Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38871 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Since most Ibo posters are not even supporting this ticket then it makes no sense to include Rochas on it any more

I would have thought the SE people would support it but I guess they are comfortable under the Umblerra.

Maybe APC strategists should remove Rochas and include anyone who can win support from his region[/size]

For me, Rochas is not the real issue! Buhari is! I will vote Jonathan 20 times before Buhari.

These old men has been running the show since Independence wont let us be.
I dont think this is true, but if it is, then shame on Rochas!.

Abagworo:
I think Buhari remains the only straight forward and disciplined man left. He's flawless and strict. Okorocha on the other hand has the charisma and youthfulness. Okorocha's achievements speak volumes while Buhari's brutal imprisonment of corrupt politicians and war against indiscipline is legendary. I however wish this combination comes in 2015. Right now, it remains speculations. God bless Nigeria.

Buhari as "the only straight forward and disciplined man left" is nothing else but a confirmation that Nigeria is finished. I want out of it. If Buhari must rule Nigeria, then I must double my effort to see the independence of Biafra.

Ejiné:

Stop robbing me of my thoughts!
This is your last warning.

Haba! last warning? When was the first na?

You better employ mopo to guard your thoughts ooo, because if I see such thoughts next time, I am not sure I will over look am.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Afam4eva(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant
Anambra's Oil State Membership
Enugu Airport's International Status.

All these are landmark investments which would fast-track the development of YOUR South-East, and they would never have been possible under a northern bigot.
Pls, how many foreign airlines have flown into Enugu? We're talking of upgrading the airport and you're talking of International status. That place is an international hall of shame.

Do you have proof to everything you listed or it's just something you've been hearing about. No pictures no nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Afam4eva(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Afam, why can't APC pick a flagbearer from South East?
[size=13pt]
Which one did PDP pick from the east?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Afam4eva(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
CFCfan:

Remodelling of the Enugu airport and the beautification of the UNEC campus grin grin
IS it only Enugu airport that he remodelled?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by YorubaOmoge: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=28pt]ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

LOL Lemme read back to 2011 posts made by ibo nlers wink cheesy
I doubt the armchair Eze Onlylie saw this coming.
Wasn't he the biggest anti-Buhari and anti-Northerner/Igbo-collaboration? wink
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by theripper: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
They shall come in one way and scatter in 20ways. Buhari can go suck a camel's dickkkkkk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by scobaba: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rochas...light.

Bukari....Darkness.

They can never meet.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by solomon111(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhari is an incompetent foool,riding on the back of huge numbers of illiterate voters.
I will leave this country anyday this idiott enter Aso-rock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
walahi, this northerners know how to use the igbo people, the igbo people on the other hand 'with all due respect' are the most gullible in nigerian political game.
i just remembered how GEJ put 'Azikiwe' in his middle name and igbos were rejoicing. what has GEJ done to the people of South East until now =Nothing.
here is another trap 'the office of the vice president' hahaha LMAOSML ..laughing my a55 off smoking marlboro lights. cool
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by yorke1: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
If true, no need for election come 2015 because GEJ have won!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by kennytidistar(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Failure in transit.
Jonathan yio wole ekansi, en, yio wole ekansi, en

gbogbo moju moju, gbogbo moju moju
oju yin ayobo, ojuyin ayobo (ha) Tinubu niyen, ojuyin ayobo

awon lawyer su egbe nko? Won oto pade si chamber won, ao fewon lagbo oshelu mo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by YorubaOmoge: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Please where is Atiku? embarassed
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by BashMe1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=18pt]YES BUHARI.... SO HE CAN DEAL WITH THE CORRUPT OFFICIALs. THUNDER FIRE DEVO!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ozegbe(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
why must buhari be president sef? Wetin dat man wan use that power of president do? E get very strong hidden agenda and i don begin suspect am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Rooneyboy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
Biggest joke ever !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
The same gimmick that endangered Okadigbo's life. GEJ has won 2015 already. As usual, Tinubu will loose out completely then come to tell us he voted Jonathan not PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by OluEmmaAss: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
It was BB but now BO. 2015 straight!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Prince8989: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
[b]I'm Igbo but don't trust Rochas. I think he came to power with a lot of promises which made a lot of people see him as "different kind of politician with his people at heart" I may be wrong and which someone will start a thread on him and his achievements in Imo state....this would help a long for people like me who harbor some reservations on him(Rochas). Now, Buhari is always my number one choice, any day, any time and anywhere. If he didn't loot when he was in his 30s as Head of state and Chairman of agency under General Abacha in his 50s, I 'm pretty certain by laws of probability that he will not loot in his 70s...looting at 70s is a "wasted loot". Now for vice, Is either Fashola or someone who is credible in the eyes of the people. I don't inject tribalism in politics...If you have credible and tested track record, I will vote for the duo whether it is Muslim/Muslim, Christian/Christian, I don't give a damn. Buhari and Fashola have been tested and them I know for now...Please suggest other persons for me for vice. [/b][b][/b]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by manny4life(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
This ticket is DOA... It will not work because of the fact that Buhari is on it. A fashola/okorocha ticket or vice versa would have worked for APC but this, not gonna work.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]

Nwanne e dala maths o. This is too naïve of you. You ought to be hard-wired in politics men.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ikengawo: This is a mockery. Okorocha is better than Buhari. What has Buhari done for the development of nigeria or his state, especially in comparison to Okorocha. This is the problem with Nigeria, an intelligent and active igbo vice will work for a brutal, backwards, and semi-literate northerner that only got his job by force of the government. This ticket is trash, but it's just a rumor so there's no reason to care

Dredging in Imo state (oguta), Enugu airport reinovation, asaba airport, PIB (which will benefit oil states like Imo, Abia and now Anambra), find oil in Anambra, liberalizing power sector,

GEJ found oil in Anambra? shocked *dies....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Personally, I have a problem with any northern candidate... I will go with any other option.
Apc can't tell me that of the millions of persons in Nigeria, Buhari is the only credible person that can flag the party.

He had his chance and flopped it. A northern leader is dangerous to the Nigerian Entity

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Rooneyboy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]

what collabo

Did this crap just come from u afam Or someone hacked into ur account .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by BrutusOj(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Can't just stop lafing grin .my candid advice for ma frens in d far north is to relocate bfor d presidential elections come 2015 cos Buhari wu stil lose woefuly be it free n fair or riging and am sure d almajiris wudnt take it in gud fate..

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by fankasibe: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oga: what ar dis nake.d children doing on d road, can't dey see d car coming.
Saka: dem dey look poster of pólítisians wey don chop our money belleful...... Stupid children of 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by phineas: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is this even true? any party Gen buhari is associated with will be more disciplined as such one wll expect an official declaration from the party before posters come out.I'll be on team discredit this information.

If true,any party with Gen Buhari is fine with me.Make we dey campaign dey go.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
First of all, they should go and register their new party in order to have a footing. On the other hand, are these their best candidates they can offer? If na play make dem just stop am!!! Because I would rather sit at home and not vote than to vote these two.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't like this act of been quick to accept this kinda news by Nairalanders. This poster is fake.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
They have already failed. GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Dead on arrival. GEJ all the way.
Rochas cannot divide us.
South East is better off under GEJ.

Bros GEJ aint better for us at all but as far as it is the buhari i know then is GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Rooneyboy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
toothpaste:

Nwanne e dala maths o. This is too naïve of you. You ought to be hard-wired in politics men.

nna enn !

I was almost asking him his age when I saw that.

I feel he is quite young hence knowing Naija's politics might still be new to him .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Aikayy: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Greyfog:

GEJ found oil in Anambra? shocked *dies....

Wow! One fa.ggot down, give d devil a bj....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) / Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.