Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470367 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by drsolob(m): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Foxy_Ultimate]**Comes outside with a huge hard-on to look at the skies**

so this man has finally succeeded in paging us for the whole night. Yawa no gas sha, me I gat your back.

Switdarling... You need to explain why you left my house after turning me on. Now I have to wait for day to break before going to buy soap and fetch water to ease this er.rection that is killing me. Where have you been? On a serious note, me and every other person missed you so much.

**Invokes a masquerade to come and read what I'm reading**[/quote una na no dey sleep because of update.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi... Hmmm!!! U and this your write-up, Fingers are locked ooo, how u go con take Chifawu matter cos i know she must taste in that Duck.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykmora(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2013
no update yet...it is well even in d desert. Tym to prep for 2days doings! Gud a.m to y'all. Wish y'all a very bright and safe day ahead...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=drsolob][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by YellowMosquito(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2013
What's happening here na.... All you children should stop derailing this thread jor...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by majour(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: What's happening here na.... All you children should stop derailing this thread jor...
the ONLY way for dis derailing act to stop is for MAZI to issue some kind of law, like anyone who derails no UPDATE for the whole of that day, i think den and only den would pple follow up.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2013
Sorry guys for the delay in uploads. Still left with a handheld due to 'foreseen' circumstances, work and epileptic power supply inclusive.

Hoping to resume fully in the evening.

Damn! I hate excuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by crave4stan: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi, you just disappointed around 30 Nairalanders currently online, viewing this thread with this latest development.
I'm so sad.
Do something soon. This is becoming awkward.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2013
crave4stan: Mazi,
I'm so sad.
Do something soon. This is becoming awkward.

Sorry about that, it wasn't intentional. I will make up for it, trust me.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2013
gluv01:

I miss you babe...Mazi has refused talking with me so I'm quiet. sad

Sorry about that babe, but its not entirely my fault. Things has changed with the arrival of the baby, it gulps all your time and energy!
And its becoming scary, like last night he was watching us and smiling while we were having our 'holy' moment.
Did you see how he touches his pee-pee anytime he sucks br'eea'st?gringrin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2013
^^ SMH like father like son grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by agabaI23(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Sorry about that babe, but its not entirely my fault. Things has changed with the arrival of the baby, it gulps all your time and energy!
And its becoming scary, like last night he was watching us and smiling while we were having our 'holy' moment.
grin grin grin O my world!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi I gotta ask you if you are a good or bad guy cause it seems the ones who get laid all the time are the guys with tattoos chains and guns please reply asap.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nky1(f): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Discover how you can venture into Online Mini Importation Business with as little as N7,500. For details visit www.wealthportal.info & you will be amazed.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kenny1795(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Like father like son?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Agrika: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hmmm....mesmerised, describing this thread as "excellent" is an understatement.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by clockwise(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oga Mazi u ought to have notice dat have been away for sometime. cos i had to prepare for my 1st semester exam. i read all ur post on PPA. kip it roling and to other viewers PARK UR CAR OR BUS WELLA, AM BAC O. NO TRAFFIC O,ELSE NA SANCTION O.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by faithwin2: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote
author=Mazi_Omenuko]

Sorry about that babe, but its not entirely my fault. Things has changed
with the arrival of the baby, it gulps all your time and energy!
And its becoming scary, like last night he was watching us and smiling
while we were having our 'holy' moment.
Did you see how he touches his pee-pee anytime he sucks
br'eea'st?gringrin[/quote] Heeeeey!!! Trouble dey. See junior mazi. I pray he doesn't grow up to become worse dan his father. Pls fellow NL, make it a prayer point.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cikoloko(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hahahahah i don catch una Woooow i hav waited 4 dis day.....i hav been followin dis tread since 4rom diary of sex addict til dis day. ......bro u are a gud writer pls dont mind dose pepo sayin u lack dat dis in writin tel dem make dem go writ dere own

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ofido(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
So up till now no update from Mazi Omena-uchichi sorry Omenankpo oooohhh this my hand self Omenikputu.... Jeezzzz ,.... Mazi Omenuko i ve been tryna write.

Nwanna na make i no invoke amadioha for u oooo.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Osota(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
chai, so no updates yet. let me get back to work then, i'll check back in 2 minutes
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by austin4real(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Osota: chai, so no updates yet. let me get back to work then, i'll check back in 2 minutes
See this one, u won't go and give ur life to christ, c'mon go and read ur bible or sumfin....

In other news errm, where is Mazi sef
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Jerry2i(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oga Mazi, since there's no update.
And you don't seem to have an empathy for us,
I do hope u don't take it personal,

When I say...

You no try.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi is not going to be happy when he sees that...
You guys should please edit that stuff....
angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by viruz007(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
I have landed. MAzi biko come give us update sharpaly sharpaly... Choi i dey feel those studnets ehhh!!!! grin grin cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Daviewonder(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
visita:

God help Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ more...U̶̲̥̅̊ follow the thread up t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ this point com d̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ÿ talk this kin tin...mtcheew

***goes back t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ my popcorn A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ diet alomo***
Me has not been 4llowin diz trash na, jus stumbled on anoda mazi's superficious cook up. I criously know ur type sha keep it up
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ok, I'm in. I see you all! Let me edit and upload. . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by viruz007(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Ok, I'm in. I see you all! Let me edit and upload. . .

Correct... *dances azonto...* grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by komek(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Ok, I'm in. I see you all! Let me edit and upload. . .

Bros if possible no edit , just pour it like that we will understand it, cos we don dey vex

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Okay,i have been reloading this page since morning
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
"Did you see the look on her face?" Esther asked as we got to the house.

"She looked like she ate dog shi'it!" She laughed at her own joke.

I had watched from afar as she and chifawu spoke after I left them. I could feel the surprise on her face from where I sat.

I and my angel stayed indoors for the rest of the day. We talked about lots of things, all revolving around sex. I was happy she was becoming a bit open and free to discuss sex. We talked about virginity, rigidity, promiscuity, pregnancy and all that. She was well informed in the area, mostly because of her field of education.

We had a better sex after the talk.

She was gradually warming up to the concept of sex so she was more open this time around. When I had succeeded in turning her on with the bre'a'st sucking and teasing, I removed all her clothing, patted her legs, bent a bit and sucked her clit.

It was the first time I heard her moan out loud as she rested her hands on my head, tugging me deeper into her. She kept moving her hips against my tongue as I teased her inside, squeezing her bre'a'st and inner thighs on the process. She dripped of wetness as she moaned and clung on my head. I inserted my thumb finger into her gently and teased her clit with my tongue continuously, and as the tempo rise, she cam.e with a loud scream.

I fondled her gently, caressing her back and a'rse as her breathing gradually slowed down. After putting on my condom, I made her kneel on the bed, bent her head over and thrust into her through the back.

She kept thumping her a'rse backwards to meet my thrust as I ba'nged her, sending sweet sensual passions all over me. I gripped on her a'rse firmly, patting it to create more space for my dkkk to thrust in deeply. She moved her head side to side as she moaned deeply, trying so hard to supress the sounds which was finding its way out of her mouth.

When it was obvious she couldn't keep it in, she let out loud screams as her veegee muscles twitched in sudden spasm and she clim.axed.

I let her lie on her back, then rode here gently once again untill she started responding fully to my thrust, after which I increased the pace of the thrust, then came as she clung tightly on me.
She held on my bottom as I remianed inside her for few minutes before finally pulling out.

"Let me see." She said as I removed the condom.
I astonishingly handed the used condom to her and she started looking at it like there was something suspicious in it.

"Do you know there are millions of sperm cells in each single drop . . ." Here we go again.

I listened with fake attention as she started her unending lectures on sperm cells, fertilisation and so on.

"You just sapped all my energy." She proclaimed after the lecture.

"Really?" I asked like I was suprised.

"I felt like all my energy was concentrated on my bom-bom and you were tapping all of them through there."

"Wow! That's the best sex analysis I've heard." I said, meaning every single word.

"And that's the best sex I've heard!" She said and continued the laugh.

"Now that's sweet." I said as I leaned over and kissed her.

"I really feel for that your friend with the way the students are treating her." She said, referring to chifawu.

"What is your decision? Are you going back to the school?" She asked.

"Every man has his own cross to bear." I told her.

"I'm not going to drop mine and bear someone's else. If I'm to return to the school, it won't be because of her." I said, trying not to think about her yet. I just had a wonderful moment with my angel, and I wasn't going to let the thoughts of an altruistic, immature girl ruin this perfect moment.

I would think about the entire plot later. I thought to myself.

Or, better still, let things sort themselves out; and take a natural course.

Things did take its natural course much later.

Actually, a week later during my cds. I came into the headquarters as usual with my angel to see students of Government Girls secondary school lined up at the headquarters waiting for me. It was hard to resist the plea in their eyes as people gathered to know what they came for. And when they started singing and echoing my favorite hymn which I had taught them from their ancient and modern, tears formed in my eyes.

I couldn't help but grant them what they came for!

Their furthermaths teacher!

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.