Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (23300 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Lilimax(f): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Ranks007: Since almost all men are promiscuous in nature, the lady is to be blame on this note bc if she says NO and mean it nthn would work.
Who said thaty men are promiscuous in nature. Where was it documented?.Keep on decieving yourselves. The blame should go to both parties.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee: ^^^

TablebrokenLeg where in the write up did you leap to the point of insult

She gave reasons why she thinks this happens and suddenly ou are personalising it

Nne please ignore
I feel your post jare

It's sad but can't the women help to pass their concerns to young guys
Younger guys don't wanna learn, they just want a slave who would love them more without them reciprocating.
A girl has to be treated like a queen she is and that is how most married men make us feel.

Seriously I have never dated a married man, I feel is wrong and I wouldn't want anybody near my hubby when I get married. just trying to be sarcastic though, but the fact remains that a married man would always mke you want to date them.
Single guys should get a clue from em.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by InvertedHammer: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2013
byvan:

@OP,all the reasons raised here Are valid but its more out of st*pidity because some of these girls even date broke married men.

Sorry to disappoint you..those men may be broke to their wives but not broke to their girlfriends.
They would rather give away junior's school fees to their babes and go home to tell their wives that they have been
robbed/unpaid or some other excuses.
You will be surprised that bus drivers or KEKE drivers drop pay more than those big SUV driving daddies.
Oh, as if you don't know..who am I kidding?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

single ladies are getting left out.
the ratio of single women to the eligible men is about 20 to 1...... there's no way single women won't go after married men. polygamy is almost extinct in our culture these days which means what wasn't a problem about 20-50 years ago is now a huge problem!
you are right!!! this is the problem....too many unemployed single men....we this issue is brought up, pple will say they are lazy, they are not competitive enough. BTW if i may ask are you trying to say 20 single ladies : 1 eligible man or vice-versa?

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2013
Some of these girls virtually throw themselves at this married men,the randy ones among them will always succumb.

Married women should stop turning down their husband's advances,so if it ever happens,you won't by any chance blame yourself.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2013
i will always blame the ladies cux they have what it takes to say a big NO to any man no matter whaat ... Its all about self-discipline .... *coughs* Thats all
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2013
I'm not a girl but common sense dictates money and freedom-married men are less demanding than single guys, these are very firm reasons.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

Shuuuush ..... blackberry ho! wink
cheesy no am not, the thing is you are too daft to see the humor in my post.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Lilimax(f): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
Younger guys don't wanna learn, they just want a slave who would love them more without them reciprocating.
A girl has to be treated like a queen she is and that is how most married men make us feel.

Seriously I have never dated a married man, I feel is wrong and I wouldn't want anybody near my hubby when I get married. just trying to be sarcastic though, but the fact remains that a married man would always mke you want to date them.
A situation where the single guy may not have upto the amount you desire,what would he do? The crave for materialism have ended a lot of girls into the wrong husband just because 'he has the money'. Often times, this type of marriage does not last.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Saint Byvan?

Sorry to disappoint you..those men may be broke to their wives but not broke to their girlfriends.
They would rather give away junior's school fees to their babes and go home to tell their wives that they have been
You will be surprised that bus drivers or KEKE drivers drop pay more than those big SUV driving daddies.

What's the Saint for??is not compulsory to be morally bankrupt,is it??You could have just made your point.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2013
she likes experienced guys. she wants to have all the fun and she knows that her date will be well controlled by his wife..( so no risks involed)

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2013
jeffizy: What is wrong with some ladies these days? Dating an obviously married man.
Hanging out yesterday and i saw a man in his 50's with big bulging tummy and a lousy personality hanging with a 20 + girl.
Is it money? Is it sheer promisquity or fun?
yep, i am not going to generalize, but there are really good women out there and there are just world class bi.tches out there as well, when this 20 year old gets married one day and down the line, some 20 year old starts riding her husband, she will come to nairaland and cry like she is the victim, forgetting that karma has no menu, it just serves you what you deserve.
And to the men, i have realized that when a man is faithful to his girl/wife, other men just thinks that he is a fool, they call him all sorts of names and this really baffles me,i wonder why people can be so proud in their ignorance and stupidity

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2013
blink182: I'm not a girl but common sense dictates money and freedom-married men are less demanding than single guys, these are very firm reasons.
[size=14pt]Abegy no reason dat kain tin aqain .... na irresponsible gehs "yeye" dem dey phuck married mehn jawe[/size]
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by buklan4realyah(f): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2013
In my own veiw, i tink d most person to deal with here is d MAN. him breaking his VOW
d infidel man..... going around wit girls dat he hie up to b dere fada

d funiest is dat dis so call men are not taking good care of dere family dey
prefer sleeping around with young chips....

if we dey pray for future husband make we dey clear am for our prayers.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Pennywise:

Who should he date? A married woman?

Kolo.. LMAO
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2013
Lilimax:
A situation where the single guy may not have upto the amount you desire,what would he do? The crave for materialism have ended a lot of girls into the wrong husband just because 'he has the money'. Often times, this type of marriage does not last.

That's why some women are really doomed to suffer,marry for money are risk your chance at marital fulfilment.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
In my own veiw, i tink d most person to deal with here is d MAN. him breaking his VOW

Exactly!!!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by crackhaus: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2013
slimyem:
Fix and rephrase the question like that and stop being bigoted!
Why focus on the lady and not the man when in fact the man is the one who is supposed to be responsible and committed to his vows?
Both of them have non-justifiable reasons for being involved and both their immoral actions should be questioned here.That's fairness and sense!!

The man has a duty to respect the institution he is in by looking away even if the lady's butt is wriggled in is face and the lady has a duty to defend her virtues by saying NO if she has any.They are both guilty.Focus on them both!

BULLCRAP!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:

I feel you jare
Persin ask say why something dey happen

Persin talk

She tell una say she dey date married men
Y'all personalise things too much on NL

Ish
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

no mind some mumu mehn wen no sabi body at all .... how person co say em don marry ... em still dey disgrace emsef outside dey phuck all dis small gehs wen don reach to be diar shilren
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2013
Lilimax:
GBAM!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by caesaraba(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2013
byvan:

What's the Saint for?? is not compulsory to be morally bankrupt,is it?? You could have just made your point.

1 Trillion likes!!! God bless you!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2013
Lilimax:
I agree such marriage doesn't last, and there are guys who can't afford so much but that's not my point.
Money aint everything,treating a lady like a queen does not neccessarily mean spoiling her with money. Don't know how to explain myself
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2013
Be nice
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Saint Byvan?

Nice one !!
Excuses like these

Honey when I was comin from the bank, the money in my suitcase had disappeared when I got home or the company accountant defrauded us and we will not be paid for the next three months, can you help with the bills pretty please grin cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by crackhaus: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870: Seriously is not our fault! This married men care more than single guys.
They are not stingy
They take care of you more
They know what romance means
They are more experienced in the art of lovemaking,
They know when to change your fones from bold 2 to iphone 3
The list goes on and on....

Seriously married men rock...
cool

See this orangutan....you had berra be joking before your future husband put you and you best friend under one roof
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by lumeneng22: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2013
Is it the bulging tummy and his age you want us to address here or the moral justification?

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Lilimax(f): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
I agree such marriage doesn't last, and there are guys who can't afford so much but that's not my point.
Money aint everything,treating a lady like a queen does not neccessarily mean spoiling her with money. Don't know how to explain myself
Any married man making a young girl feel like a queen is feigning it i bet you. He is just after that 'hole' just to satify himself after which he will find his way. Because he has the money, he will do everything to get you. I pray that girls of nowadays should wise up.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by InvertedHammer: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
THE ONLY 2 REASONS YOUR HUSBANDS ARE NOT CHEATING

1. THEY KNOW HOW TO HIDE IT.
2. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CAUGHT.

99.999% OF THE TIME, THE LITTLE HEAD ALWAYS THINKS FASTER THAN THE REAL HEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.