Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37427 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kai
This work no easy o
everyday i go come romance section come read textbook of comments
yet action never start

If na so my mama do my papa, nobody for born me o
abeg wen una start make Eze Promoe kindly send me email

For now make I go chase money to take buy mouka foam for my bride's nacking
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
~vicky~:
guys if you are interested!!
alert me wink
We're interested! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
For the last time Eze, which slots are available??!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
TEA esq™:

You think so?
Well introduction,
Am TEA esq CRACKER
But u can call me TEA & CRACKER

Thus, cracking the "hard nut" won't be a problem grin
Yeah, that's my kind of woman but be ready to add extra to your ordinary because some nuts take 3 attempt to crack. Got that? wink smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
esere826: Kai
This work no easy o
everyday i go come romance section come read textbook of comments
yet action never start

If na so my mama do my papa, nobody for born me o
abeg wen una start make Eze Promoe kindly send me email

For now make I go chase money to take buy mouka foam for my bride's nacking
Lol. If your name dey the list, I go woo you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove: Eze, pls what slots are available? I want to make my choice
You wanna woo Seun or Obadiah, right?
Their is vacancy wink
There are only but 3 remaining slots for new entries, i'll bring the update in a lil while. CHEERS! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove: For the last time Eze, which slots are available??!!
Eze Promoe:
Their is vacancy wink
There are only but 3 remaining slots for new entries, i'll bring the update in a lil while. CHEERS! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:

I checked the post again and no poster was quoted undecided
my post is mine even when you remove my name from the quote.

Alright, but bending the rules, you'll still get some people upset. Last time I checked, it was only Caracta and Gree-die that are requesting to woo more than one guy, what would analysts scream again. EVERYTHING IS DISORGANISED undecided
at last someone is listening. You cannot please everyone, true. So who would you rather displease? Percieved opposing analysts who would analyse no matter what you do, or the people on whom the success of the contest rests? Your choice.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
We're interested! smiley

how many dudes wink Eze!!
i need names
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

Beautiful.B and _______ to woo shizzle11

Flytefalls and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85

Br3nd4 and _______ to woo Oahray

Teespice and ________ to woo HARDDON

Choicegirl and ________ to woo Donald Genes

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

Seunplus and ________ to woo Seun

penïs_sucker and _______ to woo
CFCfan

alutacontinua and _______ to woo xynerise

ATMC and _______ to woo obadiah777

4 SLOTS REMAINING!

[img]http://holeleesheet.files./2011/01/wtf.gif?w=289&h=227[/img]
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. If your name dey the list, I go woo you grin
because e write knacking? Kai, Ishi grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

Beautiful.B and _______ to woo shizzle11

Flytefalls and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85

Br3nd4 and _______ to woo Oahray

Teespice and ________ to woo HARDDON

Choicegirl and ________ to woo Donald Genes

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

Seunplus and ________ to woo Seun

penïs_sucker and _______ to woo
CFCfan

alutacontinua and Caracta to woo xynerise

ATMC and _______ to woo obadiah777

TEA esq and _______ to woo D-Explorer

3 SLOTS REMAINING!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Adaobi and some-girl/stillwater are wooing me with their tekkers...

Take note, Eze.. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

[img]http://holeleesheet.files./2011/01/wtf.gif?w=289&h=227[/img]
we might just throw up if you post this gif one more time angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
~vicky~:

how many dudes wink Eze!!
i need names

We have sure guys like Sexkillz, Lalaosky, D-explorer, Acidosis or even me sef wink cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: my post is mine even when you remove my name from the quote.

at last someone is listening. You cannot please everyone, true. So who would you rather displease? Percieved opposing analysts who would analyse no matter what you do, or the people on whom the success of the contest rests? Your choice.
Guy chillax jor, your English too much. angry

Infact, I will woo you. angry

Eze take note angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Their is vacancy wink
Eze, i think you should stop new entry and fill the empty slots.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx: Adaobi and some-girl/stillwater are wooing me with their tekkers...

Take note, Eze.. wink
The bolded name didn't indicated that on this thread.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Neduzze5: I trippeth for you as I have never done for any lady
I stalketh you as a hunter stalketh a lion in the cover of dusk
I dreameth about you as though I was Joseph, master of dreams
Or Daniel, interpreter of dreams

The Lord anointeth you to be my Princess
To be my Queen
The woman of my dreams
Stay by my side and rule my kingdom
The kingdom which we both formed together
That kingdom which is our family,
Our sons and our daughters.

Will you hold my hand?
Take my hand and let me lead you to the Promised Land
What do you say?

*this epistle is addressed to Purebarbie
hey baby! Am so sorry been damn buzzy fixin sm tins, i really miss ya sweetness..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: my post is mine even when you remove my name from the quote.

@BOLDED, last time i attempted that it was christened 'AUTOCRACY' undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
D-Explorer:

Woo me and lets settle this. I want to read your lines smiley
I used 2 ve a crush on u oh,bt e don die,so no lines 2 read tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Guy chillax jor, your English too much. angry

Infact, I will woo you. angry

Eze take note angry
That's not why I wrote what I did jor angry
Just wanted Eze to listen to the ladies a bit more, and I dunno how to write 'fucck' or similar words. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Where are the ladies? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
D-Explorer:

Eze, i think you should stop new entry and fill the empty slots.
I intend to give a 6-hour grace, seems there's improvement or what do you think?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Am back Where is sexkillz...I want to av a word with smiley

And where is my booboo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:

We have sure guys like Sexkillz, Lalaosky, D-explorer, Acidosis or even me sef wink cheesy
sad sad sad sad
sure guys?
sexkillz is already taken
D-ex is taken too
the rest are small e-boys cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
cdamsel: I used 2 ve a crush on u oh,bt e don die,so no lines 2 read tongue
Hahaha, sounds like i hurt you somehow. You're still my babygirl smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
The bolded name didn't indicated that on this thread.
shocked shocked angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oahray: That's not why I wrote what I did jor angry
Just wanted Eze to listen to the ladies a bit more, and I dunno how to write 'fucck' or similar words. tongue
I will still woo you whether you like it or not angry

Eze take note angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
hi friend ...was up right nw?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Legit1: undecided

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (69)

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.