Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,069 members, 7,849,332 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37311 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Princeparix(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

Nope, this contest was a flop from the start. Wooing is not a woman thing. If a woman/girl woos you openly in real life would you bite?
na lie>gender tradition no longer exist in this world of ours>ladies don d woo pass men but i tire 4 NL ladies oh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise: If this contest fails, does that make Eze Kpomo a failure? undecided

Not exactly!

sexkillz: No.

When you take a donkey to the stream, you don't force it to drink water.

Thank Ɣ☺ΰ sir!

xynerise:
Are you saying NL girls are donkeys? undecided
grin

LWKMD!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Princeparix: na lie>gender tradition no longer exist in this world of ours>ladies don d woo pass men but i tire 4 NL ladies oh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by vivianc(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Yea, I knew it would get to this, thank God I opted out.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ATMC(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Neduzze5: ATMC!

I see you!
What does ATMC mean?
A- Automated
T- Teller
M- Machine
C- Chicken?

Am I correct?
angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
It doesn't make Eze Promoe a failure, rather it makes all the ladies failures. It's their game, if they kill it themselves, it's not my fault.
BUT I DON'T SEE THIS GAME DYING, these ladies are just pulling our legs. Let's just activate siddon dey look mode. smiley
I like ur morale and positivity sometimes. Not all d time
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
ATMC: angry

Na vex? I was only trying to get noticed! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
Use your own words. Stop copying from Sexkillz tongue
It's a reminder!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Princeparix(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
¤siddon d look NL ladies oh¤
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
My own dear Caracta, wouldn't you want to wooe me so that you can perfect your revenge?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
shizzle11:

My cutie pie!
I miss Ɣ☺ΰ too
I know Ɣ☺ΰ're gallant lady
†ђξ more reason I'm attracted to Ɣ☺ΰ

I trust Ɣ☺ΰ my Angel
Our enemies will always be put to shame
They come through one door
but †ђξey 'll scamper in different doors
And flee in many directions

Our love shall never fade nor waiver
Forward ever, my amiable lady.

grin grin

My booboo
My sweerie
My hrtbeat
My obim
My endless Ŀ♡√Ɛ, ur words enlightens my hrt. kiss kiss kiss words alone can not Describe d feelings I av 4 u.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
What's the noise about? You guys made rigid rules. Live with your rules and let us rest. I volunteed to woo more than 4 guys. Gree-die did the same. Our requests were rudely ignored. Pls go and sit down and let us hear word! Mtcheeew. Nansense and ingredient!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
Neduzze5: My own dear Caracta, wouldn't you want to wooe me so that you can perfect your revenge?
Nope! I'll pass tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
bizzle*:
hey Ode! been waiting on ur stinking mouth to smell....wt was it u had to say again ?
Fevck you! Globalised ode! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2013

mah hear anygirL dey talk say 'wat a man can do, a woman can do better' again first. Dah girL go hear ​A♏ 4rm Me angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
all these chewing and popcorn ladies. How old are ya all sef.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta, i see ya kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta: What's the noise about? You guys made rigid rules. Live with your rules and let us rest. I volunteed to woo more than 4 guys. Gree-die did the same. Our requests were rudely ignored. Pls go and sit down and let us hear word! Mtcheeew. Nansense and ingredient!
Lmao! Cara dey para o! grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wey my bobo joor! Baba dey, wetin dey? kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Princeparix(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

mah hear anygirL dey talk say 'wat a man can do, a woman can do better' again first. Dah girL go hear ​A♏ 4rm Me angry
u go carry slap dash am tribal mark abi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
It's a reminder!
Ok Sir.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by omiobo: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ladies' thing too dey get coma. Dem too dey form like roasted crayfish grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ATMC(f): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
ATMC: I want to woo obadiah777.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Neduzze5:

We know is normal...notice megringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ATMC(f): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
Neduzze5:

get noticed for a woo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
I go only woo deaf and dumb girl wey tie two wrapper and black shimi .....abeg abeg no pant tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

Beautiful.B and _______ to woo shizzle11

Flytefalls and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85

Br3nd4 and _______ to woo Oahray

Teespice and ________ to woo HARDDON

Choicegirl and ________ to woo Donald Genes

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

Seunplus and ________ to woo Seun

penïs_sucker and _______ to woo
CFCfan

alutacontinua and _______ to woo xynerise

ATMC and _______ to woo obadiah777

4 SLOTS REMAINING!

Come on ladies, bring it on. Your response will determine on Wednesday when this competition will hold. LET'S DO IT, ALL MY LADIES! Teach them guys how to be romantic kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ATMC(f): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze are you there? I said i want go for o.b.a.di.ah777
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Why do I always arrive late Abeg make una give me person to marry woo grin grin
My specs: dark, tall and has a lil muscle wink wink ( oº°˚ buro kwa Johnny Bravo oº°˚! undecided)

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
tchidi: Why do I always arrive late Abeg make una give me person to marry woo grin grin
My specs: dark, tall and has a lil muscle wink wink ( oº°˚ buro kwa Johnny Bravo oº°˚! undecided)

U can woo bizzle*: he has d qulity u need.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
tchidi: Why do I always arrive late Abeg make una give me person to marry woo grin grin

Eze kpomo promoe, i think for people that don't know who to woo, we should just start dashing them from number one. e.g. for tchidi, we can give her shizzle11...what do you think

Looks lyk Badosky also wants to woo Baba dey...am I correct
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Viewing this topic: xynerise( m), omiobo,
bizzle* , Rexious ( m), Caracta( f),
nikkyshyne ( f), Neduzze5 (m), Beautful.B
( f), Br3nd4 (f ), shordie( m), alutacontinua
( f), ATMC( f ), shizzle11( m), mondi_cheeks
(f ), Princeparix (m), Truckpusher (m) and 6 guest(s)

I bet with my only tear tear Jean say these 6 guests na babes! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (69)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / Nairalanders Tell Us Your Selling Point(goody Bag)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.