Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (23299 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Truckpusher(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
baby_123:

Of course, she won't mind if she is exactly like you. Men are lousier than women in the cheating game. When you cheat, where do you think she let's out the pain, frustration and anger? In her head? Think again. Keep playing yourself and laughing at yourself there. You will marry a woman just like you, who will give you another man's kids as yours. Afterall, she is also human and can't control her sexual urges. Who is fooling who grin
I wrote this on purpose hoping that any one that reacts in a certain manner is a potential cheat and you did just fine ....oya here comes the face of ashawo woman 2013 cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Precious15: some are money while some are just looking to answer mrs, by fire my force that they don't mind being a 2nd or even a 10th wife. I rather remain single than have anything to do with a married man.
You're just talking, when reality hits home and you face those unforeseen circumstances that drives people insane and desperate , you'll boil down like any other girl......are you an alien? grin grin
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by olutunde12(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Very funny people. Is it right for a single boy to date a married woman? Is it not happening? Is it right for a married man to date a married woman that is not his wife? Is it right for a single boy to date a single lady for whom he has no plan of marriage or to sleep with a girl before marriage whether or not he wants to marry her? Sin is sin. Discuss fornication and adultry instead of talking about a single lady going out with a married man. One possibility out of MANY.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by fehintolly: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Even though the man is to be blamed I feel a woman who is in here right senses should be able to turn a married man down,no matter what the man wants to offer her,ladies that are into this dnt usualy remember their future!its so sympathetic
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by baby124: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Truckpusher: I wrote this on purpose hoping that any one that reacts in a certain manner is a potential cheat and you did just fine ....oya here comes the face of ashawo woman 2013 cheesy cheesy

Way to cover up your stu*pidity dodo. You would know who an ashawo is being that your mother is well experienced. Retar*d. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by coogar: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
baby_123:
Way to cover up your stu*pidity dodo. You would know who an ashawo is being that your mother is well experienced. Retar*d. wink

where is the friend you promised me?
baby_123, i would vex for you o........
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by baby124: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

where is the friend you promised me?
baby_123, i would vex for you o........

We are not interested in playboys coogar. And yea, blame the girlfriend's friend for you cheating coogar. Wanted to address the "victim" comment up there. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by coogar: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
baby_123:
We are not interested in playboys coogar. And yea, blame the girlfriend's friend for you cheating coogar. Wanted to address the "victim" comment up there. Lmao.

who is the playboy?
your friend won't be happy if she knows you are hindering her - stop it!!!!!! grin
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by rickiross(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
The same thing that would make a married man date a single lady. grin
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by baby124: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

who is the playboy?
your friend won't be happy if she knows you are hindering her - stop it!!!!!! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by devour129: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
miccheck57:

That's why ur name is devour... If they try that shiit with ur family, u devour them... Don't mind them jare.. "Devour" the "devourers" and turn them to the "devoured"... "Devouree"
you go fear na!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by ogaju007(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mo le fe aya mefa , ko si oun to buru....... God bless our forefathers that had multiple wives....... they managed the homes even better than some one man one woman crap..... Who said i cant marry more than one wife? please abegi go siddon.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
ogaju007: Mo le fe aya mefa , ko si oun to buru....... God bless our forefathers that had multiple wives....... they managed the homes even better than some one man one woman crap..... Who said i cant marry more than one wife? please abegi go siddon.

kolo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by bukatyne(f): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Abrantie:
You don't make sense.

If the man can date or marry several women, then his second or third or fourth wife would have married a married man.

Abrantie,

Only God could have opened your eyes to see this...

God bless you.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
This country is so weird.

People throw stones at girls who date maried men but at the same time accept polygamy.

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Connoisseur(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
If almost everybody here do not support this; then who are the young girls going after the married men or are those girls spirits;

80% of the young girls here have had something with a married man likewise the men here
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by hajieazi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
carefreewannabe: This country is so weird.

People throw stones at girls who date maried men but at the same time accept polygamy.

. Abeg tell them.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by hajieazi(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
Connoisseur: If almost everybody here do not support this; then who are the young girls going after the married men or are those girls spirits;

80% of the young girls here have had something with a married man likewise the men here
ℓ̊ agree with Ɣ☺ΰ 100%. It's the game of this generation.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 3:18am On Mar 26, 2013
Connoisseur: If almost everybody here do not support this; then who are the young girls going after the married men or are those girls spirits;

Because we are the most hypocritical nation on earth

We say we have values and culture bla bla bla yet we do money rituals, embezzle pensioners' money causing them to die and their daughters having to do runz

Ish
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by jeffizy(m): 4:37am On Mar 26, 2013
biolabee:

Because we are the most hypocritical nation on earth

We say we have values and culture bla bla bla yet we do money rituals, embezzle pensioners' money causing them to die and their daughters having to do runz

Ish
Biolabee , eni ti ile mo ba l'ole!
Na person wey get caught be thief.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 4:44am On Mar 26, 2013
jeffizy:
Biolabee , eni ti ile mo ba l'ole!
Na person wey get caught be thief.

True... really sad though
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by elewedu(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2013
234GT: It is a combination of sheer greed and hopelessness.
You won't see these girls going out with poor married men. The married man must not necessarily be super rich. Once he is richer than the hungry girl and can take care of her needs, she is good to go.
These girls don't even think that they can work hard, settle with a young guy and become wealthy in life. Greed plus hopelessness.
spot on
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2013
baby_123:

You're damn lucky i've stopped bashing ladies in NL ,you would have gotten more than what you bargained for, because bringing in my mom into this would have earned you some fatal blows you'll never recover from for the next two months....be kiaful i dey watch you wink
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2013
SMH for classless women who are quick to abuse other women
To them mothers are not even off limits of their tongues derived from an acerbic spirit.

I pity the next generation of children with these pseudo-mums

#AngryMadtBlackWomen

undecided
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by gsalvatore: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2013
Morality,ethics,religion bla bla bla....
There has always been a connection between a young lady and an older man and vice versa.

This things will always happen.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2013

I have to assume the people who say these types of things are guilty of the issues being discussed, right? Because if you are innocent, it won't be so far fetched to believe that there are many others like you who are innocent too, will it?

So, since you indulge, can you also share what made those single ladies date you and what made you date single ladies.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
Some girls are pimped out by their boyfriends to date married men and come back with the returns which are shared by the two parties.
Some silly girls sell themselves to married men and collect phone recharge cards which they send to their unemployed boyfriends,hoping they will love them more.
Witnessed a pot bellied married man sandwiched between two girls young enough to be his daughters and he booked and paid for a room in an hotel where he took them to have clandestine sex.
90% of single girls have dated and slept with married men for financial or material gratification.
90% of single girls will sleep with married men in the future for financial/material gratification.
90% of single girls are sleeping with married men as I am typing this post for financial/material gratification.
Reason? Girls need money and material things which their boyfriends can not provide. Married men provide finance,material things ,comfort,security and are not so demanding sex,ually as single guys.
Married men are secure and like father figures and can take care of un wanted problems.
On the other hand married men are part of the polygamous family and enjoy the attention recieved from younger girls. They have grown tired of eating their wifes soup and enjoy trying other soups out side-not saying it is right,but basically this is the reason.
Reminder-I come in peace, please.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
So many statisticians on nairaland, innit?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by sunnyt1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
InvertedHammer: No girl would want to date a married man.
The ones that do, do it for some reasons..to fill some void that single
guys cannot fill....in this case MONEY.

You will find out that those girls with "ARISTOS" usually have multiple
partners that they harass incessantly for material things. It is called RUNS

For all I know, it is usually a MUTUAL relationship...the girls need MONEY,PHONES, etc
while the men need POON, FUN, less-wrinkled a_ses and for once, some br_easts that
are still pointed as pawpaw. Oh lala

In case u dnt know, U will hardly see a single gal who had nt dated a married man b4. It will shock u wen u get to knw dat dos gals u knw do it.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by sunnyt1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
nne3870:
Younger guys don't wanna learn, they just want a slave who would love them more without them reciprocating.
A girl has to be treated like a queen she is and that is how most married men make us feel.

Seriously I have never dated a married man, I feel is wrong and I wouldn't want anybody near my hubby when I get married. just trying to be sarcastic though, but the fact remains that a married man would always mke you want to date them.
Single guys should get a clue from em.

Gal you hv said it all, bt any gal who dates a married man for wateva reason shdnt expect a happy marriage too, as thats the pain she is puttin on the man's wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.