Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (23294 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by sunnyt1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
nne3870:
Younger guys don't wanna learn, they just want a slave who would love them more without them reciprocating.
A girl has to be treated like a queen she is and that is how most married men make us feel.

Seriously I have never dated a married man, I feel is wrong and I wouldn't want anybody near my hubby when I get married. just trying to be sarcastic though, but the fact remains that a married man would always mke you want to date them.
Single guys should get a clue from em.

Gal you hv said it all, bt any gal who dates a married man for wateva reason shdnt expect a happy marriage too, as thats the pain she is puttin on the man's wife.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Richvkunt: Some girls are pimped out by their boyfriends to date married men and come back with the returns which are shared by the two parties.
Some silly girls sell themselves to married men and collect phone recharge cards which they send to their unemployed boyfriends,hoping they will love them more.
Witnessed a pot bellied married man sandwiched between two girls young enough to be his daughters and he booked and paid for a room in an hotel where he took them to have clandestine sex.
90% of single girls have dated and slept with married men for financial or material gratification.
90% of single girls will sleep with married men in the future for financial/material gratification.
90% of single girls are sleeping with married men as I am typing this post for financial/material gratification.
Reason? Girls need money and material things which their boyfriends can not provide. Married men provide finance,material things ,comfort,security and are not so demanding sex,ually as single guys.
Married men are secure and like father figures and can take care of un wanted problems.
On the other hand married men are part of the polygamous family and enjoy the attention recieved from younger girls. They have grown tired of eating their wifes soup and enjoy trying other soups out side-not saying it is right,but basically this is the reason.
Reminder-I come in peace, please

Smart guy! Wants to cruise below the radar
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Single girls are free to run wild and date as many married men as they like,but just do not come on line crying when a single girl starts banging your husband in future.
Karma is a biatch and what goes around comes around. Good luck.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
biolabee:

Smart guy! Wants to cruise below the radar

You know they feminazis hate my posts because they hit so close to home just protecting ma back.
Don't need no e-wars right now.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
ileobatojo:

I have to assume the people who say these types of things are guilty of the issues being discussed, right? Because if you are innocent, it won't be so far fetched to believe that there are many others like you who are innocent too, will it?

So, since you indulge, can you also share what made those single ladies date you and what made you date single ladies.

Misery loves company!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Richvkunt:

You know they feminazis hate my posts because they hit so close to home just protecting ma back.
Don't need no e-wars right now.

Yes o... No wars

make love and not war!
Q1 don reach finish, i need to start planning for Q2.. dont need no drama rightnow
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by vanitty: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Are "we" okay so?!
A MARRIED person with responsibilities that may include kids etc and we are blaming the SINGLE person with absolutely nothing to lose.

Now where is that thread about the person that killed all the children of their married lover?! I think it was 3 or 4 children all gone. May their gentle soul keep resting in peace

While we are putting a blame on the SINGLE person, we should kuku absolve the married party of all blame. We could suggest that rather than the wronged wife or husband confront the person he or she made a vow too, he or she should be fighting the single person all over the place abi Oshisko.

As far I am concerned, the single person has absolutely no blame. The married person gets all the blame. Didn't he or she make some promises when making their vows.

Not everyone can live by my or your moral code. Only God can judge them and we must remember, no sin is bigger than the other so therefore you single person committing adultery with a married person and you, the single person fornicating with a single person still counts the same in the face of God, or is it you that lies, steal, the list is endless!

Let all married people have the fear of the Lord and stop blaming others for their weakness, shortcomings and their failure as a married person.

It is well
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
vanitty: Are "we" okay so?!
A MARRIED person with responsibilities that may include kids etc and we are blaming the SINGLE person with absolutely nothing to lose.

Now where is that thread about the person that killed all the children of their married lover?! I think it was 3 or 4 children all gone. May their gentle soul keep resting in peace

While we are putting a blame on the SINGLE person, we should kuku absolve the married party of all blame. We could suggest that rather than the wronged wife or husband confront the person he or she made a vow too, he or she should be fighting the single person all over the place abi Oshisko.

As far I am concerned, the single person has absolutely no blame. The married person gets all the blame. Didn't he or she make some promises when making their vows.

Not everyone can live by my or your moral code. Only God can judge them and we must remember, no sin is bigger than the other so therefore you single person committing adultery with a married person and you, the single person fornicating with a single person still counts the same in the face of God, or is it you that lies, steal, the list is endless!

Let all married people have the fear of the Lord and stop blaming others for their weakness, shortcomings and their failure as a married person.

It is well

JUDGED!!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Connoisseur(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
ileobatojo:

I have to assume the people who say these types of things are guilty of the issues being discussed, right? Because if you are innocent, it won't be so far fetched to believe that there are many others like you who are innocent too, will it?

So, since you indulge, can you also share what made those single ladies date you and what made you date single ladies.

the post isnt about me. if and when i want to tell you about my personal life, i'd gladly open a thread or diary and give you all the juicy details.

my point is if everybody here truly resent this practise, it wouldnt be so commonplace as it is
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Connoisseur:

the post isnt about me. if and when i want to tell you about my personal life, i'd gladly open a thread or diary and give you all the juicy details.

my point is if everybody here truly resent this practise, it wouldnt be so commonplace as it is

GBAM!! Another example of our double standards

My friends in school used to curse the aristos; today who are the aristos now? undecided
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Connoisseur:

the post isnt about me.

Then I have to ask again, if it's not about you and you don't do such, why is it so hard for you to believe there are many more like you?

Connoisseur:

Let's assume that there is any credibility to your previous numbers, if you were a researcher, would you consider the people who have chosen to reply to this thread a random sampling of our society?

jidegirl12:

Misery loves company!

Apparently!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Connoisseur(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2013

Then I have to ask again, if it's not about you and you don't do such, why is it so hard for you to believe there are many more like you?

I am a very realistic person living in a real world. just because i do not steal does not make me ignorant of the fact that stealing is a means of livelihood to some other persons

Let's assume that there is any credibility to your previous numbers, if you were a researcher, would you consider the people who have chosen to reply to this thread a random sampling of our society?

what other sampling do i need. nairaland is the manifestation of how complex and divergent in views a society can get.
add that to my everyday experiences
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by dasparrow: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
jeffizy: What is wrong with some ladies these days? Dating an obviously married man.
Hanging out yesterday and i saw a man in his 50's with big bulging tummy and a lousy personality hanging with a 20 + girl.
Is it money? Is it sheer promisquity or fun?

What is wrong with some married men? What will make a married man in his 50s with a big bulging tummy hang out with a twenty something year old lady, young enough to be his daughter?

ANSWER: LUST and LACK OF SELF CONTROL.

This is why so many Nigerians have STDs/STIs because they sleep around in a manner that will make even a canine/dog look like a saint. When Sunday comes, they take their hypocritical selves to church to raise their filthy hands in the air that they are worshiping Jehovah God. I wonder why the average Nigerian likes deceiving him/herself.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 29, 2013
Connoisseur:

I am a very realistic person living in a real world. just because i do not steal does not make me ignorant of the fact that stealing is a means of livelihood to some other persons

Why go around in circles? Once again, using your new scenario (I see what you did there wink lipsrsealed); if you do not steal, why is it difficult to believe there are many more like you who don't steal?

nairaland is the manifestation of how complex and divergent in views a society can get.

Not really the answer to my question. That, and the fact that your initial complaint on this thread was that the views were not divergent enough.

Connoisseur:

what other sampling do i need.

No, the handful of people who are attracted to/and comment on a topic on nairaland are not a random sampling of the society.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Connoisseur(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2013

Why go around in circles? Once again, using your new scenario (I see what you did there wink lipsrsealed); if you do not steal, why is it difficult to believe there are many more like you who don't steal?

Even though i know that there are many more who do not steal, i know they are a minute percentage when compared to the general society.

Not really the answer to my question. That, and the fact that your initial complaint on this thread was that the views were not divergent enough the handful of people who are attracted to/and comment on a topic on nairaland are not a random sampling of the society.

my complain on this thread is just the plain hypocrisy. If everybody on here disaproves of it, then who are the spirits that carry these young girls and vice versa.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2013
Connoisseur:

my complain on this thread is just the plain hypocrisy. If everybody on here disaproves of it, then who are the spirits that carry these young girls and vice versa.

That's exactly what you said before, so it brings me back again (full circle)to my original question.

ileobatojo:

Hopefully you will answer now.

Connoisseur:
Even though i know that there are many more who do not steal, i know they are a minute percentage when compared to the general society.

Okay, let's assume they are minute like you said, what makes you so sure the minute group cannot be the ones posting on the same thread as you?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Joebeck(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
They both lack HolY Spirit.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
First of all, married men are out of question for me.
Second, I am not a fan of polygamy and I wouldn't accept my husband marrying another wife.

But I still don't get why people in this society have a problem with girls dating married men when at the same time they accept polygamy
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by jeffizy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
To all the feminists saying why am i being particular about the lady's side, i want to re-state here that the men are always tending towards polygamy. It is the discretion of the lady to say YES or NO.
Afterall, i've never heard any single woman being threatened to go out with a married man.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
jeffizy: To all the feminists saying why am i being particular about the lady's side, i want to re-state here that the men are always tending towards polygamy. It is the discretion of the lady to say YES or NO.
Afterall, i've never heard any single woman being threatened to go out with a married man.

Which feminists? And what is "being particular about the lady's side"?
Not all men are "tending towards" polygamy.
The discretion of a lady? What do you mean by the that? Do you mean decision? And are you consequently handing over all decision making to women? Where is your responsibility? Are other women responsible for you to cheat on your wife? You have no power to say NO? Are you helpless, weak, threatened?

You have never heard of a single woman being threatened to go out with a married man? Well, some ladies MUST marry due to pressure, from society and / or family and sometimes their only opportunity is a married man. I don't excuse them but I find it understandable, at least in Nigeria.

And where is a husband's loyalty to his wife? Do married men suffer from Alzheimer's disease? They have pleaded an oath after all. Come on, don't play the victim just because you're a man.

Men want to be the HEAD of the family and have control over their families. How, when they are not even able to control themselves?
And how can a woman respect a man who can't keep his promises to love and respect her?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
jeffizy: To all the feminists saying why am i being particular about the lady's side, i want to re-state here that the men are always tending towards polygamy. It is the discretion of the lady to say YES or NO.

And the veil comes off...
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by jeffizy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

And the veil comes off...
No veil from the on-set.
My comment is in 2nd or 3rd page.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by slimyem: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
carefreewannabe: First of all, married men are out of question for me.
Second, I am not a fan of polygamy and I wouldn't accept my husband marrying another wife.

But I still don't get why people in this society have a problem with girls dating married men when at the same time they accept polygamy
....the hyprocritical side of some of us..grin
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
slimyem: ....the hyprocritical side of some of us..grin

Sometimes the answer is quite simple, isn't it? smiley
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by 7842I: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
jeffizy: What is wrong with some ladies these days? Dating an obviously married man.
Hanging out yesterday and i saw a man in his 50's with big bulging tummy and a lousy personality hanging with a 20 + girl.
Is it money? Is it sheer promisquity or fun?

And you became jealous, how can this faded old fool be enjoying a fresh piece of puszy? Olodo, you no go work hard go find ya own fresh 16 year girl to straighten your stress of after 40 hardwork grin
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by 7842I: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
sunny t:

Gal you hv said it all, bt any gal who dates a married man for wateva reason shdnt expect a happy marriage too, as thats the pain she is puttin on the man's wife.

Which pain? The woman who obviously has it all and is hanging her feet watching cable TV and getting fat while raising the kids.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by 7842I: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
carefreewannabe: First of all, married men are out of question for me.

You are missing something baby, the safe and secure arms of a gentle married man.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
7842I:

You are missing something baby, the safe and secure arms of a gentle married man.

But I haven't forgot the STDs he could pass from woman to the other lipsrsealed
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by 7842I: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
dasparrow:

What is wrong with some married men? What will make a married man in his 50s with a big bulging tummy hang out with a twenty something year old lady, young enough to be his daughter?

ANSWER: LUST and LACK OF SELF CONTROL.

This is why so many Nigerians have STDs/STIs because they sleep around in a manner that will make even a canine/dog look like a saint. When Sunday comes, they take their hypocritical selves to church to raise their filthy hands in the air that they are worshiping Jehovah God. I wonder why the average Nigerian likes deceiving him/herself.

ANSWER 2: POWER AND YOUTHFUL ASSERTION.

The type of power you will command when small boys see that you have hijacked thier bitchess and now running things like back in the days when they cannot get their things to stand erect. You will not understand till you make some good money and find a goddess that will chop it with you.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by jeffizy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
7842I:

And you became jealous, how can this faded old fool be enjoying a fresh piece of puszy? Olodo, you no go work hard go find ya own fresh 16 year girl to straighten your stress of after 40 hardwork grin
Who you be? Before you commot diaper, we don run tinz finish. But as learner wey u be, even snail go claim say e fit catch up with cheetah!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by 7842I: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
carefreewannabe:

But I haven't forgot the STDs he could pass from woman to the other lipsrsealed

And the single guys who has prolly 15 girlfriends will not have a cocktail of STD's?
The married man is safer, he has to be careful lest he infects his wife and wahala will burst. Your single guy cannot be that careful, tell him you have syphillis and you are fired, girlfriend number 6 will replace you.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
7842I:

And the single guys who has prolly 15 girlfriends will not have a cocktail of STD's?
The married man is safer, he has to be careful lest he infects his wife and wahala will burst. Your single guy cannot be that careful, tell him you have syphillis and you are fired, girlfriend number 6 will replace you.

I don't date cheats of no kind, whether married or not. And whether he is careful or not I don't want his wife's bacteria or virus on me lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.