Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? (17979 Views)

Can U Love 2 Persons At D Same Time? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by delors(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ask Tony Tetuila na..He was in love with two women before...

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by robonski15(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Make una leave op jare .. He is bleeping the girl and yet asking silly questions.. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew.. SMH
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by dnawah(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Easy come,easy go.no gain,no pain.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by HARDDON: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
What do you expect?

If she can betray anoda ƒoя you, she can betray you ƒoя anoda or simply ball back to her eX
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by adim2(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Na oju kokoro dey worry ur babe.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by andyanders: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The faster u guys undstnd dt love doesn't exists, the better for u!
We wrapped so much things with love and delude ourself from d real issue!
Your girlfriend is weak wen it comes to controlling her emotions. Stop looking for wot doesn't exist. U will only found out nothing!

Sorry, i av no advice for u!

Well said and true to the point. No true love and no two perfect people and there is nothing you can do to let her forget about the other guy and do remember, you forced her out of the relationship and I still see this relationship crashing in the future.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by AreaFada2: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:
For your information I am not talking marriage with her, so get it.
Is there a Girl in Nigeria that doesn't have a BF ? It's all about survival of the fittest. For your info I have actually been disguising myself when with her as i didn't want her to love me for wat have got for who I am. Never accused me because I never forced her into loving me, she was the first that plead for my pics to take home with her when she cam visiting.. So please no accusations.

Dude, your excuse doesn't quite wash. There are girls out there without a boyfriend. What next, a married woman?

I have found myself a few times with commited women who wanted a fling. You can just avoid it with a bit of discipline.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by SIRKOL(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: My GF was in a relationship when I met her and she admitted it to me, but I was able to dislodge her BF, but she admits that she still feels some little love for her ex- and that I should help her forget her ex-, she feels bad because her ex- didn't do her anything wrong as the guy already knows about us, but she admits that she does love me sincerely and I can conform to that by her actions. So now my question is this, does she feel true love for the both of us ? can it be said that she is in love with two persons at the same time ? Please lets debate.. Mature minds only.. Tnx.. Any reasonable advice on how to help her forget her ex- would be appreciated, she wants me to help her forget him ( I don't need advice on SEX please )
2 answer ur question, nobody can fall in luv 2 two ppl @ d same time....it is clear dat d girl doesnt luv u..her heart still craves 4 him so let her go bk so he can make her 4get u tongue
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by lyricalpreacher(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
Is it possible to love two masters @ the same time? You will either love one and hate the other... Jesus saying... She probably in-love for the wrong reasons. Der are traits in u she likes nd some traits in d oda that she likes so shez tryin to have her cake and eat it. What happens wen she finds d complete guy who has d whole package features. Wake up dude shez in love wit u 4 d wrong reasons.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by SIRKOL(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Okay well this is how it's. Her ex- actually saw my messages on her phone and he scolded her while we were dating and they had issues, we do talk a lot and we can both share anything with each other, she had to admit that she feels guilty that the guy didn't do anything wrong to her and now he's begging her to come back, she said she still feel little love for him. This was a message she sent to me last night "Mart Ehis, just know that Alan Esogie lovs u 4 real & she needs u to 2 help her forget about her ex-. Wish u a lovely nit rest, wish was wit you, Lov U & Bye" Not really like am forcing myself into her or pampering her, she feels insecure with me probably coz I act like a bad boy I don't know. But anytime i scold her, she keeps on begging for forgiveness telling me not to break her heart and even when i dont pick her calls she keeps calling all through the night and messaging until late at night, it's not really like I give her money or material things, so there is just this mixed feelings about everything. hope this helps me. I truly dont wish to commit to her even though I feel something for her this is because I am not based in 9ja and it's off to use which I have told her even when she insist she wanna wait for me I have told her NO....
,ake i hear word abeg.....if i hear say u no be konk 9ja ajepako man
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by DigitalSignal(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yes, even more!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Its not exactly possible cos she doesn't like u both equally.... There r some things she found in u which d ex didn't hv n there r some things u don't hv. She's d confused one let her knw this n make her choice
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by AreaFada2: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
First you need to define what love is.

What many consider as love is mere lust, convenience, security/materialism, indecision and whatnot.

If you love one person truly, you will not even imagine being with anyone else.

Being that fake love abounds, you can "love" many people at the same time.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Suljosh: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: My GF was in a relationship when I met her and she admitted it to me, but I was able to dislodge her BF, but she admits that she still feels some little love for her ex- and that I should help her forget her ex-, she feels bad because her ex- didn't do her anything wrong as the guy already knows about us, but she admits that she does love me sincerely and I can conform to that by her actions. So now my question is this, does she feel true love for the both of us ? can it be said that she is in love with two persons at the same time ? Please lets debate.. Mature minds only.. Tnx.. Any reasonable advice on how to help her forget her ex- would be appreciated, she wants me to help her forget him ( I don't need advice on SEX please )
what goes around comes around. Some one will also take her from yhu AMEN. Wicked soul like yhu may that love turn hell for yhu
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by kanmeluijeoma: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yes its possible bt must tell u dt wat u did is wrong,neva u dump her cos if u do nemesis will surely catch up wit u nd if nt u den 2 ur generations. 4 her 2 tell u dt means she luvs u,true dts her weakness bt u neva can tell if deep frm her hrt she luvs u. I hve neva commented on nairaland b4 bt sumtin jus said I shuld in dis case. Believe me if u dump her u will surely regret it
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by fdiva(f): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
Op sorry for insulting you earlier.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Goldenheart(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
I see my old self in thiz Guy!!! i ve been through this before. but in my own case, the girls were like up to 4 - 5 *all virgins* It wasnt funny, i lost my peace n ma appetite, focus etc...... snatched from their once beloved boyfrends buh thank God. i gave my life to Christ n He gave me back ma peace. n i keep praying God should comfort those girls... #Tears#

There are 3 major kind of love. these are:

1: Eros (Romantic)
2: philia (friendly)
3: Agape (Unconditional)

By my calculations You feel 1 & 2 for the girl.

Its possible to love multiple ppl but its impossible to be in love with 2 ppl.

To be cont....
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by gsalvatore: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Kindly enlighten me more on what you mean by "me dwelling on long thing" and "her being emotionally weak" Bro I have to be sincere with you, i know she has strong feelings for me because we didnt start dating coz she had problems with her ex-, they were okay together while i snatched her, but truth be told I just wish I never got emotionally attached to her, because i am actually not based in naija and it's of truly no use keeping such relationship.. coz i would be leaving in few months time. Even though she insist that she would wait for me, but i have told her that she can't wait and I see her as someone who cant wait so she shouldn't think of waiting and this always angers her. I truly needed a sincere advise on how to detach myself from her emotionally without her knowing and still do things with her normally... coz i don't wanna feel too bad when the time comes for me to leave naija. Thanks.. just advise not thrashing me, coz i am not a learner, just that we find ourselves in certain situation we never planned for. Cheers !
my broda, like the other dude said "she is emotionally weak". If you leave her as you are going to, she will definitely go back to the fomer guy as she still got some feelings for him. Just forget the gurl as soon as you are gone-we can't always have what we want.
Just use the pain/energy of forgeting her and invest it on the most beautiful gurl around(harness the pain to get you to the next level).

If you end up marrying her, you will never be sure of her loyalty to you, just forget her in the end you will do just fine(time will fix you).
If I be you sef, I go knack her till I get dizzy. Na fvck material not marriage material.

You know all this things my brother,just that you don't like the sound of it. You are a reasonable dude already,you are doing the right thing,you don't need NL to confirm for you that leaving her is the appropriate thing.

Drop the Bitch like it HOT.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by oringo01: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
I hv come into a logical conclusion that dia is no faithful boy/girl,de earlier u realise dat love does not exist de better for u. Belive ye me if another guy wit better plan comes her way she will accept de guy nd still fills sumtin for u,nd probabily fill sory for u cus u did no wronge to her.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Akpan107(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
One can not serve two masters at the same time... You must choose one!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
f diva: Op sorry for insulting you earlier.

Never mind am not angry. Thanx for d apology.. I wud stick with her if am certain she does love me, get it ? but knowing that it could all be games makes we wanna dump her before i hurt myself, i cud as well just have fun with her, but I wud rather leave her than continue being intimate with her... This is just it.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Fkforyou(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
O.P 4rm ur reply,I think u are a little proud,e.g"am a cool dude,check ma pics,I dnt base in naija e.t.c" u might probably b feeling like legolas right now.No hards feelings bro...but d truth is y did u go for her when u knew she was in a relationship?how would u feel if u were in her ex's shoes?and as 4 her ex he is acting like a wimp(funny enough I dnt knw the meaning of dat word)for even consindering her again cos if am d one she is history..and as 4 d girl...hmm..just knw dat u are havin an affair with a sick little girl who doesn't knw wat she wants,who is still attracted to her ex mayb b'cos he is d one dat disvirgined her(according to their foolish mentality)..hmm...mayb it's b'cos of dis reasons I get attracted 2 ladies older than me b'cos I think they have a mind of their own..Gud luck O.P...!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by BlackPeni5: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
oringo01: I hv come into a logical conclusion that dia is no faithful boy/girl,de earlier u realise dat love does not exist de better for u. Belive ye me if another guy wit better plan comes her way she will accept de guy nd still fills sumtin for u,nd probabily fill sory for u cus u did no wronge to her.
I disagree. Love does exist but it is unconditional love that does not exist.
Also, it is possible to love (fall in love with) as many people as possible. Only a matter of choice.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Smooyis(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Dont confuse urself.. I never forced her, i was just being nice and friendly to her and she loved my company that was how she fell for me, but the truth is that I didn't think my feelings for her is gonna be too much into me.. Even though I love her but I have to face the truth bro.. The truth is that no matter how much she loves me there is every tendency she will return to her ex- when am out of the country which you and I know so why give in ur heart into such relationship. Afterall she told me she has never knacked her BF, but we have both be knacking for some time. u get me now.. I do love her but with the situation of things I have concluded to detach myself from her emotionally... She tells me she wanna wait for me, but have told her NO and I dont believe so no wasting time... but I know she feels something really strong for me (maybe not love according to u guys)
I must confess u reali seems to be confused. So u so much believd d girl when she said her ex neva crossed her. I believe u know d truth but u are just deceiving yourself. Pls do whateva ur mind is telling u.
On another note this is d firts time i read thru a thread without those offensive religious and tribal comments. Hope we can keep it up
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Oluesther(f): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Kindly enlighten me more on what you mean by "me dwelling on long thing" and "her being emotionally weak" Bro I have to be sincere with you, i know she has strong feelings for me because we didnt start dating coz she had problems with her ex-, they were okay together while i snatched her, but truth be told I just wish I never got emotionally attached to her, because i am actually not based in naija and it's of truly no use keeping such relationship.. coz i would be leaving in few months time. Even though she insist that she would wait for me, but i have told her that she can't wait and I see her as someone who cant wait so she shouldn't think of waiting and this always angers her. I truly needed a sincere advise on how to detach myself from her emotionally without her knowing and still do things with her normally... coz i don't wanna feel too bad when the time comes for me to leave naija. Thanks.. just advise not thrashing me, coz i am not a learner, just that we find ourselves in certain situation we never planned for. Cheers !

I weep for the girl in question. What have you achieved by snatching her from a serious guy, just to dump her after some time.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Niseamaka(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Okay well this is how it's. Her ex- actually saw my messages on her phone and he scolded her while we were dating and they had issues, we do talk a lot and we can both share anything with each other, she had to admit that she feels guilty that the guy didn't do anything wrong to her and now he's begging her to come back, she said she still feel little love for him. This was a message she sent to me last night "Mart Ehis, just know that Alan Esogie lovs u 4 real & she needs u to 2 help her forget about her ex-. Wish u a lovely nit rest, wish was wit you, Lov U & Bye" Not really like am forcing myself into her or pampering her, she feels insecure with me probably coz I act like a bad boy I don't know. But anytime i scold her, she keeps on begging for forgiveness telling me not to break her heart and even when i dont pick her calls she keeps calling all through the night and messaging until late at night, it's not really like I give her money or material things, so there is just this mixed feelings about everything. hope this helps me. I truly dont wish to commit to her even though I feel something for her this is because I am not based in 9ja and it's off to use which I have told her even when she insist she wanna wait for me I have told her NO....

Any guy who visits 9ja, cruising around and spending as most guys do when they visit home is a magnet for 9ja based babes. She just wants a piece of the action and as soon as you head back to your base, she will also go back to her "base".The other guy is not her ex,he is the main man. You just came into 9ja, hooked up with a girl and you think she loves you. You sound very inexperienced.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by vizboy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
#laughing in chinese
what you guys feel for each other is nothing but lust. She is still fully in love with her ex and nothing can change that, with time she will realize the ex is the right guy for her
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by boborosky(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Love, at least, in the society we live in, is imaginary not real. @op it is possible to love 2 persons but at different levels or rates. It is impossible to love pple equitably. Take it or leave it.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Oluesther(f): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Kirinwa: Op God punish you wella.Infact you wicked goh.You never wanted something serious but yet you went adislodging.Infact I would advise the gal how to forget you but the gal no try sha.What arrant nonsense.Girls of nowadays can't be faithful again?Infact when nemesis catches up with both of you.REMEMBER!

Exactly what is on my mind.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by pappythinko(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: `

Tnx for your answer, women cant be trusted doesn't mean i should conclude. i am truly a no nonsense person so dont think she is using me, and besides it was not that easy wooing her.. it took about 3 months to cross d bridge just that i was good with my game plan on getting her to my side.. because it's very rare to get a girl without BF these days you just have to learn the art dislodgement...
since u are xo adept @d "art of dislodgemnt" i'm afraid u cn fix ur prblm
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by pappythinko(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: `

Tnx for your answer, women cant be trusted doesn't mean i should conclude. i am truly a no nonsense person so dont think she is using me, and besides it was not that easy wooing her.. it took about 3 months to cross d bridge just that i was good with my game plan on getting her to my side.. because it's very rare to get a girl without BF these days you just have to learn the art dislodgement...
u think say na gud thing 2 dey scata pple's rshp abi? nemesis dey cOme na.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by aforosco(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Lst to comment.dancing galala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them / 5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.