nd GEJ seems to be romancin corruptn, nt a gud sign 4 hm nd PDP to win d region).

Ok u said what abt south-east?

Hmm what abt dem!

Let dem follow dier heart... ... BUT APC SHOULD MOVE A VERY STRONG CAMPAIN TEAM TO THE REGION.

But...it won't b dis easy sha coz it's a game, always won by d smartest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Donian007: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2013
BUHARI/OKOROCHA. The Joke of D century![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Donian007: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2013
BUHARI/OKOROCHA. The Joke of D century
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by IGBOSON1: 2:41am On Mar 20, 2013
Goddex: Afam, why can't APC pick a flagbearer from South East?

The zone has never produced a head of government before.
North West that Buhari is from is currently occupying the VP slot as well as
speaker of the house. Just recently, the zone produced Yar'Adua. Buhari himself
was once head of state. Alh Shehu Shagari was also from that zone.

Let them pick an Igbo to fly their flag if they love us.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin Love ke? E be like say you no know say 'love' get levels! wink
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by nebeolis: 2:42am On Mar 20, 2013
LET ME GIVE YOU PROPHECY ABOUT THIS POSTER YOU SEE ....// I EXPLAIN IT TO YOU NOW IT SHOW IN 2019 OKOROCHA WILL BE OUT FOR PRESDENT AND HE WILL DEFNETLY WIN THEY WANT TO SAMPLE HIM FOR 2019 HOW IT WILL WORK ,NOBODY IN THE SOUTH WILL CAST A SINGLLE VOTE COMING 2015 FOR BUHARI AFTER THAT 2015 BUHARI WILL BE WEAK BY THEN THE NORTH WILL BE TIRED AND THE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE TO SAY OKOROCHA COMPLETE THE RACE UNDER APC IT THE CANPAIN MUSIC WILL BE SINGING LIKE THIS POWER MUST CHANGE HAND POWER MUST CHANGE HAND POWER MUST CHANGE HAND THEN IT WILL CHANGE HAND FROM PDP MAN GEJ TO OKOROCHA ,BUT IF MISTAKE ACURE IT HAPPEN THAT BUHARI WIN ELECTION 2015 I TELL YOU ALL THE YORUBA'S NAME SHOUTING AND CRYING LIKE BASKET MOUTH ALL THERE LEATHERS WILL SEND TO PRISON BY BUHARI REGIME BECAUSE THEY ARE WARST HIT BY ICPC AND EFCC BUHARI NOSE THIS SO THEY WILL BE SINGING OGA I BEG I BEG AH AH EMIO FUNI VOTE MI KPAA AHH OMO NI AHAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by GaniyuAnda(m): 3:42am On Mar 20, 2013
Start now
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Afam4eva(m): 3:55am On Mar 20, 2013
mikeansy:

People just dont get it

Buhari is unelectable.

he will never poll 10% vote in the East, even if Jesus Christ or Mohamed are the INEC chairmen and you conduct the election in heaven
Buhari may not pull 10% votes but Rochas will achieve that.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by OneNaira6: 4:03am On Mar 20, 2013
okorocha okorocha, this man is getting on my nerves. he needs to be flogged i swear. Buhari asked you to be his running mate and you gree. SMH. okorocha na who born you. e be like say your mama cheated on your papa to born you. tufiakwa. maybe he can tell us what buhari plans to give his region. maybe he can tell us what he did for his region when buhari was president. maybe he can tell us why the same man saw your region as irrelevant in his last election showing he has no respect for it. SMH. that man needs to be flogged and if IMO STATE won't do am, bring him to Asaba we'll do am for una.

now buhari, buhari. my guy is it a must you have to be president. how many times do someone have to lose before he realize he's not wanted. why not try another person. Na you be the only savior as you deemed yourself.

lastly APC. how myopic and 1diotic is this party. a man that lost three elections in a roll and nothing in una head clicked in una head, he'll lose again if we use him. SMH. everyday this so called opposition continue to be a disappointment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by cfours: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2013
This combo is not the best but it is passable. I'll take it.
I really love the APC logo with the sweeping broom. Hope we experience operation sweep in 2015 grin!!

Fashola should stay as Lagos governor. Let him finish what he started.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Started again?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2013
hayubee: In dis era of civilization nd literacy I still c ppl thinking like illiterate in2011 ppl stupidly vote 4 gej nd its nt workin why being a tribalist: weda south rubbish north rubbish all I no is 9ja is 1. haba wen d eagles won d afcon ppl never complained dat majourity of d players r igbos as long as we got result dat d koko! We've tasted pdp nd it has natin good 4 us let's try anoda tin I don't av any prob wif d candidate of apc all I want is result bro weda be a half nigerian half chinese all I want is a briter future bor if d ppl of usa were tinking like dis obama wouldn't av bin prez let's try new tin. Ribadu is still inexperienced buhari knows d tactics nd I believe in him weda rochas weda fashola weda anybody. Long live Nigeria
Tell that story to your grand children perhaps in 50 years time that Nigeria is one and stop being hypocritical and stingy with the truth.Nigeria is not one.If you know the story that led to the civil war you will understand better.The biggest mistake the Yorubas made was to allow Awolowo lead them to pitch tent with the Federal Government when Easterners wanted a break out.That man will be biting his finger in the grave for his greed after being brought out from prison with the help of Ojukwu went to betray his people and Easterners to accept Minister of Finance.That is the bitterness Nigerians will keep suffering all in the name of oneness.I know for sure anything Northern presidency for the Easterners is dead on arrival this is not tribalism or religious sentiment but history reminding us that a Prosti.tute cannot be deceived and phucked twice.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ebestsmscom: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Aaah Buhari for president.
I dey craze to vote for am, if I see buhari that day I will cast my vote to GEJ. Buhari have an evil intention.
God forbid Buhari.

Buhari/Rochas, grin PDP will win.

If it's true PDP all the way..........
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Blueboy0402: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Buhari/Rochas 2015? Wait a minute! Which political party is selling this ticket? APC? Which of the APC? Hahahahahahahaha...This collabo is dead on arrival.
If it's true that Buhari is contesting then let me use this opportunity to congratulate GEJ in advance for his success at the 2015 election.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by tribalism(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]
PDP don't have back, so there is nothing to break.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ibiyeye09: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2013
Goooood!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by xcuggsm(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2013
ba7man: As much as I'm a fan of Fashola, I don't think Nigerians are ready for him.
The choice of VP for Buhari will require someone with guts to take on the front man job that Buhari will pass on to him (remember Idiagbor). This is where I think Fashola might not fit in as he is someone that function within the confines of group action with godfathers tweaking his mojo and an ever ready contingent of mobilised tribal ACN party members to support every of his policies without question. The Fashola we have seen in Lagos State would not stick out his neck in individually driven affirmative action when it is called for.
Rochas Okorocha will be a better fit for Buhari As he is a man that faces a course of action and pursues it with total commitment without looking back to see who is clapping for him or booing.
Fashola can be the minister for works to continue the construction work he started with Lagos state!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by dewaskillz: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]
.for asking such question I tink information wise u re crippled and retarded

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eldashab(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Ikengawo:

The belief that Buhari is the only non corrupt man in Nigeria is the reason we're not progressing. There are millions of non corrupt nigerians that are tired of the same old same old. Can we look outside of the same 5 men every time we want to pick a leader? Buhari had a chance and nothing changed. If you call flogging adults and setting up unconstitutional flogging tribunals fighting corruption you should question why nigeria is still corrupt. Buhari is primative, and his complete indifference to slain youth corpers and inability to campaign in the english language show that though he's not monetarily corrupt, he's still ideologically corrupt, which is worst.
Name these ur so called 'millions of non corrupt nigerians.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by dewaskillz: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Ogarnairaland: I can't support GEJ who is scared of fighting corruption just to secure 2d term 4 himself, the south-south and south-east are just happy to have a tribal representative there, but we all know he is a southern mistake, let CPC and AC merge, PDP is gone simple, why can't these old men realize this simple strategy, buhari, another fool only knows how to send thread messages, no political plans nor shame as an icon of faliure, Rochas, the worse, instead of moving forward left presidential race to be Governor, GEJ propose 2015 victory is atributed to the confused state nigerians.
who cares weda u vote 4 gej or not,d main thing is dat gej goin for a second tenure will benefit nigerians,as 4 buhari and co.dey re all power mongers it is not by crying in campaigns

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by drnoel: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2013
noblezone: If it is true, then that is it.

Jonathan, I am already campaigning for you.

Cheers
U know I said categorically that any party that sites buhari as their presidential candidate will lose. When buhari was head of state, idiagbo was the one pulling the strings. APC will be making a big mistake if they make Buhari their presidential candidate.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2013
dewaskillz: .for asking such question I tink information wise u re crippled and retarded
Don't mind them.Those APC supporters mind have been crippled.No matter what GEJ does they will keep on being blinded by their hatred though the GEJ too is also not helping matter with some of his actions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pondei Ignored Doctors' Advice To Attend Hearing - NDDC / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.