Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan (25474 Views)

Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts / TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! / Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2013
madejibo: I got a call from Gtb at 18:27 hours via telephone no 012770847 that my monies in both my savings and Dom accounts will be accessible to me tomorrow and my account will be unblocked, this conversation was recorded
OYA MAKE SURE U WITHDRAW EVERYTHING THERE AND CLOSE HE ACCOUNT

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Amdoyin(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Get a competent lawyer nd charge 2 court or better stil, report 2 cbn authority. Dats wat most bankers of nowadays does....
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2013
Anything is possible in Nigeria.
If you can i suggest you contact a lawyer fast. No need for story!
Even if they mistakenly paid cash into your account and you withdrew it as they said then they should provide proof of such transaction.Besides why are they just telling you now?
But if the media can actually print this your story, you would get a quicker response, cos nobody wants to be a scape goat and it would save you legal hassles.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by lomaxx: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2013
Rubbish GTB. Same bank whose staff take delight in defrauding unsuspecting customers.
When I and my colleagues had Agbami scholarship, our joys knew no bounds when we realised that GTB was Agbami's bank of choice for the issuance of ATM CARDS preloaded with the scholarship award money. GTB used to have a good name. It didnt take long for us to realise that GTB and its staff are fraudsters.
The bank was supposed to issue the awardees an ATM card which the scholarship money is loaded already. Some of us awardees were issued empty cards. No money. Agbami had released the funds for all awardees. Some GTB staff collaborated to steal the money.
And did I also mention that those of us that were lucky to have finally been paid had to suffer more losses. GTB makes withdrawals on my scholarship funds without reason - bunch of thieves!!! I was paid by Agbami again on december 2012- 200k. I went to confirm with my ATM card. The money was there smiling at me from the machine. I returned the following week to withdraw 100k o buy books i needed for school, insufficient balance smiled at me. GTB robbed me of 120k. I approached their branch in Uyo to make my complaints. Dont they all have very rude customer care representatives? The rubbish woman gave her dose of GTB's normal laissez-faire attitude to customers.
This bank has been defrauding both customers and students of their hard earned money. I will advise anyone - for the safety of your money- avoid this bank.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by somebody(f): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2013
lomaxx: Rubbish GTB. Same bank whose staff take delight in defrauding unsuspecting customers.
When I and my colleagues had Agbami scholarship, our joys knew no bounds when we realised that GTB was Agbami's bank of choice for the issuance of ATM CARDS preloaded with the scholarship award money. GTB used to have a good name. It didnt take long for us to realise that GTB and its staff are fraudsters.
The bank was supposed to issue the awardees an ATM card which the scholarship money is loaded already. Some of us awardees were issued empty cards. No money. Agbami had released the funds for all awardees. Some GTB staff collaborated to steal the money.
And did I also mention that those of us that were lucky to have finally been paid had to suffer more losses. GTB makes withdrawals on my scholarship funds without reason - bunch of thieves!!! I was paid by Agbami again on december 2012- 200k. I went to confirm with my ATM card. The money was there smiling at me from the machine. I returned the following week to withdraw 100k o buy books i needed for school, insufficient balance smiled at me. GTB robbed me of 120k. I approached their branch in Uyo to make my complaints. Dont they all have very rude customer care representatives? The rubbish woman gave her dose of GTB's normal laissez-faire attitude to customers.
This bank has been defrauding both customers and students of their hard earned money. I will advise anyone - for the safety of your money- avoid this bank.

These are serious accusations - how can 120,000 naira disappear from your account like that. Contact their complaints team and the relevant CBN contact. I know GTB is very inefficient but this is a new low.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by j4jj: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2013
I jst hope all ds problems being encountered by GTb is nt as a result of the exit of the former MD Fola Adeola!!! Cos I hv a friend workin @ gtb nd has been tellin me a whole lot of things d succesor is perpetrating and because of this, the key personnel wants to fall his hand
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
Two things stand out for me in this saga. We don't speak to the right people when we have issues that can be thrashed out easily. As an ex banker I'm amazed and appalled that you didn't know the proper channels to follow to achieve speedy resolution. You may have gotten a response for now owing to the negative publicity you have generated here, but I assure you it's a phyrric victory. Nonetheless, learn whatever lessons you can to protect yourself and your finances. I also expect gtbank to close your account in the interest of all parties concerned.
Secondly, and more noteworthy is the amount and intensity of vitriol thrown at bankers at any single opportunity. As soon as the original poster said his piece,the rest of the world suddenly realised they had been shortchanged at one time or the other by Gtbank or bankers in general. Worst still is the attitude to generalise every one in the industry a Thief, an allegation 99% of respondents are unable or unwilling to back with facts. Even touts on this forum have the effrontery to call a banker names because they received a debit alert they cannot understand...laughable really. For the likes of acidtalk, those who trample on the sensibilities of anyone on the other side of the counter or desk because you are a 'customer', perish the notion that you are King or that you pay staff salary. In reality, only 20% of customers bring 80% of profit to any business. That 20% doesn't need to remind us they are kings....We know they Are!

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
darqly: Two things stand out for me in this saga. We don't speak to the right people when we have issues that can be thrashed out easily. As an ex banker I'm amazed and appalled that you didn't know the proper channels to follow to achieve speedy resolution. You may have gotten a response for now owing to the negative publicity you have generated here, but I assure you it's a phyrric victory. Nonetheless, learn whatever lessons you can to protect yourself and your finances. I also expect gtbank to close your account in the interest of all parties concerned.
Secondly, and more noteworthy is the amount and intensity of vitriol thrown at bankers at any single opportunity. As soon as the original poster said his piece,the rest of the world suddenly realised they had been shortchanged at one time or the other by Gtbank or bankers in general. Worst still is the attitude to generalise every one in the industry a Thief, an allegation 99% of respondents are unable or unwilling to back with facts. Even touts on this forum have the effrontery to call a banker names because they received a debit alert they cannot understand...laughable really. For the likes of acidtalk, those who trample on the sensibilities of anyone on the other side of the counter or desk because you are a 'customer', perish the notion that you are King or that you pay staff salary. In reality, only 20% of customers bring 80% of profit to any business. That 20% doesn't need to remind us they are kings....We know they Are!

Your stupidity is really amazing.The first few lines of your comments seem to be making sense till you imported that weird logic of 20% customers = profit.So why does your bank ( as it is obvious you are a foolish banker like Modupe) even bother retaining the other 80% if they are of little or no profit value? If the other 80% are low profit worthy, then its simple arithmetic that they are most likely a source of waste of resources and ultimately,loss.So why stick with them anyway or endure their usual complaints? What you seem to be saying is that the other 80% does not matter and should perhaps go to blaze.The same attitude you see on the faces of ECOBANK staff in Wuse 2 branch, near glo office. I will be interested in knowing why i get usual debits on my accounts even when both accounts individually hold less than a million naira, yet one faulty logic spinning banker says we are of no profit value. My undergraduate business class taught me that 'the business of business is business',i.e, profit.Not all of us are fooled by the 'we are here to serve you' cliche promoted by many of these banks and other corporate institutions.What research or statistics indicates that only about 20% of customers bring 80% profit to any business as u asserted?If you are so confident of your position, pls shed the toga of online anonymity and lets take it up. Don't come here to do a messy PR job for Modupe and GT Bank
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Dude, I'm not disappointed at your response. Banality is rife on this forum. It's apparent you're still a minor; your inability to engage in conversation civilly speaks volumes and is quite pathetic. Please remain anonymous for YOUR sake cool
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
darqly: @Dude, I'm not disappointed at your response. Banality is rife on this forum. It's apparent you're still a minor; your inability to engage in conversation civilly speaks volumes and is quite pathetic. Please remain anonymous for YOUR sake cool

See am? You refused to even comment on the issues i raised. Abegi go siddon. Am not fooled by the face saving verbal engagements and obvious diversion
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by mykeeikeng: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
walesmann: Going through these posts has been very interesting. GTBank is a Bank dear to my heart , so it will be very difficult for me to believe the complaint in its entirety.

A careful analysis of the post would reveal some very salient facts:

(1) The poster to me seems to know more than he has revealed here
(2) This looks like a case of wrong credit into the poster's account which he must have spent in error
(3) GTBank staff should not have gotten a customer this aggrieved for him to have resorted to this medium. This is looking like a case of "you didnt treat me right , I will show you" kind of action by the customer
(4) The topic is misleading. The question to the poster is "Did you at any time withdraw more than you have saved in your account". A review of your statements would reveal this.
(5) There was an erroneous credit of N102,000 into poster's GTBank account , and he spent N60,000 from that erroneously. The most honorable thing to do is to pay back.

I have a strange feeling this whole post is about getting back. It has become a Nigerian thing to believe that an erroneous posting by a Bank is like having a share of the national cake. Most Nigerians do not even know this is a criminal act. GTBank is an ethical Bank. My experience with them over the last 15 years has shown that they are not even too proud to apologise when they make a mistake.

Let us not kill one of the greatest things that is happening to Nigeria at the moment. GTBank is one corporate entity in Nigeria that is doing things rightly without resorting to any form of criminality , and should be encouraged. Our emotions aside , the poster should attempt to level with us here and tell us the real truth about how the "loan" came about rather than resorting to a PHD approach.

@ Walesmann , your post , to me is really the main issue. I believe all men of reason need not go beyond your post to really understand what must have happened in this case.

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
mykeeikeng:

@ Walesmann , your post , to me is really the main issue. I believe all men of reason need not go beyond your post to really understand what must have happened in this case.

Have you and walesmann been following this thread? The guy has repeatedly answered these same set of questions. The bank should confirm or deny his allegations.

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by lonamy: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
If GTbank guys have access to Nairaland, I believe they can have enough leaves to borrow from the contents of this page. No bank banks it better than first bank. Erin lomo for life. All these new generation banks, hun uh!!! yo better be very careful.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by mykeeikeng: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Is there anything to deny or confirm here ? Honestly it is really painful to see people resorting to mob actions in an attempt to denigrate a good thing . The facts are not hidden at all from all the posts I have read. The poster abandoned the account after his account was blocked because he "chopped" money that did not belong to him. Some years after , he got an inflow , and suddenly the account became useful to him.

No amount of facts distortion should becloud our sane judgement really.

We should not join this guy in his attempts at justifying daylight dishonesty.

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
lonamy: If GTbank guys have access to Nairaland, I believe they can have enough leaves to borrow from the contents of this page. No bank banks it better than first bank. Erin lomo for life. All these new generation banks, hun uh!!! yo better be very careful.

Better pay seun for this advertorial grin
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by dude(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
mykeeikeng: Is there anything to deny or confirm here ? Honestly it is really painful to see people resorting to mob actions in an attempt to denigrate a good thing . The facts are not hidden at all from all the posts I have read. The poster abandoned the account after his account was blocked because he "chopped" money that did not belong to him. Some years after , he got an inflow , and suddenly the account became useful to him.

No amount of facts distortion should becloud our sane judgement really.

We should not join this guy in his attempts at justifying daylight dishonesty.

To start with, why did the bank wait that long (few years later) to take any action at all? Before opening an account, you are usually required to fill in certain details, like home/ office address's, telephone number ETC? So why was he not contacted to make refund of whatever he 'chopped'? Pray,tell why the bank did not take legal action against OP for his fraudulent withdrawal of funds that were not his? The shoddiness of GTB is obvious, (if all of these is true anyway). You cant adequately convince me on waiting years and hoping the individual makes deposit before you recoup your supposed stolen funds. What if he never uses that account again,suppose he dies nko? Much as am being careful in condeming GTB, there are many questions begging for answers. Pls tell your people to clean up their act if this is true.Dont come here with all these annoying posts sir

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by afolabisegun(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Gtb still remain the best bank In Nigeria
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by darqly(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
See am? You refused to even comment on the issues i raised. Abegi go siddon. Am not fooled by the face saving verbal engagements and obvious diversion
Dude what issues did you raise save for the revelation that your etiquette is probably the same as your business knowledge? I made an assertion; If you needed facts, you'd have asked. But you chose to be what you evidently are. I don't do roadside fights, in reality or virtually.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Psalter: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
While I sympathize with you on your predicament, I must state clearly that if indeed the said money was wrongly credited into your account, you are liable to pay. This is the position of the law and there are several decided cases on that. Be that as it may, it behoves on the bank to oblige you with relevant documents as a way of proving that the said sum was wrongly paid into your account. I'll suggest that engage the service of a lawyer to handle this matter for you.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by somebody(f): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
darqly: Two things stand out for me in this saga. We don't speak to the right people when we have issues that can be thrashed out easily. As an ex banker I'm amazed and appalled that you didn't know the proper channels to follow to achieve speedy resolution. You may have gotten a response for now owing to the negative publicity you have generated here, but I assure you it's a phyrric victory. Nonetheless, learn whatever lessons you can to protect yourself and your finances. I also expect gtbank to close your account in the interest of all parties concerned.

I know some good bankers but truth is in Nigeria a lot of the bankers are VERY FRUSTRATED and take it out on the customers. The last time I entered a GTBank branch, I almost left the place in tears. I live in the UK and have a few accounts here and one in the US....never ever have I been spoken to like that before. And this was something that wasn't even my fault...like really? I won't go as far as calling GTBank thieves because they have never stolen from me but it is very unprofessional of a banker to call a customer names like onigbese...like wtf? Where does that happen if not in Nigeria. There has clearly been a mix up with this guy's account but no one has been thorough enough to get to the bottom of it instead they have resorted to name calling. That is my problem with GTBank, they don't seem to appreciate their customers.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by simpledude: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
mykeeikeng:

@ Somebody , do you really think anybody working in a corporate environment would call anybody Onigbese? The original poster was just out to carry out a hatchet job on the Bank.

The things that have made sense to me here were the posts by @Mykeeikeng and @ Walesmann. How on earth could the poster be demanding for ATM camera pictures for a transaction he carried out in 2007? How many bank ATMs were fitted with cameras as at then? He knew the possibilities of retrieving the camera pitcures were remote which was why he was basing his argument on that .

Just like the @OP is requesting the Bank for some confidential customer information which I believe the Bank or its staff may not be willing to provide publicly , can the @OP provide us here his statements of accounts for the referenced period? We shall see whether we would see the credit of N102,000 there or not. And whether there was also a withdrawal of N60,000 or not.

Claiming that he was not the person that withdrew the N60,000 from his account is a different ball game entirely. Was he not aware of the debit ? why didnt he query the Bank then if he is now claiming ignorance of the withdrawal. How I wish and hope that the Bank somehow shames this fraudulent fellow.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
Let me come down hard on some mothe-r-f-uc-kers that on this Nairaland that have called me names on this thread. I know you are new recruits for GTB that's why you just talk thrash on this thread. I met your ogas today at the 8th floor of your head office and unlike you eediots they were so warm and friendly and we are nearly close to reaching a truce. Really impressed with the team I met, you eediots shouting on nairaland are the fraudsters in GTB soiling the names of the founding fathers of the bank. You a-s-s-holes stealing customers pin and info to hack people's account. God go catch you someday.

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by simpledude: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
madejibo: Let me come down hard on some mothe-r-f-uc-kers that on this Nairaland that have called me names on this thread. I know you are new recruits for GTB that's why you just talk thrash on this thread. I met your ogas today at the 8th floor of your head office and unlike you eediots they were so warm and friendly and we are nearly close to reaching a truce. Really impressed with the team I met, you eediots shouting on nairaland are the fraudsters in GTB soiling the names of the founding fathers of the bank. You a-s-s-holes stealing customers pin and info to hack people's account. God go catch you someday.

Why would those so-called ogas not attempt to reach a truce with you when you have been busy mudslingling the Bank that they have struggled through the years to build. At least if everybody has been talking thrash to you , you know the truth in your heart of hearts. It was so clear even from your orginal post that you were only seeking to reap where you did not sow .

May your conscience judge you . May the blood of the innocent teller that had to pay for your dishonest acts hang on your neck. May the almighty God apportion to you the right measure that your dishonest deeds deserve. Amen !
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
simpledude:

Why would those so-called ogas not attempt to reach a truce with you when you have been busy mudslingling the Bank that they have struggled through the years to build. At least if everybody has been talking thrash to you , you know the truth in your heart of hearts. It was so clear even from your orginal post that you were only seeking to reap where you did not sow .

May your conscience judge you . May the blood of the innocent teller that had to pay for your dishonest acts hang on your neck. May the almighty God apportion to you the right measure that your dishonest deeds deserve. Amen !
I guess I wrote this too http://fairygodsister./2013/04/02/gtb-and-me-short-story/

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by 175(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2013

Make thunder fire u. End of Commente!

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by okpanachil: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Op Y do i get the feeling that you just want to rubbish the image of the bank here?I read through the link you supplied of another complain by a customer.Kindly note that your complain and that of Fairy sister are two very different complaints.Your complain was that the bank was trying to swindle you which is very false(considering that you most likely made that withdrawal) meanwhile the lady was complaining of a service issue.It is worthy to note here that service issues arise in evry organisation but the point is how you resolve it.While not trying to make excuses for the bank or her staff,I dare to say that Gtbank is a big organisation at least within the Nigerian context and so for an organisation of its size and magnitude,issues will always come up afterall its Humans and not Robots that occupy those seats in the offices.
Also You seem to be leveraging on the fact that afterall some other customer made other complaints about the bank hence you think you re justified.Stop vilifying the bank and her staff in the name of getting some justification you would never earn.
This is not to say that Gtbank doesnt have her own issues as the long queues and that familiar cliche`our link is down have started at the banks again.I hope the management of the bank can hear the plight of their customers. Better do something fast about that your link that is always going down.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
okpanachil: @Op Y do i get the feeling that you just want to rubbish the image of the bank here?I read through the link you supplied of another complain by a customer.Kindly note that your complain and that of Fairy sister are two very different complaints.Your complain was that the bank was trying to swindle you which is very false(considering that you most likely made that withdrawal) meanwhile the lady was complaining of a service issue.It is worthy to note here that service issues arise in evry organisation but the point is how you resolve it.While not trying to make excuses for the bank or her staff,I dare to say that Gtbank is a big organisation at least within the Nigerian context and so for an organisation of its size and magnitude,issues will always come up afterall its Humans and not Robots that occupy those seats in the offices.
Also You seem to be leveraging on the fact that afterall some other customer made other complaints about the bank hence you think you re justified.Stop vilifying the bank and her staff in the name of getting some justification you would never earn.
This is not to say that Gtbank doesnt have her own issues as the long queues and that familiar cliche`our link is down have started at the banks again.I hope the management of the bank can hear the plight of their customers. Better do something fast about that your link that is always going down.
like I said we are on the verge of resolving it, if Gtb was my father's bank I will write the same thing about the bank, it is anyone's opinion to feel I am the guilty party. I have no beef for Gtb. Absolutely not, if the small boys and girls in the branches can emulate the people (their ogas) I met today Gtb will be a great bank, the small boys (I guess you are part of them) should stop trying to swindle gtb's customers pls.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by cold(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2013
simpledude:

Can you just STFU and stop spewing fuckery!It is idiotas like you that have made people tar everyone working at GTB with the same brush even though we know there are some really nice people over there.The bloke has made it unequivocally, abundantly & categorically clear nothing of the sort happened you're still here swearing for your immediate family whilst the issue is being sorted. Nonsense!
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by geshbuck: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2013
this story is quite pathetic n I feel ur pain. However, we can't ascertain its authenticity bearing in mind dat ur statement of account should have solved the saga. Also banks bear d wrath of bad loans dat are above 9 digits in fewer yrs not to mention a minute amount. Also, d loan documentation and others should have solved all these. Finally, having the knowledge dat GTB is one of d most organized banks in d system, I find it difficult to believe dis story.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by kasconi: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2013
Sir,
If u claim is valid,pls go to their website and look for the whistle blower. Drop ur complain there,i bet u it wil go straight to d MD. Your case b looked into thoroughly.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by kasconi: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2013
Sir,
If ur claim is valid,pls go to their website and look for the whistle blower. Drop ur complain there,i bet u it wil go straight to d MD. Your case b looked into thoroughly.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by skfa1: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2013
simpledude:

@ Somebody , do you really think anybody working in a corporate environment would call anybody Onigbese? The original poster was just out to carry out a hatchet job on the Bank.

The things that have made sense to me here were the posts by @Mykeeikeng and @ Walesmann. How on earth could the poster be demanding for ATM camera pictures for a transaction he carried out in 2007? How many bank ATMs were fitted with cameras as at then? He knew the possibilities of retrieving the camera pitcures were remote which was why he was basing his argument on that .

Just like the @OP is requesting the Bank for some confidential customer information which I believe the Bank or its staff may not be willing to provide publicly , can the @OP provide us here his statements of accounts for the referenced period? We shall see whether we would see the credit of N102,000 there or not. And whether there was also a withdrawal of N60,000 or not.

Claiming that he was not the person that withdrew the N60,000 from his account is a different ball game entirely. Was he not aware of the debit ? why didnt he query the Bank then if he is now claiming ignorance of the withdrawal. How I wish and hope that the Bank somehow shames this fraudulent fellow.

You are just posting here like someone with no brain at all.

Trust me,this cooperate organization in Nigeria can call you anything. Imagine a lady in Eco bank telling me to go and bring a pen next to her table cos she wanted to use the pen to sign my form forgeting that I am a customer. I just shaked my head, I stood up,took the pen and gave her the pen. The lady working beside her saw and heard us, she came straight to me and make apology. I said its ok,im fine thnk u. Can you imagine that? so be ready for anything! I formerly live in the UK and I know how they treat people when you go to the banking hall.You can even sit down in their office and have a cup of tea,I did several times grin

Yes videos and picture can be demanded in any case,it is not a crime to demand for one. The bank only need to up their game by fitting camera on their ATM. I even have a camera in my house,so if anything happens,im ready to supply the video.

The poster said he/she didnt get any information regard the alert since the op left the account.

Mind you,im not backing any of the party yet at this junction until the case is resolved. But just know at the back of your mind that Nigeria bankers can do anything,dnt trust them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Emefiele And His Parallel Foreign Exchange Universe / Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.