Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74111 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by vandarsar(m): 12:55am On Mar 22, 2013
No, you are the one suffering from inferiority complex. How has that comment affected you? The fact someone said he's being to Nairobi, and you want to kill yourself, what if he says he's being to Hong Kong nko? You're such a low graded Nigerian. I fear for your level of reasoning

Zsupuk: Rubbish....lol silly commentor. Self esteem indeed...lol...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 22, 2013
shymexx:

Let me educate you, no one in the Nigerian government/ministries represent Nigeria/Nigerians - they represent themselves and their selfish interests... Nigeria is more or less in a state of anarchy and it has been like that for a long time... There's a big divide between the institutions/parastatals in Nigeria and the people - and they both live on different planet... You won't understand because you're from a functioning country... grin

We Nigerians are just patriotic about the name "Nigeria" - I bet if the Kenyans had directed their vitriol towards naija government or NFF, no one would've retaliated.. grin You lot need to start separating the wheat from the chaff to avoid the wrath of naija people - we go hard in the paint, yo... wink
Exactly. You don't start up shït like #someonetellnigerians and expect us to keep mute. I don't care whose fault it is, just shut the hell up and direct your issues to the appropriate body.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 22, 2013
sweetcheecks:

No one can say that if the have seen. OBJ. But I guess monkeys vs guerillas grin cheesy wink
even at that, people would still pick OBJ over Prezzo...#fact.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly. You don't start up shït like #someonetellnigerians and expect us to keep mute. I don't care whose fault it is, just shut the hell up and direct your issues to the appropriate body.

Lekwa ha!! Vampire alert!! Una no go sleep bah?
Isi Modella, go to bed!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 22, 2013
tchidi:

Lekwa ha!! Vampire alert!! Una no go sleep bah?
Isi Modella, go to bed!
tchidi o, gi nwa kwanu? why are you still awake? tongue grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
tchidi o, gi nwa kwanu? why are you still awake? tongue grin

It's 8:12pm in your area tongue
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
even at that, people would still pick OBJ over Prezzo...#fact.

OBJ? We'll pick Charley Boy over Prezzo sef... grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2013
CFCfan:

CFC, be like say na d same zone we dey oº°˚! That's d time over here.....
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2013
CFCfan:

thanks for letting that out tongue tongue
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 22, 2013
tchidi:

I'm in a different time zone. I'm 3 hours behind you and ItsModella.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
thanks for letting that out tongue tongue

You're welcome cool
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by groovie(m): 1:17am On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]If anything, it seems like a communication gap. As we are hosting them, it's our fault. I don't know why they were trying to book the training pitch at National Stadium last minute. These are things that should be done weeks to months in advance. If Kenya wasn't communicating or cooperating with NFF, then cancel or postpone the match. Better a cancelled/postponed match than Kenya vs Nigeria because of the conditions of a school ground.[/size]
U should have seen for urself wat the NFF had to say about this on the other thread. Kenyan FA tried to push NFF to their limits
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 22, 2013
CFCfan:

I'm in a different time zone. I'm 3 hours behind you and ItsModella.

How u take know say u de 3 hours behind me?! undecided undecided for all u know, I may be in Limpopo or Niger, or Iraq...

Ok, scratch that Iraq part off..
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 22, 2013
Kenyans aff their bath, keep the water & export it as dye

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 22, 2013
Bimfo: Kenyans aff their bath, keep the water & export it as dye
shocked shocked Ewww.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 22, 2013
tchidi:

tchidi:

How u take know say u de 3 hours behind me?! undecided undecided for all u know, I may be in Limpopo or Niger, or Iraq...

Ok, scratch that Iraq part off..
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The truth is that what Harambee stars experienced is unacceptable. Our country reeks of crap and we tolerate that crap until foreigners tell us we smell. Then we get defensive. Na the way forward? Well done o.

We keep calling ourselves the giant of Africa. Can we start acting like it and look like a giant of Africa?[/size]
Someone needs to tell this girl to shut the fvck up, like seriously!

And the two fools that liked this comment can go back to read what really happened and the miscommunication.(If they're Nigerians) Kenyans are in no way better than us, they might want fix their stink first before pointing out that of Nigeria. If they have a problem, they should have directed it to the football officials or the right body but to make a statement like "someone tell Nigerians" is unacceptable. I'm Nigerian and very proud to be a Nigerian, no one should disrespect my people and expect me to keep mute about it.

My country can be crappy but it doesn't reek of crap. In that same country that "reeks of crap" is where you find beautiful cultures, smartest, funniest and most welcoming people. Making Nigeria the Giant of Africa is not dependent on the government alone, what have you done to make Nigeria the Giant of Africa, Ms oversabi??

19 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 22, 2013
^^
Calm down o. embarassed
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 22, 2013
Shollypopz:

And the two fools that liked this comment can go back to read what really happened and the miscommunication.(If they're Nigerians) Kenyans are in no way better than us, they might want fix their stink first before pointing out that of Nigeria. If they have a problem, they should have directed it to the football officials or the right body but to make a statement like "someone tell Nigerians" is unacceptable. I'm Nigerian and very proud to be a Nigerian, no one should disrespect my people and expect me to keep mute about it.

My country can be crappy but it doesn't reek of crap. In that same country that "reeks of crap" is where you find beautiful cultures, smartest, funniest and most welcoming people. Making Nigeria the Giant of Africa is not dependent on the government alone, what have you done to make Nigeria the Giant of Africa, Ms oversabi??

Beautiful!! absolutely beautiful...

and I'm sure the two people that liked her post are Kenyans. Anything that makes us look bad and them good deserves a like from them.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 22, 2013
Jarus:

Thank God we are not a Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD9W5VMZkRA

cheesy grin cheesy grin

**death**

Thank God we are not Ghanaians oo (Our reply)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5miYlIvoKXc

grin grin grin grin

**death**
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 22, 2013
LMAO!! see how's it's paining the Ghanaians.

The truth of the matter is Nigerians don't give a damn about these silly countries. Nobody would have paid them any mind if they always didn't feel the need to talk shït about us. Notice how we usually sit down jejely on our own and then these silly folks decide to lash out on us. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am up.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 22, 2013
I like Yvonne Ndege. cool
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by noskeybaba: 2:04am On Mar 22, 2013
tchidi:

OBJ? We'll pick Charley Boy over Prezzo sef... grin grin

Bitc.h please..........

We'll pick our very own Boko Haram over prezzo. grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 22, 2013
Shollypopz:

My beautiful alter ego, thanks for calling that silly girl out... Just because I called her out for banning me in the celebrity section - her bf has banned my IDs in the romance section for no damn reason... Heck, he banned me on my own thread for derailing and having a chat with people on there - and he banned me today for just posting a comment i the section under my other shymmex ID... They both deal with emotions like byt.ches - fvck them.. grin

Since you always "gatts" my back in this byt.ch, I "gatts" ya back as well... Her post is arguably the most senseless post on the thread and thanks for putting your foot on her neck!! grin

I'm out, yo..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:

Word!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by redsun(m): 2:27am On Mar 22, 2013
slim fit :
Its disgraceful for the FA to allow them at the school they could be phedophle. We shouldn't give people access to our schools just like that. Next time make sure they use the right facilities they came here to embarrass us basically the principal should have called the police on them that what normal people do you don't come and distract our kids for no reason.

Just imagine how irresponsible those bastards are. These are animals that steals thousands of pounds of our monies on daily basis,yet they can't host competing guests considerably.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by moonraker(m): 3:10am On Mar 22, 2013
Shollypopz:

[size=30pt]GBAM[/size]
angry angry
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by bittyend(m): 3:29am On Mar 22, 2013
It's 10.25am out here in Singapore; I had to come on here to see what's gwaning; and you morasu.ckers are still on the same ish. Comparing whose di.ck is bigger and whose skin is darker in planet ape(Africa). cheesy cheesy

Let me just bless the thread with some weed smoke and continue lashing this chinko before her chink eyes start opening up properly. Smoke weed everyday. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by corazoni: 3:31am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: More from twitter

Kenyans are so thin if they had dreadlocks you could use them as mopping sticks

You know why u can never really outrun the monkeys in temple run? ....they are Kenyans

Kenyans don't need a guitar...They have their ribs #SomeoneTellKenya

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omg lmaooooo!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by honeric01(m): 3:37am On Mar 22, 2013
My own is that Nigeria should win convincingly sha,anything short of that... hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by bittyend(m): 3:37am On Mar 22, 2013
corazoni:

Omg lmaooooo!

Why are you OMGing? Are you Usher now, kneegrow? And what type of African name is 'corazoni'? Trying to be more Italian than the mafias in this morasu.cker. Kneegrow, stick to ya ofumpoplopolololopa name and smoke that raw African weed with no chaser to make you start acting right.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 22, 2013
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply)

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.