Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37444 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

4 my own picture again

Huh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

shocked shocked wat is my pix doing here...sexkillz pls do sometin about dis, wats my pix doing here 4 crying out loud.
I removed it. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

shocked shocked wat is my pix doing here...sexkillz pls do sometin about dis, wats my pix doing here 4 crying out loud.
You dont have to cry out loud. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Na wa o. Things have really heated up here grin
@Dopejemi: if that is ur pix and u decide to contest for Mr Nairaland, then I may have to do some plastic surgery undecided (no homo)
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2013

modelLa, is it dat u didn't get d picture or dats d picture u wanted 2 use?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Adaobi123 I took notice of your little weakness, I have packs, they are complete, square jaws and sensuous lips. Would you woo me if I posted my pix up here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
sexkillz: Lmao @ modella's gif FAIL!!!! grin grin grin grin
Blame your phone or whatever it is you're using. I can see my gif.. undecided undecided

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
shizzle11:

Huh

Wetin? U feeL honoured rite? Dat a cute dude Like Me is in ur Midst
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

modelLa, is it dat u didn't get d picture or dats d picture u wanted 2 use?
That's the picture I wanted to use and I can view it. If you can't, na for your pocket undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
Blame your phone or whatever it is you're using. I can see my gif.. undecided undecided
Hmm.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
So I am Will Smith by your judgement Itsmodella. Thanks for the compliment though!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Sexkillz: thank u very much, almost runing mad here.
shizzle11:

Sweetie, cry no more, I'm here now!

grin

Av missed u so much booboo, it has been tough here...but thank God I overcame our enemies.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
LastApostle: So I am Will Smith by your judgement Itsmodella. Thanks for the compliment though!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
sexkillz: Hmm.
The son of man shall suffer persecution but will always triumph. The more my enemies gathers in their covens with GIFS they shall be disappointed!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan: Na wa o. Things have really heated up here grin
@Dopejemi: if that is ur pix and u decide to contest for Mr Nairaland, then I may have to do some plastic surgery undecided (no homo)

U dey fear? grin grin

No worry.. I no go contest
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
sad sad sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Raw2: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Who's gon woo me? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
That's the picture I wanted to use and I can view it. If you can't, na for your pocket undecided undecided

CaLm down nau.. Ur bLood 2 dey quick hot

Na wetin SK upLoad na I see too, na make me dey ask
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
Raw.:
Who's gon woo me? tongue
I'll woo you cheesy If you run away ehn...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
Smh @ fake pic. As if i haven't seen the real one before.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta: Smh @ fake pic. As if i haven't seen the real one before.

No mind Her

Smh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta: Smh @ fake pic. As if i haven't seen the real one before.

which pic
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Raw2: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta:
I'll woo you cheesy If you run away ehn...
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
I predict that shymexx will choose Adaobi123. There will be so much joy in that relationship, just like joy soap.

As for me, e get as e be undecided
*time to grow an inch taller and develop an extra 10 pounds of muscle*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan: I predict that shymexx will choose Adaobi123. There will be so much joy in that relationship, just like joy soap.

grin grin we shall see, thats if it still goes ahead
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan: I predict that shymexx will choose Adaobi123. There will be so much joy in that relationship, just like joy soap.

what do you need muscle for?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
*belches* Big stout cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Attention Everyone.

If this thread gets to page 60 without at least 5 complete slots, the thread will be locked, and the female version of this competition, scrapped.

I'm sorry, but that is how it is going to be.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise: *belches* Big stout cool
Ewwww!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
and der shalL be no Miss NairaLand aLso

U girLs av disappointed Me sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

Beautiful.B and _______ to woo shizzle11

Flytefalls and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85

Br3nd4 and _______ to woo Oahray

Teespice and ________ to woo HARDDON

Choicegirl and ________ to woo Donald Genes

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

Seunplus and ________ to woo Seun

penïs_sucker and _______ to woo
CFCfan

Come on ladies, bring it on. Your response will determine on Wednesday when this competition will hold. LET'S DO IT, ALL MY LADIES! Teach them guys how to be romantic kiss
We are almost at page 50 with 10 incomplete slots.

This is not progress.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta:
Ewwww!
What? undecided *rubs his protruding stomach*

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (69)

Run From Womanizing / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.