Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38868 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by mike404(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
SAI GOODLUCK JONATHAN grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
vice president my igbo nyansh
our people are being bombed to pieces in kano, and rochas is chasing personal ambition
shame on this man if he want to play second fiddle to the bigot buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by DerideGull(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nidgbo do not have any business in Almjiri Professional Contractors (APC). I am shocked that APGA has not expelled Rochas Okorocha and Imo State House Assembly has not moved a motion to impeach him. Rochas Okorocha is the only governor without a political party as a sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
brownlolly: This is definitely doctored by people who are definitely not APC representatives.

Oh, but when GEJ posters are pasted all over the place, U cannot think this way. And when Alamesiya's (or whatever is his name) poster for 2015 election is pasted, u will believe it is true. U hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
GEJ all the way!
2015 -2019!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 4kmukina: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
SAI GEJ 2015! APC d biggest joke of the Millenium!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote
author=DerideGull]Nidgbo do not have any business in Almjiri
Professional Contractors (APC). I am shocked that APGA has not expelled
Rochas Okorocha and Imo State House Assembly has not moved a motion to
impeach him. Rochas Okorocha is the only governor without a political
party as a sponsor. [/quote]

Dont worry urself. Rochas has firgotten what Buhari did to hime when he ran to ANPP in 2003. He thinks he can become president by dancing atilogu. They will soon expell him from there APC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by gentleidris: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
If this is I can bet u that APC has lost the election already. Come rain come shine I will vote for PDP. Rochas and buhari are too ambitious for likely so both of them ruled out. Why not fashola and Ribado at least they can have a better chance to compete with PDP but for now I don see APC at that seat 2015. For rochas he is going to do 2-0. Bec he will not see de v.p seat and he will be loosing the governor seat at his state. Go PDP I will vote as many time as I can for u.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 4kmukina: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
The era of playing second fiddle to hausa is OVER! they tought they can win over igbo vote by making Rochas VP, and b4 u know it they impeach him or kill him like Chuba Okadigbo.

So we are not gud for President? Uchu gbakwa unu there! Come 2015, every igbo should thumprint for GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:
RODFL..........
U wish this were true.......
state ur objection ma'am
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by eldoradoxx: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
bayfam: I just pity Nigerian youths when i see pple's comment here....if only NL show pictures and ages of members,naybe too much of rubbish will reduce, why do pple in is this part of the world dislike change,all we need is another party to come into play....are u not tired ? Since 1999 till present under PDP $191 billion dollars wasted on what?OMG Niger' youth wakeup...if u care for ur unborn children u will love change and lets see what other party has to offer...just think deep b4 u comment.
. Are u also aware that since 1999 til date, same opposition parties that ve now metamorphosed into APC have governed about 21 states in Nigeria. I keep asking yet no reasonable answer what wonders have they performed in the respective states they had or are stil governing ?.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
vladimiros:

leave the guy in his utopia
hmmm....!!!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by mike404(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
4kmukina: SAI GEJ 2015! APC d biggest joke of the Millenium!
Old boy wetin muki do you now
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by PrettyRita(f): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Simple registration, they cannot. They are busy sharing offices. One of the definitive characteristics of a group destined to fail. Moreover, Pastor Bakare has said the merger is made up of bunch of rogues, nigerians don't want them
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by checklots: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
I will not comment on the sincerity of the so called APC. If actually Buhari and Okorocha are the chosen ones, the logic behind it is very simple. The only problem I have with this is how ACN decided not to have the VP slot. The fact remains that Buhari is the man that can get the highest number of votes from the north among the opposition camp. The calculation is that PDP is most likely to present Jonathan. With this, a substatial percentage of votes from the north goes to APC. The ACN (if they are still part of the APC) will deliver the South West for APC. A small percentage of the votes from the South East will go to APC. While PDP will take the whole of South South and a substantial percentage of votes from the South East.

Lets wait for the reactions the posters will generate. It might be another plot from the PDP or politicians within the APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
bilms: BUHARI ALREADY HAS 12MILLION VOTES
GEJ ALREADY HAS INEC! wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
NeoTesla:
Peace at any cost is slavery and oppression sanctioned. We ought to seek justice, not peace. When justice is realized, peace would come as a natural by product.
Are we to seek Justice against Buhari for ?

I believe this is democracy,the politics of MAJORITY........if the electorates feel tis Buhari(majority support)...then Hay and If they feel not then Nay!!!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
How does Chief of army staff equal development in the SE like Afam4eva asked? Has he even secured the lives of southerners in d north. Some of the things some of us see as development is absurd.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Monjerk: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Mod, I expected u 2 understand that this is a form of joke and move it 2 the joke section. Anyway its never too late u can still do dat now because I just comfirm from Buhari/Rochas that they were only joking. grin grin
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Afam, why can't APC pick a flagbearer from South East?

The zone has never produced a head of government before.
North West that Buhari is from is currently occupying the VP slot as well as
speaker of the house. Just recently, the zone produced Yar'Adua. Buhari himself
was once head of state. Alh Shehu Shagari was also from that zone.

Let them pick an Igbo to fly their flag if they love us.
You can reverse your question and ask why can't GEJ step down for an Igbo man, instead of planning to hand over to a northerner after his 2nd term (i.e if he wins it)?
Why some of you, even if drunk ever think that an Igbo born person will ever be president of Nigeria? Nigerians are terrified of an Igbo man. An average Yoruba man will rather eat his balls than to vote for another tribe in an election let alone an Igbo man. It will never happen, unless another Yar Adua/Jonathan happens (highly unlikely)

Some of you are naive about this Nigerian politics. Nigerian presidency belong to North/West, the winners of the civil war. They viewed that position as the booty of the war, that why they have combined to ran Nigeria aground without minding. Jonathan was a mistake, unforeseen natural process has forced on them and they don't want it to continue.

What many of you always forget was that Jonathan was not chosen or became president because of his brilliance, his intelligent or the love they have for him. He became president by shire unexpected luck of Yar Adua dying.

APC will always put Buhari on the first ticket- One single reason alone, he has 12 million ready made votes even in the faces of INEC/PDP's rigging machines. Which of Rochas, Fasholas of this world has that figure voting power behind them?

Some of you should really, get real with the reality of the real Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Reference(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
When I say the structure is more important than parties or people folks here take no heed. Now the APC is faced with a catch 22 situation. Let me see how they will square this circle.

The east clearly does not accept the second fiddle. If the South-South can rule why not the East. If any slot goes to the west then its back to 2007. If Buhari stands the middle belt shears, the north will split. If Buhari does not stand then the northern left will vote any party with a northerner.

People have been to simplistic in rating the political landscape. GEJ is corrupt, GEJ is incompetent, GEJ is this and that. Question is. Are these what wins or loses elections in Nigeria.

You think those hooligans slaughtering people in Kano or Maiduguri care how effectively Fashola governs or even believe in Buhari's anti-corruption stand. Or what pains Ndigbo more, marginalisation or good governance at the Federal level.

Much as I hope for APC's success and desire a departure from a one party state, the truth is that all the kites the APC flies today are secondary issues. Fix the structure of the country first and all other things follow. In this the PDP is well advanced. That's why Ndigbo sees a clearer path to its ideals than the return to feudalistic second republic politics.

APC can and should do better. They should checkmate the northern power block that sees itself as more than equal partners. Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant
Anambra's Oil State Membership
Enugu Airport's International Status.

All these are landmark investments which would fast-track the development of YOUR South-East, and they would never have been possible under a northern bigot.
All these listed above how many are plans and how many are reality, functioning and operational as we speak?
So God's given oil in Anambra is down to him, how is that?

People of South East and what you guys call south south want hundred percent control of their natural wealth on their land not some membership of a club. The day Jonathan is brave enough to table the bill that he wants everyone to control their stuff, then you guys can then talk. Jonathan is just a lackey of the old establishment with a different hat, just like OBJ, NOTHING HAD CHANGE OR WILL EVER CHANGE and stop kidding yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
Why are S W complaining/feeling cheated in the current political arrangement? Hypocrisy!!!
Hmmm.....!!!

Thats problem with Nairaland.....u don't read posts very well before quoting and reply in other threads sarcasm/Irony can never be decipher by Average Nairalanders..........

All I conveyed was SW won't vote simply cuz this is Tinubu anointed or Obj anointed but Credible candidate for the post of president...... Atleast,that was shown in Ondo election.....!!!!

The political permutation @ hand is still understandable by Average Southwesterner thats If Buhari/Okorocha are selected in place of Buhari/Fashola...... SW votes shall still be uphold ......

If Southeasterner is missed from the permutation of APC for Presidential candidate IMHO tis gonna be a difficult ball game for APC in the east......!!!

As for the Issue of SW claimed Marginalisation..........Thats another ball game entirely....appointments and elections are two different concepts....so try to understand the difference between the two in politics and Government.....!!!!

IMHO,Southwest Marginalised themselves not Jonathan afterall,ACN prefers Tanbuwal rather than PDP anointed Bilkisu who woulda put SW @ Number 3 citizen of Jonathan led administration......!!!!

Do I blame ACN too, HELL NO.....!!!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Reference: When I say the structure is more important than parties or people folks here take no heed. Now the APC is faced with a catch 22 situation. Let me see how they will square this circle.

The east clearly does not accept the second fiddle. If the South-South can rule why not the East. If any slot goes to the west then its back to 2007. If Buhari stands the middle belt shears, the north will split. If Buhari does not stand then the northern left will vote any party with a northerner.

People have been to simplistic in rating the political landscape. GEJ is corrupt, GEJ is incompetent, GEJ is this and that. Question is. Are these what wins or loses elections in Nigeria.

You think those hooligans slaughtering people in Kano or Maiduguri care how effectively Fashola governs or even believe in Buhari's anti-corruption stand. Or what pains Ndigbo more, marginalisation or good governance at the Federal level.

Much as I hope for APC's success and desire a departure from a one party state, the truth is that all the kites the APC flies today are secondary issues. Fix the structure of the country first and all other things follow. In this the PDP is well advanced. That's why Ndigbo sees a clearer path to its ideals than the return to feudalistic second republic politics.

APC can and should do better. They should checkmate the northern power block that sees itself as more than equal partners. Nuff said.
No structure of Nigeria is about to change any time soon. If you change the structure, were does that leave one Nigeria?

The present structure is what is keeping one Nigeria and any time or day it changes, Nigeria itself will disappear in flash.
The winners of the war created the structure for a reason. They are not stupid.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by habayommy: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Prince8989:

Yes, if he dies today, there is no one in the North or in Nigeria with credibility second to Buhari.
shocked

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by luluosas(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't believe this campaign poster one bit. APC is not even registered for now, talk less of presenting candidates.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Agrika: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhari abi? We shall see na
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
4kmukina: The era of playing second fiddle to hausa is OVER! they tought they can win over igbo vote by making Rochas VP, and b4 u know it they impeach him or kill him like Chuba Okadigbo.

So we are not gud for President? Uchu gbakwa unu there! Come 2015, every igbo should thumprint for GEJ!
How does this your analysis make any sense? You don't want to play second fiddle you said but want to thumbprint GEJ all the way, even a ticket without a 3rd fiddle in it?
If some of you are that desperate to rule Nigeria, I will then suggest that you most likely hope toward it through the route Rochas and his group are pursuing. I can't see PDP not fielding a northerners in 2019 assuming Jonathan manage to remain there. But Rochas as an assistant to a Buhari who is his 70s has more chance, than some of you hoping that by some trance Jonathan will hand over to an Igbo man, when he cannot hand over to himself.

In fact I will say that Jonathan may be in luck if APC pairs Buhari with an Igbo person, because many Yorubas may decide in secret to give Jonathan a protest vote or boycott it as they did in 2011.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Eziachi:
How does this your analysis make any sense? You don't want to play second fiddle you said but want to thumbprint GEJ all the way, even a ticket without a 3rd fiddle in it?
If some of you are that desperate to rule Nigeria, I will then suggest that you most likely hope toward it through the route Rochas and his group are pursuing. I can't see PDP not fielding a northerners in 2019 assuming Jonathan manage to remain there. But Rochas as an assistant to a Buhari who is his 70s has more chance, than some of you hoping that by some trance Jonathan will hand over to an Igbo man, when he cannot hand over to himself.

In fact I will say that Jonathan may be in luck if APC pairs Buhari with an Igbo person, because many Yorubas may decide in secret to give Jonathan a protest vote or boycott it as they did in 2011.

oga all these long talk cannot make us vote for buhari
the man is a terrorist!

we are better with GEJ than buhari!
a buhari will never allow an international airport in enugu or owerri

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
buhari caused boko haram with his "dog and baboon" threat
any igbo thinking about voting for that man is a fooool even if he has
the best igbo vp.

we don't need vp position in nigeria
we better remain as we are!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by mactonnyso: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
thank God bakare realized that people like buhari is not the sollution to our nation.
if buhari/okorocha ticket is the only hope APC has for nigeria for 2015, then they have to wait till 2050 instead.
The duo is a curse to our nation.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is it not best for Buhari to concentrate his energy in calling his boys to order, except he wants no election up North in 2015. Okorocha wont even win his State anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Northern Man Selling Party Flags: 'PDP ₦200, LP ₦300, APC - Dey No Dey Gree Buy' / Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.