Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (23306 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
In my own veiw, i tink d most person to deal with here is d MAN. him breaking his VOW
d infidel man..... going around wit girls dat he hie up to b dere fada

d funiest is dat dis so call men are not taking good care of dere family dey
prefer sleeping around with young chips....

if we dey pray for future husband make we dey clear am for our prayers.

100+ Likes
Exactly! I wonder why no one is blaming men
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

Amadioha will scatter your entire lineage ... dead and living!
Buncha recharge card and blackberry phone loving fu...cksluts!
Ashawo family!! cheesy
cheesy I told you I am igbo, we dnt have ashawo over there. Tell that to your dad who follows everything in a skirt. cheesy
I guess your sisters are heavily pregnant after being promised a #100 naira recharge card. cheesy
Eyaa, the newest uncle to ba.st.ards. Heheheheheheheh
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by crackhaus: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
In support of my beautiful ladies...I once finger-fu/*cked, tongue-kissed and nipple-sucked an older lady in the dark corner of a posh night club wearing flip-flop sandals with cigarette-ash burn stains on my white polo shirt(very visible in poor lighting).. so maybe they don't want money afterall cos I wasn't looking it that night tongue wink cheesy cheesy grin ...oh Chichi, I miss you kiss kiss
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by eagleeye2: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
cheesy is that all you've got? I remember you now, I knew you came after me because I gave you a piece of my mind on another thread. cheesy
Like a wounded lion you are back trying to get me lay the same curses that was laid upon you by those irresponsible folks of yours.
For the records am igbo and is a taboo in my place to snatch husbands but I heard your ofenmanu folks even have b.as.tards at home b4 they finally settle down.
No I refuse to allow a product of a broken home to annoy me. grin
Tell your mum that what goes around comes around.

nwanne m' nwanyi, biko kpo ihe ojo, Ihe ojo. Akpola Ajo mmehie ihe oma.

(call a spade a spade, and not a farming tool).

The guy came after you because, you are obviously supporting evil. There is no justification for evil.
Moreover you first brought in his parents into the arguement. Please, Nne, learn how to agree to disagree.

@op, both are to be blamed. The man for breaking his marital vow, the lady for not having enough will to resist a married man.
If these ladies say NO, and stand by it or even threaten to report the wayward man to his wife, I doubt the man will achieve his aim.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Abrantie: Contrary to popular belief, I don't think poverty plays a big role as to why young ladies date married men. Rather, I think it's the idea of wanting what another woman already owns. How many times have you seen your gf admiring her friend's clothing, shoes and hair? Before you know it, she's wearing something similar. Women are competitive creatures amongst themselves.

Secondly, in the eyes of these young ladies, an older married man is a symbol of stability, maturity and protection. Three qualities that reminds them of their dad (which in most cases was absent in their lives at some point).

Good logical points!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Abrantie:
You don't make sense.

If the man can date or marry several women, then his second or third or fourth wife would have married a married man.

Ol boy well done
I fear for the illogicality of his post
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
cupid4ig: U go fear naija and their I too sabi brains. The op asked what will make a single lady date a married man and u guys are here answering the question of who is to blame. That's why there is alot of failures in in our schools today. Inability to comprehend simple English.

1000+ likes!!!

Thank you sir
Thats why they are ranting like rabies infested pips

Someone put up reasons and suddenly is being called a slut

na wa o

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

... Bring it on!
Jeez, never knew I was exchanging words with a 17 year old, Nairaland underage! undecided
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:

Wetin!! Curses on top this mata

If anyone here has taken official materials(A4, staplersn biros etc) from his office to send or do personal application(aside me) may his future employees steal from his business too

Amin!!

If it doesn't bother you what's the problem?Anyone is free to post anything, your reaction to it is what makes the difference.what are you bothered about really??You can only control what you post,you can't control others.I hope you are choosing your E battles wisely.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
hajieazi: An interesting topic indeed ! But l'm surprised that most of the contributors here are not addressing the issue from the root.
SINGLE GIRLS DATING MARRIED MEN ? The truth must be said. 40% of young girls in their 20s are dating married men ! (FACT)
60% of married women are equally having an affair with married/single guys.
55% of young guys from 25yrs to 37yrs are single....majority of them are still staying with their parents, while majority too are still receiving daily feeding stipend from their parents after graduation as a result joblessness/ or loss of job with no immediate plan to marry/or settle down unless if there's an accidental pregnacy from a relationship.

THE MORE REASON WHY MOST OF THE SINGLE GIRLS LOOK UP TO MARRIED MEN FOR ECONOMIC SECURITY. Some have decided to settle for 2nd wife position instead of waiting endlessly for their yuppie lovebird to muster enough fund to rent rent A FACE ME I FACE YOU ROOM APARTMENT. The situation is so BAD!
The married men too are very caring, not stingy and treat young girls like a queen to get their attention and love.

TO THE MARRIED WOMEN AT HOME
They frequently turn down their husband's love advances with some even resulting to a once in a month time table.(FACT)
Nagging and abusive, thus opening alternative window for the husband to seek for love elsewhere.
majority of the married women- close to 60% have extra marrital affairs outside (Fact)/ whereas that of men is 55%.

i have done feasibility studies for the establishment of an hotel in Lagos/Abuja for about 6 promoters in the last 5 years, what l saw in some of the hotels l visited in Lagos/Abuja are shocking. Married woman keeping a date on a monday morning as early as 7.30am with her lover before going to her office. 22yrs old undergradute kissing a man of 60yrs in an hotel lobby openly.

Our social and economic values are in shambles. Poverty and high unemployment rates are the major causes. Most young girls don't want to go through the associated pains with poverty, they are ready to sacrifice the top spot for a 2nd class position to earn themselves comfort and security.

NOW, who do we blame ?

I think its more than that but the perfect married people on NL will never accept that their loving husband may have a small side dish
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
byvan:

If it doesn't bother you what's the problem?Anyone is free to post anything, your reaction to it is what makes the difference.what are you bothered about really??You can only control what you post,you can't control others.I hope you are choosing your E battles wisely.

Its not bothering me and i guess it should not bother you also
Since you are pure of heart and have not sinned, you are free to throw the first stone

ish
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
baby_123: Single guys should always use a condom. Because you never know what your girlfriend is doing or how many. And I won't believe an aristo will pay that much to use a condom. Imagine you paying nothing and not using. Protect yourself always no matter what!

funny but true...
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
cheesy I told you I am igbo, we dnt have ashawo over there. Tell that to your dad who follows everything in a skirt. cheesy
I guess your sisters are heavily pregnant after being promised a #100 naira recharge card. cheesy
Eyaa, the newest uncle to ba.st.ards. Heheheheheheheh

I keep telling you that you are one of the reasons why our present society is what it is ... A morally bankrupt society which unfortunately was driven to the state by people like you and those who gave birth to you
You are a disgrace to every good woman .... I dont care what race or tribe you are from, i dont want to know, i am not tribalistic
But the bottom line is that you are still a fu..,.cking prostitute, a loose woman who is happy to fu...ck a married man for phones and recharge cards!!!
A loose woman who is not ashamed of breaking another woman's home ....Is what you are
If we can get more and more women saying no to those randy married men, things will be different!
You allow your private parts to be trampled on by all sorts of married men ... the same shit your grandmothers and mother did for several years, and you are here claiming to be a woman who should be respected? Hell nawwww... You are a disgrace to the entire women race!

A new idio..t gets discovered everyday on this forum, you are the biggest idio..t since the inception of this forum
Have some self fu...cking respect for yourself, stop a rotten trend that has seen women in your family and entire lineage get called all sorts of abominable name due to thier prolific married men fuc...king and snatching ways
If you really want to know about mistakes, ask your parents!
Shameless heffer

eagle,eye:

The guy came after you because, you are obviously supporting evil. There is no justification for evil.
Moreover you first brought in his parents into the arguement. Please, Nne, learn how to agree to disagree.

Thank you ... you see why one should get mad at idi..ots like Nne or whatever her name is!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:

Its not bothering me and i guess it should not bother you also
Since you are pure of heart and have not sinned, you are free to throw the first stone

ish

More reason why I don't see the necessity of you quoting me,since it doesn't bother you.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by badesco(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
jeffizy: What is wrong with some ladies these days? Dating an obviously married man.
Hanging out yesterday and i saw a man in his 50's with big bulging tummy and a lousy personality hanging with a 20 + girl.
Is it money? Is it sheer promisquity or fun?

ALL OF THE ABOVE......
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
eagle,eye:

Well I believe nairaland is a forum where people are allowed to air their views. I must'nt have same views as his... The only he could have done was overlook what I wrote, and seriously I didn't mean what I wrote, for God's sakes, he singled me out to call me a slut, for what?
Does he know me from anywhere? Have I dated his dad b4? Don't mind the he goat he thinks he can open his mouth and spew thrash and go free.
Btw, both parties are guilty why single out just ladies?
Just for you, I rest ma case.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
CHIMSKY:

If the truth be told,these days its all about the Benjamins.It always has been.
Ever notice that wicked,despicable,disgusting and wealthy menalways have a beautiful woman on their arm?
Its a trade off.The guys want sex,the girls want money.Money is like a magnet that draws women like honey draws bees.This is not about moralizing.It is the truth.Even some of the women expressing their diapleasure may be sleeping with men 2 times their ages for the money.

GBAM!!!

JUDGED!!!

byvan: More reason why I don't see the necessity of you quoting me,since it doesn't bother you.

God bless you
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

And is that something good?
Is it not out of order, for the men and the single ladies who get involved?!
Fair enough you answered the question posed by the thread but you appear to be justifying it ...
And my response is no disrespect to your opinion!

Brah, i will never justify something that is wrong and ive said it countlessly

WHY IS IT BEING PLAYED LIKE ITS THE WOMEN'S FAULT? DONT THE MEN ALSO INDULGE IN THIS SHAMEFUL ACT??
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by coogar: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
Well I believe nairaland is a forum where people are allowed to air their views. I must'nt have same views as his... The only he could have done was overlook what I wrote, and seriously I didn't mean what I wrote, for God's sakes, he singled me out to call me a slut, for what?
Does he know me from anywhere? Have I dated his dad b4? Don't mind the he goat he thinks he can open his mouth and spew thrash and go free.

how are both parties guilty?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
You are a nitwit ... Go and read my posts and come back and tell me whether i have not criticized every morally irresponsible married men as well as single morally deficient ladies like you!
Ashawo ten kobo! :-)
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:

Brah, i will never justify something that is wrong and ive said it countlessly

WHY IS IT BEING PLAYED LIKE ITS THE WOMEN'S FAULT? DONT THE MEN ALSO INDULGE IN THIS SHAMEFUL ACT??
I am not saying men dont play a part .... Read my posts, but it is easier for a single lady to close shop when a married man come hassling .... That way shi..t dont happen you feel me ...

It is a different case, if single ladies go looking for married men and will do anything to get a piece .. then that is when they are almost responsible for the shameful act if it happens!

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please mods stop hiding my posts, I am addressing an issue and instead of supporting me my posts are hidden? Somebody needs to send the mad guys back to the psychiatry undecided
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by mkoabiola: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Poverty!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

I am not saying men dont play a part .... Read my posts, but it is easier for a single lady to close shop when a married man come hassling .... That way shi..t dont happen you feel me ...

It is a different case, if single ladies go looking for married men and will do anything to get a piece .. then that is when they are almost responsible for the shameful act if it happens!

Wrong brah,,,, some men lie about their marital status or even say their wife is dead or they are divorced
So blaming women SOLELY for this malaise is at best sexist

Typical masculine response!!
SMH.. some of us should be judged too

On the batthe with nne you started it by personalisong a post she made
She expounded the reasons why some ladies date married men and you called her a slut
Your first post to hers'

Table Leg :

One of the several ladies outhere who you can get parting it wide open faster than the speed of light or who would allow anything that moves come in between her legs, if you are armed with a blackberry phone or a recharge card!SMH
Damn you moral decadence!!! angry
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
POVERTY nd DISCONTENT....Da urge 2 feel fly n upgrade ur standard gives an appetite 2 such adventure, buh come 2 think of it, one woman aint enuf 4 a man, we r jux managing 2 kip d vows n b responsible tho its quite appalling dt sum menn hv lost der control n ds becums a lifestyle 2 dem
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

how are both parties guilty?
I would have love to respond but you see an underage mad man just ran out of yaba left today, unless somebody sends him back, I can't make an honest contribution without being attacked.
Watchout the mad man will quote me,he keeps following me cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:

Wrong brah,,,, some men lie about their marital status or even say their wife is dead or they are divorced
So blaming women SOLELY for this malaise is at best sexist
Typical masculine response!!
SMH.. some of us should be judged too

Wrong how?

It is a different case if men lie to get that cooch, that is when they are guilty ... I am not been sexist here, there is no where i said women are to be solely blamed, dont attach that to me!

I already said that before .. I gave an example of when women chase married men intentionally too

So i dont understand what you are faffing on about!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Sike(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Na 'em sabi !!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

Wrong how?

It is a different case if men lie to get that cooch, that is when they are guilty ... I am not been sexist here, there is no where i said women are to be solely blamed, dont attach that to me!

I already said that before .. I gave an example of when women chase married men intentionally too

So i dont understand what you are faffing on about!

Sorry for faffing ... in your world men are blameless
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
I would have love to respond but you see an underage mad man just ran out of yaba left today, unless somebody sends him back, I can't make an honest contribution without being attacked.
Watchout the mad man will quote me,he keeps following me cheesy grin
Fool ... Coogar is asking you a question about a statement you made and you are talking about your father who ran out of a psychiatric home?! LOOOOOL

Mooooroooooon

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:

Sorry for faffing ... in your world men are blameless
Not at all .... if you can point out anywhere i said men are blameless here, i will delete my account and get lost from this forum!
Do the honors homie

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

Not at all .... if you can point out anywhere i said men are blameless here, i will delete my account and get lost from this forum!
Do the honors homie

brah.. sorry i will PASS!

the fact remains, she posted something
she may be dating a married man, she may not
you dont know neither do i know

but you called her an unsavory word and of course there will be escalation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.