Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74117 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by corazoni: 3:41am On Mar 22, 2013
bittyend:

Why are you OMGing? Are you Usher now, kneegrow? And what type of African name is 'corazoni'? Trying to be more Italian than the mafias in this morasu.cker. Kneegrow, stick to ya ofumpoplopolololopa name and smoke that raw African weed with no chaser to make you start acting right.

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by bittyend(m): 3:45am On Mar 22, 2013
corazoni:

Stay asking questions, morasu.cker.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by corazoni: 3:50am On Mar 22, 2013
bittyend:

Stay asking questions, morasu.cker.

Hijo de puta?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by bittyend(m): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2013
corazoni:

Hijo de puta?

你是个傻瓜
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Ama28(f): 3:55am On Mar 22, 2013
ckkris:

But you for throw in a little Swahili for effect.

My dear I wasn't in the mood to babysit them.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by corazoni: 3:57am On Mar 22, 2013
bittyend:

你是个傻瓜

And ya dada is a bigger foool tongue
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by bittyend(m): 3:58am On Mar 22, 2013
corazoni:

And ya dada is a bigger foool tongue

我可以吻你妈妈呢?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by corazoni: 4:02am On Mar 22, 2013
bittyend:

我可以吻你妈妈呢?

Go Bleep yourself cuz ain't nobody got time for this shit
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by bittyend(m): 4:03am On Mar 22, 2013
是时候去.
是你的兄弟的看守的人, 非洲人和停止战, 寻找更大的画面, 因为我们都是一个大家庭.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by bittyend(m): 4:04am On Mar 22, 2013
corazoni:

Go Bleep yourself cuz ain't nobody got time for this shit

cheesy cheesy cheesy Just finished bleeping a chink eyes, got other ish to do for now, Italiano.

Be safe, son. tongue
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 22, 2013
bittyend: 是时候去.
是你的兄弟的看守的人, 非洲人和停止战, 寻找更大的画面, 因为我们都是一个大家庭.

Please, could u translate that post?
Thanks.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by moonraker(m): 4:05am On Mar 22, 2013
bittyend: It's 10.25am out here in Singapore; I had to come on here to see what's gwaning; and you morasu.ckers are still on the same ish. Comparing whose di.ck is bigger and whose skin is darker in planet ape(Africa). cheesy cheesy

Let me just bless the thread with some weed smoke and continue lashing this chinko before her chink eyes start opening up properly. Smoke weed everyday. cheesy

Nigerian in Singapore?? Wow i didnt think that there were Nigerian actually living in SG. You work there
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 22, 2013
moonraker:

Nigerian in Singapore?? Wow i didnt think that there were Nigerian actually living in SG. You work there

Oga, Nigerians are in many countries and all habitable continents.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by bittyend(m): 4:06am On Mar 22, 2013
moonraker:

Working with the British Council out there till May ending. Are you out here?

You need to come enjoy these chink eyes with me, son. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by bittyend(m): 4:08am On Mar 22, 2013
CFCfan:

Please, could u translate that post?
Thanks.

It is time to go. Be your brother's keepers, Africans and stop fighting one another. Look at the bigger picture because we're all one big family. Q.E.D
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by moonraker(m): 4:10am On Mar 22, 2013
bittyend:

Working with the British Council out there till May ending. Are you out here?

You need to come enjoy these chink eyes with me, son. cheesy cheesy

Erm no thanks winkHave had enough of them

I dont live in SG

6hours away from you to be precise.

Was at the British Council in december. Its close to a hospital and the botantic garden right
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 22, 2013
bittyend:

It is time to go. Be your brother's keepers, Africans and stop fighting one another. Look at the bigger picture because we're all one big family. Q.E.D

Okay. Your message is on point.
Nigeria will surely win tomorrow.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 22, 2013
moonraker:

Erm no thanks winkHave had enough of them

I dont live in SG

6hours away from you to be precise.

Was at the British Council in december. Its close to a hospital and the botantic garden right

Where do u stay?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Ama28(f): 4:14am On Mar 22, 2013
Zsupuk: Rubbish....lol silly commentor. Self esteem indeed...lol...

Mtoto! I want to assume you didn't call me "silly"!
How can you explain the fact that every vice you guys can't deal with is labelled Nigerian in your country?

The way you guys throw yourselves at Nigerians! Even my lecturers wouldn't start lectures without reassuring themselves they are so lucky to teach a Nigerian.

I remember the amount of wealth and investment Chinedu made in Nairobi and how your MP and his estranged Kenyan wife fought him! Yet nobody knows him at home here so if our dangotes should come to Nairobi it will change to a city!

Did I say Nairobi or Nai - robbery

You know you guys are reputable for violence please don't lynch yourselves over this!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 22, 2013
CFCfan:

To be fair, she might not have known the full story before she made that comment.
That doesn't excuse her saying our country "reeks of crap". That's very insulting to everyone including the genuinely hardworking ones out there.

In a bid to sound fair (or biased towards the Kenyans), she totally denigrated us and that is unacceptable. The least she could have done is try to confirm all that happened, especially seeing as another country had engaged us in a battle. That is what a patriotic citizen would do first, not judge immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by moonraker(m): 4:15am On Mar 22, 2013
CFCfan:

Where do u stay?

The land of the rising sun
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 22, 2013
moonraker:

The land of the rising sun

Wow, u are in Japan! That's cool.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by honeric01(m): 4:23am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
That doesn't excuse her saying our country "reeks of crap". That's very insulting to everyone including the genuinely hardworking ones out there.

In a bid to sound fair (or biased towards the Kenyans), she totally denigrated us and that is unacceptable. The least she could have done is try to confirm all that happened, especially seeing as another country had engaged us in a battle. That is what a patriotic citizen would do first, not judge immediately.

Well she's not entirely wrong to have said the country reeks of crap or can you explain how 22 million people voted for a non-performer just because he told them he grew up without shoes? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

Well she's not entirely wrong to have said the country reeks of crap or can you explain how 22 million people voted for a non-performer just because he told them he grew up without shoes? grin grin grin grin

Actually, those 22 million people were tired of the same ex-military cabal ruling Nigeria. I would say Yar'Adua and GEJ are actually the first set of leaders that are truly civilian in outlook.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

The same way most politicians are able to amass votes, they were fed with lies. Of course, he had to tell them a story more concrete than the tale of no shoes. We might lack intelligence but we're not completely stupïd.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
The same way most politicians are able to amass votes, they were fed with lies. Of course, he had to tell them a story more concrete than the tale of no shoes. We might lack intelligence but we're not completely stupïd.
GBAM! NL's 'Michelle Obama' has spoken. cool
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 22, 2013
Jamaica is known as the land of the rising sun.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 22, 2013
banttieman: Jamaica is known as the land of the rising sun.

True. But that phrase is mostly associated with Japan.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by naptu2: 4:37am On Mar 22, 2013
The person at fault is the Kenyan "consultant". I've been involved in football management and my dad was also involved in football management, so I know how these things work.

Sometimes the host country treats visiting teams badly, for example, back in the '80s when we go to North Africa to play, the host country will lodge us in hotels that have lots of prostitutes. They'll erect giant loudspeakers outside the hotel and blare loud music all night, so that the players won't get any sleep.

When you suspect that the host country will treat you badly, you play mind games and make alternative arrangements. You get a coordinator in that country, who will book alternative hotel accommodation and transportation for you. You don't let the host country know when you will arrive, etc.

The Kenyans kept NFF in the dark about their plans. They had a "coordinator" here. Yet they didn't make alternative hotel and transport arrangements. How was the NFF supposed to plan and make proper arrangements to receive them? If you don't know when the Kenyans will arrive and how many they'll be, how can you book hotel rooms and flight tickets?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.