Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan (25477 Views)

Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts / TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! / Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
acidtalk:

Great to know.
If ONLY Nigerians can always come together and speak in one voice condemning the injustice meeted on the poor and helpless in the society.

Now unto round two, give us the fool name of the pros*titute banker called Modupe and others so that we can help them return to the labour market faster.

Mr Acid did you mean "full name"? grin
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
okpanachil: @ OP I wish to say here that the bank should have notified you from the very first day the transaction was reversed/cancelled but my guess is they tried to reach u but couldnt but if they didnt then it was wrong on their part however you said you were once a banker,I find it very funny that you could even behave like this because if truly u were in the banking industry you would know that your behaviour is very wrong.Do you know some poor staff was made to pay for your acts?You said you abandoned GTBank because of poor services and also because you were with another bank in 2007 but after you left your bank(for watever reason)you went back to GTbank (am sure their services had improved then)So convenient for you considering that was the same time this transaction took place.

This whole idea of the customer is always right really gives me the creeps @ tyms else how does one explain the fact that despite what you did you still have the effrontery to come here and talk rubbish?Because there are some bad eggs in the industry doesnt make everybody a thief.Its funny how customers run to the bank demanding an explanation each time they perceive a 10kobo debit difference (quoting their account balances to the last kobo) but never bother to check whenever it is a credit difference.

I have heard a story of someone even going for thanksgiving in church for a breakthrough when all that really happened was a wrong credit posting into his account.How many of us have ever thought that the difference between 100k and 1mm is just one zero while the difference in value is 900,000?Very many persons just see such as a share of their own national cake not knowing that some poor guy somewhere is taking the heat.Ok request fro your statement but you claim banks doctor statements,was this what you learnt during your days in the banking industry?

How do you spend money that is not yours and then come back here to cry wolf and many of us here are asking him to go to court and all that,then people wonder y there is so much financial corruption and increasing moral decadence in this country.

@Op search deeply within your heart and am sure you will remember when this happened.I advice you to go and payback at least the principal sum you took rather than this mudslinging you are doing cos it wont take you anywhere.

ok one of the main reasons I reactivated my accounts in 2010 was because I always wanted to use my Dom to receive money from my brother abroad, since I was no more a bank staff my previous place of employment will charge me more than what Gtb will charge me. Previously the bank I worked didn't use to charge me because I was a staff. I also said somewhere in this trend that I used my account in 2008 when I was travelling to buy PTA since at the time only Gtb was selling PTA. I still always ask this if I ran away from the bank because I stole money in 2007 why will I ever come back to put millions in it? Ok let me answer for you, I lack bad memory abi? As a former staff of a bank once there is a wrong posting we call the account holder at the EOD, not 5 years later, we even visit the contact address, but they never did. u said they tried reaching me but they never got through, but in 2010 when I was wrongly twice debited for a MasterCard I did not request for Gtb got through to me easily, I have been using my number since dec 2001. I don't expect people to accept my story, but let the bank prove other wise. The said transaction is in my statement and I have never denied it because I believe when my account went dormant they used my account for fraudulent activities. It is left for the bank to prove otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by meforyou1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
"madejibo: I got a call from Gtb at 18:27 hours via telephone no 012770847 that my monies in both my savings and Dom accounts will be accessible to me tomorrow and my account will be unblocked, this conversation was recorded"
Op, your case is near completion. But please I need you to tender an unreserved apology to the said modupe. In all my dealings with corporate entities I refrain from from mentioning any staff's name. The staff legitimately acts for the company. Before modupe turns to another oga at the top. Watched blackberry girls the other day, and one of the girls was boasting "I have subscribed to nairaland" and it's been proven that nairaland is more popular than twitter in nigeria. Do use this medium and apologise. And all the best
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by acidtalk: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
ukchy:

Gtb internet is the most fraudulent.I have an account with them and requested for ATM card to use to pay for my ACCA exam,after the payment i had 75k balance 2 days after my payment around 2.35am i recieve a debit alert of 26k pos transaction and around 5.34am another debit of 22k. i rushed to the bank as early as 7am to report the incident and also block my card and the customer service lady kept me waiting for close to 1 hr when i was waiting i got another alert of 11k and rushed to her immediately and show her before she block the card.I created a scene in the branch and as well as note down the name of the customer service lady which i use to sue the bank and the lady.I followed it up to the later after 2month my money was returned to me and i withdrew everything i have there and close the account.People should be very careful how they use GTB Atm online because those their IT guys are thief's..Olee Olee and i dont trust any Nigeria atm card again and will never use it..

Call me Illeterate, Old school or archiac but one thing is certain I CAN NEVER USE ATM IN NIGERIA.I don't even activate one nonesense internet banking. I take my time and walk into the bank to do whatever foreign or local transfer even if it spans into millions.

I have seen a young man commit suicide because all his money was cleared through internet banking in this Nigeria.

GT Bank now employ ARMED ROBBERS instead of bank workers all because they want to cut cost, they keep employing this criminals as contract staff.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
me_for_you: "madejibo: I got a call from Gtb at 18:27 hours via telephone no 012770847 that my monies in both my savings and Dom accounts will be accessible to me tomorrow and my account will be unblocked, this conversation was recorded"
Op, your case is near completion. But please I need you to tender an unreserved apology to the said modupe. In all my dealings with corporate entities I refrain from from mentioning any staff's name. The staff legitimately acts for the company. Before modupe turns to another oga at the top. Watched blackberry girls the other day, and one of the girls was boasting "I have subscribed to nairaland" and it's been proven that nairaland is more popular than twitter in nigeria. Do use this medium and apologise. And all the best
apologies for what? For her being rude to me?
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by acidtalk: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
ukchy:

Gtb internet is the most fraudulent.I have an account with them and requested for ATM card to use to pay for my ACCA exam,after the payment i had 75k balance 2 days after my payment around 2.35am i recieve a debit alert of 26k pos transaction and around 5.34am another debit of 22k. i rushed to the bank as early as 7am to report the incident and also block my card and the customer service lady kept me waiting for close to 1 hr when i was waiting i got another alert of 11k and rushed to her immediately and show her before she block the card.I created a scene in the branch and as well as note down the name of the customer service lady which i use to sue the bank and the lady.I followed it up to the later after 2month my money was returned to me and i withdrew everything i have there and close the account.People should be very careful how they use GTB Atm online because those their IT guys are thief's..Olee Olee and i dont trust any Nigeria atm card again and will never use it..

Call me Illeterate, Old school or archiac but one thing is certain I CAN NEVER USE ATM IN NIGERIA.I don't even activate one nonesense internet banking. I take my time and walk into the bank to do whatever foreign or local transfer even if it spans into millions.

I have seen a young man commit suicide because all his money was cleared through internet banking in this Nigeria.

GT Bank now employ ARMED ROBBERS instead of bank workers all because they want to cut cost, they keep employing this criminals as contract staff.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by cold(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
^^@oga me for you that won't be necessary.There's definitely more than one Modupe working for GTBank. However,i'd urge the op to refrain from divulging her full names as he is being egged on by some posters.
@op,don't forget to let us in on how it all went down eventually. Maybe their ratings might just go up a notch IMO.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by acidtalk: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Brand_new:

Mr Acid did you mean "full name"? grin

You don come again shey?
Well yes I meant full name but since they are all "fooools" so maybe that grammatical error will pass.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ok let me tell you guys why I won't believe the bank statement, I will give a real life scenario. A man was in UK and a staff of a bank where I worked withdrew 700k from the mans account pretending to the teller that the account holder was upstairs in her office, the silly teller too paid believing her, now the man came back and denied such transaction. The transaction was right there in his statement, showing a customer a statement is not enough proof that the bank is right. I believe the bank should have other documentary evidences to back up a bank statement with Gtb has REFUSED to show me.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by lorenzos1: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2013
But @Op don't u recive monthly emails on your statement of accounnt,or sms alert for transactions on your account..I once wworked with the bank but left for masters,belive you me,if you have so many customers tto attend to like they do,you wld not really be able to satisfy them all,but I don't think aany sane banker wld want to be rude to a customer (don't you know that you are the one paying their salary)..you claim you wwere once a banker,why didn't you jst apply your banking knowledge to address this issue instead of coming to post here...if you didn't withdraw the money am sure they won't accuse you(there was definetly a debit in your account)..dunno why I see this as just another flimsy attempt to defame the the bank..things do go wrong in banking transactions and u shld know that cause it is human like you that post..but evvryy transaction has a document and your bankers would willingly show them to you as prove when things like this come up..There is more to your story...!
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2013
acidtalk:

You don come again shey?
Well yes I meant full name but since they are all "fooools" so maybe that grammatical error will pass.
lol! I think "fool name" is adequate enough lmao! grin
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by acidtalk: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2013
madejibo: Ok let me tell you guys why I won't believe the bank statement, I will give a real life scenario. A man was in UK and a staff of a bank where I worked withdrew 700k from the mans account pretending to the teller that the account holder was upstairs in her office, the silly teller too paid believing her, now the man came back and denied such transaction. The transaction was right there in his statement, showing a customer a statement is not enough proof that the bank is right. I believe the bank should have other documentary evidences to back up a bank statement with Gtb has REFUSED to show me.

OP, though I was with you all along (thank God you will get your money back) but SHUT UP!!! All you bankers (ex and present) are all ROGUES.

Na Karma catch up with you jare. Talk true, you sef don steal customer money before when you dey work for bank.

Karma like they say, serve you your meal hot and spicy.

Make I warn you, no go that Allen branch again oh! Because that mumu Modupe and her armed robber colleagues go dey plan for you, na big setup dem go arrange for you so don't let greed mislead you. As far as GT is now concerned, you should be super careful in your transactions with them henceforth.

Now pay 10% of the total unfroozen amount in your account to me.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by meforyou1(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2013
madejibo: apologies for what? For her being rude to me?
if we to list the names of all the public and private staff that have been rude to us, the comments here will get to about 1000 pages. I'm a public servant and u are an ex-banker, our names may prominently feature here too. Gtbank's ATM has trapped my card twice (they are still unto the 2nd), have met some of their officials, waiting, but refrain from mentioning names. So simply saying sorry for mentioning modupe's name is adequate
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2013
lorenzos1: But @Op don't u recive monthly emails on your statement of accounnt,or sms alert for transactions on your account..I once wworked with the bank but left for masters,belive you me,if you have so many customers tto attend to like they do,you wld not really be able to satisfy them all,but I don't think aany sane banker wld want to be rude to a customer (don't you know that you are the one paying their salary)..you claim you wwere once a banker,why didn't you jst apply your banking knowledge to address this issue instead of coming to post here...if you didn't withdraw the money am sure they won't accuse you(there was definetly a debit in your account)..dunno why I see this as just another flimsy attempt to defame the the bank..things do go wrong in banking transactions and u shld know that cause it is human like you that post..but evvryy transaction has a document and your bankers would willingly show them to you as prove when things like this come up..There is more to your story...!
that's the funny thing between 2007 and may 2012 I never received any form of alerts on the monthly debit interests, but as soon as we started dragging this stuff since may 2012 I started getting alerts on the monthly debit interests,
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by acidtalk: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2013
me_for_you: if we to list the names of all the public and private staff that have been to us, the comments here will get to about 1000 pages. I'm a public serveant and u are an ex-banker, our names may prominently feature here. Gtbank's ATM has trapped my card twice (they are still unto the 2nd), have met some of their officials, waiting, but restrain from mentioning names. So simply sorry for mentioning modupe's name is adequate

You drunk?
Modupe na your sugar mummy abi na your shagging her still dey make her meet her target? The bit*ch needs to be disgraced.

I know you all will critisize me but I NEVER have any Iota of pity for these bankers when they booth them out and send them into the labour market (in the name of downsizing).

Most of them live very fake life and are so so insultive when on duty. If you no get confidence you will almost bow to them.

Their papa! Me I no dey even gree for any of them. From Bank to Telecoms operator, eatery, shopping mall and other places, I am Always in control oh! As far as I know I work hard and genuinely for my money which in turn they use it to pay your salary, you dare not get rude to me. I will throw it back to you in no time.

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by andyanders: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2013
me_for_you: "madejibo: I got a call from Gtb at 18:27 hours via telephone no 012770847 that my monies in both my savings and Dom accounts will be accessible to me tomorrow and my account will be unblocked, this conversation was recorded"

Apologize for what?Debiting his account and calling him thief? Haba. It is good her name is mentioned here, that is why they all have their name tag
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by seyibrown(f): 12:43am On Apr 05, 2013
lorenzos1: But @Op don't u recive monthly emails on your statement of accounnt,or sms alert for transactions on your account..I once wworked with the bank but left for masters,belive you me,if you have so many customers tto attend to like they do,you wld not really be able to satisfy them all, but I don't think aany sane banker wld want to be rude to a customer (don't you know that you are the one paying their salary)..you claim you wwere once a banker,why didn't you jst apply your banking knowledge to address this issue instead of coming to post here...if you didn't withdraw the money am sure they won't accuse you(there was definetly a debit in your account)..dunno why I see this as just another flimsy attempt to defame the the bank..things do go wrong in banking transactions and u shld know that cause it is human like you that post..but evvryy transaction has a document and your bankers would willingly show them to you as prove when things like this come up..There is more to your story...!

Many Nigerian bankers are more than ruuuuuuuuuuude to customers! It is a fact that we all know! I had a not so nice experience with GTB in 2005 or 2006 when I went to pay money into a friend's account. The Lady who attended to me was sooooooooooo rude. I could do business with them but I chose not to due to my unpalatable experience with them.

I gather that things are changing with customer service in NIgeria for the better but it is always sad when those who are employed to assist customers harrass, belittle and insult their customers. The bad attitude is not only found in the Banking industry.

When a service provider is misbehaving, vote with your feet! Give their business to a competitor!

The cashless society idea is a great thing but the authorities need to do more to protect the customer from fraud.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by skfa1: 2:16am On Apr 05, 2013
Wonder shall never end!

I want to believe that GTB workers or staffs are on this thread.

Let us not forget that there are two sides to a coin.

For real,customer service is poor in Nigeria.

I remember when I requested for a new card in the UK,i wasnt charged but when I requested in Nigeria I was charged.

Sometimes in the night Eco bank will deduct my account, one day i got angry,I went to the bank and withdrew all my money.

The lady called me on phone after i left the bank and said "I want you to come back to the bank now and bring back 1k for your balance,I WANT YOU NOW!". She was rude to me on fone. I just laughed.I told her that cos of this rudeness to customers and deducting my money thats why I withdrew all my money,everyday people fight in their bank and im not used to that. She paid 1k into my account to balance the account using my name to pay the money and alert was sent to me.That is total impersonation. This want to make me believe that the bankers can doctor your account. I wont rule that out at this junction.

If it is true that the guy called the op a thief in the banking hall,then thats not fair enough. Im sure this case can be settled. If the op is sure that he/she didnt take the bank money, then he/she should get a lawyer immediately and the bank should be ready to provide all the necessary document for example statement of account and agreement letter regard the loan collected.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by sakabien: 3:38am On Apr 05, 2013
sammoR: u know I'll truly like 2see this in d press n watch d facts unfold. I'll bet 100k dis op will hide eventually cos I can see exactly wat happened. loan turned to money paid in2 acct which he ate. apparently he's misrepresentin facts. pls go 2d press, I'm so so sure he will never. ole jati jati, I repeat!!
u re very correct,i had posted wrongly into an acct b4 and dis ole customer collected it and stopped using d acct.Na God catch dis one
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by obi2012: 4:08am On Apr 05, 2013
mumu, dont u see the case has been resolved and the money returned to the OP? why will someone come on a public internet forum to lie about money that he didnt chop?

sakabien:
u re very correct,i had posted wrongly into an acct b4 and dis ole customer collected it and stopped using d acct.Na God catch dis one
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by obi2012: 4:08am On Apr 05, 2013
apologize for what? are you mad?

me_for_you: if we to list the names of all the public and private staff that have been to us, the comments here will get to about 1000 pages. I'm a public serveant and u are an ex-banker, our names may prominently feature here. Gtbank's ATM has trapped my card twice (they are still unto the 2nd), have met some of their officials, waiting, but restrain from mentioning names. So simply sorry for mentioning modupe's name is adequate

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 05, 2013
for me i can never use internet banking in this world. i use only zenith atm presently. i refuse to collect atm for my gtb,uba and fcmb. i rarely use them.
for op. watch ur back. infact stop using the bank aftet u get ur money.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2013
In life there are gud and bad ppl every where,its same we have in d bank.and I don't agree with d OP saying his staatement was not given to him.NOBODY,I repeat NOBODY has a right to hold ur statement,walk into any branch,don't tell d CIS person person d issue u have,just request for ur statement,its either sent to ur mail or printed out for u and if u have d internet bankin,you can print it out urself.
For poor crapy services,I kind of agree becos GTB is now into retail banking,which was not before.a teller dat attends to only like 20 customers is made to attend to over 200 ppl(annoying arrogant,half literate nigerians,who believ becos their money is in d bank they can talk anyhow,act anyhow and shld be treated politely).when I use to b a staff I always tell myself to calm down,dis wat am paid for,to take their shit.I understand sum ppl are rude naturally,but if one person is been rude to u,just turn to d next.
If u have an issue and a staff is bhaving anyhow,u have d right to complain and if indeed ure right,they wld caution such staff.I miss been in d banking sector thou because I learnt a lot of patience there and I noticed ppl are generally envious of bankers(they are fraudsters,they live a fake life).
I've had issues with account in d uk and it was sorted with patience,half of d naija's they shout anyhow in d bank wen they get there they are very humbled ppl dat becos u feel u can trust d system more,so in nigeria we are always on d defensive.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2013
hotD: In life there are gud and bad ppl every where,its same we have in d bank.and I don't agree with d OP saying his staatement was not given to him.NOBODY,I repeat NOBODY has a right to hold ur statement,walk into any branch,don't tell d CIS person person d issue u have,just request for ur statement,its either sent to ur mail or printed out for u and if u have d internet bankin,you can print it out urself.
For poor crapy services,I kind of agree becos GTB is now into retail banking,which was not before.a teller dat attends to only like 20 customers is made to attend to over 200 ppl(annoying arrogant,half literate nigerians,who believ becos their money is in d bank they can talk anyhow,act anyhow and shld be treated politely).when I use to b a staff I always tell myself to calm down,dis wat am paid for,to take their shit.I understand sum ppl are rude naturally,but if one person is been rude to u,just turn to d next.
If u have an issue and a staff is bhaving anyhow,u have d right to complain and if indeed ure right,they wld caution such staff.I miss been in d banking sector thou because I learnt a lot of patience there and I noticed ppl are generally envious of bankers(they are fraudsters,they live a fake life).
I've had issues with account in d uk and it was sorted with patience,half of d naija's they shout anyhow in d bank wen they get there they are very humbled ppl dat becos u feel u can trust d system more,so in nigeria we are always on d defensive.
oga read my posts very well I have never said the bank has refused to give me, the transaction is right there in the statement. All I need is further proof like the teller or ticket I used to pay the said 10'200 that was wrongly posted to 102,000. The footage of the ATM withdrawal transaction, that's all. If there was fraud on any account it is always in the statement the only thing that exonerates the bank from such frauds is further edvidences
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2013
THIS THREAD HAS MADE ME REALISE WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE JUST KEEP QUIET ON THE INJUSTICE DASHED ON THEM. I HAVE COME HERE SINCERELY TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW ABOUT MY PLIGHT I HAVE BEEN FACING FOR OVER A YEAR AS A CAUTION TO OTHER BANK USERS ESPECIALLY GTB, I HAVE BEEN LABBELLED OLE BY SOME, SOME HAVE CALLED ME LIAR, SOME BELIEVE I AM AN OPPORTUNIST, ETC. IN SOME PEOPLE'S EYES I THE INNOCENT HAVE BECOME THE ACCUSED, GOD DEY. I FEEL LIKE A YOUNG LADY THAT WENT TO REPORT SHE WAS RAP.EDAT THE POLICE STATION AND A POLICE OFFICER CAME OUT AND SAID "SEE THE KIND SKIRT YOU WEAR WHY MAN NO GO RA.PE YOU". I IMPLORE NIGERIANS TO COME OUT AND TALK ANY FORM OF ABUSE DISHED TO THEM. WE DESERVE THE BEST.

6 Likes

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by kokorodudu(f): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2013
So Mr. GTBank, I'm happy your case is finally fixed. What are you going to do next? Which bank are you sure wouldn't chance you again? Standard Chartered or Stanbic?
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2013
kokorodudu: So Mr. GTBank, I'm happy your case is finally fixed. What are you going to do next? Which bank are you sure wouldn't chance you again? Standard Chartered or Stanbic?
am not Mr GTB madam, lol, but I use zenith right from 2006. Even though they have high charges they are very reliable and careless mistakes aren't done
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darellone: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2013
madejibo: THIS THREAD HAS MADE ME REALISE WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE JUST KEEP QUIET ON THE INJUSTICE DASHED ON THEM. I HAVE COME HERE SINCERELY TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW ABOUT MY PLIGHT I HAVE BEEN FACING FOR OVER A YEAR AS A CAUTION TO OTHER BANK USERS ESPECIALLY GTB, I HAVE BEEN LABBELLED OLE BY SOME, SOME HAVE CALLED ME LIAR, SOME BELIEVE I AM AN OPPORTUNIST, ETC. IN SOME PEOPLE'S EYES I THE INNOCENT HAVE BECOME THE ACCUSED, GOD DEY. I FEEL LIKE A YOUNG LADY THAT WENT TO REPORT SHE WAS RAP.EDAT THE POLICE STATION AND A POLICE OFFICER CAME OUT AND SAID "SEE THE KIND SKIRT YOU WEAR WHY MAN NO GO RA.PE YOU". I IMPLORE NIGERIANS TO COME OUT AND TALK ANY FORM OF ABUSE DISHED TO THEM. WE DESERVE THE BEST.

Whats my business with you and how would your issue benefit all NLanders? If you believe that your claim is valid, kindly get a good lawyer and file a court suit against the Bank for defend instead of crying like a baby on NL.

Moreover, If you get your issues resolved today, would you ask us for our account numbers?

Oga, park well and spare us.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by IncomeTutor: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2013
This is a matter of conscience. If you withdrew money
above what you believe you have in the account, you
are morally bound to find out where the largesse is
coming from. It is the same way you will react if a
debit comes to your account when you know you don't owe
the bank.

Somebody make a mistake and somebody should correct it.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darellone: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2013
[b][/b]Toyota Sienna 2005 for Sale

3.3L V-6 230 HP engine
5-spd auto transmission w/OD
150 amp alternator
582 amp battery with run down protection
Gas-pressurized rear shocks
Steering cooler
Front vented disc brakes
Body-colored front and rear bumpers
Body-colored bodyside moldings
Side impact beams
2 door curb lights
Illuminated entry
Oil pressure warning
Battery warning
Key warning
Low fuel warning
Low washer fluid warning
Door ajar warning
Bulb failure warning
Trunk/liftgate ajar warning
Service interval warning
Low tire pressure warning
4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS)
Center high mounted stop light
Driver and passenger airbags
4 doors
Seating capacity of 7
Driver and passenger front armrests
Rear removeable captain seats
Adjustable rear head restraints
Front & rear reading lights
Front and rear cupholders
Covered bin instrument panel storage
Interior concealed storage
AM/FM stereo, seek-scan
CD Player
Heated rear windshield wiper park
Rear defroster

Price: N1.8M

[b]Toyota Sienna 2005 for Sale

3.3L V-6 230 HP engine
150 amp alternator
Steering cooler
Front vented disc brakes
Side impact beams
2 door curb lights
Illuminated entry
Oil pressure warning
Battery warning
Key warning
Low fuel warning
Low washer fluid warning
Door ajar warning
Bulb failure warning
Service interval warning
4 doors
Seating capacity of 7
AM/FM stereo, seek-scan
CD Player
Rear defroster

[/b]Toyota Sienna 2005 for Sale

3.3L V-6 230 HP engine
150 amp alternator
Steering cooler
Front vented disc brakes
Side impact beams
2 door curb lights
Illuminated entry
Oil pressure warning
Battery warning
Key warning
Low fuel warning
Low washer fluid warning
Door ajar warning
Bulb failure warning
Service interval warning
4 doors
Seating capacity of 7
AM/FM stereo, seek-scan
CD Player
Rear defroster

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2013
hope i wont discontinue using this bank so?
already diamond bank is tempting. Last thing i want is someone waking up saying am owing with no evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.