Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President (23397 Views)

Keshi Got Carried Away By AFCON Success - Taribo West / ‘I Was Better Than Maldini’ - Taribo West / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by burkutu: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2013
arantess: no be small broda, mikel obi(26),real age 32(ask P Square), martins obafemi, taye taiwo, yakubu, aghahowa,chrisantus, stanley okoro....i could go on

yeah.....very sure about mikel.my sister who is now 30 was in the same class with mikels younger sister. n she was a year older than my sister.anyway,mikel's age reduction wasn't as bad as lets say nduka ugbade and philip osondu.na only 4yrs d guy reduce na
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Bawss1(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2013
agbalej: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][left][/left] let Taribo be pls, he has played his part!

Try applying that same logic to former rulers who stole public funds and see if it sits well with you.
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2013
HAH: I can remember when one of the golden eagles men that won the 2007 world cup came to check the house given to them by yaradua , he came with wife and two children.

So?? That dsnt signify anything undecided

1 Like

Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2013
Olodostein: This reminds me of a naija player that went on trials in the Netherlands and after being confirmed, was told that his bones or whatever would be tested for age verification, before morning, the guy bail cheesy. Anyways sha, it is not only Nigerian players that lie about their age.

Of course Taribobo, you do know what they are talking about. Face up to the music. Accept your mistake and take responsibility for your actions.

You are now in the ministry of Christ,old things have pass away, all things have become anew cool.
why would he accept? Oyinbo no dey cheat? Marion Jones was stripped of her Gold due to drugs,oyinbos cheat medically,why we cheat with age. All na cheating.
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by efosanice: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2013
the only reason this is coming out now, is because, he is a pastor, the devil knows how to attack people when they are doing the work of GOd, we all know they falsify ages, but now that he is a pastor, he should come out clean and let old things pass away. it is well
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by goldfish80(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2013
payless: Michael Essien enstranged father also claimed Essien is 37 years old. Imagine Samuel Eto claiming to be 30 wheareas he played at USA '94 at the age of 17. Kanu Nwakwo graduated from secondary school in Owerri in 1989 but he claimed he was 16 during Under 17 World Cup in Japan 1993. All these Nigerians and African players need to stop cheating.
I remember watching a spanish primera league game sometime ago, involving levante απϑ one other team. The commentator kept calling Martins 28year old, I laffed till I had stomach cramps. grin
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2013
I don talk am if Taribo who is a self proclaimed pastor is 28 den me na 19yrs old..naija una weludone
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2013
Is the man aware that Taribo West is a pastor and a well known man of God? See how people kari dey talk against a Pastor
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2013
I loved Taribo as a defender!! That guy sensational in the Super Eagles backline until that career ending dribble by Ebbe Sand of Denmark at the 98 World Cup, where we lost 4 - 1 to Denmark.
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by vislabraye(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2013
musiwa20: look at this 2 picture of the USA and nigeria soccer team.. You will notice that.. the legs of the USA team is longer from the pelvic area. while the nigerian have shorter from the pelvin..

the reason is the food the west eat compare to nigerian.. in the west people eat lower Carbohydrate food ... but more of protein food.. protein food grows the body.. highly Carbohydrate food do not make the body grow but strength mostly the muscle.. soccer players needs more muscle ..

and since nigerian have shorter pelvic to foot length.. they are more balance to the ground and people find it difficult to take the ball from them or push them down..

[img]http://english.ahram.org.eg/Media/News/2013/1/9/2013-634933584675950706-595.jpg[/img]

Una sabi speculate O. Which one be shorter pelvic to hip ratio for football? And na plentuy eba cause am. You deserve Nobel prize sha.
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2013
KK
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Ishilove: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2013
musiwa20: taribo did not lie.. that is taribo correct age.. take my word for it..
why would taribo lie over his age..

he is telling you his true age..

they were not telling lies.

this is why they perform well, it is call eba, it has high rate of Carbohydrate , so it makes them strong and play longer on the field of play..
food in north america make people weaker .. compare to eba.. it make people feel strong..

I became weaker when i stop eating eba.. even when i eat, i know it in my body..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/288033_eba_and_egusi_soup_jpg384b9bf2fa7b0cdd05c2092f8d9b877e
That's my man musiwa talking!!! cheesy

Eba for life baby! cheesy
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by naptu2: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2013
Reminds me of Peter Ogaba who played at Canada 87 when he was 13 years old and retired from football when he was 18 years old. smiley

1 Like

Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Ishilove: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2013
musiwa20: if you notice alot of nigeria men develop muscle like weightlighter even while they dont go for body training.. it is the work of eba..

the nigeria national team eat it alot.. they dont eat foreign food. because they make them weak.. but eba makes people very very very strong.
My guy it is true. That's why our garage touts are amongst the strongest in the world. I have satellite pictures backing my claim grin

Quote me cool
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Tolexander: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2013
Orikinla:

Bro, no go there.
I knew Kanu personally then when he was in camp and buying Agege bread for his breakfast near our house. grin
you had better not argue with oga musiwa!
He has the satellite pictures to back his claim.

1 Like

Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2013
The person making this claim is mad @ first. Football is not crickate,or basketball u can play till 40 nt to talk of 44. even if he change his age then to 28 it maybe he is 34 then or 33. i claim he was still playing good @ the age of 40,haba oyibo is he goal keeper? Bad belle o.
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Ishilove: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2013
musiwa20: if you feed the USA team with eba, they will perfom better on the field.. because they will not be weak.. 90 minute would look like 15 minute to them..

their energy level would triple because of high rate of Carbohydrate . If you doubt me.. a month before the world cup.. the USA team should feed its player with Eba.. and they will seen and measure the extreme energy rate of their players.
Lwkmd!!! Yelz o.

Chief musiwa is in top form cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Ishilove: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2013
musiwa20: look at this 2 picture of the USA and nigeria soccer team.. You will notice that.. the legs of the USA team is longer from the pelvic area. while the nigerian have shorter from the pelvin..

the reason is the food the west eat compare to nigerian.. in the west people eat lower Carbohydrate food ... but more of protein food.. protein food grows the body.. highly Carbohydrate food do not make the body grow but strength mostly the muscle.. soccer players needs more muscle ..

and since nigerian have shorter pelvic to foot length.. they are more balance to the ground and people find it difficult to take the ball from them or push them down..

[img]http://english.ahram.org.eg/Media/News/2013/1/9/2013-634933584675950706-595.jpg[/img]
Lwkmd!!! Rotfl! Lmao!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Musiwa no go kee person for NL cheesy cheesy
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by ckkris: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2013
Willzkid: Musiwa , any maps to support your claims
By the way, you seem to be taking this matter personally

Dem send you?
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by megareal: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2013
payless:

That means he graduated from secondary school in 1989 at the age of 13. LMAO
So what? I graduated secondary school at age 14. People judge my age based on that. They always add 4 to 6 years to me when suggesting my age and of course my looks don't help either. Let the whites leave our players alone. Whether they lie about their ages or not, as long as they can still deliver on the pitch, then there's no need for their rantings.

1 Like

Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by ckkris: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2013
Olodostein: This reminds me of a naija player that went on trials in the Netherlands and after being confirmed, was told that his bones or whatever would be tested for age verification, before morning, the guy bail cheesy. Anyways sha, it is not only Nigerian players that lie about their age.

Of course Taribobo, you do know what they are talking about. Face up to the music. Accept your mistake and take responsibility for your actions.

You are now in the ministry of Christ,old things have pass away, all things have become anew cool.

Bad belle?
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by ckkris: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2013
arantess: no be small broda, mikel obi(26),real age 32(ask P Square), martins obafemi, taye taiwo, yakubu, aghahowa,chrisantus, stanley okoro....i could go on

Mr perfect play your own na?
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by ckkris: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Yomieluv: Whites do it too medically,na part of the game,maradona cheated,marion jones,the list is endless,so they shouldn't claim saint when guilty of the same offence.they did what they know best,and we did what's best for us too.

Cheating is allowed in life,just don't be caught.
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by fitzmayowa: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Tolexander: samuel etoo didn't play in USA '94

He was the youngest player in france 1998 at [size=16pt]17years, 99days[/size]
He actually got it wrong...it was Rigobert Song who actually played at usa 94 and not eto

1 Like

Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by StOla: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Tolexander: samuel etoo didn't play in USA '94

He was the youngest player in france 1998 at [size=16pt]17years, 99days[/size]

The youngest Cameroonian at the France '98 world cup was Desire Job. He and Michael Owen where the youngest.

I doubt that Eto'o played at France '98. He played at Ghana/Nigeria 2000 at age 19.
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2013

You forgot "wonder boy" Bartholomew Ogbeche, who claimed he was 18years in 2002, while he was much older. He graduated from FGC OKIGWE in 95 and would have been at worst 16years. With his age falsification, it meant he graduated at 10! Trust me, I was 11 in 95 wink
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by TableLeg(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2013
musiwa20: if you feed the USA team with eba, they will perfom better on the field.. because they will not be weak.. 90 minute would look like 15 minute to them..

their energy level would triple because of high rate of Carbohydrate . If you doubt me.. a month before the world cup.. the USA team should feed its player with Eba.. and they will seen and measure the extreme energy rate of their players.

You are a bloody nuisance!
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by ckkris: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2013
Petbuk123: Kai,ds oyinbo dey craze? Una want make hm play well he do am,nw na 2 dey talk trash abt hs age,tel me ao many drugs per day una dey gv dos ppl,4 here we no send drugs,na fud b koko plus herbs,aftr dt na ghost mode.leave d pastor joooh

Next thing na to use their ashawo, lawyer, and satanic accountant collect all the money. And some e.diotic monkey go come naira e.land de claim.
Nonsense.
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by ckkris: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Table Leg :

You are a bloody nuisance!

By how?
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by ozodigboo(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2013
When i was at the Fed.Govt College, Enugu - i had an encounter with JJ Okocha.
This was early 1985 - i was in Class 2 [ JSS 2, whatever ] & a few weeks to my 13th birthday.
The occasion was the All Nigeria Secondary Schools Football tournament,. Anambra State .
Then, there was nothing like Enugu State.
FGC Enugu vs Nike Grammar School.
JJ came as a member of their school team [ he wasnt even their best player ] - but he was flamboyant because his elder brother was already playing in Germany, so he was comfortable financially.
I was one of the ball boys- i can say without any fear of backlash that JJ was about 4 - 5 years older than me.
When i later heard he claimed he was born 1973, i was like . . . SMH.

Kanu Nwankwo did his WAEC at the Holy Ghost College, Owerri in June 1989.
My cousin [ RIP ] was his classmate - he wasnt even the best player in his set.
That glory belonged to one NDIDI ANUMUNU, and possibly, EMEKA NWANNA.
[ smh at great players never to have played for Naija ].
I can say here, without any fear of backlash, that Kanu was born cc. 1971/72.

When JJ just broke into the USA 94 team, Taribo was known to have told the press that he saw it as a duty to protect JJ as his kid brother, to guide him to gradually find his feet in the Super Eagles.

4 Likes

Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by ozodigboo(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2013
When i was at the Fed.Govt College, Enugu - i had an encounter with JJ Okocha.
This was early 1985 - i was in Class 2 [ JSS 2, whatever ] & a few weeks to my 13th birthday.
The occasion was the All Nigeria Secondary Schools Football tournament,. Anambra State .
Then, there was nothing like Enugu State.
FGC Enugu vs Nike Grammar School.
JJ came as a member of their school team [ he wasnt even their best player ] - but he was flamboyant because his elder brother was already playing in Germany, so he was comfortable financially.
I was one of the ball boys- i can say without any fear of backlash that JJ was about 4 - 5 years older than me.
When i later heard he claimed he was born 1973, i was like . . . SMH.

Kanu Nwankwo did his WAEC at the Holy Ghost College, Owerri in June 1989.
My cousin [ RIP ] was his classmate - he wasnt even the best player in his set.
That glory belonged to one NDIDI ANUMUNU, and possibly, EMEKA NWANNA.
[ smh at great players never to have played for Naija ].
I can say here, without any fear of backlash, that Kanu was born cc. 1971/72.

When JJ just broke into the USA 94 team, Taribo was known to have told the press that he saw it as a duty to protect JJ as his kid brother, to guide him to gradually find his feet in the Super Eagles.
Re: Taribo Was 40 While Claiming 28 – Former Partizan President by ckkris: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2013
burkutu:

yeah.....very sure about mikel.my sister who is now 30 was in the same class with mikels younger sister. n she was a year older than my sister.anyway,mikel's age reduction wasn't as bad as lets say nduka ugbade and philip osondu.na only 4yrs d guy reduce na

Mikel holds number 12 shirt in world class chelsea, abeg go play for man u, abi you no wan shine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UEFA Have Opened An Investigation Into Barcelona's Accounts / Nigeria FF Boss Questions Caf's Awards Criteria After Moses Snub / Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.