Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,642 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37445 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta:
smh...
I want to woo you sef cheesy

Eze promo, TAKE NOTE!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ok o
Let me woo someone before they say I contributed to the closure of the thread...

D-explorer where are u?
I want to woo you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
eze.... i really want to woo mynd sexkillz and dopejemi. cant u bend d rules just a lil? caracta wants to woo mynd too,dats one complete slot!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix:

ways to catch a chicken shocked
yes...?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
For anyone wooing Seun, there's a chance.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze, pls what slots are available? I want to make my choice
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze,,, where're u Ladies are now talking! Abeg, cum nd update list!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by babadey(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wey my bobo joor! Baba dey, wetin dey? kiss

I dey Ȍo◦°˚ ...jast coming back from the field. Nothing has happened yet,menh..smh angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
SK, the ladies version is always a snail walk. The minus there is what Oahray identified earlier. Eze needs to communicate with these ladies. He needs to be active here and if at the end he achieved 5 slots, we go say he try.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Dyt(f): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wooing SEUN, Usherlan and Bknight
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Lemme ask oh,must my lines b plenty?cos I'm nt much of a talker,I'm a doer, wink just like my girls ID & vivian grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
D-Explorer:
SK, the ladies version is always a snail walk. The minus there is what Oahray identified earlier. Eze needs to communicate with these ladies. He needs to be active here and if at the end he achieved 5 slots, we go say he try.
y did u pass d touch in d 1st place,I blame u & beefin u @ d same time angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
60pages never still reach? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
D-Explorer.
Do I have to get on my kneels before u answer me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by fitzmayowa: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
who is going to woo me now sad

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Rhymez(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
Where are the ladies? undecided. 53 pages already? Gosh! undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
TEA esq™:
Ok o
Let me woo someone before they say I contributed to the closure of the thread...

D-explorer where are u?
I want to woo you.
I'm here babe smiley
Best believe, wooing me is hard nut but i like your gut.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
gree-die:

i did.... u and odas but it wasnt acknowledged

U know u can't woo more dan 1 guy cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Dyt(f): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
D-Explorer:

I'm here babe smiley

And wat are u feelin like
Jst two lines of mine will make u faint
Shior
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
cdamsel: y did u pass d touch in d 1st place,I blame u & beefin u @ d same time angry
Woo me and lets settle this. I want to read your lines smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
TEA esq™:
D-Explorer.
Do I have to get on my kneels before u answer me?
Not at all babe, blame 3G signal cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
guys if you are interested!!
alert me wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Dyt: Wooing SEUN, Usherlan and Bknight
Young woman, get into the kitchen jare sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Dyt:

And wat are u feelin like
Jst two lines of mine will make u faint
Shior
*in SK's voice* You don't woo who you have.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
D-Explorer:

I'm here babe smiley

You think so?
Well introduction,
Am TEA esq CRACKER
But u can call me TEA & CRACKER

Thus, cracking the "hard nut" won't be a problem grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Caracta and all my lovely ladies, please disregard quotes like this. Noone is pushing any blame to you, from what i've seen so far there is improvement. It's remaining only 4 slots, and i believe it will be completed before 12 midnight. CHEERS!
I wonder why you always feel like I am competing with you for ladies' attention or something.

At times a little creativity and flexibility is all it takes to cross the line between success and failure. What did DX do the last time when there were incomplete slots? He devised a scoring system as against the conventional choosing, in the incomplete slots. That's the idea, explore possibilities.

You have a problem of numbers too, instead of thinking of how to resolve it, you are there ignoring people and telling them to ignore me too. No be your fault.

What's wrong if you bend the rules and let girls woo more than one guy? It's just for the fun of it, so loosen up. You can stamp your authority and place a limit, say two or three max. That way you can feel powerfully in charge, and make the ladies happy at the same time.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix: Purebarby I dey find wife o, can you pound yam?
hahhaahahhahaha anyhw u want it...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
phoinix: Purebarby I dey find wife o, can you pound yam?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
gree-die:
eze.... i really want to woo mynd sexkillz and dopejemi. cant u bend d rules just a lil? caracta wants to woo mynd too,dats one complete slot!
You haven't said anything yet undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Thought I saw mechummy just now
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
baba dey:

You forgot to put - That Don't smoke/Drink, Don't Cheat/lie, Good loving, Handsome, Rich and God Fearing. Wait Jesus is Coming Soon. :-/
no i didnt forget to include a line or two,am sure of what i want....what i what is what i typed ....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: I wonder why you always feel like I am competing with you for ladies' attention or something.

I checked the post again and no poster was quoted undecided

At times a little creativity and flexibility is all it takes to cross the line between success and failure. What did DX do the last time when there were incomplete slots? He devised a scoring system as against the conventional choosing, in the incomplete slots. That's the idea, explore possibilities.

You have a problem of numbers too, instead of thinking of how to resolve it, you are there ignoring people and telling them to ignore me too. No be your fault.

What's wrong if you bend the rules and let girls woo more than one guy? It's just for the fun of it, so loosen up. You can stamp your authority and place a limit, say two or three max. That way you can feel powerfully in charge, and make the ladies happy at the same time.
Alright, but bending the rules, you'll still get some people upset. Last time I checked, it was only Caracta and Gree-die that are requesting to woo more than one guy, what would analysts scream again. EVERYTHING IS DISORGANISED undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (69)

Run From Womanizing / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.