Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? (17845 Views)

Can U Love 2 Persons At D Same Time? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Oluesther(f): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ms_favey: Its possible to be inlove with two people at the same time.. But the love can't be 50/50.. She loves either of you more. Please you guys should stop criticizing, cos some of you are worst. Atleast he loves the gurl some of you will steal a gal from her bf and still dump her after gettin the cookie out of the jar.. Instead of advicing him you'all are here judging.

I don't think you understand. Dumping her is exactly what he wants to do.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by okemmadu(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
@bright87; what r ur plans for getting married? do u see a wife in her?
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Walexy96: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
Area-Fada:
Dude you don't sound like a principled person. A girl was in a relationship and told you about it YET you pressed on to take her from that guy, causing an innocent guy heartache. So for a while (possibly 3 months) she was collecting semen from the other guy and come and mix it with yours. Splendid!

But in your opinion you are James Bond who's got game. And you even suspect she doesn't love you sincerely.

After you marry her I hope you won't mind if her boss who's got more game and money is smashing her pun*y mercilessly in the office so you can have the left over at home.
chaii... See, Heart attack in advance. undecided
Area-Fada:
Dude you don't sound like a principled person. A girl was in a relationship and told you about it YET you pressed on to take her from that guy, causing an innocent guy heartache. So for a while (possibly 3 months) she was collecting semen from the other guy and come and mix it with yours. Splendid!

But in your opinion you are James Bond who's got game. And you even suspect she doesn't love you sincerely.

After you marry her I hope you won't mind if her boss who's got more game and money is smashing her pun*y mercilessly in the office so you can have the left over at home.
chaii... , u just signed a letter of Heart attack for the guy undecided undecided
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
okemmadu: @bright87; what r ur plans for getting married? do u see a wife in her?
Well she has categorically asked me what will happen if she wait for me and I get back, but I have told her that I can't promise her marriage, but i know i truly love her enough to settle down with her if she is true with me... She was even the one suggesting about the future with me, but have told her categorically not to wait for me because i am not sure she could. I truly dont know why most ppl seems to think of me as being bad, if I never liked her truly I won't even bring this topic to be debated here. She has assured me several time on how much she does love and when I tell her that I doubt her she gets so crazily angry... I won't dump her if am sure about her. she seem responsible and has a great career, but as you know u can't stick your neck by trusting others. U get me ? Mixed feelings gets me confused !
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Oluesther(f): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Well I initially had genuine interest in her, but am reverting on that so that I wont get hurt emotionally if she's just trying to be smart. She keeps re-assuring me that she does love me truly and i shouldn't break her heart. All these are just mixed feelings... and her opening up to me that she doesn't double date, just that she still has some little love for her ex- because the guy didnt offend her. U get it ? I think she could simply tell me this because we are so free with each other that we talk anything. But again I didn't snatch anybody's GF, I won't go for her if i wasn't sure she felt something for me. Get it ? Besides there is no Gal in her twenties without a BF... So does it mean that because am not based in 9ja i can't get a 9ja babe

Dont contradict yourself op. You wrote earlier that she told you she had a boy friend, but that you worked hard to dislodge him, that it took you some time to do that.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by StChristina(f): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ Op,why wld u snatch dis gurl from d boyfriend to dump her,do u even knw wot u want? D lady dating d previous guy,ur brain didn't tell u,it takes a slow process to come to love sm1 n also to forget dt person,n nw ur nt even patient enough to make dis gurl fall in love wit u,so dt she wld forget dis previous guy,nw u wnt to bounce! Hmmmmnnn.....na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by okemmadu(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:
Well she has categorically asked me what will happen if she wait for me and I get back, but I have told her that I can't promise her marriage, but i know i truly love her enough to settle down with her if she is true with me... She was even the one suggesting about the future with me, but have told her categorically not to wait for me because i am not sure she could. I truly dont know why most ppl seems to think of me as being bad, if I never liked her truly I won't even bring this topic to be debated here. She has assured me several time on how much she does love and when I tell her that I doubt her she gets so crazily angry... I won't dump her if am sure about her. she seem responsible and has a great career, but as you know u can't stick your neck by trusting others. U get me ? Mixed feelings gets me confused !

u dont have to feel bad. A lady can have up to 15 guys interested in her. its up to her to decide who she really want to live with. thats the game. if u r not sure she will keep herself for u in marriage, u can consider traveling with her. unless she,s schoooling.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by okemmadu(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:
ok. if u really love her, then go ahead and settle down with her. u r the one that wld make her to be true to u.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Bootylicious(f): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2013
Its very possible to like love more than one person.. but she shld decide whom she wanna be wit at the long run she cant marry the both of you, and its better you know where u stand
bright87:
Sure bro the nacking thinz is not the problem em don already dey occur, as a bad shooter, ain't got time to waste... But truly i won't deny the fact that I feel something sincere for her despite all these...
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by humblestanley: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2013
my dear i must confess,this is a very serious topic and it needs to be treated with urgency.firstly there are women with very fragile heart(emotional weak) and it always leads them to indecision,and the outcome is always catastrophical.now bear it in mind that she is in a state of indecision,but as time goes on she will come to a conclusive state.but be very serious to employ your number 6,if not she will be sleeping with both of you.if she is not already doing that.

on how to get her discharge and acquitted,use my method; by presenting her a fake HIV POSITIVE TEST;and you will see her run without looking back,this method is only when you don't want to have anything to do with her again.

REMEMBER LOVE IS LIKE WAR EASY TO START BUT HARD TO END,guy this is the method am using to discharge babes who wants to take me to the alter,ITS WHAT I HAVE BEEN USING IN TEXAS FOR $ YEARS NOW AND IT WORKS MORE THAN A CHARM:
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2013
humblestanley: my dear i must confess,this is a very serious topic and it needs to be treated with urgency.firstly there are women with very fragile heart(emotional weak) and it always leads them to indecision,and the outcome is always catastrophical.now bear it in mind that she is in a state of indecision,but as time goes on she will come to a conclusive state.but be very serious to employ your number 6,if not she will be sleeping with both of you.if she is not already doing that.

on how to get her discharge and acquitted,use my method; by presenting her a fake HIV POSITIVE TEST;and you will see her run without looking back,this method is only when you don't want to have anything to do with her again.

REMEMBER LOVE IS LIKE WAR EASY TO START BUT HARD TO END,guy this is the method am using to discharge babes who wants to take me to the alter,ITS WHAT I HAVE BEEN USING IN TEXAS FOR $ YEARS NOW AND IT WORKS MORE THAN A CHARM:

only u na badt guyzzzzzz
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2013
We talked tonight and have told her to take sometime off and think and let me know wat she wants.. we need to give each other space so she can think clearly and decide.. I truly like her and i just dont wanna deceive her when i know i am not sure bout her. she needs to let me know wat she wants !
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Finestlex(m): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2013
bright87: My GF was in a relationship when I met her and she admitted it to me, but I was able to dislodge her BF, but she admits that she still feels some little love for her ex- and that I should help her forget her ex-, she feels bad because her ex- didn't do her anything wrong as the guy already knows about us, but she admits that she does love me sincerely and I can conform to that by her actions. So now my question is this, does she feel true love for the both of us ? can it be said that she is in love with two persons at the same time ? Please lets debate.. Mature minds only.. Tnx.. Any reasonable advice on how to help her forget her ex- would be appreciated, she wants me to help her forget him ( I don't need advice on SEX please )
. Naturally, women have the problem of indecision.... If she has no probs with her ex and you snatched her, then she doesn't need to have probs with you before going back to her ex or another man... Karma is a bitch....

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by True2myself24(f): 2:35am On Apr 02, 2013
I don't know...it takes a lot of energy to be infatuated with two people at once.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by NLGwoodey: 2:51am On Apr 02, 2013

You can love more than one person at a time but on different levels.
A lady with 4 BFs may have a spread like this
Boy A: 40%
Boy B: 20%
Boy C: 15%
Boy D: 10%

The remaining 15% will be reserved for unforseen circumstances like RUNS, etc.

Guess what?
She may end up marrying B if A disappoints.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:11am On Apr 02, 2013
Kirinwa: Op God punish you wella.Infact you wicked goh.You never wanted something serious but yet you went adislodging.Infact I would advise the gal how to forget you but the gal no try sha.What arrant nonsense.Girls of nowadays can't be faithful again?Infact when nemesis catches up with both of you.REMEMBER!
The op is sick o! That girl must be very stupid for dumping her boyfrd or a potential husband to be for ur silly azz! Some gilrs just prefer the bad boys looking guys, knowing fully well that, they r all douchebags!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Fajzay: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2013
bright87:

Tnx for your answer, women cant be trusted doesn't mean i should conclude. i am truly a no nonsense person so dont think she is using me, and besides it was not that easy wooing her.. it took about 3 months to cross d bridge just that i was good with my game plan on getting her to my side.. because it's very rare to get a girl without BF these days you just have to learn the art dislodgement... !

Kindly enlighten me more on what you mean by "me dwelling on long thing" and "her being emotionally weak" Bro I have to be sincere with you, i know she has strong feelings for me because we didnt start dating coz she had problems with her ex-, they were okay together while i snatched her, but truth be told I just wish I never got emotionally attached to her, because i am actually not based in naija and it's of truly no use keeping such relationship.. coz i would be leaving in few months time. Even though she insist that she would wait for me, but i have told her that she can't wait and I see her as someone who cant wait so she shouldn't think of waiting and this always angers her. I truly needed a sincere advise on how to detach myself from her emotionally without her knowing and still do things with her normally... coz i don't wanna feel too bad when the time comes for me to leave naija. Thanks.. just advise not thrashing me, coz i am not a learner, just that we find ourselves in certain situation we never planned for. Cheers ![/quote]

@ OP, you just pour sand into another man's garri in the name of dislogdement and u are here looking for sincere advice towards an insincere course. You want to detach yourself from her and still be bedding her as if no shaking ba? I guess "u are not naija based" is one of the antiques you deployed to overturn the sense*less lady's fish-brain to your advantage. SMH for naija babes that fall prey to "ILAS" - I Live Abroad Syndrome even though the mister lives in the next district or na seme for there sef. I pity u and the poor lady!
There is a saying that "whatever u did to get a girl is what u need to continue doing to keep her" If na lie, keep on lying and if na ur abroad based story.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by ellechrystal(f): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2013
Mr man, I think u shld trash out ur love issues with her personally and not ask 4 suggestions in a forum, reasons being that u'l get more confussed, some ppl don't even kno wat love is, and some ppl ve issues with the females and will try as much as possible 2 say things to discourage u. Just pray and use ur mind,that's all.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nuzo1(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2013
After 4 pages and counting, all I see is insults and meaningless advice.
And like many guys, I noticed that the OP is a narcistic son of a gun. cheesy

Make I add to the ramblings:

1. With abundant ladies in the street of Nigeria, you had to waste 3 months to woo a girl who's in a serious relationship. Feels to me you could woo a married woman too. And this shows your life is laced with insecurities and low self esteem. Always wanting to show that you can have what another man has.

2. You said you are an attractive guy, I don't doubt that. But I'm very sure the silly girl fell for you cos of what she stands to gain from you. She might not be demanding for now, but trust me; she has her plans.

3. To buttress point number 2, Janded guys are mostly financially stable hence are like magnet to Nigerian girls. You need not downplay your worth before she decodes your real worth.

4. She denied being intimate with her lovely BF of months and probably years, but freely opened her honey pot for you few days after she starting dating you. It could be possible tho' but for you to buy into that means that the girl is way smarter than you think you are. Are you a learner? grin

5. She may be really in love with you while what she feels for her ex is sympathy love as the guy didn't do her anything. Chances are that she might go back to this guy out of sympathy or dump you as soon as a better loaded guys shows up.

Truth of the matter is the human mind can conceal a lot.
She may really be in love with you, she may not. She may still love the ex, she may not. She may not even like the both of you not to talk of love. She may even be loving another dude elsewhere while she uses the 2 of you to while away time. She may even be in love with a GIRL...lol. You may be a pawn in her hands.

But one thing is for sure; you can be fond of 100 men at the same time but you can never be in love with more than one.

Advice:

If the both of you are still very young and do not know Christ, then have all the fun you can while it lasts. But if you are old enough to get married and know Christ, then severe the relationship and move on with your lives.

This relationship is about betrayals, distrust, lies, bad intentions, sex and convenience. In most cases, nothing good comes out of such.

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2013
rubbish
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by scobaba: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2013
Na cunny cunny love she dey do u ooooo.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by acume: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2013
Another guy will son snatch the girl from you, since she does not ve a mind of her own, she does not love u but u fail to realize that, deceiving yourself of the fake love, you know you don't ve future plan for her and u went ahead to dislodge her from her ex, guy no be like that, u don chop finish want run, e b like say d girl like money too much which was your strategy I guess, pray for 4giveness and the girl will leave u because she cannot love 2 at d same time.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Misolex(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2013
SUMMARY...... He felt he neded 2 gt hold of a lady while in 9ja...he went 4 hiz choice,it tuk im 3months 2 gt diz gal cus d gal ws ok in ha 4ma relatnship...she moved on 2 ma OP's syd cus im JUJU enta ha.it culd nt av bin posibu 4ha 2 4gt such an x in a hury...wen she told ma OP 2 make ha 4gt im...she ment b beta kuz ma x z gud...i c d lady 2b SINCERE...ma OP nided a big n uneazy FISH......i bin no 1 talk b4...d relatnship kan actualy wrk,i bliv,........bt OP ansa ma questns :1. hw long av u bin in 9ja. 2. Wat made u go 4 dat gal. 3. Wen ar u kumn bak 2 9ja...............
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Misolex(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2013
Mystriez jst kame out of NUZO......OP buy it....no tym 4 iranu......Mystriez jst kame out of NUZO......OP buy it....no tym 4 iranu......Mystriez jst kame out of NUZO......OP buy it....no tym 4 iranu......
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by blackbeau1(f): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2013
Yeah.its possible.I'm actually a living proof that it happens
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2013
black_beau: Yeah.its possible.I'm actually a living proof that it happens

Kai! badt girl.

I'll show fidelity to only one person, just like Fidelity Bank.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by sweetwater(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by sexymoma(f): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2013
It mins u dont knw wot u wnt
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2013
OP, wat is it dat u rily want now? U'v cast up to 3 stories all in one heading... 1. Can a dog luvs two sheeps at d same tym? 2. I have some feelings for her but she has an ex who she cant get off her mind. 3. I want to detach mysef emotionally from her blah... blah... blah!
From my own assesment, u actualy started d whole story very wel, until i stumbled on d part 'had a nice game plan'.. Charlie, which club do u coach?
D fact dat u had it so easy on a gal who was actualy lukin for a respite after fallen out wit ha so-cald BF dosnt gv u d WBC crown.., go test ur skills on a gal wit a wel-rooted relatnshp then u'l knw ur skills are crap! Even ds gal dat u tot u'v won over... My advice is dat u shud just wait til u leave d shores of ds country, only then wl u knw dt ur wrng 'game plan' cant even help an Aston Villa frm stayin afloat d relegation water. Mtcheww! Ur Bance dey form C. Ronaldo!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2013
Wl love to be d author of ur biopic.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2013
Wud love to be d author of ur biopic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D / Types Of Men You Should Never Date / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.