Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,765 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80527 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Three people no fit woo one person? undecided
Google can be the third person, but remember the 11th commandment which says 'thou shalt not be caught' undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flashaldrin:
oh shattap! You dont even have a pic! angry angry
what are we wooing??
This is the second time, but i'm gonna ignore just like i've always done. Don't i just enjoy it? Awwwww! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Google can be the third person, but remember the 11th commandment which says 'thou shalt not be caught' undecided
What da hades are you saying? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123:
what is your problem
undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flashaldrin:
undecided undecided
smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
hey! Watch your leeches-like tongue. Dont abusive my precious angry
you too dey find punny? Chai....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ Promiscous, pls answer the following questions:
1. Why the smiley after my moniker (the slot post)?

2. Why first slot?

3. Where is smartiegurl?

4. Where is seunplus?

5. Can we have something different from the usual poems, love lines, etc.?

6. Why aint you smiling? tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta: @ Promiscous, pls answer the following questions:
1. Why the smiley after my moniker (the slot post)?

2. Why first slot?

3. Where is smartiegurl?

4. Where is seunplus?

5. Can we have something different from the usual poems, love lines, etc.?

6. Why aint you smiling? tongue tongue
Million dollar questions.. grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
This is the second time, but i'm gonna ignore just like i've always done. Don't i just enjoy it? Awwwww! cheesy cheesy grin
second time of what?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze pomo, how about you edit that last slot. I can't woo who is mine already. . . It's not done anywhere.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Million dollar questions.. grin grin
I tell you grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella:
still living in the past, yeah? grin grin grin grin
gringrin I was on the 8th of Odeku
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
the person wen i go wooe, if i use tongue finish am, she go gree-die by force.
This is called wooing by negative feedback! undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Eze pomo, how about you edit that last slot. I can't woo who is mine already. . . It's not done anywhere.
for your albino mind.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
IZUKWU: baby no need for that, am here for you.i got your back.i w winkill woo you
Awwwww. I don't really knw. Am kinda difficult 2 woo cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise: I am thinkin of having a second wife. undecided. Ogugua is tested and trusted with one year warranty. undecided. I might woo her. *dodges a bucket thrown by sexkillz*
Do you want your son to grow up knowing his father has only one leg? My cutlass is not smiling. . . undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
fruityjojo: Awwwww. I don't really knw. Am kinda difficult 2 woo cheesy
stop forming jor! allow him to woo you grin tongue you go melt grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flashaldrin:
you too dey find punny? Chai....
I cant find what I have. Just like sexkillz wooing what he has already. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
I know. It doesn't matter. The winner takes all. What sayest thou? kiss kiss

wait.. I dey come *picks his sLippers up and runs away 4rm d thread*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Do you want your son to grow up knowing his father has only one leg? My cutlass is not smiling. . . undecided
My chainsaw is thirsty. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
dopeJemi:

wait.. I dey come *picks his sLippers up and runs away 4rm d thread*
hahahahaha. LMAO. No liver at all. Chei! Oya come back, don't woo me again cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Eze pomo, how about you edit that last slot. I can't woo who is mine already. . . It's not done anywhere.
My friend you don't tell a woman who to follow whether she is a wife or girlfriend.
Snatching happens all the time
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: lmao. How many people wan woo you? Thought you have two already
grin grin grin
I'm a nun
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
hahahahaha. LMAO. No liver at all. Chei! Oya come back, don't woo me again cheesy

grin grin grin I don come

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
My chainsaw is thirsty. angry
Maybe na that chainsaw I go use sef. undecided na your right leg I go target. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123:
stop forming jor! allow him to woo you grin tongue you go melt grin grin
grin
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
fruityjojo: grin
wink
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Crown Prince:
My friend you don't tell a woman who to follow whether she is a wife or girlfriend.
Snatching happens all the time
There are some people you can't snatch. . .

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Review of Ladies... (for my indecisive brothers)

1. Idowuogbo: this is one controversial lady you cannot help but notice anywhere she is. You may love her or love to hate her, either way you cannot help but show some love. Did I tell you she can charm people with her voice? She once did and we are many. I'd kill whoever she accepts.

2. Caracta: Yet to meet another lady like her on the whole of Nairaland. Is someone about to say "every girl is unique"? Damn right! Her heart of gold has no duplicate, and she is as pretty as she is sweet. If I were you, I'd start selling my tomatoes to raise enough money to get a quality pen.

3. Shollypopz: If you have a hunger for conquest, this lady is for you. Did I mention that she has never chosen any guy in the past editions of this contest? Well, I just did. Does this Iron lady have any romantic bone in her? How would you know if you do not find out? Do you have what it takes to wed the 'runaway bride'?

4. ItsModella: This tall beauty is every bit of what her name suggests... A model. She probably likes green more Princess Fiona does, so she might not be crazy about a handsome prince charming. Did I hear someone heave a sigh of relief? A lil bit of advice though: Never google up lines for her. Google was made for her.

5. Uj_sizzle: An African lady to the bones. A near-perfect combo of beauty and brains. Do not be afraid of Obino, she has never as much as called him 'dear' before, despite all his love letters. Yes, she know her worth that much. Question is... Are you 'it'?

(to be continued)

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Maybe na that chainsaw I go use sef. undecided na your right leg I go target. angry
Remember if you die fighting for a woman you are going to heller hell? I will make your journey a premature one. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Fearfeardinho tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (126)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.