Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (12039 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by danny301: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2013
My own take on this issue is that mentally challenged people will not enter into the kingdom of God.... The word of God is clear "Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life" (Rev. 21:27). God is not going to judge any man based on what influences his action but by the action itself. "..... and they were judged every man according to their works"( Rev. 20:13). People are been influenced by different things to different things today but matters to God is not what influenced them but what they actually did, because would put into consideration the forces that influence peoples' actions then almost everybody will have one excuse or the other but quite unfortunate the bible says man is without excuse (Rom. 1:20).

Two major powers seek control of every man's life, that's the power of God and the power of the devil. The mentally challenged man is unfortunate to have been possessed by the devil but that does-not changed the word of God that nothing impure shall enter into the kingdom of God... The case of the mentally challenged is not too different from that of a lady that is possess by the spirit of promiscuity, such a lady behave like that because a force strong than her is compelling to do so, against her original wish, yet she is not justified.

All we need to as people is to stay close to God and be prayerful, and also resist every deed that will grant the devil access into our lives because , off-course, devil is actually looking for whom to devour (1 Peter 5:cool. We must also pray for the deliverance of the mentally challenged that they might be loosed from the shackle of the devil

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dandollaz: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: THATS THE PROBLEM WITH US AFRICANS. WE ARE NOT INTROSPECTIVE READERS. WE ARE FLIPPANT READERS. THE BIBLE SUPPORTS REINCARNATION BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SOMEONE WHOSE SPIRITUAL EYE IS OPEN BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE BIBLE. FOR EXAMPLE, THE VERSE I PROVIDED TO YOU INITIALLY IS A VERSE ABOUT REINCARNATION BUT YOU MUST NOT BE A DEEP THINKER TO NOT HAVE FIGURED IT OUT.

BIG LIE OOOOO!!!!!pls someone help is this guy dead. How can you spirit come and comment here.I no go gree if u die no go be that no coming back.stop decieving urself.
JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << THIS IS THE VERSE IN QUESTION. NOW A DEEP THINKING PERSON WOULD ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS VERSE. QUESTIONS LIKE >>> IF HE WAS BORN BLIND MEANING HE WAS BORN WITH NO EYES, THEN WHY WOULD THE LORDS DISCIPLES ASK IF HE SINNED WHICH IS WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND. WHERE DID HE SIN ? IN THE WOMB ? AND THE ANSWER IS THAT SPIRITS ARE NOT DESTROYED. SPIRITS COME DOWN TO EARTH AND LIVE IN A BODY, WHEN YOU DIE THE SPIRIT RETURNS BACK TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ), THEN AFTER A PERIOD OF REST YOU ARE PUT INTO THE BODY OF A NEW BORN BABY TO COME INTO THE EARTH AGAIN, WHICH THE EARTH IS THE JUDGEMENT GROUND ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 ) TO COME PAY FOR THE SINS YOU COMMITTED IN THE PREVIOUS LIFE ( JOHN 9 VS 2 ). EVERYTIME YOU COME DOWN TO EARTH, YOU WILL PAY FOR SINS OF PREVIOUS LIFE. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BORN BLIND, RET-ARDED, OR OTHER KINDS OF JUDGEMENT. ITS JUDGEMENT FOR SINS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE HENCE THIS VERSE >>> JOHN 9 VS 2

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2013
nosa gold:

Then why were you asking me about God's omnipotency and omniscience

Cos you started talikn gabout freewill and shiit!!

How does free will go with the existence of an Omniscient God?!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: THATS THE PROBLEM WITH US AFRICANS. WE ARE NOT INTROSPECTIVE READERS. WE ARE FLIPPANT READERS. THE BIBLE SUPPORTS REINCARNATION BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SOMEONE WHOSE SPIRITUAL EYE IS OPEN BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE BIBLE. FOR EXAMPLE, THE VERSE I PROVIDED TO YOU INITIALLY IS A VERSE ABOUT REINCARNATION BUT YOU MUST NOT BE A DEEP THINKER TO NOT HAVE FIGURED IT OUT.

JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << THIS IS THE VERSE IN QUESTION. NOW A DEEP THINKING PERSON WOULD ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS VERSE. QUESTIONS LIKE >>> IF HE WAS BORN BLIND MEANING HE WAS BORN WITH NO EYES, THEN WHY WOULD THE LORDS DISCIPLES ASK IF HE SINNED WHICH IS WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND. WHERE DID HE SIN ? IN THE WOMB ? AND THE ANSWER IS THAT SPIRITS ARE NOT DESTROYED. SPIRITS COME DOWN TO EARTH AND LIVE IN A BODY, WHEN YOU DIE THE SPIRIT RETURNS BACK TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ), THEN AFTER A PERIOD OF REST YOU ARE PUT INTO THE BODY OF A NEW BORN BABY TO COME INTO THE EARTH AGAIN, WHICH THE EARTH IS THE JUDGEMENT GROUND ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 ) TO COME PAY FOR THE SINS YOU COMMITTED IN THE PREVIOUS LIFE ( JOHN 9 VS 2 ). EVERYTIME YOU COME DOWN TO EARTH, YOU WILL PAY FOR SINS OF PREVIOUS LIFE. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BORN BLIND, RET-ARDED, OR OTHER KINDS OF JUDGEMENT. ITS JUDGEMENT FOR SINS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE HENCE THIS VERSE >>> JOHN 9 VS 2

Sorry if i can ask, how many times have you been to this earth?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by playto(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2013
Beware!!! Don't be deceived Some people twist the Scriptures and say that Jesus Himself taught reincarnation or "cyclical rebirth." In Matthew 11:14, for example, Jesus said, "And if you are willing to accept it, [John the Baptist] is the Elijah who was to come." Likewise, in John 3:3 Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

But these passages, rightly interpreted, do not support reincarnation. Matthew 11:14 does not really teach that John the Baptist was a reincarnation of Elijah. Luke 1:17, an important cross reference, tells us that the ministry of John the Baptist was carried out "in the spirit and power of Elijah." Moreover, reincarnationists conveniently forget that John the Baptist, when asked if he was Elijah, flatly answered, "No!" (John 1:21).
There are other Scriptures that clearly debunk the notion of reincarnation. Hebrews 9:27 tells us that "man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment...." Each human being lives once as a mortal on earth, dies once, and then faces judgment. He does not have a second chance by reincarnating into another body. Second Corinthians 5:8 indicates that at death the Christian immediately goes into the presence of the Lord, not into another body. Luke 16:19-31 indicates that unbelievers at death go to a place of suffering, not into another body.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dandollaz: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2013

BIG LIE OOOOO!!!!!pls someone help is this guy dead. How can you spirit come and comment here.I no go gree if u die no go be that no coming back.stop decieving urself.

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Deewonder(f): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past <<<< LORD EQUIRES YOUR PAST SIN WHEN YOU COME BACK AGAIN

past sin... Is dis suppose to be for sinners or dose dat have asked for mercy over their sins, and God wil stil require of their past sin..

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2013
Funny enough, I dreamt of the 'End times' 3 days ago. Quite scary.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by playto(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2013
tobnical: dey will b judged base on the last thing they did in their right minds
Av u ever taught of the cause of ppl's insanity.wat abt ppl who went insane as a result of their evil deed.insanity is of d devil
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bibina: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2013

I am tempted to query the above post with a portion in the Holy Bible which says "man dies once and after that he faces judgement" is coming back to earth the judgement? Please enlighten me more.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Deewonder:

past sin... Is dis suppose to be for sinners or dose dat have asked for mercy over their sins, and God wil stil require of their past sin..
their is nowhere in the bible where it says 'forgive your sins'. your actual sins are not forgiven. what it means is after you have recieved punishment for your sins ( galatians 6 vs 7 ) ( colosians 3 vs 25 ), then you are forgiven. meaning you will not be ostracized. you pay for your sins and then you are forgiven. you have to be careful not to mix 'forgiving' and 'paying for sins'. they are two different things. its like when you punish your child for their offense. afterwards you forgive them and be their friend again. an alternative could be you punish them and then disown them forever. in that case you did not forgive them.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=bibina][/quote]ahhh but you err. it does not say man dies once. it says it is appointed for man once to die and after the judgement. meaning your sins do not accrue over several lifetimes to one final judgement day. you pay for your sins in the next life for the sin for this life. once per life. not 'accrued to the end'. there is no end. souls are created forever. earth is here forever ( ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 )
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2013
shollynoob:
Sorry if i can ask, how many times have you been to this earth?
well considering the earth is about around 10000 years old if you trace genealogy from the time of adam, and considering the scripture says the same person returns to the earth every 3 or 4 generations. so i am assuming women give birth at around 25 years. meaning 3 or 4 generations would be around 75 to 100 years between death and when i return as a new born baby. so based on that i have returned to this earth between 100 and 130 times
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bibina: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: ahhh but you err. it does not say man dies once. it says it is appointed for man once to die and after the judgement. meaning your sins do not accrue over several lifetimes to one final judgement day. you pay for your sins in the next life for the sin for this life. once per life. not 'accrued to the end'. there is no end. souls are created forever. earth is here forever ( ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 )

this is becoming interesting brother, "it is appointed for man once to die and after its judgement" my understanding of this english is simple! it means to me a man can only die once!! and after the death he faces judgement!!!. However, if I understood you well, man will continue to die until he pays for his past sins as judgement. Keep in mind I only want to learn so I am not in any way debating the issue. I am teachable, so teach me
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
bibina:

this is becoming interesting brother, "it is appointed for man once to die and after its judgement" my understanding of this english is simple! it means to me a man can only die once!! and after the death he faces judgement!!!. However, if I understood you well, man will continue to die until he pays for his past sins as judgement. Keep in mind I only want to learn so I am not in any way debating the issue. I am teachable, so teach me
THIS IS OLD KING JAMES ENGLISH. EVERY OTHER BIBLE DERIVES FROM TRYING TO DEVIATE FROM OLD KING JAMES ENGLISH. ITS LIKE THIS. YOU ARE BORN. YOU LIVE A LIFE OF SAY 80 YEARS. IN THAT TIME YOU HAVE COMMITTED ALL KINDS OF CRAZY ACTS AGAINST PEOPLE. YOUR SOUL IS LIKE A HARD-DRIVE THAT STORES ALL YOUR SINS ( THATS WHY SCRIPTURE ALWAYS SAYS YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOUR SOUL ). SO YOU DIE AND RETURN TO THE SPIRIT WORLD TO REST ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ). YOU REST FOR A TIMESPAN OF 3 TO 4 GENERATIONS ( WORKS OUT AROUND 75 TO 100 YEARS ). AFTER 75 TO 100 YEARS YOU ARE BORN INTO THE WORLD AGAIN, WHICH THE EARTH IS THE JUDGEMENT GROUND WHERE YOU PAY FOR YOUR SINS ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 ) WHEN YOU RETURN TO EARTH AGAIN IS WHEN THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE SINS OF THE PRIOR 80 YEARS IS PAID FOR. NOW DEPENDS ON THE SEVERITY OF THE SINS, THE LORD CAN PUT YOUR SPIRIT INTO A DEFORMED BODY AS PUNISHMENT SO THAT YOU ARE BORN BLIND, WITH NO LEGS, NO ARMS. OR YOU CAN BE PUT IN A PERFECTLY GOOD BODY BUT BE DESTROYED AT A SET TIME. LIKE SOMEONE WOULD JUST WALK UP TO YOU AND SHOOT YOU OR STAB YOU OR WHATEVER YOU CAN THINK OFF. ITS ALL JUDGEMENT FROM PAST LIFE. EVERYTHING CRAZY AND TERRIBLE YOU SEE HAPPENING TO PEOPLE ? ITS ALL JUDGEMENTS. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS TO YOU WITHOUT ANY MEANING TO IT. THE LORD KNOWS THE NUMBER OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD. THAT SHOWS YOU HE IS IN ABSOLUTE CONTROL. NOTHING IS HAPPENSTANCE OR COINCIDENCE. ITS ALL PLANNED.EVERY CRAZY OR EVIL THING YOU SEE HAPPENING TO PEOPLE IS ALL JUDGEMENTS. SOMEONE DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT ? THATS JUDGEMENT. SOMEONE BURNS IN A GAS TANK EXPLOSION ? ITS JUDGEMENT.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
playto: Beware!!! Don't be deceived Some people twist the Scriptures and say that Jesus Himself taught reincarnation or "cyclical rebirth." In Matthew 11:14, for example, Jesus said, "And if you are willing to accept it, [John the Baptist] is the Elijah who was to come." Likewise, in John 3:3 Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

But these passages, rightly interpreted, do not support reincarnation. Matthew 11:14 does not really teach that John the Baptist was a reincarnation of Elijah. Luke 1:17, an important cross reference, tells us that the ministry of John the Baptist was carried out "in the spirit and power of Elijah." Moreover, reincarnationists conveniently forget that John the Baptist, when asked if he was Elijah, flatly answered, "No!" (John 1:21).
There are other Scriptures that clearly debunk the notion of reincarnation. Hebrews 9:27 tells us that "man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment...." Each human being lives once as a mortal on earth, dies once, and then faces judgment. He does not have a second chance by reincarnating into another body. Second Corinthians 5:8 indicates that at death the Christian immediately goes into the presence of the Lord, not into another body. Luke 16:19-31 indicates that unbelievers at death go to a place of suffering, not into another body.

You misread the bible and mislead the sheeple.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bibina: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: THIS IS OLD KING JAMES ENGLISH. EVERY OTHER BIBLE DERIVES FROM TRYING TO DEVIATE FROM OLD KING JAMES ENGLISH. ITS LIKE THIS. YOU ARE BORN. YOU LIVE A LIFE OF SAY 80 YEARS. IN THAT TIME YOU HAVE COMMITTED ALL KINDS OF CRAZY ACTS AGAINST PEOPLE. YOUR SOUL IS LIKE A HARD-DRIVE THAT STORES ALL YOUR SINS ( THATS WHY SCRIPTURE ALWAYS SAYS YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOUR SOUL ). SO YOU DIE AND RETURN TO THE SPIRIT WORLD TO REST ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ). YOU REST FOR A TIMESPAN OF 3 TO 4 GENERATIONS ( WORKS OUT AROUND 75 TO 100 YEARS ). AFTER 75 TO 100 YEARS YOU ARE BORN INTO THE WORLD AGAIN, WHICH THE EARTH IS THE JUDGEMENT GROUND WHERE YOU PAY FOR YOUR SINS ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 ) WHEN YOU RETURN TO EARTH AGAIN IS WHEN THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE SINS OF THE PRIOR 80 YEARS IA PAID FOR. NOW DEPENDS ON THE SEVERITY OF THE SINS, THE LORD CAN PUT YOUR SPIRIT INTO A DEFORMED BODY AS PUNISHMENT SO THAT YOU ARE BORN BLIND, WITH NO LEGS, NO ARMS. OR YOU CAN BE PUT IN A PERFECTLY GOOD BODY BUT BE DESTROYED AT A SET TIME. LIKE SOMEONE WOULD JUST WALK UP TO YOU AND SHOOT YOU OR STAB YOU OR WHATEVER YOU CAN THINK OFF. ITS ALL JUDGEMENT FROM PAST LIFE. EVERYTHING CRAZY AND TERRIBLE YOU SEE HAPPENING TO PEOPLE ? ITS ALL JUDGEMENTS. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS TO YOU WITHOUT ANY MEANING TO IT. THE LORD KNOWS THE NUMBER OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD. THAT SHOWS YOU HE IS IN ABSOLUTE CONTROL. NOTHING IS HAPPENSTANCE OR COINCIDENCE. ITS ALL PLANNED.EVERY CRAZY OR EVIL THING YOU SEE HAPPENING TO PEOPLE IS ALL JUDGEMENTS. SOMEONE DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT ? THATS JUDGEMENT. SOMEONE BURNS IN A GAS TANK EXPLOSION ? ITS JUDGEMENT.

Then where is the forgiveness of sins through the BLOOD of JESUS when one surrenders his life to JESUS and forsakes his old ways? I want to know please teach me, you make some sense
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: I NEVER FORGET YOU OOO MY MAN. I JUST DEY SORT SOME THINGS OUT. QUIET ? AT ALL OO BROS. I FULL GROUND. HOWEVER I AM MORE INTO THE WW3 NEWS NOW WHICH IS USUALLY IN THE FOREIGN POLITICS SECTION BUT I DEY FRONTPAGE AND RELIGION TOO. wink
OBADIAH what is your interpretation of ISAIAH 63 VS 1-6,does it have any correlation to
end time prophecys and WW3.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
bibina:

The verse is 100% correct. Man dies only once. The problem you have is you are confusing man with spirit. The spirit does not die but reincarnates. God clearly distinguishes between flesh (man) and spirit (soul).

John 3:6

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

What happens when man dies?

Ecclesiastes 12:7

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

So who is this dust it is talking about?

Psalm 103:14

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

If you still believe in the bible and think spirits don't come back, check out this passage:

Hebrews 11:13-16

13 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth. 14 People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. 15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

You see the bolded. Spirits who want to always have opportunity to return, so that prophesies (or promises) could be fulfilled.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by oobim(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: well considering the earth is about around 10000 years old if you trace genealogy from the time of adam, and considering the scripture says the same person returns to the earth every 3 or 4 generations. so i am assuming women give birth at around 25 years. meaning 3 or 4 generations would be around 75 to 100 years between death and when i return as a new born baby. so based on that i have returned to this earth between 100 and 130 times
Bros, u have returned to ds earth btwn 100/130 times? When r u gona stop returning, or shd I ask ,when is God gona stop u frm returning?
Does it mean there's not going to be the 'judgement day' since one just keep returning?
D bible is so deep, tho.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
bibina:

Then where is the forgiveness of sins through the BLOOD of JESUS when one surrenders his life to JESUS and forsakes his old ways? I want to know please teach me, you make some sense
THE NEW TESTAMENT IS A COMMENTARY OF A GROUP OF MEN CALLED THE ELECT, OR THE FIRST FRUIT OR THE FIRST RESSURECTION. THE LORD NEEDED THE NEW TESTAMENT WRITTEN SO AS TO UNITE THE WORLD AS ONE UNDER THE LAW. HOWEVER ALMOST EVERYONE ON EARTH THEN WERE INTO HEAVY SINNING. THEY WERE WORSHIPPING ALL KINDS OF IDOLS AND DOING CRAZY SEXU-ALLY DEVIATED STUFF. AND YET THE LORD NEEDS THESE NEW LAWS WRITTEN FOR THE GENTILES WHO HAD NO LAWS. SO WHAT HE DID IS PICKED THE RELATIVELY MOST RIGHTEOUS OUT OF ALL THE SINNERS ( NOW YOU KNOW THE LORD CANT WORK THROUGH NO SINNERS ), SO HE FORGAVE THEM THEIR SINS ( THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED GRACE. GRACE MEANS PARDON. TO PARDON SOMEONE ALL THEIR SINS. THIS GRACE ONLY APPPLIES TO THESE ELECT MEN ) AND AFTER PARDONING THEIR SINS HE SEALED THEM ( MEANING HE PUT THEM ABOVE ALL LAWS ON EARTH SO THAT THEY DONT HAVE TO OBEY ANY LAWS NOW. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW THEIR SPIRIT TO LEAD THEM. THIS GIVES THEM FREEDOM TO DO THE LORDS WORK OF WRITING THE NEW TESTAMENT AND SPREADING THE GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES ). SO THESE ELECT MEN ARE THE ONES WHO HE PARDONED THEIR SINS ( GRACE ) AND PUT THEM ABOVE ALL LAWS ( SEALED ). SO THE ELECT MEN IN TURN USED THIS FREEDOM TO WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD TO THE GENTILES.

THE NEW TESTAMENT IS THEIR ACCOUNT OF HOW THEY DID THAT. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS NOT WRITTEN SO YOU CAN INCLUDE YOURSELF IN IT. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS A BUNCH OF LETTERS BETWEEN THESE ELECT MEN OF GOD ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER AND EXPLAINING TO EACH OTHER WHAT CONDUCTS THEY SHOULD HAVE AND THE FREEDOMS THE LORD HAS GIVEN THEM TO DO THE WORK BY HIS GRACE AND SEALING THEM. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS LETTERS BETWEEN THE FIRST FRUITS. MOST NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING IT IS REFERING TO THEM. IT IS NOT. ITS A COMMENTARY AND A DETAILED ACCOUNT OF WHAT THE MEN HAD TO GO THROUGH SO THAT YOU AND I CAN HAVE THE BIBLES IN OUR HOUSE TODAY. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO READ THE PROCESS OF THE WORK WHEN YOU READ THE NEW TESTAMENT NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THE PICTURE. IF I WROTE A BUNCH OF LETTERS BETWEEN MYSELF AND FIVE PEOPLE AND PUBLISHED THOSE LETTERS INTO A BOOK. WOULD IT NOT BE CRAZY FOR ME TO THINK THE LETTERS ARE SPEAKING TO ME ? THE PURPOSE OF THE NEW TESTAMENT IS TO EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW THE ELECT MEN OF GOD UNITED THE WHOLE WORLD UNDER THE LAW. SO WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET FROM IT ? THAT THERE IS NO LONGER JEW OR GENTILE. WE ARE NOW ALL ONE.

SO THOSE THINGS YOU SAID ARE PART OF THE LETTERS FROM ONE ELECT TO THE NEXT. DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SINS WILL BE PAID FOR. NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH THEIR SINS

GALATIANS 6 VS 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
femmyb: OBADIAH what is your interpretation of ISAIAH 63 VS 1-6,does it have any correlation to
end time prophecys and WW3.
YES IT IS BROS . WHERE IS BOZRAH ? THE LAND OF EDOM ALSO KNOWN AS IDUMEA IN GREEK. EDOM IS ESAU ( GENESIS 36 VS 8 ). ESAU IS WHO WE CALL THE CAUCASIANS TODAY ( RED SKIN THOUGH WE CALL THEM WHITE BUT THEY ARE REALLY RED. EDOM MEANS 'RED SKIN' IN HEBREW ). SO THOSE VERSES ARE TALKING ABOUT THE JUDGEMENT ON BOZRAH ( THE CAUCASIANS ) FOR DESTROYING THE EARTH ( REVELATION 11 VS 18 ) AND FOR STEALING OTHER PEOPLES LANDS ( EZEKIEL CHAPTERS 35 AND 36 ) AND FOR SLAVERY ( REVELATION 13 VS 9 ) AMONGST A HOST OF OTHER CRIMES WRITTEN AGAINST THEM IN THE BIBLE.

OF COURSE THE LORD HIMSELF WILL NOT GET HIS GARMENTS BLOODY, ITS SYMBOLIC SPEECH. THE JUDGEMENT WILL BE BY THE LORDS NUKES IN WW3 ( ARMAGEDDON ). ( ZECHRIAH 5 ) ( JOB 20 )
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Mtflo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
Well...it is factual that none is born mad, so what they have used their lives to do before getting insane or any other state of mental disorderliness will be used to judge them. Posibly, some situation of such are caused carelessly...moreso, even carelessness is also a sin. They will surely be judged accordind to what they've done be4 dt state...their case is similar to one killed by a witch and along the way the witch got converted, who then bears the blame?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by oobim(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Obadiah, do u believe in miracles? I mean, healing in d name of Jesus?
I wish I had time right now, some things I 'd wana ask u.Some things u and Alfaman wrote here make sense
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
o.obim:
Bros, u have returned to ds earth btwn 100/130 times? When r u gona stop returning, or shd I ask ,when is God gona stop u frm returning?
Does it mean there's not going to be the 'judgement day' since one just keep returning?
D bible is so deep, tho.
WE WILL NEVER STOP KEEP RETURNING. OUR SOULS ARE MADE FOREVER, HOWEVER WE SHED OUR BODY WHEN IT GETS OLD OR IF IT DIES. THE SOUL GOES TO REST AND THEN AFTER A CERTAIN NUMBER OF YEARS ( 75 TO 100 ) YEARS USUALLY, WE RETURN. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF REINCARNATION. JOHN F KENNEDY WAS ABRAHAM LINCOLN http://www.meilach.com/samscorner/president.htm

AND THE JUDGEMENT DAY WRITTEN ABOUT IN THE BIBLE IS NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL JUDGEMENTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS FOR JUDGEMENT OF THE WORLD AS A WHOLE. THE LORD IS COMING TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE WORLD AWAY FROM CORRUPT MEN AND REWARD THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN RIGHTEOUS WITH THE OWNERSHIP AND PERMANENT RULERSHIP OF THE WORLD. HOWEVER THESE NATIONS ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE UP THEIR POWER WILLINGLY HENCE WHY THE LORD IS ORGANIZING WW3 SO THEY CAN DESTROY EACH OTHER IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. THE LAKE OF FIRE IS THE WORLD ENGULFED IN NUKES FIRE. THATS THE LAKE OF FIRE. THE NUKES WILL DESTROY MORE THAN HALF THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
o.obim:
Obadiah, do u believe in miracles? I mean, healing in d name of Jesus?
I wish I had time right now, some things I 'd wana ask u.Some things u and Alfaman wrote here make sense
MIRACLES ? IN TODAYS WORLD ? NOT REALLY.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Cashio(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
tobechi20: No, b4 u sin, u must b conscious of ur action and should be physicaly and mentaly fit
does dt mean they will make heaven?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
why do you call them mentally challenged? because your science tells you so? because they do some of those things you do in the opposite directions?... wait! what are your definitions to conscience and consciousness? Don't you think that humans are making thing hectic and unbearable for themselves?

let's here from anyone who cares to answer. MY FIRST COMMENT IN NAIRALAND
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by livethinme: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju: On Judgement day, All Mentally challenged persons (Ndi Ara) are all heading to hell.

REasons;

1. The Bible attributes Madness to demon possesion so I dont think a Demon possessed person will enter heaven.

2. Heaven is a happy place for cool Christians. NO NDI ARA ALLOWED.

Wait so all mentally challenged people are demon possessed and therefore will not enter into heaven?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
livethinme:

Wait so all mentally challenged people are demon possessed and therefore will not enter into heaven?

According to the Bible, YES!!!

Abi you wan dey see crase man dey stroll for street when you dey chill for your 100 bedroom Mansion for Heaven G.R.A?!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Cockpitboy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2013

JOHN 9 VS 2 [b]And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?[/b] << THIS IS THE VERSE IN QUESTION. NOW A DEEP THINKING PERSON WOULD ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS VERSE. QUESTIONS LIKE >>> IF HE WAS BORN BLIND MEANING HE WAS BORN WITH NO EYES, THEN WHY WOULD THE LORDS DISCIPLES ASK IF HE SINNED WHICH IS WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND. WHERE DID HE SIN ? IN THE WOMB ? AND THE ANSWER IS THAT SPIRITS ARE NOT DESTROYED. SPIRITS COME DOWN TO EARTH AND LIVE IN A BODY, WHEN YOU DIE THE SPIRIT RETURNS BACK TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ), THEN AFTER A PERIOD OF REST YOU ARE PUT INTO THE BODY OF A NEW BORN BABY TO COME INTO THE EARTH AGAIN, WHICH THE EARTH IS THE JUDGEMENT GROUND ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 ) TO COME PAY FOR THE SINS YOU COMMITTED IN THE PREVIOUS LIFE ( JOHN 9 VS 2 ). EVERYTIME YOU COME DOWN TO EARTH, YOU WILL PAY FOR SINS OF PREVIOUS LIFE. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BORN BLIND, RET-ARDED, OR OTHER KINDS OF JUDGEMENT. ITS JUDGEMENT FOR SINS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE HENCE THIS VERSE >>> JOHN 9 VS 2

Besides asking these questions...has the possibility of the fact that the first dialect of God's words may have been inappropriately translated into this sentence ever occurred to you?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
@op, just live your own life and prepare to meet your maker. Heaven is a personal business, so to say. So don't worry about them, or even you mother, father, wife/husband etc. Prepare yourself to meet your maker. God has his standards and there are things you will neever get to understand until you get to the other side of the divide.

Let me ask you, how do you agriculturally or otherwise explain why a cassava stem is planted and cassava tuber plus longer stems harvested, after a period of time? Whats the process involved? Why is your body not as hairy as your head?

Just like this question of yours, leave somethings to God, him alone knows them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.