Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (23310 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Gwekzy: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
these are the kinda questions dat even GOOGLE cant ansa
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by dbride: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Money, money, money, money....and more money.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Coogar, as I said we have spoken over several issues and am satisfied, it is not until he says what you believe is the only truth that I will believe him.
He did what he did, I was married to him and like I said he filled in the gaps for me ome things I already knew. Your theory may be right but may not apply to everyone.
Thank You
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Fadheelah(f): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
debrief08: Now that my Ex Husband and I are cool, I ask him questions like why did he cheat on me while we were married? Was I doing something wrong? Was I lacking in some qualities?
His response was he did it because he could and no one could stop him. To some he told he was seperated, to some he told I was evil, to some he told we couldn't have kids and if they could give him he would divorce me and marry them.
One good thing I never did was fight with or blame the ladies and I stand by that, the one who promised fidelity and took a vow with me is the one who is responsible for fidelity.
So I really still believe that till some men are held responsible for their actions and face the consequencies infidelity won't stop.

Madam I quite salute u 4 u did what most women would term as an abomination. Don't be surprised dat some desperate women ll do otherwise only because D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want to stay married thereby condoning all sort of rubbish 4rm d man.. The lord is ur strength madam.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
dbride: Money, money, money, money....and more money.
AAAAMMMEN!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
princemaicheal:
I beg to disagree ! It is from the home that values and morals are cultivated.Why do you think men(real men) take their time in ensuring that the right girl is what they get married to?That is because, if you dont get it right from there,you may never will.Parents should invest more time with there kids and ensure that,they dont allow them to be raised by Television,peer groups and the Internet.

Now that's classy and thoughtful approach to raise a girl cheesy...... Mind you I said parents are not to be completely blamed for this , heck what are they supposed to do when a child chose a wrong path... or haven't you heard of preachers kid smoking and drinking in nightclubs before ?
Like I mentioned, it's all about self discipline.... I've rolled with bad girls before in my school days but I know what I want, not those prickly unshaved beards of frustrated rich old married men.

And @Biolabee , you're soooo annoying , what side are you on? You seem to be on a fence with this discussion yet you're flying back and forth endorsing comments as if its necessary like the chicken with its head cut off.

You agreed with cooger in a freaky way yet you agreed with debrief( with your eye service ish!) , byvan,**sighs**

biolabee:

I think its more than that but the perfect married people on NL will never accept that their loving husband may have a small side dish

And what's that^^ all about? This is exactly what cooger is saying , we are our own worst enemy ( cos I doubt you're a man biola).

biolabee:
WHY IS IT BEING PLAYED LIKE ITS THE WOMEN'S FAULT? DONT THE MEN ALSO INDULGE IN THIS SHAMEFUL ACT??

Where have you read anybody condoned shameful men's act here? pls feel free to quote since you have more time on your hands.

You are just very annoying seriously

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by hotwax: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Poverty, Greed, and inferiority complex. Girls always think they cant make it in life.
Even hen live their life with swagga. Female human always compromise this plan of God in their life.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by hotwax: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:
WHY IS IT BEING PLAYED LIKE ITS THE WOMEN'S FAULT? DONT THE MEN ALSO INDULGE IN THIS SHAMEFUL ACT??

Its always women fault.

Ladies of nowadays always run after married men. And they know that married man has a wife at home.
They also know they too are gonna be married one day.

The funny aspect is most house wives are culprit. These shameless creatures wont search their heart and remember they have also done it when they were young. But they will keep their energy to accuse men.

Dating a married man is a curse on you, your husband will date a young girl when you are married. When he does, do not complain.

Men are dirty yeah right. But the truth of it is no married man can force you t have se.x.x with him. Based on experience girls prefer married men.

Its a chain reaction. What you are doing to other people's husband now will happen to yours when you get married.

Its so simple. Stop complaining about it.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by searay(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
agiboma: MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the only coerrect answer.
100/100 V.Good.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
I'm a cheat by default it's in my gene and my girl friend knows this, i bet she wouldn't expect me not to have an affair even if we're married and i'd likely be going for the sweet sixteens ,so whom do we blame? tongue
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Fadheelah(f): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
I think greed is d only reason why a lady would date a married man....

I also dated a married man 4 close to two years, pls don't crucify me cos I never knew he was married... What is more painful is dat dis guy was able to conceal d truth 4rm me yet I was always visiting @ dat period we dated d. Wife was not in d country & dis guy does not look married. I just thank God dat I didn't lose anything cos we were never intimate though he manage to mount d pressure to d xtent dat he proposed marriage thinking dat would make me to open up, but I was wise enough to turn to my God to lead. After fasting & praying dis guy came begging dat he's being fooling all along. I decided to 4giv him aπϑ be his friend then things became so rough in my final year in school dat my parents could not fund my project, I told my friend abt it & he offered to help only If I allow him date me & as well sl**p with me.

I know some ladies would give in @ dt period but God worked wonder
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by miccheck57: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
devour129: they call them woman wrapper like its a bad thing to have self control. Av seen ladies throw themselves at my hubby and its so pathetic,I was brought up well and I took that to my hubby's house and pity any lady that tries shit with my family.

That's why ur name is devour... If they try that shiit with ur family, u devour them... Don't mind them jare.. "Devour" the "devourers" and turn them to the "devoured"... "Devouree"
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by baby124: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Truckpusher: I'm a cheat by default it's in my gene and my girl friend knows this, i bet she wouldn't expect me not to have an affair even if we're married and i'd likely be going for the sweet sixteens ,so whom do we blame? tongue

Of course, she won't mind if she is exactly like you. Men are lousier than women in the cheating game. When you cheat, where do you think she let's out the pain, frustration and anger? In her head? Think again. Keep playing yourself and laughing at yourself there. You will marry a woman just like you, who will give you another man's kids as yours. Afterall, she is also human and can't control her sexual urges. Who is fooling who grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by miccheck57: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:

You are right in a perverse way

Shooo, "u are right in a freaky way"... "U are right in a pervous way"... "U are right in a sexxy way"...

Na u dey mark result for this thread?.... No dey do like that o...

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
miccheck57:

Shooo, "u are right in a freaky way"... "U are right in a pervous way"... "U are right in a sexxy way"...

JUDGED!!
Profound!
Excellent!
Splendid!
Good points!
Blah blah blah!!!!!!

Who are you? Jeezzzzz!!!!

baby_123:

Of course, she won't mind if she is exactly like you. Men are lousier than women in the cheating game. When you cheat, where do you think she let's out the pain, frustration and anger? In her head? Think again. Keep playing yourself and laughing at yourself there. You will marry a woman just like you, who will give you another man's kids as yours. Afterall, she is also human and can't control her sexual urges. Who is fooling who grin

Monkey dey carry monkey cheesy cheesy cheesy

Later they'd be crying foul come NL bout how their first child's genotype doesn't match theirs!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Costa2000(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Money
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
jidegirl12:

And @Biolabee , you're soooo annoying , what side are you on? You seem to be on a fence with this discussion yet you're flying back and forth endorsing comments as if its necessary like the chicken with its head cut off.

You agreed with cooger in a freaky way yet you agreed with debrief( with your eye service ish!) , byvan,**sighs**

And what's that^^ all about? This is exactly what cooger is saying , we are our own worst enemy ( cos I doubt you're a man biola).

Where have you read anybody condoned shameful men's act here? pls feel free to quote since you have more time on your hands.

GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
jidegirl12:

Now that's classy and thoughtful approach to raise a girl cheesy...... Mind you I said parents are not to be completely blamed for this , heck what are they supposed to do when a child chose a wrong path... or haven't you heard of preachers kid smoking and drinking in nightclubs before ?
Like I mentioned, it's all about self discipline.... I've rolled with bad girls before in my school days but I know what I want, not those prickly unshaved beards of frustrated rich old married men.

jide na wa,, for u o,,,

why dont you leave me be
since i dont have a perfect marriage like urs or employ 500+ people in my company or even own a home in Cape Cod
Allow me shuo....
tongue
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by baby124: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

he's not telling the whole truth.....press him harder, there are more infidelity tales he has not told you yet. women judge themselves by other women, if they can nab your boyfriend or husband then they can convince themselves that they are "better looking" than you. this is all the more common now that women have adopted a masculine, me-first mentality.

competition motivates alpha females in the bedroom as well as the boardroom. single women are four times more likely to find a married man attractive than someone who is unattached. The fact that he already has a partner simply increases his appeal. there’s no denying that some women see stealing someone else’s man as point-scoring. they’re saying look at me, i'm more powerful/attractive than you.”

ironically, the more they admire the woman in question, the greater their appetite to grab her man. this explains why often the victim of a predator’s selfish behaviour is a close friend.

Extremely correct. Just that the useless men may be believing they are too much. Two friends fighting over their grey haired, pot bellied, no muscle azz.

jidegirl12:

JUDGED!!
Profound!
Excellent!
Splendid!
Good points!
Blah blah blah!!!!!!

Later they'd be crying foul come NL bout how their first child's genotype doesn't match theirs!!!!
Lmao! Abi. Smh
Whoopie:
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!
4x GBAM
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
I dont condone extra marital affairs but for those who cannot read, the topic was Wat Will Make a Single woman date a Married man

and people gave their reasons expalining why it occurs.. that in no way means they condone adultery or fornication or polygamy or even and neither do i condone any of this

However it is a forum and you can use your fingers to type anything
Its your right JUST AS IT IS MY RIGHT TO POST WITH MY FINGERS

Nigerians are so intolerant sheesh..... cheesy grin
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:

jide na wa,, for u o,,,

why dont you leave me be

You just found that out say na wa for me?

Leave you be? I hold una Mr Ms?

Who are you? Pick a side of discussion and stop being a baby! You're a grown as adult! We don't do that here! Gerrit!!!?

To ba fe ję osaka ję Osaka , to ba fe ję osoko, ję osoko , ewo ni osakasoko
( pick a fûcking side!! And stop being stupîd modest dammit!!)

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by miccheck57: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
jidegirl12:

JUDGED!!
Profound!
Excellent!
Splendid!
Good points!
Blah blah blah!!!!!!

And u are quoting me?... Shooo... U sef wan dey mark result for here too?... Taaaa, geraway u dia...
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:
why dont you leave me be
since i dont have a perfect marriage like urs or employ 500+ people in my company or even own a home in Cape Cod
Allow me shuo....
tongue

Thank you thank you ** bows head**

Now you're taking!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
miccheck57:

LMAO.. u are funny
I dont agree with adultery but realities means it exists and it takes two to tango
Most people blame the women becuase women are mostly affected by it and see themselves easily in competition with themselves

If the article was "IS IT RIGHT FOR WOMEN TO DATE MARRIED MEN" , it would not generate this kinda fun

Remember Dolly Partons song Joleen where she had to beg the mistress
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
miccheck57:

And u are quoting me?... Shooo... U sef wan dey mark result for here too?... Taaaa, geraway u dia...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I displayed the results Biola gives comments here as per NL teacher cheesy cheesy ASHII!!!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
jidegirl12:

You just found that out say na wa for me?

Leave you be? I hold una Mr Ms?

Who are you? Pick a side of discussion and stop being a baby! You're a grown as adult! We don't do that here! Gerrit!!!?

To ba fe ję osaka ję Osaka , to ba fe ję osoko, ję osoko , ewo ni osakasoko
( pick a fûcking side!! And stop being stupîd modest dammit!!)

i picked a side woman and said it was wrong and moreover why are men not being condemned
does not mean i cant acknowlege others point of view

i am no NL teacher pls o
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:

i picked a side woman and said it was wrong and moreover why are men not being condemned
does not mean i cant acknowlege others point of view

i am no NL teacher pls o

Now listen to me woman..... You saw the Title of this thread in bold dont ya? abi you're hungover?

so it's not your call to twist things around here.

Just pick a side of discussion and everyone will be happy and coexist in harmony around here or it's gonna war!!

And yes you're NL teacher , no be me only talk am now? cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Gotta go now ( for a while) I've got indecisive knuckleheads to fire!!!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by drnoel: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
jeffizy: What is wrong with some ladies these days? Dating an obviously married man.
Hanging out yesterday and i saw a man in his 50's with big bulging tummy and a lousy personality hanging with a 20 + girl.
Is it money? Is it sheer promisquity or fun?
When i saw ur thread i said to myself the man in question must look like an Adonis with very strong backside but then i was proven wrong. for the situation u painted its obviously material needs. Sugar daddy situation...
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
jidegirl12:

Now listen to me woman..... You saw the Title of this thread in bold dont ya? abi you're hungover?

so it's not your call to twist things around here.

Just pick a side of discussion and everyone will be happy and coexist in harmony around here or it's gonna war!!

And yes you're NL teacher , no be me only talk am now? cheesy

***** yinmu****
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by coogar: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
baby_123:
Extremely correct. Just that the useless men may be believing they are too much. Two friends fighting over their grey haired, pot bellied, no muscle azz.

i have been a victim of these smash & grab single women and trust me, they are as tenacious as a serial räpist. just picture an unrepentant stalker in a female body. no shame or decorum until they grab what they want.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.