Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469881 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:48am On May 07, 2013
Nice storyline i must say, it was fun al thru...

iCan set Blog Site for you..

Free oo..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mercato: 2:59am On May 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Prologue. . .

Dear Sonia,

I got your letter, and I'm happy you and Mr James are doing fine. I saw the picture of Angela and my heart melted. I'm happy for you all.

I'm still with the divorce papers. I will soon sign and send them to you. However, there are certain things that you must do now out of goodwill.

You really raised my hopes of half a million naira when you proposed the scam marriage idea. I felt my hopes dashed when the money wasn't forth coming, despite all my sacrifices to see that event come through.

Now, you will kindly restore that smile in my lips once more. As long as I am concerned, the marriage remains a scam and will only be annulled when you and your yet-to-be husband pays me the half a million naira.

Also, kindly inform Mr James that I still await the balance of the blackmail money he owed me.

Meet these two conditions and I will gladly mail you signed copies of the annulment letter.

I heard Mr James' wife is a very powerful woman. I wonder what will happen if she gets wind of your peckham address. She may just facilitate the deportation of Mr James herself.

Ella is really beautiful and deserves both of her parents.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

*****THE END*****************
Mazi the best writer on NL.you are making my service year fun bro I really appreciate you.you always have my support bro
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by clockwise(m): 4:57am On May 07, 2013
MAZI MAZI MAZI, stand up for the champions guys. THANKS FOR TAKING US THROUGH WEEKS OF PPA. i wish to do a little or half of wat u have done during ur ppa, anytime i go for my NYSC. KPAKPAKPAKPA KPKPA. DAT CLAP IS FOR U.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by nairaman66(m): 5:40am On May 07, 2013
Nice thorough write up.. But an abrupt end!! Kudos all the same.. I had to keep vigil reading everything one night!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by seunadeolu(m): 5:44am On May 07, 2013
clockwise: MAZI MAZI MAZI, stand up for the champions guys. THANKS FOR TAKING US THROUGH WEEKS OF PPA. i wish to do a little or half of wat u have done during ur ppa, anytime i go for my NYSC. KPAKPAKPAKPA KPKPA. DAT CLAP IS FOR U.
you wanna try Mazi's type of sexcapades when u get to camp? Omo sharp sharp u go become Anti-clockwise
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tonbari: 5:52am On May 07, 2013
ROUND OF APPLAUSE... RESPECT MAN... UR STORY 2 SWEET AND ME DIABETIC I USE WATER FI DILUTE D STORY MAN... BAAD ENDIN MAN. U d best in NL MORE GREESE 2 YA ELBOWS....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Emperortj93(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2013
At dis junction, all i gat 2 say is tank u very very very much @MAZI for dishin out dis great story..... Also Be rest asure dat i wil folow u anywhere u go lyk tatoo wey dey pesin body...
Thanks again man
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by rakumiii(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2013
@Mazi.....Terrific ending to a wonderful story....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Lizzi78(f): 7:09am On May 07, 2013
mazi please answer d #JAMB question nau.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by bigwallace(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2013
Mr mazi pls I nid any of ur contact..nice write up I rili enjoyed ur story am so sad it has ended cnt wait for ur nxt write up.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 7:19am On May 07, 2013
Lizzi78: mazi please answer d #JAMB question nau.
Why u want make him answer the Jamb question I am sure if he does answer it and said that the story is real and non-fictional,ur kitty cat will b tingling. I trust u.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by queenchizzy(f): 7:20am On May 07, 2013
smileyMazi plz come and complete ur story on Mercy d ghost. Thanks.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kayemjay(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2013
All through your Sojourns, from Diary of a sex addict up until now, I have never said one word on ANY of your threads.

But I have followed every letter, every word, every sentence. You remind me of ME and YOU ARE A FANTASTIC STORY TELLER.

The way you ended your story, for me is the CLIMAX of everything.

Thanks a lot MAZI.

Now, we wait. . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cestmoi1(f): 7:37am On May 07, 2013
wow,tnx alot mazi.it was fun while it lasted.cnt wait for 'legend of d fvckers' to start so dat i can get smthngs to feed my eyes wit.thumbs-up!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:58am On May 07, 2013
kayemjay:
Thanks a lot MAZI.

Now, we wait. . .

The great kayemjay himself!! I hail oh! Thanks for following, I'm glad you like the work.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by danalad(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2013
Bin following dis thread frm d beginning...never made a comment b4 tho....bt I'm really impressed at ur work Mr Mazi....kudos to u..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by majour(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2013
Mazi drop contact now, make some of dem chicks here way dy savor ur koboko (blue eyes1) have a taste of it now, how u see that package *winks*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by yemi2plus(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2013
Mazi please in need any of your contact phone number, 2go, facebook, twitter, or BBM. I will prefer your twitter handle
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by yemi2plus(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2013
C'est moi:
wow,tnx alot mazi.it was fun while it lasted.cnt wait for 'legend of d fvckers' to start so dat i can get smthngs to feed my eyes wit.thumbs-up!
ashawo alert.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mikuz(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2013
Mazi thanks a million!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Desloaaa(f): 8:21am On May 07, 2013
this ur piece na Correct 'HO SOMETIN!!!
Fa real dude,I DRIPPED!

Thumbzz**
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by komek(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2013
Women and there mentality. So Sonia feels she can eat her cake and still have it. @Mazi, I like the perfect condition u gave her for the signing of those docs. But Sir Mazi u make me vex o. Atleast u for sleep with that Chifawu in revenge of the stigma. Anyway, good one from u. This ur write up has made me to go through NL less cos iam always on this page trying to get new updates. Now I can relax and do my normal thing on NL. Thumbs up bro, u are the Boko BOMB.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kayemjay(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

The great kayemjay himself!! I hail oh! Thanks for following, I'm glad you like the work.

I do not like your work MAZI. That is an understatement.

Your work is a MASTERPIECE. NO ONE after p.dude, adonisgold, bura, blue eyes, has been able to hold me onto a thread for a long time. Let me tell you the things that make me love your work. We share a lot in common.

1. Your use of space. The paragraphs are not jammed together. You use adequate spacing so it is easy on the eyes.
2. Dialogue. Your dialogue is superb.
3. Suspense. You know how to keep your readers spell bound.

AND SOMETHING I COULD NEVER DO, AND MANY WRITERS ON NL ALWAYS FAIL TO ACHIEVE
Consistency with updates and a wonderful finale.

MAZI, once again, I say THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by fairygeh(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2013
Emperortj93: At dis "junction", all i gat 2 say is tank u very very very much @MAZI for dishin out dis great story..... Also Be rest asure dat i wil folow u anywhere u go lyk tatoo wey dey pesin body...
Thanks again man
It's called JUNCTURE.you can thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by fairygeh(f): 8:44am On May 07, 2013
Mazi,nice piece of work.glad I followed it to the end.always looked forward to the updates grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 8:45am On May 07, 2013
Good job well done mazi...
Goonna stay stunned for the next work....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2013
fairygeh: It's called JUNCTURE.you can thank me later cool

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Where went you?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by fairygeh(f): 8:50am On May 07, 2013
Smhart1: Mazi, i am highly dumbfounded at this junction....great work, will be looking forward to read more....much love
. It's juncture dear smiley #sighs
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:53am On May 07, 2013
yemi2plus2: Mazi please in need any of your contact phone number, 2go, facebook, twitter, or BBM. I will prefer your twitter handle

@maziomenuko
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:54am On May 07, 2013
fairygeh: . It's juncture dear smiley #sighs

Lmao. . . grin grin take it easy eh, i know its hard grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by fairygeh(f): 9:04am On May 07, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Where went you?
. I don't get you smiley
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by danjkad: 9:09am On May 07, 2013
Wow!!wow!!woooooowWwwww!!
Wat an interestin story. I really did enjoyed it.
Keep up d gud work. God bless U.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.