Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693843 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
promo photos

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tomorrow... Vampire diaries returns!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2013
It's happening today *dancing with Ella on barb wire*grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2013
Who's the black dude in The Originals? Did any of TVD's cast feature in it other than the original vamp family?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2013
uj_sizzle: Who's the black dude in The Originals? Did any of TVD's cast feature in it other than the original vamp family?

Thats Marcel, current king of New Orleans.

Miss Uj, is that Moviepedia competition still going on?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nomski0:

Thats Marcel, current king of New Orleans.

Miss Uj, is that Moviepedia competition still going on?
Does the series have a complete season yet? I'd like to watch. Hope it doesn't turn into another True Blood.

Yeah it's still on smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Does the series have a complete season yet? I'd like to watch. Hope it doesn't turn into another True Blood.

Yeah it's still on smiley

No, its a spin off from the vampire diaries. Its season premiere is today.

No one's posting questions on the thread again o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iamteekaygal(f): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
So, The originals continues from where vampire diaries stopped? Or its a new series on its own just has the cast of vampire diaries? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nomski0:

No, its a spin off from the vampire diaries. Its season premiere is today.

No one's posting questions on the thread again o.
Ask your question then smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
It's happening today *dancing with Ella on barb wire*grin grin
Which barb wire?I no follow u o grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
iamteekaygal: So, The originals continues from where vampire diaries stopped? Or its a new series on its own just has the cast of vampire diaries? undecided
Its gonna be a new season on its own.

Vampire diaries cast(elena,damon,stefan,caroline,tyler,matt,bonnie,jeremy,silas)

Originals cast(klaus,elijah,rebecca,marcel,cami,Davina)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
THE ORIGINALS

A spin-off from The Vampire Diaries and set in
New Orleans, The Originals centers on the
Mikaelson siblings, otherwise known as the
world's original vampires: Klaus (Joseph
Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies), and Rebekah
(Claire Holt). It was revealed during the
backdoor pilot, aired on April 25, 2013, that
recurring character Hayley ( Phoebe Tonkin) is
pregnant with Klaus' child.[2] Now Klaus must
take down his protégé, Marcel (Charles Michael
Davis), who is now in charge of New Orleans, in
order to re-take his city, as he originally built
New Orleans. Klaus departed from the city after
being chased down by his father Mikael, while
it was being constructed and Marcel took
charge. As Klaus has returned after many
years, his ego has provoked him to become the
king of the city. "Every King needs an heir"
says Klaus, accepting the unborn child. The
child is a first to be born to a hybrid (part
vampire, part werewolf) and a werewolf
(Hayley)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
ella.b:

Which barb wire?I no follow u o grin

Like say you get choice ni?undecided Goan take off your shoes and come and dance some more.tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Katherine, silas and Elena

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
5Hrs 2 go o...can't wait
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh God, i can't wait to see human Katrina grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Like say you get choice ni?undecided Goan take off your shoes and come and dance some more.tongue
grin shift
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
2hrs to go
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
ella.b:

grin shift

*Draws her closer* wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:44am On Oct 04, 2013
grin best Quote from Damon(Season 5 E1)

1. "If I hear d word doppleganger one more time,I think I'm going to actually have to learn how to spell it" ----Damon
2."I think I'd know if my little brother had an evil twin."--Damon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:52am On Oct 04, 2013
2nite's episode rocks.

Matt had a thre.esome.
Silas tried to kill katherine.
Jeremy beating ppl up.
Stefan drowning and resurrecting in dat safe.
Caroline and Elena's college roommate is strange.
Damon knows silas isn't stefan.

Hehehe..make I stop here.
When yall watch it..I can give my comments.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 4:08am On Oct 04, 2013
ella.b:
2nite's episode rocks.

Matt had a party.
Jeremy beating ppl up.

Pls did u download it?..if so pls post the link..tanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:08am On Oct 04, 2013
honorbule:
Pls did u download it?..if so pls post the link..tanks
Nope..streamed it.
But if u wanna download it..Chk O2tvseries.com later in d day.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2013
ella.b:
2nite's episode rocks.

Matt had a thre.esome.
Jeremy beating ppl up.

@Bolded, That really suprised me too. I thought Matt was more of the college type.

As much as i love the originals, i didnt miss them at all in this episode. Do you know of any spoilers that speak of Bonnie's return?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Nomski0:
@Bolded, That really suprised me too. I thought Matt was more of the college type.

As much as i love the originals, i didnt miss them at all in this episode. Do you know of any spoilers that speak of Bonnie's return?
I doubt it but now that Silas has killed bonnie's father in dis episode,maybe it ll make her find a way to come back.but e go take time sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2013
For the record,Paul Wesley is really good playing silas and Stefan.
I mean I prefer d bad/ripper stefan.
Even tho silas was a d.ick in dis episode,I overlooked it and kept telling myself dat stefan is silas and he's a good person(maybe).

As for the Originals,Klaus needs koboko asap.
I mean after Elijah helped him in new Orleans,he had the audacity to Dagger My Elijah(that guy makes me swoon..especially wen he kills and his suit remains clean and neat grin )again.
*sigh*

Many thought S4 of tvd sucked big time but I can assure u dat S5 ll be good.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2013
To download the "vampire diaries" and "originals" episode..
Visit www.O2tvseries.com

Its now available.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2013
ella.b:
Visit www.O2tvseries.com

Its now available.

That thing na mobile version

How you go take watch that kin thing sef? undecided

BTW, what's with you and spoilers? angry
If I slap your nyash... angry

@thread, this premiere is better than the Revenge premiere on Tuesday. I especially loved Jeremy's kick äss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2013
The last time I watched Vampire Diaries was last year,that episode where Elena died and Stefan turned her....I didn't even know the other seasons are out...hmmmmmm cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2013
ella.b:
Visit www.O2tvseries.com

Its now available.

Thanks. Just downloaded. grin Went for the MKV version though.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

That thing na mobile version

How you go take watch that kin thing sef? undecided

BTW, what's with you and spoilers? angry
If I slap your nyash... angry

@thread, this premiere is better than the Revenge premiere on Tuesday. I especially loved Jeremy's kick äss

D mp4 is also clear for lappy tho smiley
Sorry bout d spoilers but I really dint give anything like dat..just tiny bits tongue

U really need to chk "the Originals" out.

Revenge premiere sucked for me,the writers ve to come up with a better storyline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.