Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (12037 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
onyfrank:
ride on, u ar jst givn us insight
NO POINT RIDING ON IF YOU ARE A SCOFFER. SCRIPTURE SAY DO NOT CAST PEARLS BEFORE SWINES. LOOK AT THE VERSES AND TELL ME IF I AM FULL OF CRAP OR IF YOU BELIEVE.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by onyfrank: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AFTER YOU PONDER AT THAT I HAVE ROLLED OUT SO FAR @ ONYFRANK
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: BEING MENTALLY CHALLENGED WAS JUDGEMENT HANDED OUT TO THEM
Kai, this boy ehn. . . undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by mkmyers45(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
Still awaiting other answers..
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
musKeeto:
grin
you must be having a laugh....
lol, bros no be small laff I dey laff since,
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: NO POINT RIDING ON IF YOU ARE A SCOFFER. SCRIPTURE SAY DO NOT CAST PEARLS BEFORE SWINES. LOOK AT THE VERSES AND TELL ME IF I AM FULL OF CRAP OR IF YOU BELIEVE.
na wa, e no get wetin we no go see for nairaland, my friend, u are making spurious claims, and u don't have anything to back what u're saying, you are confusing yourself, (no offence intended)

you're just trying to link things that don't make sense, no sensible christian will agree with u, even adherents of other religions who support reincarnation can't even give sound arguments to back their claims, not to talk about u who's supporting reincarnation with the bible, the bible's stance on the after life is clear, after death comes judgment,

stop trying to link vague scriptures with reincarnation, the bible does not support reincarnation, plain and simple,
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: na wa, e no get wetin we no go see for nairaland, my friend, u are making spurious claims, and u don't have anything to back what u're saying, you are confusing yourself, (no offence intended)

you're just trying to link things that don't make sense, no sensible christian will agree with u, even adherents of other religions who support reincarnation can't even give sound arguments to back their claims, not to talk about u who's supporting reincarnation with the bible, the bible's stance on the after life is clear, after death comes judgment,

stop trying to link vague scriptures with reincarnation, the bible does not support reincarnation, plain and simple,
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES
2 ESDRAS 14 VS 35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES
2 ESDRAS 14 VS 35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared.
which one com be ezdras again na? Pls explain in detail, stop giving us vague explanations,
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: which one com be ezdras again na? Pls explain in detail, stop giving us vague explanations,
THE 3RD BOOK OF PROPHET EZRA wink
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by vedaxcool(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ op

the Prophet pbuh said: The Pen is lifted from one who is insane until he regains his sanity, a child until he mature, a sleeper until he awakens.

We muslims believe that one must be culpable (having full cognizance of his action) for his actions good or bad to be recorded, hence a mad person does not commit sins as long as is insanity remains.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: which one com be ezdras again na? Pls explain in detail, stop giving us vague explanations,
You are a reprobate. You cannot understand these things because they have been hidden from you.

So says obadiah grin grin
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
You are a reprobate. You cannot understand these things because they have been hidden from you.

HE IS A REPROBATE. HE IS GAINSAYING AND SCOFFING grin
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS A REPROBATE. HE IS GAINSAYING AND SCOFFING grin
He needs Jesus so that the deep and secret things will be revealed unto him grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by FromGuiriga(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Check out Jesus answer: "Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him."
I don't want to derail the conversation, if that man was not a sinner neither his parents, then how can his blindness be a judgment toward him?

Also, Any Christian want to answer why they say we are all born sinners, when here in black and white Jesus is saying "Neither this man nor his parents sinned..."

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
tobechi20: No, b4 u sin, u must b conscious of ur action and should be physicaly and mentaly fit
meaning that heaven is sure for them
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: BEING MENTALLY CHALLENGED WAS JUDGEMENT HANDED OUT TO THEM
hmmm are u trying to say dat they are suffering mentally as a result of dia sins or what pls kindly explain.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: see answer, lol, instead of u to say u don't know the answer u're giving us an ignorant answer, @op, good question, don't let them deceive u with ignorant answers oo, they should give u good answers with sound analysis,
yes i need good answers possibly backed with biblical references pls.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Where are men of God and bible students.pls crack dis nut for me pls.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: I HAVE ABOUT 20 OR SO REINCARNATION VERSES. THE QUESTION IS CAN YOU DECIPHER IT ? LET ME KNOW IF U WANT THEM AND I WOULD POST THEM OUT ONE BY ONE AND YOU CAN TELL ME IF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE wink

I wonder what is going to happen if everybody start translating in his own way ,this is just wrong! !

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I wonder what is going to happen if everybody start translating in his own way ,this is just wrong! !
ya,people translate according to their own understanding or the way it suits them.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
We are born sinners because of the way we come into the world,"sexual way"

From_Guiriga:
Check out Jesus answer: "Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him."
I don't want to derail the conversation, if that man was not a sinner neither his parents, then how can his blindness be a judgment toward him?

Also, Any Christian want to answer why they say we are all born sinners, when here in black and white Jesus is saying "Neither this man nor his parents sinned..."

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

thank u verymuch my sister, we are really in perilious times with people teaching all sorts of devilish doctrines, imagine obadiah supporting reincarnation, if there's reincarnation then there would be no need for our lord jesus to die on the cross of calvary and shedding his blood for us; we need to be careful how we interprete the word of God.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:

lol, ok ooo, obadiah and he followers i greet una, but if una won believe in reincarnation then make una know ready to RSVP for hell fire ooo,
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: lol, ok ooo, obadiah and he followers i greet una, but if una won believe in reincarnation then make una know ready to RSVP for hell fire ooo,
We will make heaven in Jesus' name smiley
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
We will make heaven in Jesus' name smiley
A M E N
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Christians don't know their Bible, nor the god they worship.
Let us hear from Jesus himself talking about John, his cousin, the baptist.

Matthew 11:13-14

13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.

If like his disciples, you didn't understand first time, look at this:

Matthew 17:10-13

10 The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”

11 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

Your god believes in reincarnation and you are here doubting. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

WRONG TO YOU. BUT THEN AGAIN IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THE SCRIPTURES THE RIGHT WAY.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
bolaino: thank u verymuch my sister, we are really in perilious times with people teaching all sorts of devilish doctrines, imagine obadiah supporting reincarnation, if there's reincarnation then there would be no need for our lord jesus to die on the cross of calvary and shedding his blood for us; we need to be careful how we interprete the word of God.
ARENT YOU AGNOSTIC ? YOU NEED TO ABC YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS CONVERSATION. THIS IS LIKE A VEGETARIAN TRYING TO CORRECT A MEAT-EATER ABOUT THE DELICACIES OF BEEF STROGANOFF *SMDH* cheesy ALL THESE REPROBATE BRUTE BEASTS
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: ARENT YOU AGNOSTIC ? YOU NEED TO ABC YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS CONVERSATION. THIS IS LIKE A VEGETARIAN TRYING TO CORRECT A MEAT-EATER ABOUT THE DELICACIES OF BEEF STROGANOFF *SMDH* cheesy ALL THESE REPROBATE BRUTE BEASTS
Obadiah, obadiah, obadiah!! How many times did I call you? ??

You and your bad mouth ehn... shocked
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Obadiah, obadiah, obadiah!! How many times did I call you? ??

You and your bad mouth ehn... shocked
3 TIMES MADAM shocked cheesy
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: 3 TIMES MADAM shocked cheesy
Nawa for you o... undecided
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Nawa for you o... undecided
WHAT I DO ? CUZ I AM LAMBASTING REPROBATES ? I AM SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. IT IS PART OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION PROVERBS 27 VS 5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Dec 5-10th / Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.