Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? (17968 Views)

Can U Love 2 Persons At D Same Time? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by GalaxyNoteII: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yes.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Truckpusher(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:
Sure bro the nacking thinz is not the problem em don already dey occur, as a bad shooter, ain't got time to waste... But truly i won't deny the fact that I feel something sincere for her despite all these...
Delusion of the highest order .......don't worry your dumb azz ,by the time your 55 to 60 yrs and she confesses to you in the presence of one yeye pastor and family members that your first child isn't your biological child .......you'll be begging for hypertension and heart attack at the same time.

Maybe you should make a movie titled :BLINDED BY A LOVE THAT WILL BITE MY AZZ 2MORROW grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
or maybe they are two types of love resonating... love out of guilt, trying to pay back for kindness, and the sponteneous love.... man watch your back.... u may end up sharing your girl.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by PrettySpicey(f): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Now u can love 2, 3, a million people - d heart has that much capacity 2 love.
But u can only BE IN-LOVE with one person @ a time.
That's my honest opinion
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by fdiva(f): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Check my pics and you will know I am a cool dude not really as it seems, I don't run after gals, but what I like I try to get and I also never forced her or used money or material things to entice her, i even had to disguise myself when wooing her and even had to hide so many things about me that would have enticed her, but i did let her know from the onset that I dont reside in naija... If her feelings for me is true then I won't dump her but u know naija gals cant be trusted am just trying to be on a safer side thats all. I am not greedy even before we had sex have told her to go back to him if her soul desires and even when her BF saw my messages and scolded her she would have stop dating me, but she pressed on. so why blame me for everything ?
Just shut your trap, you have no bearing
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
So many ppl are just angry.. I think these are the insecure guyz in the house... For all I care even if she ends up going back to her ex- I can take it, it's truly no lose to me.. I have even suggested that to her if that makes her happy or should I help her ex- do his work ? It's all mixed feelings, If she gets me angry and i refuse to answer her call she gets so moody and never stop calling and sending sms, she stays up late at night calling me.. What does she wants then ? why is everyone blaming me for being honest...
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Kjking(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Okay well this is how it's. Her ex- actually saw my messages on her phone and he scolded her while we were dating and they had issues, we do talk a lot and we can both share anything with each other, she had to admit that she feels guilty that the guy didn't do anything wrong to her and now he's begging her to come back, she said she still feel little love for him. This was a message she sent to me last night "Mart Ehis, just know that Alan Esogie lovs u 4 real & she needs u to 2 help her forget about her ex-. Wish u a lovely nit rest, wish was wit you, Lov U & Bye" Not really like am forcing myself into her or pampering her, she feels insecure with me probably coz I act like a bad boy I don't know. But anytime i scold her, she keeps on begging for forgiveness telling me not to break her heart and even when i dont pick her calls she keeps calling all through the night and messaging until late at night, it's not really like I give her money or material things, so there is just this mixed feelings about everything. hope this helps me. I truly dont wish to commit to her even though I feel something for her this is because I am not based in 9ja and it's off to use which I have told her even when she insist she wanna wait for me I have told her NO....
well ma broda, i waz jst pasin by though, bt i tink i av 2 comment.... First u shud knw dis, if a gal apologise 4 wat she did wrong, its normal, bt if she apologise 4 wat she din't do wrong, dn knw she nids sumtin 4rm u. Nw hw do u get emotionaly detach 4rm her? First knw she's nt loving u 4 who u r, bt she intends 2 get 4rm u in d future, she jst sees a gud n bright future in u dtz y she wntz 2 key in2 it, so its simple, jst tel her its OVER. n trust me u won't b brking any bodies hrt.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by kcpragmatik(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
"Creating a false sense of Insecurity"- is actually a strong seduction key....
Makin her feel like yu aint so "into" HER...she cravez for more nd dat am so sure yu're enjoyin, feelin lyk a 'Rake' pullin all to urself...
Like some1 said in an earlier comment.....U can LOVE more dan 1persn @ a tym...datz a function of d "MYND"...
Guy-man(likeMind) enjoy d game cos we know say e go soon end!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by IncomeTutor: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
She has helped both of you in times
of sex needs, I guess. But be ready
to lose her when she finds another
willing horse.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by fckmn24seg(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: Guy, take it she is emotionally weak!, u will soon find out she has another guy around the corner and you will become the latest EX. *Spits**

Kindly enlighten me more on what you mean by "me dwelling on long thing" and "her being emotionally weak" Bro I have to be sincere with you, i know she has strong feelings for me because we didnt start dating coz she had problems with her ex-, they were okay together while i snatched her, but truth be told I just wish I never got emotionally attached to her, because i am actually not based in naija and it's of truly no use keeping such relationship.. coz i would be leaving in few months time. Even though she insist that she would wait for me, but i have told her that she can't wait and I see her as someone who cant wait so she shouldn't think of waiting and this always angers her. I truly needed a sincere advise on how to detach myself from her emotionally without her knowing and still do things with her normally... coz i don't wanna feel too bad when the time comes for me to leave naija. Thanks.. just advise not thrashing me, coz i am not a learner, just that we find ourselves in certain situation we never planned for. Cheers !
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Danykooko: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:
f diva: You must be a fool. You knew that you won't have a serious thing to do with her, yet u went ahead to snatch her from her guy. Well I blame her to be such a weak girl, it means she never truly love her "ex" cos if she did she would never abandon him for a jackass like you

Check my pics and you will know I am a cool dude not really as it seems, I don't run after gals, but what I like I try to get and I also never forced her or used money or material things to entice her, i even had to disguise myself when wooing her and even had to hide so many things about me that would have enticed her, but i did let her know from the onset that I dont reside in naija... If her feelings for me is true then I won't dump her but u know naija gals cant be trusted am just trying to be on a safer side thats all. I am not greedy even before we had sex have told her to go back to him if her soul desires and even when her BF saw my messages and scolded her she would have stop dating me, but she pressed on. so why blame me for everything ?
Even after being called a fool and other blah blah,your response to this post shows u are a humble person and perhaps has a degree of "maturity". I admire this a lot.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by nekaa(f): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
I can over relate to this situation... The thing is u both are giving her 2 kinds of love therefore she is adding it up to make a perfect relationship.. The previous guy loved her n showed her without exs u on the otherhand is showing her love with exs so she is confused on which is more real.. I just av so much up in ma head am doubting if am even making sense. After you boiz are done messing with her head she will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Old boy make you no worry yourself.You will forget her after you leave Naija,and she will go back to her ex.So my advice to you is keep doing your thing with her until you travel,and dont´keep only one girl,nack more girls so you wont be attached..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Danykooko:
Even after being called a fool and other blah blah,your response to this post shows u are a humble person and perhaps has a degree of "maturity". I admire this a lot.

Thank you very much.. No one is perfect and as we all know we find ourselves in certain tough situations sometimes. It's really frustrating sometimes living outside naija coz when u come back to get a TRUE GAL can be a problem and I actually don't like hook up.. This is how I got myself into this, I sometimes do tell her that I wish I never got into all these coz I truly hate being emotionally unstable. But however it's I know am good and i need nobody to tell me that, and I know I will always meet a nice woman, just that I am kind of attractive person, meeting women has never been my problem but I just dont like to be with a gal that i dont feel anything for. I am so considerate that I have told her to go back to him if that helps her to be happy but she gets angry anything i say such things. Giving me mixed feelings... I mever rushed her into a relationship and i was very patient with her, all she was saying is that she likes me, but until few month she professed her love for me... Things seems real and the same time unreal... I am very secure but I am just afraid I might hurt her if i let her be unknowingly that she truly love me, she is not demanding even when she knows I can take care of her.. so i am just so confused thats why i brought this issue here.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
laylow001: Old boy make you no worry yourself.You will forget her after you leave Naija,and she will go back to her ex.So my advice to you is keep doing your thing with her until you travel,and dont´keep only one girl,knack more girls so you wont be attached..

Exactly ! I have already told her this, I even told her not to wait for me because she will surely go back to her ex-- once I leave and this always anger her, but no matter what, she is still concerned about me. Though I am out of the country for sometime now but I know watzup with some gals ! Why things are kinda difficult is that we grew our love from being very good friends.. Get it ? not the lover per see but just the LIKENESS involved ! We are so free that we can talk about anything. I have actually made up my mind to let her be.. but I just want a proper way to do it without hurting her or myself..
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dos broight87 is a talkative...every comment u must scrutinize and reply...dats why d lady is sitting on d fence...ure even asking how to make her forget her ex that's how another guy will make her forget u when u talk too much...women wants a man to be a man not a chatterbox....

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Dos broight87 is a talkative...every comment u must scrutinize and reply...dats why d lady is sitting on d fence...ure even asking how to make her forget her ex that's how another guy will make her forget u when u talk too much...women wants a man to be a man not a chatterbox....

Noted ! Thank you... Well she was actually the one that was asking me to help her forget her ex-- Thats y am confused shocked
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: So many ppl are just angry.. I think these are the insecure guyz in the house... For all I care even if she ends up going back to her ex- I can take it, it's truly no lose to me.. I have even suggested that to her if that makes her happy or should I help her ex- do his work ? It's all mixed feelings, If she gets me angry and i refuse to answer her call she gets so moody and never stop calling and sending sms, she stays up late at night calling me.. What does she wants then ? why is everyone blaming me for being honest...
personally I'm not insecure but i hate surprises especially at a certain stage in life.......mba ! It's me and only me and no one else........infact if i even suspect you don't love me all i need is to give you some acid test over and over and you would be history always begging for a second chance but you won't get it unless you only want to be used ,abused and dumped.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Exactly ! I have already told her this, I even told her not to wait for me because she will surely go back to her ex-- once I leave and this always anger her, but no matter what, she is still concerned about me. Though I am out of the country for sometime now but I know watzup with some gals ! Why things are kinda difficult is that we grew our love from being very good friends.. Get it ? not the lover per see but just the LIKENESS involved ! We are so free that we can talk about anything. I have actually made up my mind to let her be.. but I just want a proper way to do it without hurting her or myself..

Just keep having fun with her until you leave and bleep other girls too.Have some fun dude.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by SkyRider1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
The lady is long gone. She is only prompting you.

Go look for another woman, this time love her and put a ring on her.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by fckmn24seg(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: `

Tnx for your answer, women cant be trusted doesn't mean i should conclude. i am truly a no nonsense person so dont think she is using me, and besides it was not that easy wooing her.. it took about 3 months to cross d bridge just that i was good with my game plan on getting her to my side.. because it's very rare to get a girl without BF these days you just have to learn the art dislodgement...

Brethren, You will soon find out that there is another guy around the corner, and you will fall victim as the Ex has fell
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by BestmanNnamdi(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Guy am not a desperado am very busy so, i don't give my whole life chasing a woman, understand ? so it will definately take a bit long I mean before the first knacking... Trust me the knacking is still on and the knacking will continue, but the truth is that i find myself attached to her emotionally which i truly never bargained for. This is just the KOKO !
this has come to comfirm an assert adage that says...You willl sale your goat the way you bought it. No 2 ways about that, but i'm telling you from my own point, you should learn to give her less time and considerations. She will one day see another guy that she will LOVE more than she loves you now as she claims! But love do not really esist in this mordern days! Q.E.D
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
my guy, i've been where you are.
the only girl av dated, left me after 5yrs of relationship and started following another guy.
the two of us were desperate not to only have her but also marry her because of her excellent character.
she left me because i was spending less time with her and was quite stingy towards her.Nevertheless, she used to miss me because i was godly and gentle and all her friends and family loved me with passion.
the other guy was very caring but had his own imperfections.
with time , she came to her senses and returned to me. i accepted her back because of her character and i believed my behaviour caused her to go. Very good girl, she kept her virginity till wedding. Today, i am her husband and i have learnt from my mistakes. There's no amount of money i cant give her.
OP, it's very likely that girl will return to her former boyfriend who has never offended her in any way. whether he will accept her back or not OR just use her and dump her is another question.
OP,that unfaithful girl does not deserve you. You also need to repent and accept Jesus into your life. stop sleeping with her. The Lord is not happy with you.Repent and He will forgive you. I speak as a child of God, God will provide your wife for you if you retrace your steps today and become born-again. I was helped by God to find a good wife. I live outside Nigeria far from my wife; but i trust her more than i trust myself. i am proud of her. i am not proud of the character of the girl you mentioned. let her go.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
dafnna: my guy, i've been where you are.
the only girl av dated, left me after 5yrs of relationship and started following another guy.
the two of us were desperate not to only have her but also marry her because of her excellent character.
she left me because i was spending less time with her and was quite stingy towards her.Nevertheless, she used to miss me because i was godly and gentle and all her friends and family loved me with passion.
the other guy was very caring but had his own imperfections.
with time , she came to her senses and returned to me. i accepted her back because of her character and i believed my behaviour caused her to go. Very good girl, she kept her virginity till wedding. Today, i am her husband and i have learnt from my mistakes. There's no amount of money i cant give her.
OP, it's very likely that girl will return to her former boyfriend who has never offended her in any way. whether he will accept her back or not OR just use her and dump her is another question.
OP,that unfaithful girl does not deserve you. You also need to repent and accept Jesus into your life. stop sleeping with her. The Lord is not happy with you.Repent and He will forgive you. I speak as a child of God, God will provide your wife for you if you retrace your steps today and become born-again. I was helped by God to find a good wife. I live outside Nigeria far from my wife; but i trust her more than i trust myself. i am proud of her. i am not proud of the character of the girl you mentioned. let her go.

Thank you so much bro I really appreciate all that u've said. God Bless U. "Truth will always set us free but not without first hurting us !"
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Sike(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
IMO, No Love Lost... No Love Found! Chikenna
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by magnificentsk(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
U be 419 scammer, saw her on facbook gramaticalize her wit phonetics , she fell for u later discoverd u are using tiger battries, grin grin grin
Better free her back to her EX cos I defnately know u aint gonna marry this girl while u hav left nija .
As for your girl she is fibble minded, and can't decide who she love sincerly.... No hard feelings but honest truth.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by wazobiaforu(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
I have realised that people sometimes call PITY,GUILTY love, when people feel guilty or have pity mind for their Ex they think they still love,

Taaaaaaaaaaa, not possible for someone to love two people at a time, she may be feeling she has failed her ex and he will be in pain if she leave him alone

People just have to be wise and know that you dont Pity to marry, you marry for love and for your happiness

If you marry someone because you want to make ther person happy then sacrifysing your happiness,you will surely go back to square 1 soon or live in frustration througout life
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Remzolution: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Dont confuse urself.. I never forced her, i was just being nice and friendly to her and she loved my company that was how she fell for me, but the truth is that I didn't think my feelings for her is gonna be too much into me.. Even though I love her but I have to face the truth bro.. The truth is that no matter how much she loves me there is every tendency she will return to her ex- when am out of the country which you and I know so why give in ur heart into such relationship. Afterall she told me she has never knacked her BF, but we have both be knacking for some time. u get me now.. I do love her but with the situation of things I have concluded to detach myself from her emotionally... She tells me she wanna wait for me, but have told her NO and I dont believe so no wasting time... but I know she feels something really strong for me (maybe not love according to u guys)
Op, 4rm wat I can read...I fink u r jst confusd. No bad blood tho!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by jearile(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Wata pity indeed! Wat i see is a scenerio of two confused 'matured' adults. No wonder dey say ignorance is a disease. When a purpose of a tin is nt known abuse is inevitable. Love exist as well as lust bt wisdom is knowing d diff. Love involves commitment coz itz is a commandment. Its either u're in love wit odas or u're in luv wit d idea of being in love. itz such a pity a lot of persons find themselves in d later. You love ur mum and yes she loves bt weda u lk it or nt, d truth is she's in luv wit ur dad. So being 'in luv' is nt a corporate affair bt a one-in-one affair. There were several eggs in d basket bt i consciously, reasonably and deliberately took a decision to say yes to u. You could remain a misfortune or an ugly spectacle of love wen u kip refusing to understand first watz d whole essence based on d nitty-gritty of love.
For those of us who'd agree wit me dat God is love...
Use this personal tip: Before you see yes or no to any love composition, use d word 'God' as a substitute/replacement for 'love'. Thus...
1. Dos 'love exist? =» Doz 'God' exist? You can ans
2. 'Love' is blind =» 'God' is blind... true/false
3. 'Love' is jealous =» 'God' is jealous.. Y/N
4. Sex is a prove of 'love' =» Sex is a prove of 'God'
5. 'Love' is real =» 'God' is real
6. 'Love' hurts sometimes =» 'God' hurts somethings. Incase u dnt no, itz true. For emphasis read Deut 32:39
7. 'Love' forgives and forget =» 'God' forgives... etc
Wen 'good time' meet 'relationship' most times 'good time' end up having a good tym whereas 'relationship' ends up wit a broken heart. If only ladies no hw precious they are in the life of a man... a table marked 'reserved'; a vase dat is handled wit utmost care. "I'm nt afraid of falling in love bt falling for sth i tut ws love." Only love can bring togeda d beaty and d beast!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
Lust is an expression of love, so is friendship. The Answer is Yes, you can be in love with 2 or more persons, even more. It is love, that attracks bees to honey. Love is not selfish, love is possible of total replication. We are simply anti-love by imposing boundaries on love via religion, customs and tradition. When you start loving truly without limitation, even of more women or men, your prosperity will be limitless. Believe me when I say, the more I love, the more money I make.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Remzolution: Op, 4rm wat I can read...I fink u r jst confusd. No bad blood tho!
I admit am confused truly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women! / Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.