Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (12042 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: I JUST READ THE LAZARUS STORY AGAIN. AND YES LAZARUS IS 'THE ELECT OF ISRAEL'. ITS AN ALLEGORICAL REPRESENTATION
and what of the Centurion in Matt 8:5-13. Matt 9:12 reads they that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. sure you know Jesus said more than once: this kind of faith, i've not found in Isreal and proceeded to perform the miracles on those you refer to as 'non elects'. Know ye not that if a man be in christ, he is a new creature.... Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference. Verse 29. Is He God of the Jews only? And not of the gentiles? Yes of the gentiles too. 30. Seeing it is one God which shall Justify the circumcision by faith and uncircumcision through faith. Mind you in circumcision there is neither Greek nor Jew!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
busoye19:

Then where is the place of prayers If every life had been pre-estined, why do we pray
Pls do not be deceived, no life is pre destined. God has created everyone with equal chances of success and/or failure. Your choices, inactions and actions determine where you end up.

While it is true that God has access to both the begining and end, He very very rarely influences the end of any man. Keep being prayerful and living above board. God's grace will see us all through as we work out our salvation with fear and trembling and prepare to meet our God face to face in Heaven.

The discussion on the destination of the mentally challenged does not impart anything meaningful to our lives, please Lets leave that issue to God to judge; at least nobody contested the fact that God is a just judge throughout this thread. He has a standard. As high as the heavens are from the earth, so are His standard and ways from ours. We should be more concerned about the safety of our own souls.

For those who have given up on being counted amongst the saints on that fateful day, surrendering heaven to the 'elect' and have choosen to inherit the earth and everything we leave behind while we are raptured to meet our God, we wish them the best in this pursuit and keep praying that God will have mercy upon them and reveal His truth to them.

Jesus will come soon. Let him that taketh his stand take heed. In the last days many will come preaching apostacy and heresy, quoting scriptures. Remember that even the Devil quoted the scriptures to deceive Jesus, while tempting Him. These strategies are not new. Pls hold fast to that which you have lest it will be taken from you deceitfully.

God bless you all and I pray and desire to see you on the last day in the kingdom of our God and father and His son Jesus in Heaven.

None of us shall be missing in Jesus name.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2013
Deewonder:

very aware u ar not a man of God.. Kk, down 2 our discussion, Ur xplanation has not even scratch d intent of God's mind and tot in regard dat scripture...
When God tells u i will remember no more ur sins in regard of d quantity and quality, he means exactly dat so simple and plain to every crossing of a t, and dottin of an i....
And more 2 dat, the blood of Jesus, is d very reason, God boldly forgives ur sins and mine....
lol you keep reiterating and repeating that doctrine of demons. let it go. dont use it as a crutch. the blood of Jesus has nothing to do with you. you, my dear, will pay for your sins and then you will be forgiven. forget about the blood of Jesus. has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2013
dougivilla: and what of the Centurion in Matt 8:5-13. Matt 9:12 reads they that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. sure you know Jesus said more than once: this kind of faith, i've not found in Isreal and proceeded to perform the miracles on those you refer to as 'non elects'. Know ye not that if a man be in christ, he is a new creature.... Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference. Verse 29. Is He God of the Jews only? And not of the gentiles? Yes of the gentiles too. 30. Seeing it is one God which shall Justify the circumcision by faith and uncircumcision through faith. Mind you in circumcision there is neither Greek nor Jew!
AM NOT UNDERSTANDING THE QUESTION BRUV BUT THAT STORY OF LAZARUS IF YOU HAD READ THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU WOULD KNOW IT IS SPEAKING ABOUT THE ELECT BECAUSE IN THAT STORY, THEY DID NOT EVEN CHANGE SOME OF THE VERSES LIFTED FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT. FOR EXAMPLE
JOHN 12 VS 15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt

THIS IS THE SAME VERSE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT ZECHARIAH 9 VS 9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

HERE IS ANOTHER VERSE JOHN 12 VS 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

HERE IS THE SAME VERSE IN THE OLD ISAIAH 29 VS 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

SO THIS IS YOUR MAIN PROBLEM DOUGIVILLA, YOU WANT TO HAVE MASTERY OVER THE NEW TESTAMENT WHEN YOU DONT HAVE MASTERY OVER THE OLD. THE OLD TESTAMENT IS THE BLUEPRINT. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE OLD YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT THE NEW IS ABOUT. AND THAT, SIR, IS YOUR PROBLEM. FROM READING THE STORY OF LAZARUS, ALL THESE VERSES START JUMPING OUT AT ME BECAUSE I KNOW THE STORY AND VERSES FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT. YOU CANT GET THE FULL PICTURE FROM READING ONE HALF OF THE BIBLE. AND THATS YOUR SHORTCOMING.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Deewonder(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2013
obadiah777: lol you keep reiterating and repeating that doctrine of demons. let it go. dont use it as a crutch. the blood of Jesus has nothing to do with you. you, my dear, will pay for your sins and then you will be forgiven. forget about the blood of Jesus. has absolutely nothing to do with you.

seriously, i actually hit it wrong long time b4 now, my bible never taught me 2 be harsh 2 anyone nor argue abt its power.. I shd have asked u first, if u were a christian, if u ar not, i think i will now rest my opinion 2 d ministry of d holy spirit... Hv a wndaful time..

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Deewonder:

seriously, i actually hit it wrong long time b4 now, my bible never taught me 2 be harsh 2 anyone nor argue abt its power.. I shd have asked u first, if u were a christian, if u ar not, i think i will now rest my opinion 2 d ministry of d holy spirit... Hv a wndaful time..
YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT READ YOUR BIBLE WELL. LETS DEAL WITH THE HIGHTLIGHTED

PROVERBS 25 VS 9 Argue your case with your neighbor himself <<< YOU CAN ARGUE

2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. <<< YOU CAN BE HARSH

SO GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE SOME MORE. YOU ARE NOT THERE YET. OK HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME TOO
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
dougivilla: Pls do not be deceived, no life is pre destined. God has created everyone with equal chances of success and/or failure. Your choices, inactions and actions determine where you end up.

While it is true that God has access to both the begining and end, He very very rarely influences the end of any man. Keep being prayerful and living above board. God's grace will see us all through as we work out our salvation with fear and trembling and prepare to meet our God face to face in Heaven.

The discussion on the destination of the mentally challenged does not impart anything meaningful to our lives, please Lets leave that issue to God to judge; at least nobody contested the fact that God is a just judge throughout this thread. He has a standard. As high as the heavens are from the earth, so are His standard and ways from ours. We should be more concerned about the safety of our own souls.

For those who have given up on being counted amongst the saints on that fateful day, surrendering heaven to the 'elect' and have choosen to inherit the earth and everything we leave behind while we are raptured to meet our God, we wish them the best in this pursuit and keep praying that God will have mercy upon them and reveal His truth to them.

Jesus will come soon. Let him that taketh his stand take heed. In the last days many will come preaching apostacy and heresy, quoting scriptures. Remember that even the Devil quoted the scriptures to deceive Jesus, while tempting Him. These strategies are not new. Pls hold fast to that which you have lest it will be taken from you deceitfully.

God bless you all and I pray and desire to see you on the last day in the kingdom of our God and father and His son Jesus in Heaven.

None of us shall be missing in Jesus name.

See the fruit of brainwashing. People speaking nonsense that makes sense to other brainwashed peeps. The worst is that some actually believe these nonsenses.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
alfaman2:

See the fruit of brainwashing. People speaking nonsense that makes sense to other brainwashed peeps. The worst is that some actually believe these nonsenses.
A carnal man cannot comprehend the things of the spirit, for to him they are foolishness... But God has choosen the foolish things of this world to confirm the wise and confound those that believe in their sensual wisdom. Understandably, you only understand the position of that your friend and/or brother (that is if you're not the same person operating two user names, cos i see ur point of concurrence every time and you're almost always online @ same times)

seriously, I really do feel your pains and seeming confusion, but believe you me, if you can only yeild yourself to the Holy Spirit, God will take charge of your life and make of you, yes, even you, a vessel unto honour!

The hour of salvation is now. Pls do all to get in to the fold of the redeemed. Tomorrow might be too late. I love you, but God loves you most!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
alfaman2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.