Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470347 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=queenofhearts]"No wonder she had only slept with three guys all her life. "

So every gal that's not rigid when it comes to sex
Must ve slept with more than 3guys? [ is that a question or an honest confession u just made? Anyways sha, for all those rigitos in the house, try help a brother atleast ones in awhile. Gbam!]
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2013
queenofhearts: "No wonder she had only slept with three guys all her life. "

Must ve slept with more than 3guys?
You that is not rigid, tell us your experiences.
How many have you slept with?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2013
I just saw this lines on facebook and the name as mine. I read it and wondered if I wrote it. Of course I did but then, it sounded more magical and enchanting to me after seeing it again after close to a year of writing it.

Feel free to tell me your thoughts on it.

SACRED LINES OF THE MORNING

THE LAND IS GREEN

My songs are sweet melody drooping
Like melted honey from its combs
A touch of the soulless warrior
Bravest in heart and yet weak at knee

The sun is my torch light
The moon a maid rocking me to sleep
Don’t touch the stars up high
Their anger could be shocking

Am a peasant on a journey through
A world where you prevail only by being corrupt
Songs of justice fills my heart
Yet to mouth the lyrics is like death itself

The land is green…. Like the cactus in the Sahara
Flowing with milk and honey
Like the valley of death…..
Wish legends will come to life…..
Then with dismay shall our world be greeted…..

Where is the greenery of Eden…..
Even vultures are on the verge of extinction….
Do I smile or cry…. For my heart is now torn
Torn between the suffering of being alive
and the fear of resting finally in death…..

I surely wish to live…….

By: Joseph Success (Sacred Rose)

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
queenofhearts: "No wonder she had only slept with three guys all her life. "

Must ve slept with more than 3guys?

Oooopss. . . Did I strike a raw nerve? You got it wrong my dear, its the other way round. Rigid girls tend to shy away from sex, and by so doing, frustrate guys that come into their lives, thereby ending relationships abruptly.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mimicole(f): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
yertyr: Mazi...U're a gud writer no doubt, u have talent.But I must say this...u're not there. Firstly, if u're observant, u wud knw that ur fans are only interested in ur sex scenes nothing more.mazi, u're not painting pictures while writing. U lack that ability to describe anything in ur writing not even the sex venue and the characters- we don't know how ur room look lyk, how esther looks lyk, d hostel u stayed in nysc, how chifawu is, how rita is.... How can we effectively be glued to u. Ur writing is just plain. Secondly... I felt u didn't actually deliver during the whole HIV issue, it was hasty like something u just added to the story, read that part again and u might get what I mean. There are many others but I wudn't lyk to bore u... Strong points however is ur versatility- I studied mech engr and when u quoted chatelier and newton's laws I was impressed... U didn't stop there u showd u're gud also in the medical field.dat caught me..keep it up...one of the great attributes of a writer is knowledge(u're loaded with it)... U're only lacking in the pattern and style u deliver it. I'm also a writer but pressing business conspire to keep me from pasting my works... I hope to seeing u read them when I do.
I dnt entirely agree wt u,even tho I get why u said wat u said,I thnk Mazi has toned down his descriptive prowess in ds sequel... As in d 1st part of ds work justice was done to description to a large extent. Wen reading one cud easily imagine wat d ugly one looked like, same with Sonia,Oge,Rita n evn d camp environment. But in ds sequel Mazi is nt really paying attention to descriptive details, wen I read I feel like he is running thru d story, trying to cover a whole lot in few pages, I wnt blame him cs d period of ppa is actually a long time as opposed to d short time in camp which he took day aftr day. I'm still spellbound BTW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by crave4stan: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mimicole: I dnt entirely agree wt u,even tho I get why u said wat u said, I thnk Mazi has toned down his descriptive prowess in ds sequel.

I wnt blame him cs d period of ppa is actually a long time as opposed to d short time in camp which he took day aftr day. I'm still spellbound BTW

There's no doubting the notion that the huge followership to Mazi's narrative is a testament to his flair in presentation of the subject matter. Those clamouring for deeper insight to this story, it suffice me to say, should look elsewhere. So far, you are doing great, Mazi.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nice poem Foxy, very touching.

But there is a Poetry sub-section in this Literature section. Why not start the poem there, then invite us over there to come and critique as you've been doing.

This is the third poem on my thread; would really love that you stop, please.

Did I mention that the poem was great? It was soo touching!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
@mazi I've read ur post and I will admit dat u are a gud writer.I'm from kogi and also a lecturer in fed.poly.idah(fpi).d way u tell ur story,is so gud I felt I know u somehow.I Enjoy d way u hide d identity of Some ur character.kip it up. ENJOY. Am setting my exam question now.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Nice poem Foxy, very touching.

But there is a Poetry sub-section in this Literature section. Why not start the poem there, then invite us over there to come and critique as you've been doing.

This is the third poem on my thread; would really love that you stop, please.

Did I mention that the poem was great? It was soo touching!

I will stop if you say so, I don't want what happened in the previous thread to repeat itself. If you want me to take it off, just say it and I will do it immediately.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by pryd(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=queenofhearts]"No wonder she had only slept with three guys all her life. "

Must ve slept with more than 3guys?[/quote[color=#006600][/color]

i'm with u dear. That a girl has slept with a dozen guys does not suggest she's 'flexible'/explosive in bed. So Mazi according to ur theory, virgins are rigid; i laugh. Sometimes a steaming romantic session with a virgin can be more pleasurable than havn sex with d supposed 'exposed' girls..#trust me.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I will stop if you say so, I don't want what happened in the previous thread to repeat itself. If you want me to take it off, just say it and I will do it immediately.

Duh embarassed
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
maishot:
Duh embarassed

Come out and don't make me derail this thread.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Thanks mimicole and crave4 for the input, you really saw the work the way I'm doing it. I took time to describe events, places and people at the previous thread. I enjoy the critics because they make my work better. I will try and implore more descriptive adjectives this time around.

@foxy, no dear, just don't start another one.

@faithfuldon, thanks for your input, despite your busy schedule. I appreciate.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by avicky(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Thanks mimicole and crave4 for the input, you really saw the work the way I'm doing it. I took time to describe events, places and people at the previous thread. I enjoy the critics because they make my work better. I will try and implore more descriptive adjectives this time around.

@foxy, no dear, just don't start another one.

@faithfuldon, thanks for your input, despite your busy schedule. I appreciate.
Is that all? No update for lunch break?

Btw, where is my amour Gluv?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
I'm a 2013 batch A,just came back from camp and i must say,i had my own escapades too....Now,i have 11 full months of PPA things and im trying to get as much inspiration as i can frome this thread....Mazi,wit everyone of ur updates,my FORM is getting hotter...infact,if our housegirl is not careful,i will start from her ooo...i dey talk my own now..gringrin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
I'm a 2013 batch A corper,just came back from camp and i must say,i had my own escapades too....Now,i have 11 full months of PPA things and im trying to get as much inspiration as i can frome this thread....Mazi,wit everyone of ur updates,my FORM is getting hotter...infact,if our housegirl is not careful,i will start from her ooo...i dey talk my own now..gringrin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by 001solar(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nice bravo! bravo !
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by missade(f): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Mazi...see ur influence o! I don't even know what to say, u've got d broda in heat lipsrsealed
Tut tut..
Its all ur fault grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swtdarling(f): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
mazi,i dey your back gidigbam.if i were u,i wud slap chiafwu!.wot nonsense!!!.angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by promet45(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mazi grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by komek(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
swtdarling: mazi,i dey your back gidigbam.if i were u,i wud slap chiafwu!.wot nonsense!!!.angry

Slap her for what na?

The only thing that will make me sad is that Mazi cud not sleep with Chifawu.

Cos if iam in his shoe, I will later calm Chifawu down and even show her the original result, then promise her the whole love she needs . After getting enof of her, I will let her go and disgrace her like she did to me too.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nnekacherry: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
moneybag4411: I'm a 2013 batch A corper,just came back from camp and i must say,i had my own escapades too....Now,i have 11 full months of PPA things and im trying to get as much inspiration as i can frome this thread....Mazi,wit everyone of ur updates,my FORM is getting hotter...infact,if our housegirl is not careful,i will start from her ooo...i dey talk my own now..gringrin

Dude.. AIDS is real...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: grin grin grin grin grin

Mazi.... May the gods of Boko Haram shorten your dick if this is the only update we will get for the day.

grin grin grin

**Goes into inner room tying red wrapper to bring out smoky calabash**
Foxy,you usually made my day with ur funny,sarcastic jokes. grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by crave4stan: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
missade: @Mazi...see ur influence o! I don't even know what to say, u've got d broda in heat lipsrsealed
Tut tut..
Its all ur fault grin

you wan tell me say body no dey do you somehow when you dey read this s*xually explicit content? Abeg relax joor!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by queenofhearts(f): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
ITbomb:
You that is not rigid, tell us your experiences.
How many have you slept with?

Jamb question!Ask google
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by queenofhearts(f): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=pryd][/quote] not the point I was
tryna make but cool opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swtdarling(f): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
komek:

Slap her for what na?

The only thing that will make me sad is that Mazi cud not sleep with Chifawu.

Cos if iam in his shoe, I will later calm Chifawu down and even show her the original result, then promise her the whole love she needs . After getting enof of her, I will let her go and disgrace her like she did to me too.

lol.thats going too far

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Melancholy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bring it on oga mazi!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by damibravo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
001solar: Nice bravo! bravo !
Stop screamin my name!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by missade(f): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
crave4stan:

you wan tell me say body no dey do you somehow when you dey read this s*xually explicit content? Abeg relax joor!

Hmmm...but its still not enough to make want to start my own write-up! undecided I'll leave that to mazi grin
And baby...I'm always relaxed wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
In the weeks that followed, chifawu kept calling me on the phone and sending text messages. I picked her call once, but had to end it when she started talking about forgiveness and returning to the school. The principal tried calling me once, but I ignored the call.

In one of such weeks, after we had assembled at the headquaters for our monthly clearance, I saw chifawu speaking with my angel. Later, both of them came up to me. She insisted that its very urgent and I need to sit down and hear her out.
I sat and waited for her to start her usual talk. Just as I thought, she started all over again, this time around, with a subtle plea, while my angel stared at me with the same plea in her eyes.

"Please, you need to come back to the school. I know I've wronged you, Esther already pointed that out, there is no amount of apology that will be enough, but please, you have to come back to the students."

Now this sounded strange. She isn't just apologosing for me to forgive, she was seriously asking me to return to the school.

"Why are you keen on my returning to your school?" I had to ask.

She waited for some minutes before answering.

"The students! They are tormenting me because of you!"

She went further to narrate how the students were making her stay miserable at the school. They were aware she confronted me at the lab that day, same day the principal invited me to his office, and same day I stopped coming to the school. They connected the dots, and concluded she had made the principal send me out just because I was helping them out in other subjects. It got worse when the ss1 students couldn't find their new further maths teacher and was told that the the ss3 english teacher had made the principal sack him. They termed her jealous and decided to take it personal on her.
"I would have endured it if it was just the insults and side talks, but things are gradually getting out of hand. The students totally avoid english classes, the small fellowship I started for the students have been deserted." She said bitterly. I could see it in her eyes that it pained her so much.
"Yesterday morning, I woke up to see feaces littered all over my front door at the lodge. This morning, they dumped it inside my locker at the staff room. I don't know what next they will do tomorrow." She concluded.

I felt pity for her. My good friend at camp, the ugly one always says that action and reaction are equal and opposite, quoting one of Newton's fundamental laws. In this case, her actions has brought about a wild reaction from the students.

I told her I needed time to think through it before making up my mind. It was the least I could do for her.

"Thank you very much." She said.

"So, how are you coping with the. . .the. . .you know now." She said, trying to avoid the hiv word. I was surprised, I thought maybe Esther told her the test was a mistake.
Esther and I exchanged looks, then she smiled and I couldn't help but smile with her. Chifawu looked confused as she stared at us both.

"You mean the hiv?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well, she took my precious hiv away." I said pointing at Esther who was still laughing.

"What do you mean by that?" Chifawu asked.

"I need to get some recharge card, she will tell you the rest of the story." I said and walked out.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by salaudol(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mazi ! ! Oya now. Moonlight tins.

"Well, she took my precious hiv away."

'precious' or "previous"

Mazi abeg ooooo my precious nairalander.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.