Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (12040 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bibina: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: THE NEW TESTAMENT IS A COMMENTARY OF A GROUP OF MEN CALLED THE ELECT, OR THE FIRST FRUIT OR THE FIRST RESSURECTION. THE LORD NEEDED THE NEW TESTAMENT WRITTEN SO AS TO UNITE THE WORLD AS ONE UNDER THE LAW. HOWEVER ALMOST EVERYONE ON EARTH THEN WERE INTO HEAVY SINNING. THEY WERE WORSHIPPING ALL KINDS OF IDOLS AND DOING CRAZY SEXU-ALLY DEVIATED STUFF. AND YET THE LORD NEEDS THESE NEW LAWS WRITTEN FOR THE GENTILES WHO HAD NO LAWS. SO WHAT HE DID IS PICKED THE RELATIVELY MOST RIGHTEOUS OUT OF ALL THE SINNERS ( NOW YOU KNOW THE LORD CANT WORK THROUGH NO SINNERS ), SO HE FORGAVE THEM THEIR SINS ( THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED GRACE. GRACE MEANS PARDON. TO PARDON SOMEONE ALL THEIR SINS. THIS GRACE ONLY APPPLIES TO THESE ELECT MEN ) AND AFTER PARDONING THEIR SINS HE SEALED THEM ( MEANING HE PUT THEM ABOVE ALL LAWS ON EARTH SO THAT THEY DONT HAVE TO OBEY ANY LAWS NOW. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW THEIR SPIRIT TO LEAD THEM. THIS GIVES THEM FREEDOM TO DO THE LORDS WORK OF WRITING THE NEW TESTAMENT AND SPREADING THE GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES ). SO THESE ELECT MEN ARE THE ONES WHO HE PARDONED THEIR SINS ( GRACE ) AND PUT THEM ABOVE ALL LAWS ( SEALED ). SO THE ELECT MEN IN TURN USED THIS FREEDOM TO WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD TO THE GENTILES.

THE NEW TESTAMENT IS THEIR ACCOUNT OF HOW THEY DID THAT. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS NOT WRITTEN SO YOU CAN INCLUDE YOURSELF IN IT. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS A BUNCH OF LETTERS BETWEEN THESE ELECT MEN OF GOD ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER AND EXPLAINING TO EACH OTHER WHAT CONDUCTS THEY SHOULD HAVE AND THE FREEDOMS THE LORD HAS GIVEN THEM TO DO THE WORK BY HIS GRACE AND SEALING THEM. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS LETTERS BETWEEN THE FIRST FRUITS. MOST NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING IT IS REFERING TO THEM. IT IS NOT. ITS A COMMENTARY AND A DETAILED ACCOUNT OF WHAT THE MEN HAD TO GO THROUGH SO THAT YOU AND I CAN HAVE THE BIBLES IN OUR HOUSE TODAY. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO READ THE PROCESS OF THE WORK WHEN YOU READ THE NEW TESTAMENT NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THE PICTURE. IF I WROTE A BUNCH OF LETTERS BETWEEN MYSELF AND FIVE PEOPLE AND PUBLISHED THOSE LETTERS INTO A BOOK. WOULD IT NOT BE CRAZY FOR ME TO THINK THE LETTERS ARE SPEAKING TO ME ? THE PURPOSE OF THE NEW TESTAMENT IS TO EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW THE ELECT MEN OF GOD UNITED THE WHOLE WORLD UNDER THE LAW. SO WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET FROM IT ? THAT THERE IS NO LONGER JEW OR GENTILE. WE ARE NOW ALL ONE.

SO THOSE THINGS YOU SAID ARE PART OF THE LETTERS FROM ONE ELECT TO THE NEXT. DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SINS WILL BE PAID FOR. NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH THEIR SINS

GALATIANS 6 VS 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons

Teacher, though i am teachable, i shall not agree with you in all things! i am getting deeper into this and verily I say to you, i am enthralled by your innate and profound fount of mastery. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, I believe in His words, this believing means I have faith in things that I do not see. It is on this Faith I stand and shall receive the grace and promise in this generation even though others before me did not receive though they believed as recorded in Hebrews 11:13-16. The bible I mean the new testament applies to me! a Nigerian by birth of African descent; if I truly forsake the ways of sin and confess Jesus as my Lord and personal saviour, my sins shall be forgiven and i shall become a new man and I shall begin to enjoy all the privileges accorded those who are in Christ!!! The curse of the law shall no longer applies to me. by the death and resurrection of JESUS CHRIST every curse was lifted and those chained were freed. When a man keys into the new covenant, the old covenant ceases to subsist.

What you said teacher means that the death and resurrection of the Christ was in vain and i say NO, BABU, MBA, EEEIYO!!!!!! HIS death on that cross washed away my sins so satan cannot judge me because my advocate had redeemed me through the BLOOD. I am still teachable, Teacher teach me

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by kingpinwon: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ovadia, u are really on point... Wow, I've not seen or met a well informed xtian like u.. Pls add me up on my fbk... We need to chat... ''Olusegun Joseph Daramola.
obadiah777: REVELATION 1 VS 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. <<< FUTURE PROPHESY. WHEN HE RETURNS THOSE WHO PIERCED HIM AND BEAT HIM UP BEFORE HE WAS PUT ON THE CROSS WOULD BE ON THE EARTH. THEY WOULD HAVE REINCARNATED BACK INTO THE EARTH.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
bibina:

Teacher, though i am teachable, i shall not agree with you in all things! i am getting deeper into this and verily I say to you, i am enthralled by your innate and profound fount of mastery. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, I believe in His words, this believing means I have faith in things that I do not see. It is on this Faith I stand and shall receive the grace and promise in this generation even though others before me did not receive though they believed as recorded in Hebrews 11:13-16. The bible I mean the new testament applies to me! a Nigerian by birth of African descent; if I truly forsake the ways of sin and confess Jesus as my Lord and personal saviour, my sins shall be forgiven and i shall become a new man and I shall begin to enjoy all the privileges accorded those who are in Christ!!! The curse of the law shall no longer applies to me. by the death and resurrection of JESUS CHRIST every curse was lifted and those chained were freed. When a man keys into the new covenant, the old covenant ceases to subsist.

What you said teacher means that the death and resurrection of the Christ was in vain and i say NO, BABU, MBA, EEEIYO!!!!!! HIS death on that cross washed away my sins so satan cannot judge me because my advocate had redeemed me through the BLOOD. I am still teachable, Teacher teach me

You sound like one of the mentally challenged the op is on about.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Ngenge(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
osifred: Am not too sure but I think their deeds before they became mentally challenged will be used to judge them
I've asked similar question years back & I was given d same answer as ur post. I think its d best answer to dis puzzle. Which church u de go? Email me :ephraimite4@yahoo.com or 08035117661
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bibina: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
alfaman2:

Because you think so! because you are not even up to one ninth conscious you think i am crazy? my brotherman listen and listen well; madness is only in the hearts of men of lower dimension. Your level of intelligence defines the dimension you exist but keep in kind ignorance is a choice!!! That my ways and actions are not comprehensible to you does not mean I don't have a class who synergise with me. The journey of life progresses from class to class just like a child starts from nursery and progresses through to the University. I am teachable

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
MOD front page abeg!!!!!!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
alfaman2:

What has he done to you? Is it his fault that you are having comprehension challenges? Better go and collect all the school fees you paid in that your almajiri institution of learnin and come lets recommend good nursery school for you to start from. Its never too late to start right! mumu!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
bibina:

LOL SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT YOU NEED TO STUDY SCRIPTURES FOR YOURSELF. LETS SEE WHO CHRIST DIED FOR
MATTHEW 15 VS 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel

ACTS 5 VS 30-31 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. <<<<< LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THE ELECT. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD. DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ARE NOT AN ELECT.
I REPEAT, YOU NEED TO UN-LEARN ALL THE STUFF YOU LEARNT AND READ FOR YOURSELF. WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT LIES BY PASTORS WHO DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
kingpinwon: Ovadia, u are really on point... Wow, I've not seen or met a well informed xtian like u.. Pls add me up on my fbk... We need to chat... ''Olusegun Joseph Daramola.
NO PROBS BROS. I WILL. THANKS
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
alfaman2:

LMAO
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Emmyk(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
osifred: Am not too sure but I think their deeds before they became mentally challenged will be used to judge them
exactly!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by SOMMADY: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
THE JUST SHALL LIVE AND BE JUDGED BY FAITH...whether insane or insame...what you believe in is what you will be judged by...mind you,every creature has its GOD..
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bibina: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: LOL SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT YOU NEED TO STUDY SCRIPTURES FOR YOURSELF. LETS SEE WHO CHRIST DIED FOR
MATTHEW 15 VS 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel

ACTS 5 VS 30-31 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. <<<<< LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THE ELECT. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD. DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ARE NOT AN ELECT.
I REPEAT, YOU NEED TO UN-LEARN ALL THE STUFF YOU LEARNT AND READ FOR YOURSELF. WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT LIES BY PASTORS WHO DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE.

Teacher I am really getting excited and profoundly enlightened but I will not unlearn what you said I learned for indeed i did not actually learn but they came to me through the inspirational doctrines of my Lord and Saviour Jesus the CHRIST. I am confident that HE died for my sins and indeed those sins were washed away by HIS BLOOD which I plead everyday. I shall always remain a new creature in Christ as no law can hold me down. I can do all things my teacher and incase you do not know, the enemy has been coming like a flood but through the BLOOD which speaketh forgiveness and repentance a standard is always raised against every vile of the enemy for it is written that I shall thread upon lions and cobra and no hurt shall come to me. I am indeed teachable my noble teacher, I am only standing strong in faith

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
bibina:

Teacher I am really getting excited and profoundly enlightened but I will not unlearn what you said I learned for indeed i did not actually learn but they came to me through the inspirational doctrines of my Lord and Saviour Jesus the CHRIST. I am confident that HE died for my sins and indeed those sins were washed away by HIS BLOOD which I plead everyday. I shall always remain a new creature in Christ as no law can hold me down. I can do all things my teacher and incase you do not know, the enemy has been coming like a flood but through the BLOOD which speaketh forgiveness and repentance a standard is always raised against every vile of the enemy for it is written that I shall thread upon lions and cobra and no hurt shall come to me. I am indeed teachable my noble teacher, I am only standing strong in faith
MORE POWER TO YOU BROS. CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS YOUR SINS WERE WASHED AWAY BY HIS BLOOD ?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by beejaay: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: WE WILL NEVER STOP KEEP RETURNING. OUR SOULS ARE MADE FOREVER, HOWEVER WE SHED OUR BODY WHEN IT GETS OLD OR IF IT DIES. THE SOUL GOES TO REST AND THEN AFTER A CERTAIN NUMBER OF YEARS ( 75 TO 100 ) YEARS USUALLY, WE RETURN. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF REINCARNATION. JOHN F KENNEDY WAS ABRAHAM LINCOLN http://www.meilach.com/samscorner/president.htm

AND THE JUDGEMENT DAY WRITTEN ABOUT IN THE BIBLE IS NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL JUDGEMENTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS FOR JUDGEMENT OF THE WORLD AS A WHOLE. THE LORD IS COMING TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE WORLD AWAY FROM CORRUPT MEN AND REWARD THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN RIGHTEOUS WITH THE OWNERSHIP AND PERMANENT RULERSHIP OF THE WORLD. HOWEVER THESE NATIONS ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE UP THEIR POWER WILLINGLY HENCE WHY THE LORD IS ORGANIZING WW3 SO THEY CAN DESTROY EACH OTHER IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. THE LAKE OF FIRE IS THE WORLD ENGULFED IN NUKES FIRE. THATS THE LAKE OF FIRE. THE NUKES WILL DESTROY MORE THAN HALF THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD
bros u need to research more on this. when soul have mastered the concept of Love in its entirety and keep in balance the force of good and bad and become free totally fro all form of FEAR(fake evidence appearing real), the soul will graduate from this mulitverse and enter another multiverse to learn other things. the world is a place for souls to learn and become self-realized when this happen we enter paradise or wat some people call heaven. you should also know that our star (sun) is in its midlive(it still have 3billion years to live) which means souls stills have like 3billion years to move out of our dimension and enter another dimension if not they perish with the supernova waiting to happen in like 3 billion years if EARTH has not self destruct before then
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
beejaay:
bros u need to research more on this. when soul have mastered the concept of Love in its entirety and keep in balance the force of good and bad and become free totally fro all form of FEAR(fake evidence appearing real), the soul will graduate from this mulitverse and enter another multiverse to learn other things. the world is a place for souls to learn and become self-realized when this happen we enter paradise or wat some people call heaven. you should also know that our star (sun) is in its midlive(it still have 3billion years to live) which means souls stills have like 3billion years to move out of our dimension and enter another dimension if not they perish with the supernova waiting to happen in like 3 billion years if EARTH has not self destruct before then
YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH THE BIBLE. LOL. CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED ?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by beejaay: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
bibina:

resurrection was not in van and can never be invain. the Resurrection and crucifixion is to teach us Humility, Love, Kindness, Sacrifice and the gift thereof.every words and actions of all the great teachers have deeper meaning than we can ever imagine ( from Christ to Buddha to Muhammed to Vishnu and Krishna to Zoroath to Ifa and even Orunmila and also Osun in Ile ife). the onus is on us to find this meaning and use it to our advantage
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by beejaay: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH THE BIBLE. LOL. CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED ?
there is no friction between the two so there is no need for agreement. your job on this earth is to master Karma and move to the next phase. u have seven more levels to go (concept of seven heaven)

and as for the bible; ofcourse am dealing with bible but not limited to bible.am more of a pantheist and monist
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
beejaay:
there is no friction between the two so there is no need for agreement. your job on this earth is to master Karma and move to the next phase. u have seven more levels to go (concept of seven heaven)

and as for the bible; ofcourse am dealing with bible but not limited to bible.am more of a pantheist and monist
COOL STUFF BRUV HOWEVER >>> COLOSIANS 2 VS 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
<<<< AM DEALING STRICTLY WITH THE BIBLE BRUV. THE BIBLE AINT SAID NOTHING ABOUT 7 MORE LEVELS OR 7 HEAVENS TO GO LOL
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Judgment Day—What Is It?
HOW do you picture Judgment Day?
Many think that one by one, billions of
souls will be brought before the
throne of God. There, judgment will
be passed upon each individual.
Some will be rewarded with heavenly
bliss, and others will be condemned
to eternal torment. However, the Bible
paints quite a different picture of this
period of time. God’s Word portrays it,
not as a terrifying time, but as a time
of hope and restoration.
At Revelation 20:11, 12, we read the
apostle John’s description of
Judgment Day: “I saw a great white
throne and the one seated on it. From
before him the earth and the heaven
fled away, and no place was found for
them. And I saw the dead, the great
and the small, standing before the
throne, and scrolls were opened. But
another scroll was opened; it is the
scroll of life. And the dead were
judged out of those things written in
the scrolls according to their deeds.”
Who is the Judge described here?
Jehovah God is the ultimate Judge of
mankind. However, he delegates the
actual work of judging. According to
Acts 17:31 , the apostle Paul said that
God “has set a day in which he
purposes to judge the inhabited earth
in righteousness by a man whom he
has appointed.” This appointed Judge
is the resurrected Jesus Christ. (John
5:22 ) When, though, does Judgment
Day begin? How long does it last?
The book of Revelation shows that
Judgment Day begins after the war of
Armageddon, when Satan’s system on
earth will be destroyed. * (Revelation
16:14 , 16 ; 19:19 - 20:3 ) After
Armageddon, Satan and his demons
will be imprisoned in an abyss for a
thousand years. During that time, the
144,000 heavenly joint heirs will be
judges and will rule “as kings with the
Christ for a thousand
years.” (Revelation 14:1-3 ; 20:1-4 ;
Romans 8:17 ) Judgment Day is not
some hurried event lasting a mere 24
hours. It lasts a thousand years.
During that thousand-year period,
Jesus Christ will “judge the living and
the dead.” (2 Timothy 4:1 ) “The living”
will be the “great crowd” that survives
Armageddon. (Revelation 7:9-17 ) The
apostle John also saw “the dead…
standing before the throne” of
judgment. As Jesus promised, “those
in the memorial tombs will hear
[Christ’s] voice and come out” by
means of a resurrection. (John 5:28,
29; Acts 24:15 ) But on what basis will
all be judged?
According to the apostle John’s vision,
“scrolls were opened,” and “the dead
were judged out of those things
written in the scrolls according to their
deeds.” Are these scrolls the record of
people’s past deeds? No, the
judgment will not focus on what
people did before they died. How do
we know that? The Bible says: “He
who has died has been acquitted
from his sin.” (Romans 6:7 ) Those
resurrected thus come to life with a
clean slate, so to speak. The scrolls
must therefore represent God’s
further requirements. To live forever,
both Armageddon survivors and
resurrected ones will have to obey
God’s commandments, including
whatever new requirements Jehovah
might reveal during the thousand
years. Thus, individuals will be judged
on the basis of what they do during
Judgment Day.
Judgment Day will give billions of
people their first opportunity to learn
about God’s will and to conform to it.
This means that a large-scale
educational work will take place.
Indeed, “righteousness is what the
inhabitants of the productive land will
certainly learn.” (Isaiah 26:9 ) However,
not all will be willing to conform to
God’s will. Isaiah 26:10 says: “Though
the wicked one should be shown
favor, he simply will not learn
righteousness. In the land of
straightforwardness he will act
unjustly and will not see the eminence
of Jehovah.” These wicked ones will
be put to death permanently during
Judgment Day.—Isaiah 65:20 .
By the end of Judgment Day, surviving
humans will have “come to life” fully
as perfect humans. (Revelation 20:5 )
Judgment Day will thus see the
restoration of mankind to its original
perfect state. ( 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 )
Then a final test will take place. Satan
will be released from his
imprisonment and allowed to try to
mislead mankind one last time.
(Revelation 20:3 , 7-10 ) Those who
resist him will enjoy the complete
fulfillment of the Bible’s promise: “The
righteous themselves will possess the
earth, and they will reside forever
upon it.” (Psalm 37:29 ) Yes, Judgment
Day will be a blessing to all faithful
mankind!.
www.jw.org
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by danalad(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
So Much write up...is already bursting my brain...
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by redsun(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
People judge themselves here on earth.Our state of minds is the judge.No other judge.

Those that live in fear are tormented.And they are the ignorant ones.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by beejaay: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: COOL STUFF BRUV HOWEVER >>> COLOSIANS 2 VS 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
<<<< AM DEALING STRICTLY WITH THE BIBLE BRUV. THE BIBLE AINT SAID NOTHING ABOUT 7 MORE LEVELS OR 7 HEAVENS TO GO LOL
i aint sure about the seven levels also but the philosophy behind it make so much sense if u understand what i mean but am sure we will be awaken to all that after we free from this multiverse. i understand you trying to stick to bible but am pretty sure that ur deep repertoire surely doesnt come from bible alone (its a combination of wider resources and deep thinking with total return to tabula raza mindset).

i keep saying this is the best time to be born cos of the resources at our finger tips. we have access to all the teachings of passed teachers without much stress (all we need is to force ourselves to think and be free)
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by farem: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
MENTALLY DERANGED ARE OF TWO CATEGORIES:
1. THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FROM BIRTH
2. THOSE WHO IN THEIR LATER YEARS BECAME DERANGED.
THE TWO CATEGORIES ARE A FORM OF DEATH- LACK OF FUNCTIONAL SOUL WHICH REALLY SEPARATE MANKIND FROM OTHER CREATION. IN OTHER WORDS, THEY ARE SOMEWHAT DEAD! but Like all living, what you do before you are deranged 'dead' stands before you on that Day. The first category is free from the Judgement- they are like never existed or like children.
NOTE: The Judgemet of God is toooo meticulous! The Holy God knows how to remove urine of Adam from the oceans (even though, they both are salty and Adam could have done that well over 6000 years ago. In summary no unqualified will come in, nor will the righteous be damned.
The Death & Resurrection of Jesus Christ qualifies me. I know He will help me.
God bless all.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Sike(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
God alone Knows...
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bibina: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2013
obadiah777: MORE POWER TO YOU BROS. CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS YOUR SINS WERE WASHED AWAY BY HIS BLOOD ?

my noble teacher I greet once again, though i am not a bible teacher and have not been endowed with the gift of prophesy, I would still love you to read the book of Colossians the whole of chapter 1. I know you have deeper understanding of the bible but I believe you will find something in that portion of the bible that would convince you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by busoye19: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2013
I have questions to ask, but let me start by asking you:
What is ur stance on Destiny?? Is it true that what will become of you here on earth has been pre-destined?
Or is one the architect of his/her own destiny??
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2013
bibina:

my noble teacher I greet once again, though i am not a bible teacher and have not been endowed with the gift of prophesy, I would still love you to read the book of Colossians the whole of chapter 1. I know you have deeper understanding of the bible but I believe you will find something in that portion of the bible that would convince you. Thank you
LMAO BROS THE BOOK OF COLOSIANS IS NOT FOR YOU TO INSERT YOURSELF IN. THE BOOK OF COLOSIANS IS FOR THE ELECT

COLOSIANS 3 VS 12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; <<< THATS WHO THE WHOLE BOOK OF COLOSIANS WAS TALKING TO.

THE ELECT WERE GEARING UP TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL AMONGST THE GENTILES AND THEY WERE SENDING LETTERS BACK AND FORTH TO EACH OTHER. THE DOCTRINE THAT WE ARE ALL SAVED BY GRACE IS THE DOCTRINE OF DEVILS STARTED DURING THE ROMAN EMPIRE SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD LEAD DEGENERATE LIVES. THE ONLY TIME THE LAWS WOULD FULLY BE ABOLISHED IS WHEN THE CORRUPTIBLE HAS INHERITED INCORRUPTION WHICH WOULD BE IN THE KINGDOM. RIGHT NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU DO >>>> 2 JOHN 1 VS 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bibina: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO BROS THE BOOK OF COLOSIANS IS NOT FOR YOU TO INSERT YOURSELF IN. THE BOOK OF COLOSIANS IS FOR THE ELECT

COLOSIANS 3 VS 12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; <<< THATS WHO THE WHOLE BOOK OF COLOSIANS WAS TALKING TO.

THE ELECT WERE GEARING UP TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL AMONGST THE GENTILES AND THEY WERE SENDING LETTERS BACK AND FORTH TO EACH OTHER. THE DOCTRINE THAT WE ARE ALL SAVED BY GRACE IS THE DOCTRINE OF DEVILS STARTED DURING THE ROMAN EMPIRE SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD LEAD DEGENERATE LIVES. THE ONLY TIME THE LAWS WOULD FULLY BE ABOLISHED IS WHEN THE CORRUPTIBLE HAS INHERITED INCORRUPTION WHICH WOULD BE IN THE KINGDOM. RIGHT NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU DO >>>> 2 JOHN 1 VS 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

My Teacher but you are inspiring me to dig into the bible; honestly I am not a bible teacher but only an attentive student willing to learn. A quick check on 2 Corinthians 5:17 affirms my solemn believe through faith that I do not need to be an elect of 144,000 or some chosen folk to be a partaker in the heritage of the new COVENANT. If I be in CHRIST old things are passed away and everything concerning me becomes anew!!!!! oh I feel so "high" please check the portion: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2Corinthians 5:17

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2013
bibina:

My Teacher but you are inspiring me to dig into the bible; honestly I am not a bible teacher but only an attentive student willing to learn. A quick check on 2 Corinthians 5:17 affirms my solemn believe through faith that I do not need to be an elect of 144,000 or some chosen folk to be a partaker in the heritage of the new COVENANT. If I be in CHRIST old things are passed away and everything concerning me becomes anew!!!!! oh I feel so "high" please check the portion: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2Corinthians 5:17
OK WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE CHIEF. NOW I AM HAPPY YOU QUOTED THAT VERSE. SO WHAT DOES CHRIST MEAN ? WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE IN CHRIST ? HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN AND THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT THAT STATEMENT MEANS ? DOES IT MEAN I JUST ACCEPT CHRIST THE MAN ? LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT BEING IN CHRIST MEANS

REVELATION 19 VS 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God <<< THAT IS WHAT CHRIST IS. CHRIST IS THE WORD OF GOD. WHAT IS THE WORD OF GOD ? THE BIBLE. BELIEVING IN CHRIST MEANS BELIEVING IN THE BIBLE. AND IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE YOU WILL STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED AND YOU WILL FOLLOW THE COMMANDS IF YOU WANT TO BE A NEW CREATURE. NO POINT BELIEVING IN CHRIST ( THE BIBLE ) AND IGNORING THE COMMANDS >> JOHN 14 VS 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments BEING IN CHRIST AND LOVING HIM IS NOT SOMETHING YOU PROFESS. IT IS AN ACTION OF OBEYING HIS COMMANDS. AND CHRIST IS THE WORD OF GOD. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE GRAVEN IMAGES. HE IS THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE ( REV 19 VS 13 )

CHRIST REPRESENTS THE WORD OF GOD. YOU DONT BELIEVE IN CHRIST THE MAN. YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT CHRIST REPRESENTS( THE BIBLE ).
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Deewonder(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
obadiah777: their is nowhere in the bible where it says 'forgive your sins'. your actual sins are not forgiven. what it means is after you have recieved punishment for your sins ( galatians 6 vs 7 ) ( colosians 3 vs 25 ), then you are forgiven. meaning you will not be ostracized. you pay for your sins and then you are forgiven. you have to be careful not to mix 'forgiving' and 'paying for sins'. they are two different things. its like when you punish your child for their offense. afterwards you forgive them and be their friend again. an alternative could be you punish them and then disown them forever. in that case you did not forgive them.

alrite man of God, if are able to differentiate btw d 2 tins above as u wrote, can u briefly tell me d exact significance of d death of Jesus, and his blood...
And pls explain isaiah 55vs7 " let him turn to the lord and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by busoye19: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
busoye19: I have questions to ask, but let me start by asking you:
What is ur stance on Destiny?? Is it true that what will become of you here on earth has been pre-destined?
Or is one the architect of his/her own destiny??

Obadiah777, you've not answered my question. I still have other questions pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.