Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan (25481 Views)

Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts / TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! / Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darellone: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
madejibo: Even though you have released my money your bank illegally blocked and have withdrawn the last kobo I have in GTB, I totally reject your letters and this is a stain to my integrity. 

You are very funny... grin
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dailydolla4u(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
@DIMCEE please Madam GTB, What do you have to say now? Like Nigeria Info FM Abuja, always say- I'm Listing...! I'm affffin in Chinese..chu chuggggggggg
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 10:06pm On May 08, 2013
Dear Sir,
I do not understand the magical transactions going on in my current account as I am not aware of such transactions, please what is going on? My account is still in debit, can I close these accounts? I am tired of your magical transactions

Thank you,

Ajibola Akinsete

08-May-2013
Dear   AKINSETE,AJIBOLA
Guaranty Trust Bank eLectronic Notification Service (GeNS)

We wish to inform you that a Credit transaction occurred on your account with us.

The details of this transaction are shown below:
Transaction Notification

Account Number : 0002565148
Transaction Location : 635 AKIN ADESOLA
Description : REVERSAL OF CHARGES
Amount : 60,000.00
Value Date : 08-May-2013
Remarks : REFUND
Time of Transaction : 06:15 PM
Document Number : 311

The balances on this account as at  06:17 PM  are as follows;
Current Balance
:
-280,457.62 Naira
Available Balance
:
-280,457.62 Naira

Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank plc

"Your Internet Banking user ID and password, ATM card number and PIN are confidential and should never be disclosed to anyone".

Kindly log on to our website www.gtbank.com OR 
Call GTConnect on 0700 GTConnect (0700 482666328), 01 448 0000, 0803 900 3900 or 0802 900 2900 for more information.
NB:
Our notification service sent this mail to you using a default setting and the information you supplied to us when your account was opened.
If you wish to limit the type of mails you receive or the email address(es) in use, please send an email to us by clicking on the link below:
Send a Mail to Guaranty Trust Bank eLectronic Notification Service (GeNS)

08-May-2013
Dear   AKINSETE,AJIBOLA

We wish to inform you that a Credit transaction occurred on your account with us.

Transaction Notification

Description : INTERBRANCH CLEARING SUMMARY
Amount : 230,725.45
Value Date : 08-May-2013
Time of Transaction : 06:30 PM

The balances on this account as at  06:33 PM  are as follows;
Current Balance
:
-49,732.17 Naira
Available Balance
:
-49,732.17 Naira

"Your Internet Banking user ID and password, ATM card number and PIN are confidential and should never be disclosed to anyone".

Kindly log on to our website www.gtbank.com OR 
Call GTConnect on 0700 GTConnect (0700 482666328), 01 448 0000, 0803 900 3900 or 0802 900 2900 for more information.
NB:
Our notification service sent this mail to you using a default setting and the information you supplied to us when your account was opened.
If you wish to limit the type of mails you receive or the email address(es) in use, please send an email to us by clicking on the link below:
Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad

On 3 May 2013, at 05:05 PM, Olaniyi Alao <olaniyi.alao@gtbank.com> wrote:

Dear Ajibola Akinsete,

Please be informed that the debit interest complaint on your current account is currently being addressed.

Kindly note that we will get back to you on the debit interest complaint.

Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.

Olaniyi Alao
Complaints, Compliance Group
Guaranty Trust Bank plc
22/24 Catholic Mission Street, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +234-1-7409964 | Web: www.gtbank.com

----- Original Message -----
To: Olaniyi Alao <olaniyi.alao@gtbank.com>
Cc: Complaints <complaints@gtbank.com>
Sent: Fri, 03 May 2013 12:51:01 +0100 (WAT)
Subject: Re: YOUR ACCOUNTS WITH THE BANK

I have still not got a respond from your bank, sad, very sad. You keep sending me debit interest alerts for money I never collected. For money you claimed in one of your letters that I paid in on a Sunday, these debit interests alerts wasn't coming before May 2012. Please this has to stop. Stop covering up your fraudulent members of staff and the bank's errors with lies. 

Thank You,

Ajibola Akinsete

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Apr 2013, at 04:42 PM, Olaniyi Alao <olaniyi.alao@gtbank.com> wrote:

Dear Mr.  Ajibola Akinsete,

Please be informed that we acknowledge receipt of your e-mail.

Kindly note that we will get back to you on the issues raised in your letter.

Olaniyi Alao
Guaranty Trust Bank plc
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 10:14pm On May 08, 2013
Please what kind of transaction is Reversal Of Charges with a Remark of Refund, the second transaction is "INTERBRANCH CLEARING SUM" with a remark of Refund. Hmm na wao
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 8:43pm On May 10, 2013
[/b]VINDICATED[b]

GTB a bank of errors, they credited me 49k without anyone paying into my account 

10-May-2013
Dear   AKINSETE,AJIBOLA

Transaction Notification

Account Number : 0002565155
Amount : 49,732.17
Value Date : 10-May-2013
Time of Transaction : 05:18 PM

The balances on this account as at  05:20 PM  are as follows;
Current Balance
:
49,808.15 Naira
Available Balance
:
49,808.15 Naira

Kindly log on to our website www.gtbank.com OR 
Call GTConnect on 0700 GTConnect (0700 482666328), 01 448 0000, 0803 900 3900 or 0802 900 2900 for more information.
NB:
 Then 30 mins later they realised their mistake after my call to them and they reversed it

10-May-2013
Dear   AKINSETE,AJIBOLA

Transaction Notification

Time of Transaction : 05:35 PM

The balances on this account as at  05:41 PM  are as follows;
Current Balance
:
75.98 Naira
Available Balance
:
75.98 Naira

Call GTConnect on 0700 GTConnect (0700 482666328), 01 448 0000, 0803 900 3900 or 0802 900 2900 for more information.
NB:
Then they now credited my current account with same amount to nill off the debit their fraudulent staff created

10-May-2013
Dear   AKINSETE,AJIBOLA

Transaction Notification

Time of Transaction : 05:35 PM

The balances on this account as at  05:41 PM  are as follows;
Current Balance
:
75.98 Naira
Available Balance
:
75.98 Naira

NB:

Finally they called to apologise that they have cleared the whole mess they created and expect me not to talk again, but this is not the end, if they were so sure I stole their money why are they nilling off my accounts? Banks never dash pple money even if it is 1kobo
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 4:21am On May 11, 2013
Oga, since you're still aggrieved that your 'Image' has been tarnished, you may wish to seek redress in a court of law. You've vowed not to bank with them again- tis your money, tis your choice.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2013
Madjeibo,

DO NOT attempt going to withdraw the money posted to you. It is no error. I very much suspect they are trying to lure you into a trap and eventually get even with you. Alternatively, go and simply close the account and end further correspondence with them.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by kamalahmed(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2013
Mr. man, why do you allow yourself to be abuse? but you said you once work in a bank before? and you don't know communication procedure?

1. Let me tell you, many people lost their good case with commercial bank at CBN CONSUMER PROTECTION DESK because they failed to make their complain approprately to the appropriate authority.

2. Mr. man,i am very annoyed with the way and manner modupe, her friend and every staff in the bank called you thief, it means ' you have been useless ' by these idiot bankers.

3. Mr. Man, you open the account at allen avenue, then the person you have case with is the BRANCH MANAGER, YOU SUPPOSE TO WRITE TO THE BRANCH MANAGER TO LAY YOUR COMPLAIN AND DEMAND FOR THOUROUGh INVESTIGATION WITHIN A WEEK (you write with authority and like a serious customer). then, the manager know how to go about it, nothing concern you with Modupe or anybody else.

4. you also said you go to THE LEGAL DEPT and control dept AT GTB HEAD OFFICE, that is rubbish, you don't need that. thy don't know you. it is your branch manager that know you and responsible to sort the matter out within a week.

5. if within a week, the manager cannot sort it out, then you write to the MD at the Head office (through the customer care (if they have), and give the copy of all your correspondence with the branch manager to the MD at head office for investigation and establish the truth.

6. if after 1 week, no response, you write reminding letter, and wait again for a week.

7. If all these failed to address your cry, then you write t the CBN consumer protection department at abuja, to resubmit your complaints for investigation and back it up with all the copies of letters you ve written to the branch managers and head office and copy of their responses if theres any. submit all these to CBN.

8. CBN will study if in 1 week and call them to order, and as well get back to you.

9. my brother, your problem will be solve in 2 week and you can even claim damages for the incovineince they make you to pass through.

10, by these above argument, you ve exausted all avenue from the branch manager to the Head office and finally to the CBN.

mr. man, you do need any court or lawyer, CBN consumer protection is established to sort out all customer problems in two weeks and withoput partial. and whatever judgement they pass, no commercial banks they born well not to implement immediately.

finally, many of us allow ourself to be cheated because will did not pay attention to 'formal communication', any of your communication to your bank must be formal and direct to the BANK MANAGER. ANYTHING NOT IN WRITTEN not forman and it can be denied.

now, since your problem started, you never once write to the branch manager? then you ve not make any complaints, you only succeeded waisting your time all these while.

sorry
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 12:37pm On May 13, 2013
kamalahmed: Mr. man, why do you allow yourself to be abuse? but you said you once work in a bank before? and you don't know communication procedure?

1. Let me tell you, many people lost their good case with commercial bank at CBN CONSUMER PROTECTION DESK because they failed to make their complain approprately to the appropriate authority.

2. Mr. man,i am very annoyed with the way and manner modupe, her friend and every staff in the bank called you thief, it means ' you have been useless ' by these idiot bankers.

3. Mr. Man, you open the account at allen avenue, then the person you have case with is the BRANCH MANAGER, YOU SUPPOSE TO WRITE TO THE BRANCH MANAGER TO LAY YOUR COMPLAIN AND DEMAND FOR THOUROUGh INVESTIGATION WITHIN A WEEK (you write with authority and like a serious customer). then, the manager know how to go about it, nothing concern you with Modupe or anybody else.

4. you also said you go to THE LEGAL DEPT and control dept AT GTB HEAD OFFICE, that is rubbish, you don't need that. thy don't know you. it is your branch manager that know you and responsible to sort the matter out within a week.

5. if within a week, the manager cannot sort it out, then you write to the MD at the Head office (through the customer care (if they have), and give the copy of all your correspondence with the branch manager to the MD at head office for investigation and establish the truth.

6. if after 1 week, no response, you write reminding letter, and wait again for a week.

7. If all these failed to address your cry, then you write t the CBN consumer protection department at abuja, to resubmit your complaints for investigation and back it up with all the copies of letters you ve written to the branch managers and head office and copy of their responses if theres any. submit all these to CBN.

8. CBN will study if in 1 week and call them to order, and as well get back to you.

9. my brother, your problem will be solve in 2 week and you can even claim damages for the incovineince they make you to pass through.

10, by these above argument, you ve exausted all avenue from the branch manager to the Head office and finally to the CBN.

mr. man, you do need any court or lawyer, CBN consumer protection is established to sort out all customer problems in two weeks and withoput partial. and whatever judgement they pass, no commercial banks they born well not to implement immediately.

finally, many of us allow ourself to be cheated because will did not pay attention to 'formal communication', any of your communication to your bank must be formal and direct to the BANK MANAGER. ANYTHING NOT IN WRITTEN not forman and it can be denied.

now, since your problem started, you never once write to the branch manager? then you ve not make any complaints, you only succeeded waisting your time all these while.

sorry

oga who told you I never wrote the Branch Manager?
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 10:16pm On May 13, 2013
Dear Sir,

I have seen through SMS and email alerts that my current is at 0.00, but as I do not have an ATM card (I don't intend to have soon) and I have not checked from your bank (as the branches close to me are always jam packed with little ill mannered staff) I can not confirm the status/balance. I have learnt not to rely on just SMS or Email alerts. When I can summon the courage to enter your branch I will confirm.

I will also say I am discussing with people (media practitioners, lawyers etc) to see how I can address the insults and humiliation your bank has dished out to me so freely.

Thank You

Ajibola Akinsete

Sent from my iPad

On 13 May 2013, at 02:40 PM, Olaniyi Alao <olaniyi.alao@gtbank.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

As discussed on Friday evening, please be informed that the debit interest on your current account has been addressed.

Kindly note that your current account currently stands at a N0.00 balance.

Please confirm the status of your account and provide a feedback at your earliest convenience.

Olaniyi Alao
<gtcrystal.gif>
Guaranty Trust Bank plc

Wouldn't you rather bank with us?
<gtcashless.png>
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any use of the email by you is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.

On 08/05/2013 20:51, ajibola akinsete wrote:
Dear Sir,
I do not understand the magical transactions going on in my current account as I am not aware of such transactions, please what is going on? My account is still in debit, can I close these accounts? I am tired of your magical transactions

Thank you,

Ajibola Akinsete

08-May-2013
Dear   AKINSETE,AJIBOLA

Transaction Notification

Transaction Location
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by ifyalways(f): 11:57pm On May 13, 2013
@Madejibo,you are leaving a lot of private,sensitive information here.If i were you,I would edit out certain things before posting here ie email address,names,account number,etc .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.