Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (16470 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
As far as I'm concern that your chick no get belle, and if I were you I would not even be scared because you'd like to father a child.

@op just tell her that in your family you don't do abortion and that you wld gladly introduce her to your mumsy.....................

That's when you will know if she's really pregnant or not.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by princesa(f): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
*unfollowed*

Let the dumb chick and the unrestrained man sort out their problem, duhsad
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2013
princesa: *unfollowed*

Let the dumb chick and the unrestrained man sort out their problem, duhsad

You should be ready for something bigger than what you just said....

**goes into shrine tying red wrapper**

you are in a big mess...
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by donigspain(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
Someone is about to lose his secretarial position in the prestigious Nigeria Players Association (NPA). Datz all.
NB: Better to resign than to be fired!

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
donigspain: Someone is about to lose his secretarial position in the prestigious Nigeria Players Association (NPA). Datz all.
NB: Better to resign than to be fired!

Finally... You are here...
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by donigspain(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Finally... You are here...
I've watched long enough from the sidelines.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by yemi2plus(m): 3:53am On Mar 24, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: I'm back again and this time with a genuine question to ask, though nothing new.

Had sex with this lady some time back and eh... Because of the heat of the whole thing condom was not used for only one round sha. Received the shocker of my life when she called and told me over the phone that she was pregnant and would have aborted it but wanted to tell me before embarking on the abortion.

I was shaken, the normal thing that happens to every young guy when a girl tells him she is pregnant but then I was brought back when she says she wants to abort the baby. I have never liked the idea of abortion and would not want the blood of a child on my hand. I have the secret desire of fathering a child at a tender age but then when I told her not to do anything to the pregnancy, she flared up. Maintaining she wants to terminate the pregnancy.

You know how it is, she wants me to foot the bill.

Is she trying to milk some money from me or could the pregnacy be genuine. I have not closed my eyes in sleep since she gave me the news, I trust you guys here to help me out.

No insults please.... And making reference to HIV would not be tolerated.

are you base in benin?
Cos i no of a gal dat does dat always.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by classikelly: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: >>>> fast forward>>>> **Many Years Later**

Finally she said something.

''ATTAI, I AM PREGNANT''

''I have not seen my period since last month''

Immediately I developed headache, fever, running stomach and high blood pressure. I had fathered a !2 children from diffrent mothers at so young an age( WHAT AN ACHIVEMENT MY FATHER COULD NEVVER REACH AT MY AGE). I couldn't wait for office hours to come to an end.
but in ur true life story u were happY. anyways u MUST adopt d baby while ITbomB adopt d mother.FINITO
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by dont8(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
This happened to me once, thank goodness, she only played prank on me.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
The sweet thing is that this topic saw the front page.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.