Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? (17839 Views)

Can U Love 2 Persons At D Same Time? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by honestivo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pls I would advice u 2 do a favour 2 d girl by leting her no dat d reltnship won't last since u said ur travln soon
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by sanspiffy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Man you are still a learner, a girl openly told you she still loves ex and you are talking about your feelings for her my advice yeah start thinking about life without her in it cos nicca in the end i See you banging your head against the wall
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Msfavey(f): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Its possible to be inlove with two people at the same time.. But the love can't be 50/50.. She loves either of you more. Please you guys should stop criticizing, cos some of you are worst. Atleast he loves the gurl some of you will steal a gal from her bf and still dump her after gettin the cookie out of the jar.. Instead of advicing him you'all are here judging.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by PENMIGHT(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Love is not like a piece of cake; u give guy A 30% and guy B automatically takes 70%. Just the way u don't love one of ur kids to the detriment of other, it is possible a person can be love with two persons at the same time.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Ezeufi: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
All you need from a woman is babies who are truly yours. All a woman needs from a man is provision and security. Love is just an emotional fantasy that has evolved into our psyche to get what I have mentioned above.
No matter how much you love a woman, if she gives you a baby who is not yours you will end up loving someone else. No matter how much a woman thinks she loves you, if you cannot provide for her and her babies, then she will love someone else.

For those who are wise, that should tell you something about "love".

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
didicold: To me the OP is just an ass, first u wooed d girl then u 4ked d girl, now u r asking us to give u a good reason/technique to dump or distance urself from her, am i d only one wu perceives something off about dis scenario, i think op just wants someone to love and fawn over him while he plays d hardcore i dont give a shit guy in shades, for d girl ,all d best to her, her life just got complicated

@op grow a pair and quit whining about *how she loves u too much*

Well am not bragging, i am just kinda confuse, part of me believes she might truly love me due to her actions, but at the same time I am afraid if it's all pretence, I am not feeling insecure here. I have told her even before we 4ked that I love her so much that I wud let her be if she truly isn't into me.. Now I dont wanna get too emotionally attached to her even though i have feelings for her in case it happens that she's just trying to play smart. u know, trust NOBODY.. I can feel her love for me but u never can be sure...
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by badesco(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
There is nothing to discuss here because it is unreasonable for somebody to be in love with two people at the same time. and if it so, then it cannot be a genuine love but fake love.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
honestivo: Pls I would advice u 2 do a favour 2 d girl by leting her no dat d reltnship won't last since u said ur travln soon
She knows already and this is her worries, she always ask me what if she wanna wait for me ? but I have told her I don't think she can because I simply dont believe she has the courage and this always anger her, but that doesn't stop us from getting along well.. But I truly wont deny the fact that i have feelings for her.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by k2039: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The faster u guys undstnd dt love doesn't exists, the better for u!
We wrapped so much things with love and delude ourself from d real issue!
Your girlfriend is weak wen it comes to controlling her emotions. Stop looking for wot doesn't exist. U will only found out nothing!

Sorry, i av no advice for u!
[size=13pt]
Wait, what happened to your alternate handle(Kingwax)
[/size]
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Digriz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
It is possible to love more than one person bt d one wt the greater love should be accepted and then discard others. U can never get all the satisfaction in one person and thats where she has to sacrifice.
So let her choose btw two of u or u end the relationship,a girl wt such thinking wl surely cheat on u.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
sanspiffy: Man you are still a learner, a girl openly told you she still loves ex and you are talking about your feelings for her my advice yeah start thinking about life without her in it cos nicca in the end i See you banging your head against the wall

Well she is being sincere with me, what if she never said it ? she actually used the word "Little Love" because she thinks he didn't offend her.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by sanspiffy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Well she is being sincere with me, what if she never said it ? she actually used the word "Little Love" because she thinks he didn't offend her.
Big Love, Little love bruv she is gonna say anything not to piss you off. Well goodluck with your feelings for her cheesy whatever happens you gonna learn from it
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by darkwarp: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Shower her with loads and loadsssss of money, then u will be guaranteed of getting her love in the mean time. 100%? not sure about that!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by kingmaker2(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Do not deceive yourself. Have it in mind that sooner or later you will be equally treated like her ex boy friend. The cain that was used to beat the first wife is being kept safely in the ceilling for the junior wife. If she truely loves her ex, she would not come for you no matter the pressure. If she also loves you, she will not have any feelings again for her ex bf. She is not stable. If it is a true life confession, you are advised to forget her and look for your true lover. If not be prepared to have as a wife somebody who will be sleeping with other men. Then you will not be able to know your true children. Hmmmm
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Goldie20: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
Smh some of these girls these days , well Op all I can tell you is that karma is a biitch! Wait till u got a gf and watch someone take her away frm you then maybe u will understand smiley what u did wasnt right tho! I mean if u know u didn't have good intentions for her, why chase her, why sell her dreams which u know u did ! lol about the topic yeah it possible to be in love with 2 people! One is genuine love and one is just lust mixed with some love!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
kingmaker2: Do not deceive yourself. Have it in mind that sooner or later you will be equally treated like her ex boy friend. The cain that was used to beat the first wife is being kept safely in the ceilling for the junior wife. If she truely loves her ex, she would not come for you no matter the pressure. If she also loves you, she will not have any feelings again for her ex bf. She is not stable. If it is a true life confession, you are advised to forget her and look for your true lover. If not be prepared to have as a wife somebody who will be sleeping with other men. Then you will not be able to know your true children. Hmmmm
Again I am not talking marriage with her... get me and I cud afford to let her go, not because i never loved her, this is what I also let her know..
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by morewealth(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
My bro you might end up hurting yourself. The girl might go back to her former boyfriend. She still loves him and she is just being confused with you.
You may be surprised that guy is still in the picture.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by chriskc: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
U must agree with me that you are, Wicked, Selfish, and Un-reasonable. Y should you snatch another Man's Woman? Y should u ruin d girl's relationship with her lovely man when you know u are not based here and won't continue with her? It's simply WICKED AND SELF CENTERED.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by creativemusic: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Goldie20: Smh some of these girls these days , well Op all I can tell you is that karma is a biitch! Wait till u got a gf and watch someone take her away frm you then maybe u will understand smiley what u did wasnt right tho! I mean if u know u didn't have good intentions for her, why chase her, why sell her dreams which u know u did ! lol about the topic yeah it possible to be in love with 2 people! One is genuine love and one is just lust mixed with some love!

Well I initially had genuine interest in her, but am reverting on that so that I wont get hurt emotionally if she's just trying to be smart. She keeps re-assuring me that she does love me truly and i shouldn't break her heart. All these are just mixed feelings... and her opening up to me that she doesn't double date, just that she still has some little love for her ex- because the guy didnt offend her. U get it ? I think she could simply tell me this because we are so free with each other that we talk anything. But again I didn't snatch anybody's GF, I won't go for her if i wasn't sure she felt something for me. Get it ? Besides there is no Gal in her twenties without a BF... So does it mean that because am not based in 9ja i can't get a 9ja babe
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ Op.
Only time will tell hw good u r @ dis ur dislodgement game. Something tells me that dis 2-timing biatch u r fusing about was SMARTLY lodged into ur naive waiting hands by her smarter ex. Who probably knows her loose tendencies better than u. To me, U r d fall guy here.
Advice: never claim afficianado in women matters. See, there's a 100page chinese book on learning women's behaviour, funny tin is, book is blank from pg1 to 100.
That chic will sooner or later get u more confused wit a 4th love character in dis ur melodrama.
I guarantee u that she is currently fucking this same ex @ any slight opportunity. U urgently need to grow. No one ever loves 2 people. It simply takes only 2 to tango. I see ur heart dangling dangerously at d end of a gun's barrel.
She's d one using ur brain despite ur bla bla bla over her niceities (evn delilah cried wen she messed samson up).
Last shot: if u really wanna know if she's delila herself, contract urself ur own ex who will seem to refuse to go away too and watch hw she enjoys d drama. If she sees notn in it, then she's ur God sent, which i doubt 100%.
For nw, u r nothing but a sharpen-n-break pencil in her hands, and u seem to be enjoying her silly manipulation games. GROW UP TODAY.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by emiye(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Share holder things, of the 100% love she has got, you possibly own more than 50% at the moment. Make no mistake, the tide could change any time, your swags is tighter and you have overwhelmed her with it, what she feels for you is not long lasting. I Opine that what she feels for her ex is deeper, and she would be back in his arms sooner.

For me, once i know a girl is in a committed relationship, i back off, except i sense her current relationship is not fulfilling, only then will i go for the kill.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Goldie20: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Well I initially had genuine interest in her, but am reverting on that so that I wont get hurt emotionally if she's just trying to be smart. She keeps re-assuring me that she does love me truly and i shouldn't break her heart. All these are just mixed feelings... and her opening up to me that she doesn't double date, just that she still has some little love for her ex- because the guy didnt offend her. U get it ? I think she could simply tell me this because we are so free with each other that we talk anything. But again I didn't snatch anybody's GF, I won't go for her if i wasn't sure she felt something for me. Get it ? Besides there is no Gal in her twenties without a BF...

Lol there's lot of girls I know in their 20s that are single lol! But yeah maybe just maybe she starting to realize she phucked up and that she left something good, u know like they say u dont know what u have until u lose it! Not everything is shinning is Gold! OBut good luck on ur quest in trying find an answer to ur question!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
Haba these guyz/gals wanna kill me oooo.... Have I done wrong for saying the truth ? I have personally told her to go back to him if that is what will make her happy but then she gets angry at me and starts behaving funny. What else should I do.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by odehaj: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
@OP just admit that you are wicked. Someone will surely do it to you...may be its your wife after two kids that someone will collect from you.I+diot.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Goldie20: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: Haba these guyz/gals wanna kill me oooo.... Have I done wrong for saying the truth ? I have personally told her to go back to him if that is what will make her happy but then she gets angry at me and starts behaving funny. What else should I do.

After u hit it, u now sending her away! ? I don't blame her for acting that way! How wld u feel , I mean put urself in her shoes.. She feels used! She might not say it but she knows it
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Goldie20:

Lol there's lot of girls I know in their 20s that are single lol! But yeah maybe just maybe she starting to realize she phucked up and that she left something good, u know like they say u dont know what u have until u lose it! Not everything is shinning is Gold! OBut good luck on ur quest in trying find an answer to ur question!

Give me control na.... if you know any pretty gal and intelligent gal i can hook up with.. I am truly a nice person but most ppl just judge me wrongly....
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by fdiva(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Kindly enlighten me more on what you mean by "me dwelling on long thing" and "her being emotionally weak" Bro I have to be sincere with you, i know she has strong feelings for me because we didnt start dating coz she had problems with her ex-, they were okay together while i snatched her, but truth be told I just wish I never got emotionally attached to her, because i am actually not based in naija and it's of truly no use keeping such relationship.. coz i would be leaving in few months time. Even though she insist that she would wait for me, but i have told her that she can't wait and I see her as someone who cant wait so she shouldn't think of waiting and this always angers her. I truly needed a sincere advise on how to detach myself from her emotionally without her knowing and still do things with her normally... coz i don't wanna feel too bad when the time comes for me to leave naija. Thanks.. just advise not thrashing me, coz i am not a learner, just that we find ourselves in certain situation we never planned for. Cheers !
You must be a fool. You knew that you won't have a serious thing to do with her, yet u went ahead to snatch her from her guy. Well I blame her to be such a weak girl, it means she never truly love her "ex" cos if she did she would never abandon him for a jackass like you.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
esere826: @op

yes o
u can love more than 1 person at any given point in time
however, u might love one more than the other

How you take know?
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by esere826: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove:
How you take know?
'

my brother is a muslim
with years of experience
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
f diva: You must be a fool. You knew that you won't have a serious thing to do with her, yet u went ahead to snatch her from her guy. Well I blame her to be such a weak girl, it means she never truly love her "ex" cos if she did she would never abandon him for a jackass like you.

Check my pics and you will know I am a cool dude not really as it seems, I don't run after gals, but what I like I try to get and I also never forced her or used money or material things to entice her, i even had to disguise myself when wooing her and even had to hide so many things about me that would have enticed her, but i did let her know from the onset that I dont reside in naija... If her feelings for me is true then I won't dump her but u know naija gals cant be trusted am just trying to be on a safer side thats all. I am not greedy even before we had sex have told her to go back to him if her soul desires and even when her BF saw my messages and scolded her she would have stop dating me, but she pressed on. so why blame me for everything ?
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Gylae: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Old boy stop fooling urself. Ur girl is fucking her ex behind and for all I care it's convenient for him. That means no strings attached. She is using u full time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.