Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan (25478 Views)

Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts / TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! / Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2013
darqly: Two things stand out for me in this saga. We don't speak to the right people when we have issues that can be thrashed out easily. As an ex banker I'm amazed and appalled that you didn't know the proper channels to follow to achieve speedy resolution.
Bollocks!!!!!!

So because he is an ex banker, he had to know the procedures or the sop's of the customer services department in a branch of the retail banking unit of another bank?

Some banks have over 1000 units spread across 100's of division and the op never mentioned that he worked in a branch as a clerical officer or a retail banker. Guy stop talking like an illiterate.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2013
saxywale:
Bollocks!!!!!!

So because he is an ex banker, he had to know the procedures or the sop's of the customer services department in a branch of the retail banking unit of another bank?

Some banks have over 1000 units spread across 100's of division and the op never mentioned that he worked in a branch as a clerical officer or a retail banker. Guy stop talking like an illiterate.

This has nothing to do with sop. There is hierarchy in EVERY corporate organization. If I go to customer care and they're faffing about, I ask to see their supervisor- works all the time. And he's based in Lagos where top management are scattered in several branches; even the daft modupe has a boss or line manager she reports to. Like I stated, he has gotten their attention albeit in terrorist fashion but at what cost? He has categorically labelled ALL staff of the bank thieves with the exception of top management. I'm surprised they didn't take the millions he turned over in the account instead.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2013
kasconi: Sir,
If u claim is valid,pls go to their website and look for the whistle blower. Drop ur complain there,i bet u it wil go straight to d MD. Your case b looked into thoroughly.
I met with a heavily strong team of the bank yesterday and I was quite impressed. We are nearly reaching a resolution
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2013
darqly:
This has nothing to do with sop. There is hierarchy in EVERY corporate organization. If I go to customer care and they're faffing about, I ask to see their supervisor- works all the time. And he's based in Lagos where top management are scattered in several branches; even the daft modupe has a boss or line manager she reports to. Like I stated, he has gotten their attention albeit in terrorist fashion but at what cost? He has categorically labelled ALL staff of the bank thieves with the exception of top management. I'm surprised they didn't take the millions he turned over in the account instead.

I chose to ignore your last response to me, but am again forced to address your annoying line of reason. Uncle darqly, am not one to get swept off by long grammar with no logic. Pray tell, how much hierarchy should OP approach after going to GTB's head office and was met by a lawyer in their legal department as he said? He even wrote a complaint letter. He gave names ( Osemota, Yakubu, Shola,Stella)and branches of the bank he had been to, which all yielded no result.All of which i suppose can be verified. yet, by your reckoning, that is still not enough?How much more stress should any responsible service providing institution put its client through? Yet you label his coming to social media as "terrorist fashion"? The mode of "terrorist fashion" used to mobilize populace and enthrone good change across the globe? As far as you are concerned, he should have just gone on to refund money he (said) he did not eat, and not challenge bad and shabby treatment (putting it mildly)? I find your mind an interesting research-able topic.Then you go further to say "I'm surprised they didn't take the millions he turned over in the account instead". Isn't it now obvious how your likes (bankers) reason? Will i be out of order if i call you a bloody thief? Mr.Darqly, tell your people to apologize to the OP. If the Top management was as nice to him as he said, then they most likely have found they were wrong, else they would have muzzled him with clear facts and gone on to prosecute him. we know how ruthless bank lawyers are when trying to recover funds.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Isn't it now obvious how your likes (bankers) reason? Will i be out of order if i call you a bloody thief?
Dude, you seem incapable of advancing your points without hurling invectives and making pointless accusations. This I'm willing to forgive as you had little to no control over your upbringing cheesy
Whether a customer is right or wrong, no right thinking organization will use its' might to shut the customer up for the sole reason of reputational damage, moreso in this case which is now in public glare.
Since you obviously suffer from selective amnesia, you may wish to refer me back to where I ever mentioned the op should refund 'money he never ate' or where I applauded gtb for shabby treatment of a customer. The gtb I know would have placed the staff in question on suspension or even terminated her appointment by now for not handling a simple service issue; staff have been fired for far much less.
Refrain from name-calling, it makes you sound petty and takes the gloss off any reasonable arguments you have.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
My guy Darqly. You Just dey fumble.Acting true to type like anyone without depth and contrived cyber intelligence, you choose to respond to only what you can Manouvre. Pls repond
1)What empirical study shows that only about 20 % clientele attracts 80% profit to any business.Pls explain how Dangote et all provide same products to same demographic at same price and yet only 20% of such customers end up bringing 80% profit.Like to know if i should burn my MBA cert as its earning disagrees with what you opined.
2) What other Hierarchy and proper channels should OP have explored after several verbal and documented complaints outside GT banks head offices and branches to its own officials? Abeg educate me
3) Sice when did it become an offence to use social media in prosecuting any (deemed fit) worthy cause(what you call terrorist fashion)?
4) Just how much stress should any individual go through before he or she gets proper attention to complaint at any GT bank?
5) You had labelled Nairalanders who hold contrary opinion to yours "TOUT"s and called your colleague Modupe "DAFT", are we to believe that you (like me) did not have best of upbringings grin? Your mum was perhaps busy servicing barrack privates so your family does not starve?
6) If you expressed surprise that OP's money was not taken by GB bank, i ask again, will i be wrong to call you and everyone with such mindset a bloody thief? An off-shoot from your poor upbringing perhaps?

More questions will definitely follow, however pls respond to these for a start. Lastly, am still searching to see where you condemned the allegedly bad service meted out to OP. Rather all you have largely been concerned about is GT's reputation and berated OP for bringing the matter here. Pls refer me to where you categorically condemn alleged complicity on GTs part. I dey wait

2 Likes

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
dude: My guy Darqly. You Just dey fumble.Acting true to type like anyone without depth and contrived cyber intelligence, you choose to respond to only what you can Manouvre. Pls repond
1)What empirical study shows that only about 20 % clientele attracts 80% profit to any business.Pls explain how Dangote et all provide same products to same demographic at same price and yet only 20% of such customers end up bringing 80% profit.Like to know if i should burn my MBA cert as its earning disagrees with what you opined.
2) What other Hierarchy and proper channels should OP have explored after several verbal and documented complaints outside GT banks head offices and branches to its own officials? Abeg educate me
3) Sice when did it become an offence to use social media in prosecuting any (deemed fit) worthy cause(what you call terrorist fashion)?
4) Just how much stress should any individual go through before he or she gets proper attention to complaint at any GT bank?
5) You had labelled Nairalanders who hold contrary opinion to yours "TOUT"s and called your colleague Modupe "DAFT", are we to believe that you (like me) did not have best of upbringings grin? Your mum was perhaps busy servicing barrack privates so your family does not starve?
6) If you expressed surprise that OP's money was not taken by GB bank, i ask again, will i be wrong to call you and everyone with such mindset a bloody thief? An off-shoot from your poor upbringing perhaps?

More questions will definitely follow, however pls respond to these for a start. Lastly, am still searching to see where you condemned the allegedly bad service meted out to OP. Rather all you have largely been concerned about is GT's reputation and berated OP for bringing the matter here. Pls refer me to where you categorically condemn alleged complicity on GTs part. I dey wait
@dude Darqly is on the payroll of GTB, it's obvious
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
@madejibo Anyone that doesn't kowtow to your line of thought is on gtb payroll and ergo a swindle or thief like you mentioned earlier. Fair enough; For the names I've been called and invocation of thunder on my head, I think I can claim 'something' from them once this is over and I forward them a transcript.

Kindly do us ALL one small favour: Let us in on the resolution reached by parties concerned once this is over. No need for intimate details, just give us the highlights of the settlement reached- For academic purposes.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by nanizle(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
me_for_you: I use GTBank and can only say those guys are getting really terrible. Last year or so, I made a withdrawal from their ATM in garki abuja, the machine trapped my card. I went there the following day they asked me to fill form for another card, took them 1 full month to give me d card and charged me 1k. Last good friday, same thing happened again. I had no money for easter. Went there and have filled another form, waiting for another 1 month and will be charged another 1k. All for their own faulty ATM. 3rd time, I will write to their MD whoever he is.
UBA just asked for a proof of identity, thereafter returned my debit card that was similarly trapped in their own ATM..... without me paying one kobo!
Jesus Christ! Did you say you paid N1000 to recover your card? How much come be new Debit card? Abi dem force you pay for NEW card? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by SORTER: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2013
For The fact that U can't pass a simple aptitude test N interviw to enable U secure a bank Job as U So Wish ..should not be a basis for this ur irrational generalising All Bankers as fradulent......Ur brain is still in ur head locate it N use it accordingly....ODE!
chiover: nawa for u o. So u can drink water from the cup without knowing? Bankers are too fraudulent.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dimcee(f): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2013
The op į̸̸̨§ just a thief, an average thief tha reap where they dont sow, your account was erroneoudsly credited and U̶̲̥̅̊ ran to atm to withdraw the money and i believed they called you to fund your account which made U̶̲̥̅̊ abandoned your current account and continue using only savings. We are not fools on nairaland bro, if you have a valid case plz sue the bank and stop making cheap 419 cry here.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by SORTER: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
This is where I av problem with U Igbos.......U must always look for trouble where there's None.....Olori Buruku
Mr. Globe:
modupe. why am I not surprised. Yoruba people are very unprofessional. Always bringing their bad manners into their profession.
@Op, I pity you sha. You didn't create a scene and disrupt all activities in the bank?

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
dude: Your mum was perhaps busy servicing barrack privates so your family does not starve?
Spoken like a true potty-mouthed Child. And you have the cojones to brag about an MBA? Dude, if you have an MBA, then I'm the prince of wales!!
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
darqly:
Spoken like a true potty-mouthed Child. And you have the cojones to brag about an MBA? Dude, if you have an MBA, then I'm the prince of wales!!
Over 24 hours later,and this is the best you can come up with? I laugh in gwari. grin grin grin
Bros,go sleep!
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
dimcee: The op į̸̸̨§ just a thief, an average thief tha reap where they dont sow, your account was erroneoudsly credited and U̶̲̥̅̊ ran to atm to withdraw the money and i believed they called you to fund your account which made U̶̲̥̅̊ abandoned your current account and continue using only savings. We are not fools on nairaland bro, if you have a valid case plz sue the bank and stop making cheap 419 cry here.
I am sure this what Gtb told u to come and write to save face, its left for them to prove otherwise. I don't need to prove my innocence.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Dude,Upload the mba and I'll show you how to pass your next gmat assessment grin grin
#sufferhead
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2013
darqly: Dude,Upload the mba and I'll show you how to pass your next gmat assessment grin grin
#sufferhead

Is these all you have in stock? Respond to my questions, and i assure you i will email scanned copy of my cert to you. That you lack the intellectual or academic competence to earn an MBA or even engage in any meaningful debate ( as has become obvious here) doesn't mean many us can't. Mr. Darqly, answer my questions and throw out all these face saving diversions. Nothing else will convince me you had proper 'upbringing'.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2013
dude:
That you lack the intellectual or academic competence to earn an MBA or even engage in any meaningful debate ( as has become obvious here) doesn't mean many us can't. Mr. Darqly, answer my questions and throw out all these face saving diversions. Nothing else will convince me you had proper 'upbringing'.
Like we say, this boy will not kill me cheesy If you were decent enough to backtrack, you'd see that your first 'intellectual' comment was to insult me directly after I posted on this matter. That was enough to let me know how shallow your reasoning is and I can't be bothered to debate with an empty gong. Your much hyped MBA seems to be the highlight of your career hence the need to refer to it as the panacea for ALL the world's troubles undecided
NB- I hadn't the foggiest idea that university of keffi has started MBA programmes grin because if you're Harvard trained, you can't be 'All container and no content'
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2013
darqly:
Like we say, this boy will not kill me cheesy If you were decent enough to backtrack, you'd see that your first 'intellectual' comment was to insult me directly after I posted on this matter. That was enough to let me know how shallow your reasoning is and I can't be bothered to debate with an empty gong. Your much hyped MBA seems to be the highlight of your career hence the need to refer to it as the panacea for ALL the world's troubles undecided
NB- I hadn't the foggiest idea that university of keffi has started MBA programmes grin because if you're Harvard trained, you can't be 'All container and no content'

Kai! Walahi, your ignorance is advanced and stupidity at its peak.Why is my MBA (which you grudgingly eventually acknowledged) tormenting your soul and causing you sleepless nights? ehn? You chose to magnify and glorify a comment i made in passing and made it your nightmare? Bros, they don't make many men like you oh ( in 'that' sense). And since Havard MBA's are your yardstick for measuring 'content' am i to understand that everyone in your genealogy (you inclusive) not Harvard trained are empty? Glad to see you could take out time to go research on my academic history. See how terrified you have become of me? Albeit, its takes even less than being 'Darqly' to uncover what route you swam. Simply admit you have been licked and have no answers to my questions. Only a 'Darqly' will bite your sour bread of excuses.Your badly battered ego wont let go i assume. Did GTB employ this fellow? Chei! Some mothers do have them
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dude, I laugh in Gbagyi grin grin
See how terrified you have become of me?
My world doesn't revolve around you thankfully.
Your badly battered ego wont let go i assume.
You've been trying to prove something to me all week, I don't have to prove zilch to you cool
Kai! Walahi, your ignorance is advanced and stupidity at its peak.Why is my MBA (which you grudgingly eventually acknowledged) tormenting your soul and causing you sleepless nights? ehn
More insults- a leopard can't shed it's spots dude, I can't blame you grin
Simply admit you have been licked and have no answers to my questions.
Licked? Dude, I have O levels vs The mba, I've done a damn good job I daresay.
Your badly battered ego wont let go i assume.

I'm tired dude, abeg free me grin grin I won't ever cross you again eh. I want to grade test scores now.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
darqly: Dude, I laugh in Gbagyi grin grin

My world doesn't revolve around you thankfully.

You've been trying to prove something to me all week, I don't have to prove zilch to you cool

More insults- a leopard can't shed it's spots dude, I can't blame you grin

Licked? Dude, I have O levels vs The mba, I've done a damn good job I daresay.

I'm tired dude, abeg free me grin grin I won't ever cross you again eh. I want to grade test scores now.

Keeping up with your weak and empty mind is Laborious. Arguing with you has no intellectual benefit. Enjoy!
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by phemmy26(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by phemmy26(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
dimcee: The op į̸̸̨§ just a thief, an average thief tha reap where they dont sow, your account was erroneoudsly credited and U̶̲̥̅̊ ran to atm to withdraw the money and i believed they called you to fund your account which made U̶̲̥̅̊ abandoned your current account and continue using only savings. We are not fools on nairaland bro, if you have a valid case plz sue the bank and stop making cheap 419 cry here.

if he actually withdrew the money like u said, he wouldnt have gone ahead with the meeting he had with the management "just saying"
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by docjuli(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
@madejibo any update?

Pele ooo.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2013
Madjeibo, yaya, akwai labari?
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2013
docjuli: @madejibo any update?

Pele ooo.
I have been able to withdraw my money left in my savings account not without paying 100 naira because I don't have an ATM (an ATM have no been issued), on the debit in my account they have said they will get back to me on further investigations, by and large they have been wonderful and I must commend Mr. Osa openly for a wonderful job but honestly I can't put a penny in that bank again, I can't also recommend the bank to my friends but I can recommend to my enemies so that their blood pressure will increase.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by skfa1: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2013
Nice one poster! I commend you for ur courage,its gud that u didn't give up the fight. Meanwhile dnt ever go back to that modupe bank o, #justathought
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Seen this letter before still makes absolute no sense to me because I still don't know how I withdrew the claimed 60, 000. In your letter to me dated April 19, 2013, you stated I deposited the sum of 10,200 and your staff wrongfully posted the sum of 102,000 on the 27th of May 2007 and I withdrew the money on the same day via ATM, please NOTE that 27th of May, 2007 was a Sunday, makes me wonder if Gtb opens for customers on Sundays as at 2007. Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th of May, 2007 were public holidays declared by the Obasanjo government to celebrate President Yaradua's inauguration.
Between 2007 till date I have re activated my accounts twice and no one brought this to my notice. No one. It's either you have employed incompetent members of staff or your bank is very fraudulent. I was never for one day called that there is a debit in my account.
Your letter claims I used an ATM to withdraw 60, 000 and my account had a debit balance of 49, 732.17 on may 27, 2007 (Sunday) and up to march 2012 no one has called me. I guess you have bunch of either incompetent or fraudulent staff. Till today no proof of such ATM withdrawal.

I really hope you look at this, I went into a meeting with your staff on the 5th of April this year and they lifted the ban on my savings account (that was blocked due to the debit in my current account) left to me this is an admittance of error. I have since removed my last kobo from your bank but I will do everything to clear my name.

If I was running from your bank like your letter claimed, I wouldn't have transacted millions of naira through your bank between 2008 and 2012, and thousands of dollars through my domiciliary account. 

For a bank I highly respected so much in the past to make false accusations about me is a big shame.

Thank you, 

Ajibola Akinsete 
Sent from my iPad

On 22 Apr 2013, at 06:55 PM, Complaints <complaints@gtbank.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Ajibola Akinsete,

Thank you for contacting Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.

Please find attached our response letter to your complaint on the above subject matter.

The hard copy of this   letter has been dispatched to you. 

Kind Regards.

Kingsley Odiase 
Complaints Unit, Compliance Group
Guaranty Trust Bank plc
Tel: 01-7409964 | Web: www.gtbank.com

Wouldn't you rather bank with us?

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any use of the email by you is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately

<MR. AJIBOLA AKINSETE0002.pdf>
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by cold(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2013
Splendid!Awesome! Wonderful!@op,two thumbs for you..waaay up!

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2013
madejibo: Seen this letter before still makes absolute no sense to me because I still don't know how I withdrew the claimed 60, 000. In your letter to me dated April 19, 2013, you stated I deposited the sum of 10,200 and your staff wrongfully posted the sum of 102,000 on the 27th of May 2007 and I withdrew the money on the same day via ATM, please NOTE that 27th of May, 2007 was a Sunday, makes me wonder if Gtb opens for customers on Sundays as at 2007. Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th of May, 2007 were public holidays declared by the Obasanjo government to celebrate President Yaradua's inauguration.
Between 2007 till date I have re activated my accounts twice and no one brought this to my notice. No one. It's either you have employed incompetent members of staff or your bank is very fraudulent. I was never for one day called that there is a debit in my account.
Your letter claims I used an ATM to withdraw 60, 000 and my account had a debit balance of 49, 732.17 on may 27, 2007 (Sunday) and up to march 2012 no one has called me. I guess you have bunch of either incompetent or fraudulent staff. Till today no proof of such ATM withdrawal.

I really hope you look at this, I went into a meeting with your staff on the 5th of April this year and they lifted the ban on my savings account (that was blocked due to the debit in my current account) left to me this is an admittance of error. I have since removed my last kobo from your bank but I will do everything to clear my name.

If I was running from your bank like your letter claimed, I wouldn't have transacted millions of naira through your bank between 2008 and 2012, and thousands of dollars through my domiciliary account. 

For a bank I highly respected so much in the past to make false accusations about me is a big shame.

Thank you, 

Ajibola Akinsete 
Sent from my iPad

On 22 Apr 2013, at 06:55 PM, Complaints <complaints@gtbank.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Ajibola Akinsete,

Thank you for contacting Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.

Please find attached our response letter to your complaint on the above subject matter.

The hard copy of this   letter has been dispatched to you. 

Kind Regards.

Kingsley Odiase 
Complaints Unit, Compliance Group
Guaranty Trust Bank plc
Tel: 01-7409964 | Web: www.gtbank.com

Wouldn't you rather bank with us?

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any use of the email by you is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately

<MR. AJIBOLA AKINSETE0002.pdf>
How can I make a deposit on a Sunday?
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by ifyalways(f): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2013
Na wao.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
I had previously sent you this letter via a hard copy through GTBANK PLOT 635 AKIN ADESOLA OPERATION 1 at 2:38pm  April 24, 2013

24th April, 2013

The Manager,
Complaints Unit,
G.T.B
Lagos

Dear Sir,
                  RE: YOUR ACCOUNTS WITH THE BANK
I received two letters from the bank the first dated 19th of April,  2013 and the second dated 23rd of April 2013. The first letter claims that on the 27th May, 2007, I deposited into current account the sum of N10,200.00and in error your incompetent staff (as your letter claims) credited my account with the sum of N102,000.00

Well from records 27th may 2007 was a Sunday and from my little knowledge GtTB Awolowo Branch Ikoyi, do not open to customers as at 2007. When I noticed this I sent a reply on the 22nd of April, 2013 and I got the second, miraculously the bank realised that the date was wrong and another staff had typed the date in error. This letter now stated I deposited the N10,200.00 on the 25th May, 2007.

The two letters claimed immediately I noticed the N102,000, I rushed to the ATM and withdrew N60,000 on the 27th of May, 2007 or 25th of May, 2007 (depending on which letter is true)
Let me state categorically here (like I have always done) I never withdrew such money so, I find your letters very offensive.

Your letters also claimed my account was thrown into debit of N49, 732.17 as a result of the reversal of the  N60,000.00 I withdrew. A debit that accrued interests to N273,732.17  as at today nearly six years later. Your letter also claim I abandoned these accounts because of the debit status. I believe this accusation is false, because I never knew about this debit status till march, 2012, 5 years later through a phone call from Modupe (a staff). In between the 5 years, I have re-activated my accounts twice, transacted with GTB to tunes of millions both in Naira and Dollars, I have given people references for account opening, yet no one informed me of the debit status.

I see your letters as a deliberate attempt to cover up the fraudulent activities of members of staff of GTB bank
Even though you have released my money your bank illegally blocked and have withdrawn the last kobo I have in GTB, I totally reject your letters and this is a stain to my integrity.

Thank You

Ajibola Akinsete

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.