Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74017 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Africa as a whole is supposed to have wild animals, the question is what happened to Nigerian wild animals? Did They made suya of them, even the vultures that are left they make suya of them. wink Is that what makes Nigerian bigger than Kenyan's?

Atleast Kenya dont eat their wild animals they rather starve. cool

then let them starve

God created animals to be eaten and we are doing just that

olodo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

which kenyan business men

are those things even educated!

last time i checked, its 11.23pm in kenya and im sure majority of their men are currently at the CORN FIELD with bows and arrows

chasing lions from harvesting their maize
undecided undecided

This one loud, brother. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

shut the hell up
You call those shaka looking kenyaize zulu's civilized
wasnt that where GOD's must be crazy originated from

smh

What the hell are you sayin'? You talkin thru your azz righyt now. grin wink cheesy

"OH, THEY HATE US , WHY THEY HATE NIGERIA? THEY ENVY US, tlTHEY ARE JEALOUS OF US. cry cry cry
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
lekpalicious: lmao. Here is the stats on the Nigeria vs Kenya tweet fyt and Nigeria is losing sad

Source:http://www.opinionyetu.com/#tellnk.
no stat
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by africanunity: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
The only citizen of nigeria kenya can make jest to for me o, is our presido goodluck jonathan . Because is a PHD holder in zoology.base on kenya wildlife history, but they should have be patient for goodluck to finish his tenure . We know clearly he has unfinished business in east africa area...., na joke ooh before okupe go order men to find me
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
pendo89:
no no no no. am the worst warrior in any battle but can spice it.

Let nigerians start it (YOU INFACT).you have the numbers.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
africanunity: The only citizen of nigeria kenya can make jest to for me o, is our presido goodluck jonathan . Because is a PHD holder in zoology.base on kenya wildlife history, but they should have be patient for goodluck to finish his tenure . We know clearly he has unfinished business in east africa area...., na joke ooh before okupe go order men to find me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by iszyboy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

I thought Obama ran away because of university scholarship cool
someone should pls hurry up and get a rope before he escapes from zoo again. he is one of them, KENYAPITHEKUS
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
By the way 190 try a kenyan holiday with your GF/Wife and I will book you a 3 day safari to the mara/tsavo in a 5 star hotel.
There are many 5 star resorts spread across the country so you are spoilt for choice.
Can Combine beach and Wild,baloon ride,Mt climbing then we shall see if you will continue talking the same way.

And no I don't have a tail. grin grin be kind

Am out now.be peaceful,we are all africans.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: but the one about how kenyans are the monkeys in temple run? shett, Nigerians are mean grin grin grin grin

No one can say that if the have seen. OBJ. But I guess monkeys vs guerillas grin cheesy wink
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

What the hell are you sayin'? You talkin thru your azz righyt now. grin wink cheesy

"OH, THEY HATE US , WHY THEY HATE NIGERIA? THEY ENVY US, tlTHEY ARE JEALOUS OF US. cry cry cry

smh you boring undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
pendo89: By the way 190 try a kenyan holiday with your GF/Wife and I will book you a 3 day safari to the mara/tsavo in a 5 star hotel.
There are many 5 star resorts spread across the country so you are spoilt for choice.
Can Combine beach and Wild,baloon ride,Mt climbing then we shall see if you will continue talking the same way.

And no I don't have a tail. grin grin be kind

Thank you'll pass
looking at kenya's climb trees with east african monkey's aint my thing
I prefer my house grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Ivynwa(f): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
pendo89: Honestly a lot of energy is being spent dissing each other instead of being creative and making money.Typical of us Africans.
Wasting so much time doing stuff that doesn't add value to our lives.What a shame yet neither is a first world country.Smh.
So what if Kenya has the best rugby team and Nigeria the best football team? What about you? Who are you? I mean who even knows that you exist? grin
The 'Dangotes' are too busy to waste time on such exchanges cz they are thinking of expanding their business to Kenya and Africa. So are the kenyan business men in partnership with nigerian co.
Many nigerians work in kenya and vv.I don't even see what the exchanges end up achieving at all.I hope no one takes it to heart cz it's silly.

Terrorism,419,yahoo yahoo,,hunger,poverty,music,power,internet,pathetic leaders,nollywood,witchcraft,ghosts,hunger are problems afflicting many African countries not only nigeria/kenya.
See,Most Kenyans believe that nigerians are 419,crooks and into deep witchcraft,blame nollywood and media.Nigerians on the other hand believe that Kenyans live in the bush,starve and walk naked. See how ignorant we all are? But the smart business guys know better and capitalise on each country's resources.
I now see why it is easy to colonise Africans and why divide and rule works in Africa. IGNORANCE is the worst disease afflicting Africans and we take pride in it by exhibiting it.
Like seriously, I wish it was SA versus either Nigeria or Kenya.Tomorrow each one wakes up to face their daily struggles,footballers do their stuff get paid and go home smiling while you are busy twittering nonsense.
I am wishing that people could convert those silly twitter exchanges for development.

ok have fun in whatever you do and be proud of it. smiley

nite

Pendo Baby! Don't take them on. Don't study/mind these young Naija & Kenyan boys and their tweets.
You no say no tweet on earth will cut my admiration for you my Kenyan sis. kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

Thank you'll pass
looking at kenya's climb trees with east african monkey's aint my thing
I prefer my house grin grin

I knew it.I wasn't serious,at least not with you.
keep the peace
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by safarigirl(f): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
More hilarious tweets:

Kenyans dissing naija on twitter? The gods must be crazy!

Someone call animal control..the kenyans have gone lose.

How to make an oil well: throw 3 kenyans in a swimming pool
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Not Happy!!! Twitter Just Banned me 4 the Night!!! I wanna Deal wiv these Kenyans More!!!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ewet: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
How did the situation get this bad. Who was met to be responsible for there protocol and logistics,was money not approved for organistion of this qualifying match.
This is bad and totaly bad and the NFF had better come out with explanation concerning this. this is totally unwarranted bad press for nigerian football,govt and the country as a whole.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by gidson12(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ajpharm: The only reason why you win those races is because your athletes are promised food at the end of the race. #hungrybastards.

shocked shocked death
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I swear grin grin grin grin

Only Nigerians are allowed to talk shït about Nigeria, any other person should be prepared for a fight.

True, very true. Nigerians can yab themselves and country but won't tolerate citizens of another country yabbing them.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by usdane: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
adora4u1:

Chai! Even "My Oga at the top" don reach Kenya!
e don pass Kenya sef. I was chattin with a non-Nigerian frn in d UK, his first reply to my 'hello' was hi 'my Oga @ d top'...i could'nt help but laugh. I asked hw he got 2 knw it? He said he saw it frm Tonto Dike's twitter page cos he follows her....l
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ivynwa:

Pendo Baby! Don't take them on. Don't study/mind these young Naija & Kenyan boys and their tweets.
You no say no tweet on earth will cut my admiration for you my Kenyan sis. kiss

kiss they are hilarious but still undecided

It's strange that I don't feel kenyan or nigerian in this matter.All I see like someone said, is poor organisation/logistics from Africans.
When the world reads this guess what they say 'silly africans going neck to neck' yet they are all poor.pathetic
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

those US people are smart and they always/tend to avoid us
I swear if obama misyarns he would be brutally insulted grin grin grin
Nigerians wen nor even dey respect their president grin grin grin grin grin grin

What do you get by insulting people on the net? Shizt Nitz! undecided But Obama will just tell Boko Boys to flaten you all.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by IDzamani: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Some one tell Kenya dat i don't even knw wot 2 call dem, i don't want 2 call dem monkeys and my oga at d top wil call dem champanze. ;

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by elari(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
@someoneaskkenya? do you have any well known actors or actresses? The last time i check nollywood ranked third after holly and bolly. It is written and can not be changed. i pity ur skinny hungry pale looking selfs
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=13pt]The truth is that what Harambee stars experienced is unacceptable. Our country reeks of crap and we tolerate that crap until foreigners tell us we smell. Then we get defensive. Na the way forward? Well done o.

We keep calling ourselves the giant of Africa. Can we start acting like it and look like a giant of Africa?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by AAC: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
@ Raggedy_Ann,

Am still waiting for ur reply.

Hw did u (a kenyan) come in possession of a nigerian airforce peugeot 206 car that u wanted to sell?

https://www.nairaland.com/1091897/naija-used-206-sale-phc
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
If we make all this noise and Kenya knack us on saturday ehn......na to run go hide for chad till everytin settle down.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The truth is that what Harambee stars experienced is unacceptable. Our country reeks of crap and we tolerate that crap until foreigners tell us we smell. Then we get defensive. Na the way forward? Well done o.

We keep calling ourselves the giant of Africa. Can we start acting like it and look like a giant of Africa?[/size]

This is a sober argument.No insults just real facts. You are one of the future leaders of Nigeria.

“The Nigeria Football Federation was instructed by FIFA Security Officer assigned for the match Mr Beckles Patrick from Barbados that they have breached the hosting arrangements.
“After his intervention the team boarded the Charter flight for the one hour 5 minutes from Lagos and Calabar. The Nigeria football authorities were on hand to receive the team and usher them in to the five-star Channel View Hotel and offered a training ground,” a communiqué from FKF declared on Thursday.

The media is just fanning this out of proportion.

And to imagine that am not a football fan at all. grin grin infact sombody got angry with me for predicting a nigerian win cz truth be told,eagles are better. simple.
And i dont feel bad.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2013
pendo89:

It's strange that I don't feel kenyan or nigerian in this matter.All I see like someone said, is poor organisation/logistics from Africans.
When the world reads this guess what they say 'silly africans going neck to neck' yet they are all poor.pathetic
grin grin grin

@Pendo89,
Dont let these pmsed, emotional juvenals patronise you. Dish mud when they dish mud. They are just blowing hot air, they were busy admiring your country in one of the threads this is just a show of their coping skills with their hopelessness. POOR NAIJA! cry
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Ivynwa(f): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2013
Shouldn't they have been given a better field to practice on? the national stadium is there etc.

pendo89:

grin grin grin

Yeah, that's my embarrassment too which is why I told them that we are one African people and shouldn't mock ourselves.
I saw a group of four persons in the mall last sunday, one looked familiar like a Nigerian I know. I said hi and when I realized that they are Ghanaians we all greeted with much warmth. If I open my door right now and meet a Kenyan, I will be glad to see my fellow African person and won't ever dream of belittling such in tweets and such. Africans have been through a lot, have come a long way and shouldn't be caught abusing themselves especially the part about body structure. Tasteless dissings there. They should stop. Anyhow I consider that . kid's play and it shouldn't be taken on.

Hope you are good dearie?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

We rock the olympics.you should try winning medals sometime it feels good- just loose the stumpy torso and yam legs.

Stumpy torso and yam legs are all signs of good living... You need to get on the naija train and get rich, or die trying.. wink

Lowe it, got love for Kenyans and Ugandans, and I know Kenyatta is shaking his head in heaven right about now...

Peace.. wink
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Ivynwa(f): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2013
tchidi: If we make all this noise and Kenya knack us on saturday ehn......na to run go hide for chad till everytin settle down.

Tchidi you dey funny o-o. Wetin person dey find jump Boko Haram boys jump enter chad?
You no love yourself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.