Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (23298 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by baby124: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Loool, honestly I don't know what to call it anymore, but I will say evil spirit and poverty. Its easy now for men to have 3some these days in naija. As one night stand o, not even date. You should hear some of these men talk, as a naija lady you will almost enter the ground. Kai! And they always have at least 2 married men as boyfriend, before regular boyfriends. As pe, ona kan o woja. I pity only the wives of these men. The diseases running around eh! Even married women with husbands that can't satisfy their material needs are into it.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by jeffizy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Why would a married man date a single woman
Mrs..Chima! That will make a good reading too. Have a good week ahead.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by jeffizy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
baby_123: Loool, honestly I don't know what to call it anymore, but I will say evil spirit and poverty. Its easy now for men to have 3some these days in naija. As one night stand o, not even date. You should hear some of these men talk, as a naija lady you will almost enter the ground. Kai! And they always have at least 2 married men as boyfriend, before regular boyfriends. As pe, ona kan o woja. I pity only the wives of these men. The diseases running around eh! Even married women with husbands that can't satisfy their material needs are into it.
It is the woman at home that earns my sympathy. Most dont know the waywardness of their hubbies. Especially at those "conferences" they are always going.
That's why i thought the single ladies should be able to help a fellow woman by saying NO!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by sunnyt1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
jeffizy: What is wrong with some ladies these days? Dating an obviously married man.
Hanging out yesterday and i saw a man in his 50's with big bulging tummy and a lousy personality hanging with a 20 + girl.
Is it money? Is it sheer promisquity or fun?

You will hardly see a gal/lady/woman who had not dated a married man before.

There is this thing i tell gals around me, and wheneva i say it they will keep quite for like 5 minutes. I tell them anyone who dates a married man is making her wife unhappy and destroyin her (the man's wife) home. So when she gets married too she shdnt expect a happy home, Infact, it will be unfair for her to enjoy her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by victorian(f): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
For money, and comfort...the single girls involved in such, always have a sad story to tell later... What goes round , comes around ...
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by bbeckky: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
chaircover: The truth is that anyone can do anything, but it is restraint, our religious views and our morals, the price of being caught etc that stops us from doing them.

Its not the predatory instinct that makes a man, but being able to show restraint in the face of temptation.

They are both wrong . . .lets just not focus on and blame only the woman.
so on point jawe
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by bbeckky: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
chaircover: The truth is that anyone can do anything, but it is restraint, our religious views and our morals, the price of being caught etc that stops us from doing them.

Its not the predatory instinct that makes a man, but being able to show restraint in the face of temptation.

They are both wrong . . .lets just not focus on and blame only the woman.
So on point jawe
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2013
Women don suffer sha

If a woman is....

raped; why did she wear seductive clothes

Beaten; why did she provoke her man

Abused; why did she have to earn more than her man

Childless; why is born with a non functioning ovary(-ies)

Child is wayward; why did you marry from that cursed family

Na wa o

So for extra marital affair, women are still to blame

Na wa o

6 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by toofine765: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2013
So what is the point praying for financial breakthrough for our partners, let them just remain poor so we can have them to our self right?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by jeffizy(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2013
^^ mr biolabee, the make the world go round.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2013
jeffizy: ^^ mr biolabee, the make the world go round.

Dude.. Obviously you don't get what I was saying

Ladies.. We need them and I get back that

My point is that they are blamed for much of the world's woes that know next to nothing of

So women are dating married men why did you not phrase it as
WHY ARE MARRIED MEN DATING SINGLE WOMEN

Always the women suffer

Sorry fairer s.ex
cry cry cry cry cry

I still got love for y'all just that some of your azzes need to be JUDGED!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by femmy2010(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2013
jeffizy:

All of the above

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by zumarock8(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2013
its a simple question so i give u simple ans.
Its MONEY
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by loswhite(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2013
Na crime to marry two wives?after all some religion are not against it
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by tellwisdom: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2013
The question is what will or is making single ladies date married men??. Y'all female ho-hums are here rephrasing the question..Una get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong in a single lady dating a married man, Sex itself is not evil. Stay off religion and enjoy your little lives while it lasts.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by greall1: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2013
They are thief.they date married man because of money.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2013
Seriously is not our fault! This married men care more than single guys.
They are not stingy
They take care of you more
They know what romance means
They are more experienced in the art of lovemaking,
They know when to change your fones from bold 2 to iphone 3
The list goes on and on....

Seriously married men rock...
cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Andybaby: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2013
Money,cars, affection. These most single struggling men can't offer. Don't blame them nobody wants to suffer.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870: Seriously is not our fault! This married men care more than single guys.
They are not stingy
They take care of you more
They know what romance means
They are more experienced in the art of lovemaking,
They know when to change your fones from bold 2 to iphone 3
The list goes on and on....

Seriously married men rock...
cool

One of the several ladies outhere who you can get parting it wide open faster than the speed of light or who would allow anything that moves come in between her legs, if you are armed with a blackberry phone or a recharge card!SMH
Damn you moral decadence!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

One of the several ladies outhere who you can get parting it wide open faster than the speed of light or who would allow anything that moves come in between her legs, if you are armed with a blackberry phone or a recharge card!SMH
Damn you moral decadence!!! angry
Park well jare, speak your half baked grammer somewhere else!
Don't get me angry o...
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by dammytosh: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2013
It is all about money.

When you hear a lady say "They are more caring" it simply means "They pay better than their single counterpart"

The truth is that your single boyfriend can call you multiple times in a week for sex and he will just drop you. A married man will call you only when he needs you and pay you.

There are standard rates these p-ros-ti-tutes charge.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2013
^^^

TablebrokenLeg where in the write up did you leap to the point of insult

She gave reasons why she thinks this happens and suddenly ou are personalising it

Nne please ignore
I feel your post jare

It's sad but can't the women help to pass their concerns to young guys

PS I JUST OBSERVED IT WAS A FP 40 VIEWERS AND 67 GUESTS
NO WONDER THE RABBLE ROUSERS HAVE JOINED IN

AM OUT
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by InvertedHammer: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2013
No girl would want to date a married man.
The ones that do, do it for some reasons..to fill some void that single
guys cannot fill....in this case MONEY.

You will find out that those girls with "ARISTOS" usually have multiple
partners that they harass incessantly for material things. It is called RUNS

For all I know, it is usually a MUTUAL relationship...the girls need MONEY,PHONES, etc
while the men need POON, FUN, less-wrinkled a_ses and for once, some br_easts that
are still pointed as pawpaw. Oh lala

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Nne,I hope you get married someday to know what it feels like to have another woman pingponging your husband.Well,you will be more tolerant because you know what it feels like to date someone else's husband....won't you??

@OP,all the reasons raised here Are valid but its more out of st*pidity because some of these girls even date broke married men.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Pennywise(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Why would a married man date a single woman

Who should he date? A married woman?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Since almost all men are promiscuous in nature, the lady is to be blame on this note bc if she says NO and mean it nthn would work.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
Park well jare, speak your half baked grammer somewhere else!
Don't get me angry o...
undecided
Shuuuush ..... blackberry ho! wink

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Lilimax(f): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2013
chaircover: I am not excusing the ladies but I think the man who is breaking his vows and putting his family at risk also needs to be held responsible too.
Well said!. Often times they blame only the woman whereas the blame should go to both parties. Are men born to be promiscous?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2013
May we all reap what we have sown.If you ever dated any woman's hubby,let another woman date yours.If you never did,may anybody that ever had the thought of dating yours Fall and die.....Amen!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by crackhaus: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2013
jeffizy: What is wrong with some ladies these days? Dating an obviously married man.
Hanging out yesterday and i saw a man in his 50's with big bulging tummy and a lousy personality hanging with a 20 + girl.

If you don't know the right answer to your question sir, I suggest you try google search

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.