Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469872 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by fairygeh(f): 9:10am On May 07, 2013
Br3nd4:

Lmao. . . grin grin take it easy eh, i know its hard grin grin
. Lmao,its realy hard cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2013
Time to post my own reply.....

A poem that just dropped into my head and I am about to let my emotions flow through it. Mazi... You better like the poem and make a comment beneath it o angry angry... I mean am grin grin.....

Give it a title dear readers.....

Tell the aged wind of the pains
Flowing right through my broken heart
Tell the Storm there are no gains
When from the rain you do part
Tell the dark clouds to align carefully
For emotions seems to have change with time
If love could be taken forcefully
Then with the Queen of England will I dine

I searched all round for a piece
A dot that seemed to hold answers
From left and right I was fleeced
My passion eating deeply like cancer
If I be able to express feelings
Why not take it to the hills
If love only ended with weepings
Why fall head over heels

Now the lines are fallen again
Whence do I start my quest from
Should I swallow all the blame
And pull the trigger to the gun
Can I let myself be used anew
While hidden in the deepest shadows
Nay - I will but paint my cloud blue
And give bright colours to my meadows

Once bitten I would remain shy
My fangs hiding in smiling lips
Yes - I would rather die
Than fall mugu to crazy bliss
Wishes are not horses but wagons
That pull you through life storms
Though your marks be jargons
Once printed on the sands - You have a KINGDOM

Dear Readers,

Though the storm prevailed and the wind kept howling all through the night. Though the day took 24 hours to come and the sun hid in shame behind the shadow of the moon, torchlights and candles still served their purpose. Perseverance is a key that opens even the doors of bank vaults in the dead of the night grin grin grin, now applied trickishly, the result would be way over the moon.

That said and done, it was really a memorable experience reading through Mazi's life like the pages of a book. Not all lives are an interesting read but a life that is filled with passion, intrigue, betrayal and thrills would make a bestseller even in hell. Such is the life we all just read through.

Lessons to learn amidst the moans and groans of women enduring the phallus of our hero if only we would block out the moans and look at the picture the writer is trying to paint. We would definitely be enthralled by the seeming colours that would burst out in our sights. Writers are painters but this time they bring inner emotions to life and make kings weep, catarrh coming out in abundance from their noses.

We all started the journey smoothly, fought roughly and made peace amicably, united we stood against external aggression even though we fought amongst ourselves for bits and pieces. We made it to the end of the tale this time not with the expected laughter but with handkerchiefs dripping with phlegm and salty tears. I must commend us, we found a family and brotherliness in this promiscuous trip we all partook in.

We became ONE!!!

One behalf of the author of this thrilling and between-leg tingling sensational write-up, I thank you all. Thank you for your time and dedication, your comments and cyber wars, your insults and love. They all helped made him develop a thick skin and giant ears which is an addition to his journey into the world of literature.

Not being a good critic myself, I had learned a lot from the critics on this thread and will definitely put it into use later. Do have a good time spamming the thread with your comments and counter comments. The field have been thrown open. Just open your eyes and wait for the episode to drop.

"LEGEND OF THE FFFUUUCCCKKEERRRSS!!!'

I dare say, that a platform would be opened for all of us to express ourselves in what ever way we wished, albeit it tallies with the topic of discus.

Peace!!!

Signed...

Foxybone
General Secretary (NPA)
Nigeria Players Association

17 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2013
fairygeh: . I don't get you smiley

Use to see you around but itz been long you dropped a comment. Good to have you back sha
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2013
@mazi..rememba to drop d link to ''legend of d fvckers" here
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 9:18am On May 07, 2013
Mazi, this is a masterpiece, I told u before make you no try that marriage, I knew u were being used, this is a nice conclusion anyway, Sonia can't eat her cake and have it
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by EzePromoe: 9:36am On May 07, 2013
MAZI, you're so great.
Only if my cousin who's a film producer will agree and won't feel lazy to go through this thread, i intend suggesting him to turn this into a movie, with your name written as the scriptwriter.
This story is a potential seasonal series only if he can fund it.
BTW, I'll like to follow you please don't decline my request cheesy
Please lastly, i wan't MAISHOT SHOT at his manliness, i think its high time he stepped down for me to Chair the Sinners' Association angry
Or what do you think undecided
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by awesomeme2: 9:42am On May 07, 2013
I loved this story...welldone Mazi! How i go take follow ur next work in advance? grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sexiestchic(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2013
maishot:
Ha, my Temi,
i miss u die!

Infact, i miss br3nd4, Sexiestchic, Efe_xy and my able ITbomb!

Well, we have new pack of dogs running the hood now.

Its no wonder oga Mazi's facing the greatest challenges of his NL life.
I dont envy him. grin

Sha Temi, have a nice night and i've always respected u.
maishot baybee............ Miss yu more
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by fairygeh(f): 9:53am On May 07, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Use to see you around but itz been long you dropped a comment. Good to have you back sha
. Oh thank you,thank you,thank you grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Lizzi78(f): 10:56am On May 07, 2013
[quote
author=Danhumprey] Why u want make him answer the Jamb question I
am sure if he does answer it and said that the story is real and
non-fictional,ur kitty cat will b tingling. I trust u.[/quote]
lolz nt @all
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:15am On May 07, 2013
Even SATAN is pleased wih mazis story...HAPPY SINNING

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ministerblessed: 11:16am On May 07, 2013
Thank u,my sweet mazi for another wonderful ride..............*kisses* can't wait for ur nxt story.!!!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Highbe(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2013
Oyaa...make all of u come line up infront of my Hall. Make i lecture u b4 Oga patapata go come start another topic ;DOyaa...make all of u come line up infront of my Hall. Make i lecture u b4 Oga patapata go come start another thread...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Bolt2011(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2013
I've been sneaking into this thread, sometimes at odd hours of the night to quietly read without commenting.
I must commend your writing skills and descriptive prowes.Keep up the good work Mazi. You rock!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by eagleeye2: 11:38am On May 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Prologue. . .

This should be the Epilogue....since it is for the ending..... Prologue is for the beginning.
Nice Work Mazi.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ganja06(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2013
Mazi i lack words to express my thoughts towards your writing skills, i followd vividly ur works on national year of sex and comfort, sex addict and ppa. You are good mazi.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 07, 2013
Mazi: beautiful piece! It left me with mixed feelings...like I was actually the character in the story.

Brilliant work chief! U've got a bright future in writing. Cheers
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by phapi(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2013
What a terrific and breathtaking conclusion to dis great story,MAZI u too much

ABEg collect ya ransom finish u fit even turn dem to ya sure maga so dat anytime u get cash prblm on NLaND u fit pay up cos u made their both dreams cum reality

Since I knew what literature is,have not seen a writter lyk MAZI,so creative and exposItOry dat I cannt skip NL for a day jst to check on this thread...U really made ma boring days wif dis terrific story PPA

And for d MoD whu thought dier distraction*hidding post* could had derail dis thread I say a big thank u to dem for d HATE God bless dem

Can't wait to see hw "LEGEND OF THE FFFUUUCCCKKEERRRSS!!!' Gonna b
Go ff mi bck on twitter jst ffed u now
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2013
keke drop me here. cool

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gandyluv(f): 12:53pm On May 07, 2013
twale mazi...............wen do u intend startin legend of the fuckers
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 07, 2013
Mazi abeg, dis story neva end, it must continue o, wat happen to sonia and james wen u refuse to sign d document?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by seyijobi(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2013
its been fun reading through this thread. i do hope you will continue working on more interesting plots.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Jumizie13(f): 2:19pm On May 07, 2013
Mazi no dey take last. Wot a wondaful write-up. More petrol to your generator. Waiting for the next episode. ¤LEGEND OF THE F***ER¤
{if i hear}
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 07, 2013
professor_maths: Even SATAN is pleased wih mazis story...HAPPY SINNING

Remove those Pics Jawe... angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 3:05pm On May 07, 2013
professor_maths: Even SATAN is pleased wih mazis story...HAPPY SINNING

Could you please take that off? Your statement/sentence says it all, the pictures aren't needed.
Thank you smiley
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Warlord3000(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2013
It was fun while it lasted..

Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ so much Mazi for the ride.. smiley
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hightempo(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2013
mazi............. How could u ve succeeded in making me an addict to a NL like this? And my answer dat is not far fetched is the ....wonderful piece dat u've just concluded...........oga MAZI at this juncture i say 3 gboza for the job well done. I cant wait to read ur next.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kunmibola(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2013
Mazi,
I doff my cap for your highness. You did a very good job and its was fun while it lasted. Well done, boss.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 4:09pm On May 07, 2013
Wow, dis was gud..thru thick n thin, u updated 4 us all. Tanx again
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by anyaricu(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2013
Mazi I generally dont make comments while on nairaland but enjoy reading what others think (probably selfish though)but today you have made me come out of my shell and give honour to whom it is due. You are the bomb!!!! all the praises as well as quarells and fight in this thread added spice to it. You cant even imagine how you have kept me spell bound from your write up on diary of a sex addict to PPA. You should think of taking this to the next level by publishing books.

I easily get depressed when things arent working as I want them but I found a cure in your stories. Please keep up the good work as I see you going places.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by lumzybo: 5:57pm On May 07, 2013
[b]
Mazi_Omenuko:

This wonderful work is about ending this night. Its been great having your support, I hope that you all will assemble and still support me[b][/b] wherever you find my next work.

Thanks.
[b]
WHEREVERwithin NL or outside NL

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.