Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (16255 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
ILLScripts: Thunderstorm...u sud have given points to those voting criterials....trust me,this battle might end up a TIE! It sud av had more criterials sef...sumfin like consistency,creativity,nameplay or even personals!...4chrissakes,this is 30Lines!!!

Lol! If you can't pick a winner just call it a draw. We've been having battles on NL for years and many ninjas have voted draw when they think a battle is too close to call.

Mikuz well done. You produced a good quality verse at short notice like a true vet. I go holla una later.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by increda(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
nice rhymers
lol
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Enough of all these infantile trash. Lets have a matured observer here please.
Ema Prince and Dbr where art thou . . .?
And please those who are not allowed to vote should please STFU to avoid influencing the votes of better eggheads!

. . make everybody respect theirselves.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ojoawo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
ThunderStorm: MIKUZ'S VERSE
Defeat me ?. . . like kids lacking the opportunity to leave bre@stfeeding . . . Ibime ll never have any chance of 'winning'!!!/

. . . they call my 'Yen-a-goer' . . . while his cash can barely take him to 'Bayelsa'!!!/

cos I just 'decapitated Ibi'(E B) . . like 'beheading two letters'!!!!/

IBIME'S VERSE

Hold his severed head above his body. . . .till he look like. . . . an upside down exclamation mark!! /

If he offending the King/ I’ll use foreign currency to leave dents in his skin/
Place American coins between my fingers. . . .so every punch. . . will beat cents into him!!!/

cos I’ll order confra boys to "burn Jew". . . .even if he 'greet me in French'!!/

I’ll have his licence took/

Omo, dis na ...............
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
some unnecessary comments in this thread should be hidden...definitely a good battle from the both of you and I'm most definitely impressed by mikuz ability to still come out with something dope despite all the spar he's been having with lot dudes here.i'll read again sha before i vote....i'll be back

1 Like

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
. . . lol . . . everybody dey re-read . . .
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Daphantom: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
Jesus Christ!!!! . . . Just coming online. . . Now this is what i call a battle!!! . . . Big ups to Ibime & Mikuz. I wouldn't want to be a voter to this kind of lines. . . . Goodnight fam and let the votes roll in.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
*breaks bottle on killsmith head to attract attentio* b4 una hide dis comment, i just want to hail ibime and mikus... Choi, dis ibime rhyme sweet me o{MAESTRO SPIRIT TALK: ofcourse na, why e no go sweet, na im field be dat...}
>
u can hide it now.. MIKUS I HAIL O
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by GuCci1(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2013
Nicey! Aint a DV here, I would've dropped a verdict
Abi Chuka?
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2013
Gu Ç ci: Nicey! Aint a DV here, I would've dropped a verdict
Abi Chuka?
Yes Sir. And according to the listed criteria you see up there.

And i'll drop mine, and that will be tomorrow. But first let me read it and sink it in.

2 Likes

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by eIceberg(m): 12:46am On Apr 02, 2013
Daphantom: Jesus Christ!!!! . . . Just coming online. . . Now
this is what i call a battle!!! . . . Big ups to Ibime & Mikuz. I
wouldn't want to be a voter to this kind of lines. . . . Goodnight fam
and let the votes roll in.

hey browwwwwww...
wia d phuck have u been? i came back 4 hols nt too long ago....

i dunno. . .
are u gonna be sticking around, or exams shid b moving u out??

anyways ciao around!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Dlokz: 2:58am On Apr 02, 2013
nice shid from both emcees.. i can vote ryt?
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by murphysmallz(m): 5:44am On Apr 02, 2013
Lol

Sick punches from both sides

Dlocks wassup nahh
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ashraph(m): 6:44am On Apr 02, 2013
Wow!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2013
Dlokz: nice shid from both emcees.. i can vote ryt?
yeah..pls Vote!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2013
Rant! Rant!! Rant!!!
> All Rants and No Vote, Makes Thread a boring Thread
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2013
MY VOTE

Ok since everyone's scared to vote. I'll set the ball rolling.

The Opener - which is meant to be one of the hottest part of a battle. Was fair from both. But frankly, i didnt feel the heat of a supposely steaminh punch. But the metaphor was sick. A Tie for me.

The punches - Ibime was out classed here.IMO. . Mikuz took this away, hitting his target at every chance he had, whilst Ibime was busy with being Creative. Forgettin he's in a battle. - MIKUZ

The Metaphors - No Doubt. . Ibime took this totally, tho Mikuz really tried. BUT Ibime went in with Quality and quantity.

Flow - So clean. .bOth was amazing. . Really i coudnt just pick. - a TIE!

The Multies - Multies Muties Multies. . . I'm a freak to this criteria. And I loved the rhyme scheme from both.. Ibime's Internals actually Saved him from losing this criteria and his well constructed rhymes were great and matured. Mikuz on the other hand did some four syllabic.. But wasnt constant with it. But his connecting rhymes and less use of fillers was really clever.
A TIE from me.
The wordplays/pun - It's heartbreakin when an Old Ninja is still hanging on to the pun Winning/weaning. So outplayed.. But beside that.. Mikuz took this by a rope walk. Ibime i did dig your pun, and i find'em TOTALLY sick. Just a little more effort, and it would have been yours.

The Closers
- idk but i really did feelin Mikuz's closer atall.maybe the wordplay was to be blamed. Idk..
ibime's Outro was Just it. - IBIM!!

And I think this is a Tie!!

If i was too Pick a winner . I totally would pick Mikuz. . I mean. . He just was in fire!!!! I preferred his verse over Ibimes'

But somehow, i think Ibime is losing his touch . . This just isnt the Ibime i use to know.
Nice show off Ninja... May i see a second round smiley

1 Like

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mistaswag(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2013
druqest brawl diz year.. Hard to determine the winner.. Wen i 1st read their verse, i swear i felt ibime more buh readinq it ova n ova aqain it kinda lukz like mikuz qot diz one.. I tink even ibime knws whu d winner hz!

*peace*
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mistaswag(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2013
ThunderStorm:
But somehow, i think Ibime is losing his touch . . This just isnt the Ibime i use to know.
Nice show off Ninja... May i see a second round smiley

w0Rd
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2013
mistaswag: druqest brawl diz year.. Hard to determine the winner.. Wen i 1st read their verse, i swear i felt ibime more buh readinq it ova n ova aqain it kinda lukz like mikuz qot diz one.. I tink even ibime knws whu d winner hz!

*peace*
oNe
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by LinoBawse(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2013
Lets call a spade its name....... Mikuz did better on this
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2013
This muggin is useless/ I get him crippled with bullets/
. . . so when Im shooting new tecs/ like teams recording a 'home and away defeat' . . he ll be 'losing his two legs'!!!/

Defeat me ?. . . like kids lacking the opportunity to leave bre@stfeeding . . . Ibime ll never have any chance of 'winning'!!!/

I don't give foes warm treatments . . so this manslaughter was cold-blooded!!!/

The large cheddar/ of this Niger deltan/ got me travelling from Japan to Athena/
. . . they call my 'Yen-a-goer' . . . while his cash can barely take him to 'Bayelsa'!!!/

my circuit breakers take this 'black out' . . now thats a 'power outing!!!/

cos I just 'decapitated Ibi'(E B) . . like 'beheading two letters'!!!!/
Intellingent!!! i particularly love that 'manslaughter' and 'yenagoa' lines

IBIME
These crazy bars. . . I display are razor sharp. . . . to tear his face apart/
Hold his severed head above his body. . . .till he look like. . . . an upside down exclamation mark!! /

If he offending the King/ I’ll use foreign currency to leave dents in his skin/
Place American coins between my fingers. . . .so every punch. . . will beat cents into him!!!/

I’m amazing to Mik/ He learned his whole rap style from every phrase that I spit/
so you could say he’s 'kin with my faeces'. . . . cos 'he relate to my shít'!/

Slice his neck/ for tryna fight with vets/ without showing the right respect/
There’s a '1 in 6 chance' of leaving here alive. . . .if he 'dice' with death!/ i love this.

good guys..my verdict next
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2013
Opener- Ibime

Simile/metaphors-mikuz

Punchlines-Mikuz

wordplays-mikuz did extremely good here

Flow-Ibime . . . mikuz lines were extending to the next.i don't know if it was because of chuka's phone

Multi-rhymes-ibime . . Mikuz is good in multies but Ibime clearly took it cos he delivered with precision unlike where mikuz rhymed 'lauded' with 'nosense' and 'blooded'{no disrespect}

Closer-Mikuz

That's a very close one but Mikuz wins to me

1 Like

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2013
1 - O . . . Favouring Mikuz.

More votes
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hey you motha*********** you don't know how to vote. Ibime won this shut hands down!!!

SIKE! cheesy

Nah, I honestly thought Mikuz was more aggressive and edged it slightly and the wise men concur with that. If I was a voter I would call it a draw, but if forced to pick I would have gone for Mikuz on pure aggressiveness . . . although I would have deducted points for the Tom Ateke line and the weaning line if grading. Come on Mikuz, mastery should be faultless!! cool

Good battle all in all. Let it be known that Ibi remains on the throne. I do this leisurely! When two masters battle, it can go either way and Mikuz has been on equal footing for over a year now.

2 Likes

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
I do want to see a 2nd round if possible smiley and you two better come hard. Esp Ibi

meanwhile.. More votes.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Great brawl. Mikuz, cos it's Ibime u upped ya game.Wondering why you sold ya brawl against khim? Dudes can do anything for waist.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
airmark: Great brawl. Mikuz, cos it's Ibime u upped ya game.Wondering why you sold ya brawl against khim? Dudes can do anything for waist.
Sir, right now we want Votes not just talks.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Opener Ibime - Exclamation mark has his head cut off placed upside down, creativity
Simile/metaphors Mikuz -- Loads of it from da Vet and a soldier
Punchlines Mikuz - Went harder ,
wordplays Mikuz - Mr Dickson
Flow Ibime - obvious
Multi-rhymes. Ibime - Always his strong point
Closer Mikuz - beheading EB

Mikuz got this
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by nosagold(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=ThunderStorm]MIKUZ'S VERSE

like teams recording a 'home and away defeat' . . he ll be 'losing his two legs'!!!/

Two dope punches. Well done mikuz
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
airmark: Great brawl. Mikuz, cos it's Ibime u upped ya game.Wondering why you sold ya brawl against khim? Dudes can do anything for waist.
Of course. I had to up my game. You don't bring in a kitchen knife to fight a Samurai!!
Lol @ anything for waist. I like woman wella but e no reach there oh. Lets just leave it at that. Thanks for the vote!! Lemme also say a big thank you to Thunderstorm he really did a good job even though the way my verse was posted affected the flow. Since I started battling this is the first time my opponent is edging me on FLOW!!
After all said and done. Thunderstorm deserves all the praise. The prelude to the battle was grand!! It gave me an extra boost if truth be told!! I refused to repost my verse to show my indepth appreciation. He even promoted the brawl on facebook!!
Thanks to Ema Prince. Thanks to Daphantom, Rap maestro, Mistaswag,Ashraph,Dolski,Lino, Iceberg. Thanks to all of y'll who made it to the thread esp. Dbr and Matty!!! - the traffic is amazing. I'm eternally grateful. And to all my haters - Thank you too.

. . . and how can I forget Ibime!!!! I call him the Illest netcee alive!!!!! A million thanks to you. I swear you don't how I feel right. Pulling a draw against you translates to a victory for me.
* stands on Sikes' head and waves to the crowd . . .*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2014 Nairaland Hip-hop Rap Cypher / Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.