Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37430 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi: and der shalL be no Miss NairaLand aLso

U girLs av disappointed Me sad
Miss Nairaland lives on. . . That'll be our only hope.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi: and der shalL be no Miss NairaLand aLso

U girLs av disappointed Me sad
you guys can't force people to do what they don't want to do..

ahn ahn, close the thread if you have to, wooing no be by force.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
sexkillz: We are almost at page 50 with 10 incomplete slots.

This is not progress.

60 pages is damn too much. Its obvious our girls are not interested.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
sexkillz: Miss Nairaland lives on. . . That'll be our only hope.

Yeah true
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
What? undecided *rubs his protruding stomach*

nah lie, no be supramalt you drink so?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Close thread oooo!!! angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
60 pages is damn too much. Its obvious our girls are not interested.
Very obvious.

We won't bother them on wooing again.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Idowuogbo: Close thread oooo!!! angry angry

hullo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

nah lie, no be supramalt you drink so?
What is that? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by bizzle2: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
hey Ode! been waiting on ur stinking mouth to smell....wt was it u had to say again ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
What is that? undecided

nah wetin you drink nah
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

what do you need muscle for?
abeg leave am. its needed.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
bizzle*:
hey Ode! been waiting on ur stinking mouth to smell....wt was it u had to say again ?

that's the way my brother!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
sexkillz: Very obvious.

We won't bother them on wooing again.

I just pity those guys wey upload pictures because of this challenge undecided. Mtchew! Waste of MB undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

nah wetin you drink nah
smh.....gettout
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
you guys can't force people to do what they don't want to do..

ahn ahn, close the thread if you have to, wooing no be by force.

Na so u taLk ​A♏? Shey wen we do our own, e no sweet una? Una 4 taLk ​A♏ 4rm d begining say una no ready 2 woo anybody rather dan waste our time, if not 4 anybody atLeast 4 Eze, u guys shudnt let his effort be a waste
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
smh.....gettout

lol, you must be drunk
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
Am sorry Alutacontinua, maybe some other day. Your specie no gree cooperate.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Av missed u so much booboo, it has been tough here...but thank God I overcame our enemies.

My cutie pie!
I miss Ɣ☺ΰ too
I know Ɣ☺ΰ're gallant lady
†ђξ more reason I'm attracted to Ɣ☺ΰ

I trust Ɣ☺ΰ my Angel
Our enemies will always be put to shame
They come through one door
but †ђξey 'll scamper in different doors
And flee in many directions

Our love shall never fade nor waiver
Forward ever, my amiable lady.

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise: Am sorry Alutacontinua, maybe some other day. Your specie no gree cooperate.

Y na Ur wyf no gree

U min d ladies, no mind dem jare...all dey know au to do is abuse and insult. Dey no fit use their sense for suntin beauriful!

Ladies, no offence meant.... Nd dt statement is meant for whoever has made up to 10 posts on this thread without choosing! You can still prove me wrong kiss tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

Na so u taLk ​A♏? Shey wen we do our own, e no sweet una? Una 4 taLk ​A♏ 4rm d begining say una no ready 2 woo anybody rather dan waste our time, if not 4 anybody atLeast 4 Eze, u guys shudnt let his effort be a waste

why you dey beg them, woman they woo man before?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Y na Ur wyf no gree
I mean NL girls. D contest will not hold again
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
If this contest fails, does that make Eze Kpomo a failure? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2013

Huh
After ruing it with your lousiness. Your unnecessary rants alone took over 5pages.

Oya fire!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

why you dey beg them, woman they woo man before?

No be say I dey beg dem

Na d host of d show I dey pity sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise: If this contest fails, does that make Eze Kpomo a failure? undecided
No.

When you take a donkey to the stream, you don't force it to drink water.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2013

Nope, this contest was a flop from the start. Wooing is not a woman thing. If a woman/girl woos you openly in real life would you bite?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
Attention Everyone.

If this thread gets to page 60 without at least 5 complete slots, the thread will be locked, and the female version of this competition, scrapped.

I'm sorry, but that is how it is going to be.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
sexkillz: No.

When you take a donkey to the stream, you don't force it to drink water.

Are you saying NL girls are donkeys? undecided

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: Attention Everyone.

If this thread gets to page 60 without at least 5 complete slots, the thread will be locked, and the female version of this competition, scrapped.

I'm sorry, but that is how it is going to be.
Use your own words. Stop copying from Sexkillz tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
It doesn't make Eze Promoe a failure, rather it makes all the ladies failures. It's their game, if they kill it themselves, it's not my fault.
BUT I DON'T SEE THIS GAME DYING, these ladies are just pulling our legs. Let's just activate siddon dey look mode. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
ATMC!

I see you!
What does ATMC mean?
A- Automated
T- Teller
M- Machine
C- Chicken?

Am I correct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (69)

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.