Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469868 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kenny987(f): 6:32pm On May 07, 2013
Wow! That's all I can say! Mazi u rock! I hope they paid that money 2 u else don't sign the dotted lines!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by damibravo(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2013
Ah Must talk my own too!

Maxi, personally ah appreciate your time and talent.
I have learnt alot from the NYSC now to PPA.
The stories have also bin educative no doubt!
And have also learnt emotionallysmiley

Thank you.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by honeeyplum(f): 7:15pm On May 07, 2013
Am forced to comment after following this thread faithfully, Mazi is such a great writer and makes NL fun.
All d best in U̶̲̥̅̊Я endeavours.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 7:31pm On May 07, 2013
honeeyplum: Am forced to comment after following this thread faithfully, Mazi is such a great writer and makes NL fun.
All d best in U̶̲̥̅̊Я endeavours.

So you followed and didn't comment since.
All these silent followers ehn...Especially the ladies undecided
Hehehehehe...don't do backyard runs later o grin
I have not added any baby fat so better watch out coz am sexy and I know it cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Elpolloloco: 7:46pm On May 07, 2013
me: Dear Mynd_4

As far as i'm concerned the end of this story still remains a scam you raised our hopes when you cleaned this thread and i want you to return that smile to nairalanders lips by lowering your scale of judgement and tell you Oga seun he still owes me for the 1 week ban i chop alone ... I heard i Have many e-mails and i can still create another account if
you ban me . When those conditions are met i'll gladly ehn ... That's all

*the end*

i think i have potentials

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mikuz(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2013
gluv01:

So you followed and didn't comment since.
All these silent followers ehn...Especially the ladies undecided
Hehehehehe...don't do backyard runs later o grin
I have not added any baby fat so better watch out coz am sexy and I know it cheesy
@bolded : False perception in 3D!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 07, 2013
mikuz:
Seconded!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 07, 2013
Oga Mazi @ the Top . . ,

I hat my Duff,
I comment my reserve, cos
Bomb the you are! cheesy grin

With respect to this oga Mazi,
I humbly wish to tender my resignation letter as the secretary of this great Sinners Association, due to personal reasons (but Alomo connected grin).
Its been fun while it lasts.

I pray for Aunty Efe, My sweet Sexciestchic, loving br3nd4,
cool brokoto, nasty Prinsea,
mighty ITbomb and Precious Glov_01.
I'll miss you guys badly.

Thanks for allowing me serve u sir.

I remain humbly yours in NL,
Maishot.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:04pm On May 07, 2013
You need to see as I dey beam from ear to ear! You guys rock! Thanks for all your accolades and compliments. You all made the thread thick.

@maishot, you break my heart with your resignation; now who is gonna keep track of dem ladiescheesy
All the same, thanks for the service so far, you rock!

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:07pm On May 07, 2013
gluv01:

You bet! You're always sexy and I know!

Life is for the living and Aal iz wellcheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:12pm On May 07, 2013
mikuz:

Gluv is one of the finest in Nl, and with great qualities, trust me cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Marshiro(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2013
Kudos to Mazi!!! Your story is so interesting,entertaining,educating and inspirating. You got M̶̲̅ε̲̣ glued to nairaland,refreshing every seconds for your updates...More grease to your elbow,and want u to knw Ǻ♍ your biggest fan!!! Looking forward to the Legends of the fuckers........ciao!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cestmoi1(f): 10:18pm On May 07, 2013
yemi2plus2:
ashawo alert.
choi! duh!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 10:28pm On May 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You bet! You're always sexy and I know!

Life is for the living and Aal iz wellcheesy

Mazi_Omenuko: Gluv is one of the finest in Nl, and with great qualities, trust me cool

Oh me God! Now who said I didn't make the right choice even with the controversies surrounding us? cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Gluv is one of the finest in Nl, and with great qualities, trust me cool

explain the bolded nau cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:45pm On May 07, 2013
Judinho59:
explain the bolded nau cheesy

How do I start? If only u've heard her voice, if only u've seen those smiles, if only u've seen those eyes...

If only u know the person behind the moniker. . .

But u don't, so aal iz well cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by seunadeolu(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

How do I start? If only u've heard her voice, if only u've seen those smiles, if only u've seen those eyes...

Mazi so you've started experimenting with d girls on NL habi? From NYSC to PPA now youve carried ur game into NL, my oga at the top is watching you

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:30pm On May 07, 2013
seun_adeolu: Mazi so you've started experimenting with d girls on NL habi?

You need to purge ur mindcheesy

I may be a sex addict, but I've got some soft spot cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 12:52am On May 08, 2013
#Zooms in with my okada#
no link to legend of d fvckers yet
§zooms off§
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 1:01am On May 08, 2013
Today is my b.day,u guys sud join me to celebrate,oga mazi n gluv well dones
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by CJmykes(m): 1:03am On May 08, 2013
Followed this trend quietly. Its really DA BOMB! (no be Boko bomb oo!!!!). Mazi, u r d best. Alert us via twitter wen u av a new story oo!!!!
As 4 d sex-capades...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 4:36am On May 08, 2013
MAZI av been wondering abt somtin, can u write outside sex-capades? will like to c ur literature without sex actions. If u can, den am speechless cos I can't write outside commedy, I want to knw if its normal for a writer to av a single writing face.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ujchief(m): 6:17am On May 08, 2013
^^ remove the sexcapades from his work and it will still be hot! The other major plots like the HIV brouhaha, the deputy governor's men and the marriage scam would have still made the story very interesting, even without the sex scenes.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mikuz(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2013
Martowskin: MAZI av been wondering abt somtin, can u write outside sex-capades? will like to c ur literature without sex actions. If u can, den am speechless cos I can't write outside commedy, I want to knw if its normal for a writer to av a single writing face.

Mazi Omenuko can definately write outside the s3x thing. He is that versatile!

And Yes oh . . . the sèx-capes started becoming drab and boring to me sef. It was just like I was reading a particular scene over and over again. I had to go on a sèx scene skipping spree. grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:06am On May 08, 2013
Madawaki01: #Zooms in with my okada#
no link to legend of d fvckers yet
§zooms off§
Bros, you will have accident with that Okada of urs one of those days. . , and yes, on this thread.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fourcade(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Sonia is that You? angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2013
Fourcade:

Sonia is that You? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mikuz(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2013
Fourcade:

Sonia is that You? angry
Hehehe
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dridowu: 10:42am On May 08, 2013
@mazi, though d story is over but i would have loved it if u were able to touchlight d website of chifawu b4 d story end.
Anyway 9ce job. Let us know wen new story is starting
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:30am On May 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I'll Investigate ASAP!! cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 12:57pm On May 08, 2013
Fourcade:

Sonia is that You? angry

Buhahahahahahaha.... grin
Mazi wants to keep it a secret...I might be the Sonia and still might not

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.