Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37265 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

Beautiful.B and _______ to woo shizzle11

Flytefalls and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85

Br3nd4 and _______ to woo Oahray

Teespice and ________ to woo HARDDON

Choicegirl and ________ to woo Donald Genes

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

Seunplus and ________ to woo Seun

penïs_sucker and _______ to woo
CFCfan

alutacontinua and _______ to woo xynerise

ATMC and _______ to woo obadiah777

4 SLOTS REMAINING!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by bizzle2: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
anybdy notice dat idowuigbo or watevr is gettiin quieter?? d cat prob got the skankass's tongue
Idowuogbo:
Fevck you! Globalised ode! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Princeparix: u go carry slap dash am tribal mark abi?

YES
angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Truckpusher(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
tchidi: Why do I always arrive late Abeg make una give me person to marry woo grin grin
My specs: dark, tall and has a lil muscle wink wink ( oº°˚ buro kwa Johnny Bravo oº°˚! undecided)
late ke!...me I just dey come o, oya enter my truck make we go talk romantic things joor!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Eze kpomo promoe, i think for people that don't know who to woo, we should just start dashing them from number one. e.g. for tchidi, we can give her shizzle11...what do you think

Looks lyk Badosky also wants to woo Baba dey...am I correct
I think otherwise :-/
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

Beautiful.B and _______ to woo shizzle11

Flytefalls and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85

Br3nd4 and _______ to woo Oahray

Teespice and ________ to woo HARDDON

Choicegirl and ________ to woo Donald Genes

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

Seunplus and ________ to woo Seun

penïs_sucker and _______ to woo
CFCfan

alutacontinua and _______ to woo xynerise

ATMC and _______ to woo obadiah777

4 SLOTS REMAINING!

Come on ladies, bring it on. Your response will determine on Wednesday when this competition will hold. LET'S DO IT, ALL MY LADIES! Teach them guys how to be romantic kiss
Have the men to be wooed indicated interest? I need to know before I make a choice.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Seun or no one else!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Have the men to be wooed indicated interest? I need to know before I make a choice.
None of them is gonna say no, trust me.
Can't you see they've been pleading cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
tchidi: Seun or no one else!!! angry angry angry
Are you wooing him?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

My booboo
My sweerie
My hrtbeat
My obim
My endless Ŀ♡√Ɛ, ur words enlightens my hrt. kiss kiss kiss words alone can not Describe d feelings I av 4 u.

tongue tongue tongue

OhMyGawd!
Obi utom,
Nke omam,
Achari paw paw mu,
My cinderella,
My flourescent,
Ooh, how else can I describe Ɣ☺ΰ...

#kisses her ferociously

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Are you wooing him?

Is he free?! I dont mind. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
None of them is gonna say no, trust me.
Can't you see they've been pleading since who wooers cheesy
So Seun and obadiah777 have indicated interest? If I am correct, they never visit this section, so how will they know that they are up for wooing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta: What's the noise about? You guys made rigid rules. Live with your rules and let us rest. I volunteed to woo more than 4 guys. Gree-die did the same. Our requests were rudely ignored. Pls go and sit down and let us hear word! Mtcheeew. Nansense and ingredient!
I tire o. If an event fails is it the fault of invited guests or the organizers?

Zero public relations. Even if he is not going to apply a suggestion, at least honor the person giving it by responding and on time. No rigid person succeeds for long, especially when he isn't paying anyone to follow his rules.

Now dem don dey push blame like say na wheelbarrow.

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nnekacherry: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
It's finaly making sense..
Nice...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
So Seun and obadiah777 have indicated interest? If I am correct, they never visit this section, so how will they know that they are up for wooing?
That's no issue at all. Whereas, someone also chose obadiah, you can fill in the slot.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:

ways to catch a chicken shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
**throws d plate of food 4 ground** nobody wants to woo me. All dose bebes dey form.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
I tire o. If an event fails is it the fault of invited guests or the organizers?

Zero public relations. Even if he is not going apply a suggestion, at least honor the person giving it by responding and on time. No rigid person succeeds for long, especially when he isn't paying anyone to follow his rules.

Now dem don dey push blame like say na wheelbarrow.
Caracta and all my lovely ladies, please disregard quotes like this. Noone is pushing any blame to you, from what i've seen so far there is improvement. It's remaining only 4 slots, and i believe it will be completed before 12 midnight. CHEERS!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DICKtator: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
What is going on here?
Is this nairap.orn?
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
please am advocating for my dear maximus,he is truthfull and honest,caring, and a handsome boo,just name it,woo him*idebeg*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by oluamid(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
I reserve this space am coming. *jejeliticaly goes back to page 3* grin tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
So Alutacontinua serious? undecided. When is the challenge make I go iron my chrismas cloth for a date cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ATMC(f): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
local search will help them find their way here, relax
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
mysticgal: please am advocating for my dear maximus,he is truthfull and honest,caring, and a handsome boo,just name it,woo him*idebeg*

Interesting... grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise: So Alutacontinua serious? undecided. When is the challenge make I go iron my chrismas cloth for a date cool
smh...
I want to woo you sef cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta:
smh...
I want to woo you sef cheesy
Wetin do Rhymez and your age mates? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
Wetin do Rhymez and your age mates? grin
Huh? Rhymez has been taken. My age mates are drunk. See how you are embarrassing me in public sad sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Page 60 things. . . I suggest we reduce the chit chats to make it slower to get to page 60. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta:
Huh? Rhymez has been taken. My age mates are drunk. See how you are embarrassing me in public sad sad
Huh? Rhymez taken? As in adultnapped? undecided.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

Hey baybee.. So u didn't choose me shey? sad
i did.... u and odas but it wasnt acknowledged
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
shizzle11:

OhMyGawd!
Obi utom,
Nke omam,
Achari paw paw mu,
My cinderella,
My flourescent,
Ooh, how else can I describe Ɣ☺ΰ...

#kisses her ferociously

grin grin
I feel Honored...sweerie.

Who wants to challenge me na...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
beauty b sweety,lets join force and woo maximus,i bet you wont regret it.*thanks*

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (69)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.