Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38867 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Akpan107(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]
So, is the GEJ that you're supporting Igbo and is his vice Igbo? When last was an Igbo man the vice president of Nigeria? [/size]
Stop that rough play joor! The position of the Chief of Army Staff is for better than being VP

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't quite feel comfortable with this poster. Dream Team 2015
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by itsmayiela(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
dis combination is nothing but wishful thinking. We all knw dat IBB,OBJ,GEJ and other corrupt past leaders shall neva allow buhari to step into dat seat.....

They all knw dat d man will hunt dem down
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ACM10: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]

Afam4eva: [size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]

I'm watching your transformation to an ACN goon in 3-D. Tell me how this ticket will benefit SE? The truth is that Igbos are not and can never buy into Buhari's candidacy. SE will abandon them; Yorubas will abandon them too(Ribadu comes to mind). The ticket is dead on arrival. Igbos wont vote for any sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Toktee(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Since most Ibo posters are not even supporting this ticket then it makes no sense to include Rochas on it any more

I would have thought the SE people would support it but I guess they are comfortable under the Umblerra.

Maybe APC strategists should remove Rochas and include anyone who can win support from his region[/size]
Dont mind noise makers on NL,igbo are confused set of people,first they said they dnt want to be part of opposition,later they said untill the presidential ticket iz given to them,how can u expect a ticket from a party you are not part of,same igbo endorse johnathan, now they okorocha is not fit to be vp,that they prefer jonathan,now evryone can see how confused they are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by OsunOriginal: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex:

Why can't APC settle for a Rochas/Ribadu ticket?

Why must South East always be seen by this Abokis as only
good enough for Vice President?

I am sure this is a joke. Yanmirin should never be made a VP - those guys can't be trusted. They will kill the president.

Also what electoral value will a Yanmirin bring to the table? We know Yanminrins are voting for GEJ - so why should we consider them for a sensitive post like VP in the opposition.

Oshiomole or Fashola should be made the VP to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by eagleeye2: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
This ticket will not sell. Not because some us wouldn't want Buhari to be the President. But the powers that be will rather die than see Buhari in Aso Rock.
Deep down in my heart, Buhari is the kind of man that should lead Nigeria even if it is for one tenure. But Buhari is the last person that will sit on that seat in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Toktee(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls, how many foreign airlines have flown into Enugu? We're talking of upgrading the airport and you're talking of International status. That place is an international hall of shame.

Do you have proof to everything you listed or it's just something you've been hearing about. No pictures no nothing.
Thank you bro,you have said it all
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Joseph chuks: Buhari/Okorocha ticket is a huge joke.
Igbos 90% will queue behind Jonathan/Sambo. Any arrangements that makes us second fiddle in this country
again will fail woefully. Okorocha can never pacify us with free education because it wasn't from his personal pocket.
Buhari that scuttled the chance of Igboman during Ekwueme\Shagari wants Igbo votes! Tufiakwa!
He boasted that he plotted the coup to prevent Ekwueme, Igbo man from being the president apparently taking
over from Shagari.[/b]Whoever planned this has failed already. This ticket is dead on arrival.
I am from Igbo heartland and play important roles among the youths at home and diaspora.
[b]I will use every instruments including true and false rumors to scuttle any chance of Buhari ticket
in Igbo land.
He can do it without Igbos but he will rule Nigeria never unless like Abiola ruled Nigeria
Goodluck Nigeria.

You have already started with the lies and falsehood but people see beyond this.

How can any sensible person claim Buhari truncated Shagari because of Ekwueme, if you wan lie try use small sense nna

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by sammy329(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
ACM10:

I'm watching your transformation to an ACN goon in 3-D. Tell me how this ticket will benefit SE? The truth is that Igbos are not and can never buy into Buhari's candidacy. SE will abandon them; Yorubas will abandon them too(Ribadu comes to mind). The ticket is dead on arrival. Igbos wont vote for any sai Buhari!
Ribadu ke. The man that can even win his LGA

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ACM10: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I think Buhari remains the only straight forward and disciplined man left. He's flawless and strict. Okorocha on the other hand has the charisma and youthfulness. Okorocha's achievements speak volumes while Buhari's brutal imprisonment of corrupt politicians and war against indiscipline is legendary. I however wish this combination comes in 2015. Right now, it remains speculations. God bless Nigeria.

. . .and he demonstrated his straightforwardness with PTF money as their chairman. Never criticized Abacha's brutal regime. You guys are simply amazing.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Akpan107(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
kennytidistar: Failure in transit.
Jonathan yio wole ekansi, en, yio wole ekansi, en

gbogbo moju moju, gbogbo moju moju
oju yin ayobo, ojuyin ayobo (ha) Tinubu niyen, ojuyin ayobo

awon lawyer su egbe nko? Won oto pade si chamber won, ao fewon lagbo oshelu mo.
translate! Thank you.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Toktee(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]
Which one did PDP pick from the east?[/size]
Afam,thank you nd God bless you
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by manmade(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
NeoTesla:

Peace at any cost is slavery and oppression sanctioned. We ought to seek justice, not peace. When justice is realized, peace would come as a natural by product.

I do not know if this is true. But one thing I know is that he had previously been fond of attacking IBB verbally and made claims that Abacha wasn't corrupt. My main issue is that since IBB replied that he would expose Buhari if he (Buhari) kept on his act, Buhari has been silent on IBB.
had it be buhari didn't keep quiet then IBB would have expose the fact that Buhari is a co-sponsors of Boko haram.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by OsunOriginal: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
toothpaste: The same gimmick that endangered Okadigbo's life. GEJ has won 2015 already. As usual, Tinubu will loose out completely then come to tell us he voted Jonathan not PDP.

Because only Igbo votes determine who becomes the president - these guys seem to have mental issue.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Akpan107(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy: Biggest joke ever !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
is Not a joke, is April-fool in advance!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Toktee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
solomon111: Buhari is an incompetent foool,riding on the back of huge numbers of illiterate voters.
I will leave this country anyday this idiott enter Aso-rock.
You are right,but kindly difine incompetent;and you are very correct when he win election with the money your father steal from this country via pdp he pack all of out of the country overnight
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by manny4life(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Because only Igbo votes determine who becomes the president - these guys seem to have mental issue.

Don't let hatred cloud ur judgement
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 32D: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Akpan107: Stop that rough play joor! The position of the Chief of Army Staff is for better than being VP
technically YES
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by eagleeye2: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why can't the opposition learn? Why can't they re-strategize and play grass root politics? Buhari has been tested several times and he did not fly. What makes them think Buhari will fly now? with all these Boko Haram allegation that PDP will rope round his neck.
Internet constitutes a very small percentage of the eligible voters. Unless a miracle happens, I don't see how Buhari will win this one. I don't even want to talk about Rochas, cos even in his state Imo some disgruntled people will do their best to make sure that PDP gets their vote.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Toktee(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ozegbe: why must buhari be president sef? Wetin dat man wan use that power of president do? E get very strong hidden agenda and i don begin suspect am.
Yes the agenda is to lockup all corrupt people like your father,are u ok now
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
nigerians deserve the leader they get cos its apparent that nigerian youths are sleeping!...We shall meet in 2015 by God's grace..Gej my foot
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bodmasfem(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
All of u comenting here are fools! Hw can u believe this post? This post is the handi-work of the merger group to sample ur opinion about who should be their candidate.
Many of u cannot think that the party cannot do anything if they have not registered. For them to register,they must do their convention so that INEC will believe that they are in agreement...these they have not done. Besides,no party has started displaying their candidates now and it is too early for them to reveal it now cause its dangerous for them to do that now!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Igwe9(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
solomon111: Buhari is an incompetent foool,riding on the back of huge numbers of illiterate voters.
I will leave this country anyday this idiott enter Aso-rock.
I think you are part of our problems in Nigeria, for you to make this statement. I heard that buhari has zero tolerance to corruption,
So, my question is, Are you corrupt?

Thank you
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by dapsonlou(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
what is buhari's obsession with the Presidency, she should give someone else a chance
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote

author=Afam4eva]
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back
up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of
note that he has done for the SE?[/size]
[/quote]

This goes to show that some u who comment here are not educated on the
happenings in the country. GEJ has empowered the SE by certain key
appointments that he has made. Maybe u dont know that the Chief of Army Staff is an Igbo man, first since after d war. Do u know d Commandant od of d INFANTRY corp, Nigerian Army, the heart of Nigerian Army is Igbo? Also do u know the Commandant of Nigerian defence Academy is Igbo? What of NYSC DG? This just in the military oo
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Igwe9(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
dapsonlou: what is buhari's obsession with the Presidency, she should give someone else a chance
Buhari we are talking about here is a man not a woman.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by brownlolly(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is definitely doctored by people who are definitely not APC representatives.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by manny4life(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Igwe.:

Buhari we are talking about here is a man not a woman.

Cheers!

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 4kmukina: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
ACM10:

My broda since they made Afam MOD, he got yorubanised overnyt. Imagine his question. I use to wonder if it was d same afam or some1 has hack into his account and start posting rubbish.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Akpan107: Stop that rough play joor! The position of the Chief of Army Staff is for better than being VP

1000 likes!

thanks a million my brother!
some of our people are just too myopic. embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / Northern Man Selling Party Flags: 'PDP ₦200, LP ₦300, APC - Dey No Dey Gree Buy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.