Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,572 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (471168 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
yertyr: Mazi...U're a gud writer no doubt, u have talent.But I must say this...u're not there. Firstly, if u're observant, u wud knw that ur fans are only interested in ur sex scenes nothing more.mazi, u're not painting pictures while writing. U lack that ability to describe anything in ur writing not even the sex venue and the characters- we don't know how ur room look lyk, how esther looks lyk, d hostel u stayed in nysc, how chifawu is, how rita is.... How can we effectively be glued to u. Ur writing is just plain. Secondly... I felt u didn't actually deliver during the whole HIV issue, it was hasty like something u just added to the story, read that part again and u might get what I mean. There are many others but I wudn't lyk to bore u... Strong points however is ur versatility- I studied mech engr and when u quoted chatelier and newton's laws I was impressed... U didn't stop there u showd u're gud also in the medical field.dat caught me..keep it up...one of the great attributes of a writer is knowledge(u're loaded with it)... U're only lacking in the pattern and style u deliver it. I'm also a writer but pressing business conspire to keep me from pasting my works... I hope to seeing u read them when I do.

For once Oga Mazi,
I agree with a Critic.

Come to think of it, we don't really have a description of how those girls looks.
Their complexion, height, eyes etc.
How your rooms look, or detailed description about places.

I don't know about others, but I mostly scroll to the Sexcapade areas.
I'll excuse that to the fact that your writing pattern is unique sir.

Sha,

yertyr is a constructive critic sir and she's right on some level. wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BE811APP: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
faithfuldon: am busy nw. Am driving

driving and Nairalanding Mazis work...lol
Mazi no dey cuz accidents ooo...lol
Gud Job!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nastydroid(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Guy,relax nau. D story no dey run. grin
ok sire
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
maishot:

I don't know about others, but I mostly scroll to the Sexcapade areas.

Baaadd boygringringrin gotch ya!

Mind you, I pride myself as an entertainer, I'm yet to get to the rank of writers. Kapish?

I will try and improve on the descriptive skills, but don't complain when the description of my room gets boringgringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by bumzel89(f): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Great work u av goin' on here, Mazi. Nice piece. Ve bin a silent follower all d while, tot of commending ur work.strenght to ur ways!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
ITbomb:

That blanket can cover two
*This one na temptations o*
*about to make a move - checking whether those ladies are watching*

I came with my body warmer... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
3 is a crowd tongue
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Br3nd4: SMH.. ITbomb even on sunday?? U need Jesus..

Miss Dolly dont let him touch you..

lol.... am untoshable grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Baaadd boygringringrin gotch ya!

Mind you, I pride myself as an entertainer, I'm yet to get to the rank of writers. Kapish?

I will try and improve on the descriptive skills, but don't complain when the description of my room gets boringgringrin

Lol. "grin" "grin"
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
ITbomb:
*Turn around and see Dolly-Parton patiently waiting for her turn*
Yours might be a bit complicated.
The weather is becoming cool and it might rain at any moment so come inside let's conduct yours inside

ITbomb, I've been Commenting my Reserve for too long..,
But this time I have to talk.., angry

Seriously..,

I dey gbadun you! cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
maishot:

But this time I have to talk.., angry

You don make me fear , Sir, I bin think say u wan announce cabinet reshuffle
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by laykhorn(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2013
weldone Mazi d boss..
the heat keeps getting more terrific by the day. I must applaud you for a job going grand. And thanks for d recognition too
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ebukav(m): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2013
Hey let say a prayer 4 our follows starting wasce. Pls, G second lead us pls.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 2:58am On Apr 08, 2013
ebukav: Hey let say a prayer 4 our follows starting wasce. Pls, G second lead us pls.
C'mon boy, didn't you see the big 'PG' on the front door?
Go and read your books
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykmora(m): 4:26am On Apr 08, 2013
update naw...*jumpin around screamin* update! Update!! Update!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:38am On Apr 08, 2013
I started the operation “end rigidity” for my angel. She laughed when I told her the theme of the three stage program I designed for her.
“how are you sure this is going to work?” she asked that evening after her work.

“its fool proof,” I said, “I’ve tried this on rigid reverend sisters and it worked.” I joked and she laughed again.

“you’re making it sound like I’m a nut case.” She said. “what are the three steps?” she asked.

“step one is familiarity.” I informed her. “this is where you get familiar with thoughts and actions you may consider obscene. The next step is over familiarity, and the last step don’t have a name yet.” I added.

She laughed out again at my layman’s effort to help her overcome the rigidity. I wasn’t a shrink or what, I just outlined what I felt will help her.

“What does this last step that has no name mean? What exactly is involved?” she asked still laughing.

“After the first and second step, this last step is a practical session where you will explore and practice all you learnt.”

“So when are we starting?” she asked.

“Right away.” I said and moved to get a collection of erotic poems I compiled. She sat and I read her some of these poems. . .

I noticed she had slept off after I read the third poem. It was like I was singing a lullaby for her. I stopped and stared at her as she battled to keep her eyelids open.

This was going to be tougher than I thought.

I might just skip these preliminaries and jump to the last step with no name. it was going to involve more of action and less of poems.

“Why did you stop?” she asked, interrupting my unholy thoughts.

“You slept off, that’s why I stopped. You cant be sleeping during your sessions.” I said.

“Abeg, continue joor, I was enjoying it.”

I started over again, reading the nicely composed sex poems, involving explicit contents. She tried concentrating, but it was obvious she was tired from work as she finally gave in to the sleep. I read it for few more minutes before giving up and joining her in the sleep.

I woke up in the night to see my angel watching a movie. I checked the time and it was almost 10.30pm.

“You are not sleeping?” I asked as I managed to focus my gaze on the tv screen.

“I woke up few minutes ago.” She informed me. she said she was uncomfortable with the dress and needed something easy to wear. I gave her the new BYC pollo I had bought earlier in the day to wear for my cds the next day, then I encouraged her to go take her bath.

She did, leaving the bathroom with drops of water clinging on her body. She wrapped my towel across her chest as she re-entered the room. I watched as she became uneasy in my presence while trying to change.

“I want to change.” She said, implying that I should give her space to change. I smiled and walked into the bathroom to have my bath.

“If you are to overcome this rigidity, you have to start being more open than you are currently.” I announced as I entered the bathroom. I heard her chuckle and made some inaudible comments.

When I re-entered my room from the bathroom, it was dark and my angel hid herself under the blanket. I turned on the light and she asked me to turn it off. I asked why and she said something like being more comfortable in the dark. I smiled at her as I joined her on the bed.

“You have to stop this shrewd attitude if you want to progress.” I informed her. We had a small talk while I caress her body, taking my time to touch sensitive places. She complained about the light once more so I switched it to the colored bulb that made my room dim like a stripper’s joint. She hesitated a bit when I tried removing the blanket, but later allowed me to. I tried kissing her on the lips but her response was reticent. I tried more but she was still resilient. I abandoned the lips and headed to another sensitive place; her nippples. I teased with my tongue and sucked with the lips, yet no response. I squeezed and teased it gently, trying so hard to arouse her, but it was either she was trying so hard to suppress the arousal, or she was far too rigid to be moved by my squeeze and tease. I caressed her laps as I sucked the swollen ni'pples.

Soon, I felt her responding gradually.

It started by moving her hips against my body, moving her head from one side to another, all in a reserved form, like she was trying to contain herself.

“free yourself.’ I whispered to her ear.

“feel it, enjoy it.” I added as she opened her eyes that had been shut all these while and stared at me. then she nodded.

I continued the tease, this time, extending my hands to the inside of her laps. I took my time, stroking the inside of her laps as I teased her nippples with my tongue. I squeezed, teased and fondled all parts of her soft body, but the maximum response I could get where small wimps.

This seems not to be working! Let's try something else.

I reached for my drawers and got my condom. She opened her eyes and saw me trying to wear the condom.

“Are we in the last step already?” she asked.

“Yea, you’re a fast learner.” I answered and she smiled as I put on the condom.

15 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 5:59am On Apr 08, 2013
oya now

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Pelumiv(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2013
@ Mazi, The Baddooo himself.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 08, 2013
Lmao, she will so carry over this course
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Mazi.... May the gods of Boko Haram shorten your dick if this is the only update we will get for the day.

grin grin grin

**Goes into inner room tying red wrapper to bring out smoky calabash**

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2013
Mazi that was too fast. She won't enjoy the sex.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nastydroid(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: grin grin grin grin grin

Mazi.... May the gods of Boko Haram shorten your dick if this is the only update we will get for the day.

grin grin grin

**Goes into inner room tying red wrapper to bring out smoky calabash**
AMEN
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykmora(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2013
undecided undecided angry angry angry undecided undecided
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by salaudol(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2013
;DThis early Monday morning una dey ask for more. For office or where una dey? Anyway it is already evening in some places. Make Mazi sef go office and concentrate na. ****im oga na madam o*****
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by damibravo(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2013
yipee....maxi is only the Reason i look forward to mondays!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mologi(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2013
Faster dan Bolt? Early mor mor doze.Mazi mo gbé di fun e
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:
my ogas them, una know una self, Maishot my humble Secretary, oya, I'm applying for the post of the official poet and orator on this thread. Application sent via juju shrine with red clothes nd cowries adornin it. Reply immediately.
Gluv... Make pikin no grab Mazi miomio one day o....

Foxy, ur letter has been signed, approved.., but yet to be registered. sad

It seems..,

You will be registered by being "baptized" in a bucket of Specimen-A. grin
Oya, ITbomb, Brokoto.., over to una.

Sorry Foxy..,(its nothing personal),

Just..,

New rule! grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2013
maishot:

Foxy, ur letter has been signed, approved.., but yet to be registered. sad

It seems..,
You will be registered by being "baptized" in a bucket of Specimen-A. grin
Oya, ITbomb, Brokoto.., over to una.

Sorry Foxy..,(its nothing personal),

Just..,
New rule! grin

red clothes nd cowries adornin it and sent via juju shrine?
Nah
I think Brokoto is the right person to handle this.
Oya Brokoto.., over to u.

Sorry Foxy..,(I'm just ill equipped for this),
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2013
The sex was dry and unfulfilling; at least to me.

She just lay like a log of wood as I thrust in and out of her. It was a one-sided run, as I tried hard to get her satisfied. She was as silent as the dead of the night, shut her eyes, threw her face to one side of the bed like she was avoiding the look of a naked body on top of her. I only noticed when she climaxed because she held on my bedsheet, pulling it across her face like she was trying hard to suppress the moan that wants to escape from her mouth, then her veegee muscles did the rest. It was an involuntary action she couldn’t control as her body jolted in spasm and I felt strong muscles grip and squeeze my dkk on the process. it was the only sweet sensation I felt during the sex period as I came on the process. She backed me, faced the wall and slept off.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. I have taken the first step, I believe I will get there. She must be delivered from this wicked spirit of rigidity towards sex!

I said to myself.

The next morning , we assembled at the local govt headquarters for a brief meeting with our L.I before we would go for our cds. My angel and I came late for the meeting.

The meeting was held in front of the nysc office at the headquarters, most of the corpers where already seated as the L.I addressed them. We walked into the headquarters, attracting the attention of almost all the corpers seated. Inasmuch as last night’s sex was dry and boring, it somehow managed to warm my angel’s heart towards me.

She held my hand as we walked into the venue, not minding the eager eyes staring at us. I knew what was going on in the minds of some; they would be wondering if Esther was aware I was hiv positive. I knew chifawu would be somewhere staring at us also, but I wasn’t bordered. Esther was the only one who knew of the recent turn in events. Although, she had previously informed me that she had told her friends who were serving with her at the same school of health. She claimed she told them just to despise the lab that did the previous test.

The seats were all occupied, there was just one left, so I opted to carry Esther on my laps as I sat and she agreed. We listened as the L.I berated about how corp members were absenting from cds and insist that it must stop. He said the zonal inspector, z.I incharge of the zone will come any day from the upper week for a head to head count and every one must be present or stand the risk of an extension of service.

Extension of service was one of the worse things that can happen to a corper. Punishment for being absent from any activity was met with an extension of service without pay.

After his talk, we held a small meeting with the clo in which he informed us of the mandatory contribution for the passing out ceremony of the batch ahead of us. We were to pay for their get together, dinner and a possible gift for the L.I.

After the meeting, I was seated at a corner, talking with my angel when chifawu came to me. She said she needed to speak with me. I exchanged glances with Esther, then excused myself to speak with chifawu.

"How has it been?" She asked and I couldn't respond but stare at her. I had a gut feeling she didn't call me for pleasantries, and I wasn't going to humor her by responding to her light talks.

"I'm really sorry for all that happened. Fear got the better side of me, I panicked, that's why I acted the way I did." She said.

"I have a feeling you didn't call me out here to make apologies, so let's skip that and go straight into the main reason. You can come back with your apologies later." I said and waited as she made faces like she wasn't sure how to put it.

I was still sure she thinks I'm hiv positive, I've learnt that bad news travels faster than good news, and people tend to spread the former better.

"You told the principal you are not coming back to the school?" She finally said and I nodded, waiting to hear what it has to do with anything.

"Why?" She asked.

"What exactly do you want?" I was trying so hard to keep my cool. "Someone is waiting for me over there." I said, pointing in the direction of my angel.

"I want you to come back to the school." She said.

"The principal wants you back, so does the students." She said.

"Please." She added like an after thought.

Is that what this was all about! Her wanting me back to the school. But why? Why was she sounding desperate? It must have taken some time to muster enough courage before asking me this.

"I will give you the same reply I gave to your principal." I said calmly. "I'm not coming back, I don't want to spread hiv to you and the students. So you guys should let me be!" I said and walked out on her.

I should be feeling better after telling her off, but I wasn't. I felt angry! A combination of hatred and anger engulfed me. She stirred up a dead bitterness I had buried deep inside me. I thought I had lost that bitterness, but it was obvious I had only succeeded in burying it in a shallow grave inside my heart. My little encounter with her did expose that bitterness deep inside me. It was obvious I needed to get past this bitterness, strive and anger I felt for her.

I either have to dig the hole deeper and bury it so that it can't be exhumed, or bring it out in the open, deal with it once and let it go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Neduzze5(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Phew!!

Eeyah, I am feeling sorry for Chiafuwu. Wish things had been better.

Finally, I loved the way you treated her. I'm learning something.

What?

How to be straight forward without compromises!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fathai(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2013
ujchief:

I think I can authoritatively speak on behalf of Mazi, having co-authored the previous work. . .

I belief you didn't read the first work in details, some of the girls with mazi now were previously met at the camp, where he described the perfectly.
He described Oge as being short with a nice shape and big bossoms. In his words, "what she lacked in height, she made up with in shape.

Esther was described the first time they met at the camp kitchen where she commented on his meal ticket being almost empty as he skipped.

Chifawu was also described as elegant with a 'churcheous' dressing: na make up etc. He described her the first time they met at the RCCF fellowship where she was an usher.

The hostel at camp was described vividly, with illustrative words as being crowded, the bunks and lockers/wardrobe and so on.

And so on. . .

There are lots of underlying messages in this work and I don't believe mazi will dedicate full episodes describing his room or Nina: how many girls is he going to describe? And will you be willing to read a full episode that just contained the description of a room?
This is what makes this work unique, it is smooth to read and easy to comprehend.

Finally, in the words of Chinua Achebe, ". . .write your own."

Mazi is an engineer and has work he does. Having the time to write and upload together with his work is something thrilling.

In the words of Mazi, "thanks for following."
oyaa...oga don talk.....go to MTN office..tell them to disconnect ur internet abeg....yhu dey cause go slow here jor..........baba lo ron mi wa, ke mi wa logba temi, eyin abinu eni o....eje lo da ke jee.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by queenofhearts(f): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2013
"No wonder she had only slept with three guys all her life. "

So every gal that's not rigid when it comes to sex
Must ve slept with more than 3guys?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kekakuz(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2013
This is becoming boring joor anything that has a beginning will definitely end were are we heading to wit this story abeg update n let's finish jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.