Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (23308 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:
the fact remains, she posted something
she may be dating a married man, she may not
you dont know neither do i know
but you called her an unsavory word and of course there will be escalation

it is the same way she turned around to claim her post was pure sarcasm, i could have been sarcastic too before it escalated .. You dont know!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
ok.. brah, suit urself
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Table leg,all your points are correct IMO.I enjoyed your posts(not the fights),I humbly beseech thee,can you quit the fight with Nne??

Nne,Biko hapunu ihea.E don do,stop the fight please.

You guys should break it off,let's focus on the topic.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by princemaicheal: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
jidegirl12:

Okay and I just did in my last post! grin

I think it's about self discipline and nothing much to do with home training or parent's parody so lets not completely blame the parents here.

Apart from the fact that my Dad will kill me and hide my cause of death , I just never imagined a married man sticking his mouth in mine and hands all over my body ( probably frustrated from a nagging wife) . #shudders# ....when I have a young and funky boyfriend that will do me jejely.

As per your sisters and ones around me? We can only talk to them , not enforce unless a fine is decreed grin
Every adult( over 18yrs) is responsible for their actions and be ready to face the consequences in future.

I beg to disagree ! It is from the home that values and morals are cultivated.Why do you think men(real men) take their time in ensuring that the right girl is what they get married to?That is because, if you dont get it right from there,you may never will.Parents should invest more time with there kids and ensure that,they dont allow them to be raised by Television,peer groups and the Internet.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Alaanyihaji(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
Younger guys don't wanna learn, they just want a slave who would love them more without them reciprocating.
A girl has to be treated like a queen she is and that is how most married men make us feel.

Seriously I have never dated a married man, I feel is wrong and I wouldn't want anybody near my hubby when I get married. just trying to be sarcastic though, but the fact remains that a married man would always mke you want to date them.
Single guys should get a clue from em.
Tell them, dear, especially those pretending on NL.Some of them will soon fall victim and they will shut up.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by devour129: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
ARES:
yep, i am not going to generalize, but there are really good women out there and there are just world class bi.tches out there as well, when this 20 year old gets married one day and down the line, some 20 year old starts riding her husband, she will come to nairaland and cry like she is the victim, forgetting that karma has no menu, it just serves you what you deserve.
And to the men, i have realized that when a man is faithful to his girl/wife, other men just thinks that he is a fool, they call him all sorts of names and this really baffles me,i wonder why people can be so proud in their ignorance and stupidity
they call them woman wrapper like its a bad thing to have self control. Av seen ladies throw themselves at my hubby and its so pathetic,I was brought up well and I took that to my hubby's house and pity any lady that tries shit with my family.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Alaanyihaji: Tell them, dear, especially those pretending on NL.Some of them will soon fall victim and they will shut up.

25+ Likes!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Are there such things as"she fell victim of screwing a married man knowingly",or am I the one that doesn't comprehend the word "Victim".
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
Now that my Ex Husband and I are cool, I ask him questions like why did he cheat on me while we were married? Was I doing something wrong? Was I lacking in some qualities?
His response was he did it because he could and no one could stop him. To some he told he was seperated, to some he told I was evil, to some he told we couldn't have kids and if they could give him he would divorce me and marry them.
One good thing I never did was fight with or blame the ladies and I stand by that, the one who promised fidelity and took a vow with me is the one who is responsible for fidelity.
So I really still believe that till some men are held responsible for their actions and face the consequencies infidelity won't stop.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
money, money, marriage
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
jeffizy: What is wrong with some ladies these days? Dating an obviously married man.
Hanging out yesterday and i saw a man in his 50's with big bulging tummy and a lousy personality hanging with a 20 + girl.
Is it money? Is it sheer promisquity or fun?
ITS MONEY MY MAN OR HAVE U EVER SEEN A BABE FOLLOWING A POOR OLDER MAN?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
"So I really still believe that till some men are held responsible for their actions and face the consequencies infidelity won't stop"

I million likes for this sentence!!!!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
debrief08: Now that my Ex Husband and I are cool, I ask him questions like why did he cheat on me while we were married? Was I doing something wrong? Was I lacking in some qualities?
His response was he did it because he could and no one could stop him. To some he told he was seperated, to some he told I was evil, to some he told we couldn't have kids and if they could give him he would divorce me and marry them.
One good thing I never did was fight with or blame the ladies and I stand by that, the one who promised fidelity and took a vow with me is the one who is responsible for fidelity.
So I really still believe that till some men are held responsible for their actions and face the consequencies infidelity won't stop

JUDGED!!!!

1000+ Likes!!!

Excellent posts as usual
Madam debrief

I don't know why men should be left free and women are scandalized

However I do not support blood letting over infidelity
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by coogar: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:

JUDGED!!!!

1000+ Likes!!!

Excellent posts as usual
Madam debrief

I don't know why men should be left free and women are punished

married men are the preys here, the single women are the predators.
don't be surprised the women debrief's husband rolled in the hay with are the very best friends of debrief, church members, known neighbours, etc. women just want what their friends have, they are rarely contented. men are blameless. if there's no market there would be no buyer.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by devour129: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870: Please mods stop hiding my posts, I am addressing an issue and instead of supporting me my posts are hidden? Somebody needs to send the mad guys back to the psychiatry undecided
. My dear if a person hates something they will never try to defend it ! My point is you are dating a married man or men and you need to stop living the life of a hoe. One day you go enter the one you no fit come out from. Leave people's husbands alone ,if you are all that someone would have put you in a house by now and made you a wife .keep supporting bad thing so you can sleep well at nite

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

married men are the preys here, the single women are the predators.
don't be surprised the women debrief's husband rolled in the hay with are the very best friends of debrief, church members, known neighbours, etc. women just want what their friends have, they are rarely contented. men are blameless. if there's no market there would be no buyer.

You right in a freaky way
LOL

But I don't agree men are totally blameless
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Greed, ashawo & hopelesness.
U nid to witness d extent ds gurls go 2 inorder to lure rich married men to their bed! If u doubt me, pay a visit to the National Assembly!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
Greed, ashawo & hopelesness.
U nid to witness d extent ds gurls go 2 inorder to lure rich married men to their bed! If u doubt me, pay a visit to the National Assembly!
Why must sugar daddies be rich men or someone dat can pay their bills?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by blackbeau1(f): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Its all about the money and two,married men are generally more caring than single men
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
It's tragic that people are judging others on the basis of a post

Nne sorry o for assuming this is a forum where all sides of an argument can be discussed rationally
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Claus(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
retracted
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Biolabee, I have never supported, encouraged or condoled violence as a solution to anything and never will.
I say always revenge is not justice. Blood letting I never and will never advice, I did what was good for me and it worked out well in the end.
Coogar, from my own case and what he himself had told me he was the one who sort girls out, one casse when a neighbors neice came to report to me how he acted towards her he turned violent on me.
Some of the ladies who got to know me left immediately because they realised they had been lied to.
its not by force to marry, if you must marry understand the commitment and manual for a good one, if you can't bear the ressponsibilities that comes with marriage please stay single.
When you make vows, respect it, don't go looking for who to blame
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dear madam debrief I know violence is beneath you and I appreciate you for that
You are an example of meekness is not weakness

There are some women not cut of the same ilk though and will not hesitate to shed blood due to their envious tendencies

There's one thread on NL of a man that was poisoned and murdered in cold blood BY HIS WIFE!! for bringing a second wife and someA LOT OF NL WOMEN people justified cold blooded murder.

Really tragic mothers of tomorrow
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by coogar: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
debrief08: .
Coogar, from my own case and what he himself had told me he was the one who sort girls out, one casse when a neighbors neice came to report to me how he acted towards her he turned violent on me.
Some of the ladies who got to know me left immediately because they realised they had been lied to.
its not by force to marry, if you must marry understand the commitment and manual for a good one, if you can't bear the ressponsibilities that comes with marriage please stay single.
When you make vows, respect it, don't go looking for who to blame

he's not telling the whole truth.....press him harder, there are more infidelity tales he has not told you yet. women judge themselves by other women, if they can nab your boyfriend or husband then they can convince themselves that they are "better looking" than you. this is all the more common now that women have adopted a masculine, me-first mentality.

competition motivates alpha females in the bedroom as well as the boardroom. single women are four times more likely to find a married man attractive than someone who is unattached. The fact that he already has a partner simply increases his appeal. there’s no denying that some women see stealing someone else’s man as point-scoring. they’re saying look at me, i'm more powerful/attractive than you.”

ironically, the more they admire the woman in question, the greater their appetite to grab her man. this explains why often the victim of a predator’s selfish behaviour is a close friend.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

he's not telling the whole truth.....press him harder, there are more infidelity tales he has not told you yet. women judge themselves by other women, if they can nab your boyfriend or husband then they can convince themselves that they are "better looking" than you. this is all the more common now that women have adopted a masculine, me-first mentality.

competition motivates alpha females in the bedroom as well as the boardroom. single women are four times more likely to find a married man attractive than someone who is unattached. The fact that he already has a partner simply increases his appeal. there’s no denying that some women see stealing someone else’s man as point-scoring. they’re saying look at me, I’m more powerful/attractive than you.”

ironically, the more they admire the woman in question, the greater their appetite to grab her man. this explains why often the victim of a predator’s selfish behaviour is a close friend.

You are right in a perverse way
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
Biolabee, I have been away for a while, went for a course and used the opprtunity to check on my Exes recovery. I missed the stories you speak off.
It is unfortunate that we will condone barbaric acts of revenge of any kind.
So many people always scolded me for not getting thugs or my cousins in the military to beat up my ex, that was never an option to me.
Instead of dealing rationally and legally people prefer self help, acid bath, chasing and beating others up, violence as I know has never solved any situation in my oppinion, it will be sad to advocate and even accept killing a husband as a solution for cheating, so instead of being seperated you prefer to be in jail. What sort of desperation?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by coogar: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:
You are right in a perverse way

lol@ perverse way.
since the turn of the century, women have become more daring than ever. even when these mistresses are confronted, what's the common theme they utter? "if you were doing your job very well as a housewife, i wouldn't have been able to grab your husband."
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Coogar, I don't understand, what is to be gained by "pressing him harder", what benefit is it to him to lie to me now?
He owes me nothing and volunteered information, I have no reason to doubt him. How does your version have to be the truth?
Me and him were in a marriage and he filled in the gaps for me, so because it doesn't fit into your ideology I must go back and "press" a sick man harder for the truth.

Thank You, I will pass.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
debrief08: Biolabee, I have been away for a while, went for a course and used the opprtunity to check on my Exes recovery. I missed the stories you speak off.
It is unfortunate that we will condone barbaric acts of revenge of any kind.
So many people always scolded me for not getting thugs or my cousins in the military to beat up my ex, that was never an option to me.
Instead of dealing rationally and legally people prefer self help, acid bath, chasing and beating others up, violence as I know has never solved any situation in my oppinion, it will be sad to advocate and even accept killing a husband as a solution for cheating, so instead of being seperated you prefer to be in jail. What sort of desperation?

Welcome back ma hope you had a nice time even me sef dey pray make them approve my course make me collect small esther cheesy grin

Hope evryone is well met
In your absence there was a meme called Oga at the top
Hope you portook in our own version of 'planking' LOL

Find the link https://www.nairaland.com/1231205/wife-poisons-stabs-husband-death

It got messy at some point though

May God Help Us All
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

lol@ perverse way.
since the turn of the century, women have become more daring than ever. even when these mistresses are confronted, what's the common theme they utter? "if you were doing your job very well as a housewife, i wouldn't have been able to grab your husband."

ROGER! But still does not exonerate men fully
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thank You My Brother, Imagine my shock resuming today and my correspondences were addressed to "Madam at the top", lol.
I will read the link, thanks.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by coogar: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
debrief08: Coogar, I don't understand, what is to be gained by "pressing him harder", what benefit is it to him to lie to me now?
He owes me nothing and volunteered information, I have no reason to doubt him. How does your version have to be the truth?
Me and him were in a marriage and he filled in the gaps for me, so because it doesn't fit into your ideology I must go back and "press" a sick man harder for the truth.

Thank You, I will pass.

sick man?
how am i supposed to know he's ill? then again, i never said he's lying, i said its possible he has not told you everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.