Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38872 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by courage89(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
You are nothing but a hypocrisy! Go and read Bakare interview then come back and comment.
Why is it that only Yorubas has seen Fashola/Osheimole achievement? Using them as yardstick mean that we're not yet ready.......
I hate Bakare but after reading his interview today, i confirmed that there still people who can think with their brain.

Ok, i read bakare's interview. Then what? Did he condemn or belittle fashola and oshiomole's achievement? Did he praise okorocha for his vision and his achievement so far? Is Oshiomole Yoruba? Are yoruba's the only section singing fashola's praise song? I believe every progressive nigerians can see what fashola and oshiomole has achieved so far. This is a fact, not speculation. I hate it when we all allow ethnicity, sentiments, religion ...to cloud our sense of reasoning.

If we cannot use these progressive leaders as yardsticks, i implore you to name atleast 3-5 Nigerians leaders that are worthy of emulation. And state their achievement so far.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Gennyz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant
Anambra's Oil State Membership
Enugu Airport's International Status

PLS FOR DOES WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE EAST OF RECENTLY,LISTEN WEL.

IF ANY BODY IS TELLIN U ABT SEA PORT IN ONITSHA , IS A LIE COS IT'S CAPACITY IS 30,000 TON,MEANIN U CANT CLEAR VESSELS CARRYING CARGOS IN THT PORT,ASK ANY ONITSHA TRADER IF THEY CLEAR THEIR CARGO @ THT PORT

Anambra's Oil State Membership:
PEOPLE PLS SIMPLY GOGGLE Anambra state 2013 appropriation u will see "Anambra Assembly Passes N111bn 2013Appropriation Bil" while Delta n River state are over 470bn each,check it urself
Jonathan must go!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by seguun(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=donroxy]Trust me, SW do not care wether their son/daughter is flaging the banner or not......

SW shall vote for the deemed credible candidate.....SW IMHO is politically matured beyond Tribal votes....!!!![/quo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by firstolalekan(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]

[size=32pt]BUT, I DONT LIKE ROCHAS. I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED SM1 LIKE DONALD DUKE OR SHEKARAU OR FASHOLA [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by alexleo(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]

GEJ enlisted Anambra State as oil producing state without delay. If it were a Northerner, Anambra wouldnt have been an oil state by now. Not even in the next 20 years.
Enugu=PortHacourt express has been tremendously reconstructed, Same goes with Enugu- Anambra and Enugu- Ebonyi expressways. Okigwe to Owerri is also witnessing repairs. Owerri -PortHacourt is being dualised now. Aba to Owerri is not left out. Umuahia to owerri is also receiving attention.
Early this year, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo, Abia and Edo states were transfered to the new power supply station built in Benin and of course power supply has improved in these states.
Its Gej's government that made an Igbo man a minister of defence then Chief of Army Staff. And you can see how the North is screaming blue murder recently because the imbalance which made the north to dominate the army over the years is being corrected now.
Yes Enugu airport and Imo airport are among the airport being refurbished. In the past, it will be shrouded with politics. Either they deliberately omit these airports in their approval list or abandon the job along the line.
Fist phase of the dredging of the river Niger has been completed and the seaport will soon become a reality.
Work on the second Niger bridge will soon start.
The imbalance in the federal ministry is being corrected and Igbos are gradually finding their feet in federal establishment(on merit though).
Though he removed Bath Nnaji from power yet he still brought in another competent Igbo man to head the sector.

Jonathan is trying but oppositions are just attacking him out of selfish interest. I BELIEVE THIS USELESS POSTER OF ROCHAS AND BUHARI DOES NOT HAVE THE BLESSINGS OF ROCHAS AND EVEN IF IT DOES, I WONT VOTE FOR BUHARI/ROCHAS TICKET. I CAN EVEN VOTE FASHOLA/ROCHAS BUT I DOUBT THE POSSIBILTY OF FIELDING TWO SOUTHERNERS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
If this is true then Jonathan is the only one smiling right now lol
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Omadachi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Not again,i thot Buhari has resigned from politice.Abeg,not with all the scores of people boko haram has killed.I dont want any hausa man to rule this country again even if is coming from the moon.Enough of it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by mike404(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Gennyz: Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant

IF ANY BODY IS TELLIN U ABT SEA PORT IN ONITSHA , IS A LIE COS IT'S CAPACITY IS 30,000 TON,MEANIN U CANT CLEAR VESSELS CARRYING CARGOS IN THT PORT,ASK ANY ONITSHA TRADER IF THEY CLEAR THEIR CARGO @ THT PORT

PEOPLE PLS SIMPLY GOGGLE Anambra state 2013 appropriation u will see "Anambra Assembly Passes N111bn 2013Appropriation Bil" while Delta n River state are over 470bn each,check it urself
Jonathan must go!
TAA! Go hide make I find you, bros jona go dey KAMPE for that seat rich 2020
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by nduchucks: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
I have to give it to my relentless Igbo brothers for engineering this poster with Anenih's full support.

I laugh in Abriba. cheesy
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ROYALD(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
WHY BUARI AGAIN ?HOW MANY TIMES THIS BUARI WILL CONTEST ,LET HIM GO AND REST WE NEED YOUNG PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by jmaine: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rules guiding against a landslide loss in a Presidential election to the PDP

1) Never you have Muhammadu Buhari as your presidential flag bearer

2) Never you forget to apply rule 1.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by mailemy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
GEJ all the way if this is what APC can come up with. Buhari and Rochas combination is total rubbish to me. Even as an igbo man,I cannot vote for Rochas.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
jmaine: Rule of not losing a Presidential election in a landslide fashion to PDP

1) Never you have Muhammadu Buhari as your presidential flag bearer

2) Never you forget to rule 1.

People just dont get it

Buhari is unelectable.

he will never poll 10% vote in the East, even if Jesus Christ or Mohamed are the INEC chairmen and you conduct the election in heaven
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by alexleo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Greyfog: How does Chief of army staff equal development in the SE like Afam4eva asked? Has he even secured the lives of southerners in d north. Some of the things some of us see as development is absurd.

Bros when you speak with some igbo army officers you will know that most of them have been denied promotions severally in years past while their conterparts are being promoted. When you deny somebody his promotion doesnt it affect the lives of his family and other dependants? Now that they are receiving what is due for them is it not affecting their families positively and their other dependants?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by airfinance(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
9ja_i_hail2:

AFAM in as much as i and many igbos want Igbo man to occupy important position in ASO ROCK come 2015, i am yet to be convinced that Okorocha is the candidate igbos want. Honestly i do not hate Rochas but i would have love the man to continue with his duty as Imo state Governor for now until we igbos asserting his true intention because that man seem to be to desperate, you can agree with me that a desperate man can do anything to achieve his self ambition. We need someone who has Igbos at heart to represent us not someone who just want to answer the name.

By the way what will happen if the poster read Okorocha Buhari?

Lastly you and your co mods does not want to provide answer to my question in the complaint section.
In as much as I do not support regional and tribal politics,can yyou pls name one igbo man you wld want him to occupy Aso rock,this is the problem with you igbos,nigerians are clamouring for change,under jonathan administration,corruption,poverty ect are at the peak,think about it fella
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by jmaine: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
mikeansy:

People just dont get it

Buhari is unelectable.

he will never poll 10% vote in the East, even if Jesus Christ or Mohamed are the INEC chairmen and you conduct the election in heaven

10% is even too generous. . . . . .
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
jmaine:

10% is even too generous. . . . . .

True. In the last election, his CPC only got less than 2% of the votes in the South-east. grin
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by jmaine: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
CFCfan:

True. In the last election, his CPC only got less than 2% of the votes in the South-east. grin

It will even be lesser this time . . . . . . .
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
He wont need votes from the SouthEast to win
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by judeff: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
We all have our various candidates at heart but in my own opinion I support Buhari for the first time in my life, I don't know much about Rochas cos he does the talking perfectly but actions still in doubt
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bustabo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Perfect combo †ђξΩ̴̩̩̩̥ A̶̲̥̅ yoruba man becomes D̶̲̥̅̊ senate preSident........nice sharing formula
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by gunuvi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I think Buhari remains the only straight forward and disciplined man left. He's flawless and strict. Okorocha on the other hand has the charisma and youthfulness. Okorocha's achievements speak volumes while Buhari's brutal imprisonment of corrupt politicians and war against indiscipline is legendary. I however wish this combination comes in 2015. Right now, it remains speculations. God bless Nigeria.
So people like are still alive?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by nduchucks: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
DerideGull: Nidgbo do not have any business in Almjiri Professional Contractors (APC). I am shocked that APGA has not expelled Rochas Okorocha and Imo State House Assembly has not moved a motion to impeach him. Rochas Okorocha is the only governor without a political party as a sponsor.

Mr. Gull, I suggest that you read up on Almajiri because you seem to be oblivious to the meaning of the word. Almajiri Politician is an oxymoron just like 'smart Mr. Gull' is.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
bilms: BUHARI ALREADY HAS 12MILLION VOTES

are u seeeeeerioooousssssss yet he did a ha-trick by failing trice at 3 different elections consecutively.
hw many states in the north is been controlled by cpc? 12 million votes indeed and when election proper reach the 12 million voters as usual will cast their votes for some1 else instead of their buhari thereby making him cry again,its not fair oooo.
u guys should stop deceiving and giving this man false hope so that he will stop ridiculing himself at every election, nw he is been tagged by pdp people as a serial loser and he wants to do it the 4th time again, shea na 4trick we go call this one nw?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhari will not achive much in office, his fight against corruption will be misguided. I am pretty sure about that!

The truth is no one President can tackle corruption in one term or 2 terms. Thats how deep corruption has eaten into Nigeria.

So if you think President Buhari will solve all your problem you are missing the point. Yes a few people will go to jail but the problem will remain!

We need new systems in place that allows for accountability and traceability that plugs the loopholes that allows every fool to embezzle money in naija. I have seen corruption trails in nigeria and have been disappointed by how dumb the process is and how not so sophisticated the thieves were.

President Buhari will be bugged down with re-fighting the fights of yesteryears and before you know it, 4years will elapse and he will not make any progress.

We need a President with a clear and cool head to go back to the drawing board and start afresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to build systems and institutions and begin to operate in the 21st century!

Has anyone seen how files and records are kept in Nigerian civil service and most institions? we have a long way to go!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Finestlex(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rochas Okorocha is doing a great job in imo state.. Keep up the good work by going for a 2nd tenure in imo state.. You indeed rescued us from the hands of 4:30.. God bless Rochas.. Long live Imo state
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by dking123: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
People just dont get it

Buhari is unelectable.

mikeansy: he will never poll 10% vote in the East, even if Jesus Christ or Mohamed are the INEC chairmen and you conduct the election in heaven
b careful before he engineers them to start their mindless killings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ama28(f): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oh Rochas u just lost my vote!
I don't trust Buhari at all
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Zonacom(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant
Enugu Airport's International Status.

All these are landmark investments which would fast-track the development of YOUR South-East, and they would never have been possible under a northern bigot.
thank u bro. I believe more are to come. Though i'm not a fan of gej, but i dont trust buhari and even okorocha. A bird in hand they say, is worth two in the bush
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Anybody against gej in 2015 will emerge
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by manny4life(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Gennyz: Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant

Jonathan must go!

But it wasn't built to clear vessels but mainland boats and barges. It was built as a feeder, meanwhile I don't know if you mean 30,000ton annually or daily. Which one? Isn't the appropriation based on what you produce? How can you receive what you did not have?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by abdoolm2: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wooooooooow God Bless 9ja..,
cnt wait 2 c APC rules.....

. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit / Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.