Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,197 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (12038 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Deewonder:

alrite man of God, if are able to differentiate btw d 2 tins above as u wrote, can u briefly tell me d exact significance of d death of Jesus, and his blood...
And pls explain isaiah 55vs7 " let him turn to the lord and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS

1 UNITE THE WHOLE WORLD ( BOTH JEW AND GENTILE ) UNDER THE LAW, BY FIRST FORGIVING THE SINS ( GRACE ) OF THE ELECT MEN OF ISRAEL ( ACTS 5 VS 30-31) AND SEALING THEM ( PUTTING THEM ABOVE THE LAWS SO THEY HAVE FREEDOM TO BE ABLE TO DO THE WORK OF WRITING AND SPREADING THE WORD ). SO THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE IS THE UNIFICATION OF THE WHOLE WORLD BACK TO GOD. JUST SO HAPPENS HE HAD TO PARDON THE ELECT AND PUT THEM ABOVE THE LAW, TO GET THAT DONE.

ISAIAH 55 VS 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. LET THE WICKED FORSAKE HIS WAY ? HOW DO YOU FORSAKE YOUR WAYS ? BY DOING HIS WAYS. BY OBEYING THE COMMANDMENTS. AND THE UNRIGHTEOUS MAN HIS THOUGHTS ? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ? YOUR PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES ( BE IT ATHEISM, HOMOSEX-UALITY, GREED, HEDONISM, ADULTERY, MATERIALISM, ETC ETC. THESE ARE ALL PEOPLES PHILOSOPHIES OR DOCTRINES BY WHICH THEY LIVE BY. THEY ARE MAN MADE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES ) HE SAYS YOU SHOULD ABANDON ALL THESE MAN MADE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES AND RETURN TO THE LORD ( THE DOCTRINES AND PHILOSOPHIES IN THE BIBLE WHICH ARE THE COMMANDS THAT WILL GUIDE YOUR THOUGHTS ). AND AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THAT, THEN HE WOULD PARDON YOU FOR GOING ASTRAY. MEANING HE WOULD FORGIVE YOU FOR GOING ASTRAY. HE WOULD FORGIVE YOU FOR WHORING AWAY FROM HIM.

JOHN 11 VS 52 He prophesied that Jesus wouldn't die merely for this nation, but that Jesus would die to bring God's scattered children together and make them one.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
bolaino: na wa, e no get wetin we no go see for nairaland, my friend, u are making spurious claims, and u don't have anything to back what u're saying, you are confusing yourself, (no offence intended)

you're just trying to link things that don't make sense, no sensible christian will agree with u, even adherents of other religions who support reincarnation can't even give sound arguments to back their claims, not to talk about u who's supporting reincarnation with the bible, the bible's stance on the after life is clear, after death comes judgment,

stop trying to link vague scriptures with reincarnation, the bible does not support reincarnation, plain and simple,
what makes you think you understand the Bible very well? and be specific on death...u get?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
busoye19: I have questions to ask, but let me start by asking you:
What is ur stance on Destiny?? Is it true that what will become of you here on earth has been pre-destined?
Or is one the architect of his/her own destiny??
OH SORRY BUSOYE. MISSED THE QUESTION. DESTINY ? YES YOU ARE PRE-DESTINED. YOU DONT BELONG TO YOURSELF. THE LORD KNOWS YOUR END FROM THE BEGINNING ( ISAIAH 46 VS 10 ). WHILE YOU ARE THE ARCHITECT OF YOUR OWN DESTINY. WHATEVER YOU CRAFTED OUT HAS BEEN PREDESTINED. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE A STRONG MAN OF GOD. BUT YOU START CHASING THE DREAMS OF BEING A FOOTBALLER. THE LORD CAN DO IT SO THAT YOU BREAK BOTH YOUR LEGS. THEN WHEN YOU ARE IN THE WHEELCHAIR IN SORROW, IT JUST HITS YOU THAT YOU CAN BE A GREAT MAN OF GOD AND THEN YOU WALK INTO YOUR DESTINY. SO PEOPLE CAN TRY TO W-HORE AWAY FROM THEIR DESTINY BUT THE LORD WOULD BRING YOU BACK TO IT BY BREAKING YOU DOWN. ITS THE STORY OF JONAH TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM HIS DESTINY. YOU CANT. YOU CAN TRY BUT YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by busoye19: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
obadiah777: OH SORRY BUSOYE. MISSED THE QUESTION. DESTINY ? YES YOU ARE PRE-DESTINED. YOU DONT BELONG TO YOURSELF. THE LORD KNOWS YOUR END FROM THE BEGINNING ( ISAIAH 46 VS 10 ). WHILE YOU ARE THE ARCHITECT OF YOUR OWN DESTINY. WHATEVER YOU CRAFTED OUT HAS BEEN PREDESTINED. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE A STRONG MAN OF GOD. BUT YOU START CHASING THE DREAMS OF BEING A FOOTBALLER. THE LORD CAN DO IT SO THAT YOU BREAK BOTH YOUR LEGS. THEN WHEN YOU ARE IN THE WHEELCHAIR IN SORROW, IT JUST HITS YOU THAT YOU CAN BE A GREAT MAN OF GOD AND THEN YOU WALK INTO YOUR DESTINY. SO PEOPLE CAN TRY TO W-HORE AWAY FROM THEIR DESTINY BUT THE LORD WOULD BRING YOU BACK TO IT BY BREAKING YOU DOWN. ITS THE STORY OF JONAH TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM HIS DESTINY. YOU CANT. YOU CAN TRY BUT YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED.

Then where is the place of prayers If every life had been pre-estined, why do we pray

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
busoye19:

Then where is the place of prayers If every life had been pre-estined, why do we pray
YOU PRAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH GOD. YOU DONT PRAY TO CHANGE YOUR DESTINY. YOU PRAY TO GIVE THANKS. THE LORDS WILL WILL ALWAYS BE DONE. ALL THOSE WHO PRAY FOR S-TUPID THINGS AND CARNAL THINGS, THE LORD DONT LISTEN TO THOSE TYPE OF PRAYERS.

PROVERBS 28 VS 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination <<< WHOMEVER IS FOLLOWING THE LAWS IS NOT A CARNAL MAN AND WOULD NOT BE PRAYING FOR MATERIAL GOODS. THE TYPE OF PRAYERS HE WOULD HAVE WOULD BE STUFF LIKE >>> FATHER PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE IN YOUR WORK AND TO NEVER GET WEAK. ETC ETC ETC

LORD DOES NOT LISTEN TO PLEASE GET ME A HIGH PAYING JOB, I WANT A BIG HOUSE, I WANT A MERCEDES,I WANT THIS, I WANT THAT. ANYONE WHO IS PRAYING LIKE THAT HAS NOT MORTIFIED THEIR MEMBERS TO THE WORLD AND AS SUCH THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS AND AS SUCH THEIR PRAYER IS AN ABOMINATION
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by charles4all: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Jesus Christ told Mary Magdalene,"Go ye & sin no more"...i think the Mad man is moving on with his life sinning no more thereby paying for his sins already.then for the fact that perhaps he might be possessed by demons brings us back to Pugatory!...when the Mad man dies he goes to pugatory & stay for a period of time b4 making Heaven!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by busoye19: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
obadiah777: YOU PRAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH GOD. YOU DONT PRAY TO CHANGE YOUR DESTINY. YOU PRAY TO GIVE THANKS. THE LORDS WILL WILL ALWAYS BE DONE. ALL THOSE WHO PRAY FOR S-TUPID THINGS AND CARNAL THINGS, THE LORD DONT LISTEN TO THOSE TYPE OF PRAYERS.

PROVERBS 28 VS 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination <<< WHOMEVER IS FOLLOWING THE LAWS IS NOT A CARNAL MAN AND WOULD NOT BE PRAYING FOR MATERIAL GOODS. THE TYPE OF PRAYERS HE WOULD HAVE WOULD BE STUFF LIKE >>> FATHER PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE IN YOUR WORK AND TO NEVER GET WEAK. ETC ETC ETC

LORD DOES NOT LISTEN TO PLEASE GET ME A HIGH PAYING JOB, I WANT A BIG HOUSE, I WANT A MERCEDES,I WANT THIS, I WANT THAT. ANYONE WHO IS PRAYING LIKE THAT HAS NOT MORTIFIED THEIR MEMBERS TO THE WORLD AND AS SUCH THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS AND AS SUCH THEIR PRAYER IS AN ABOMINATION

That means you don't believe in signs and wonders. As we have testimonies of what the Lord is doing in the life of people around the world today through the power of fasting and prayers.
Are you saying that those testimonies are false?. I have seen and experienced such, where the oppressed were delivered and people are been blessed and receiving deleverance.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
busoye19:

That means you don't believe in signs and wonders. As we have testimonies of what the Lord is doing in the life of people around the world today through the power of fasting and prayers.
Are you saying that those testimonies are false?. I have seen and experienced such, where the oppressed were delivered and people are been blessed and receiving deleverance.
I TEND NOT TO MAKE OPINIONS ON THINGS BEYOND THE BIBLE. ARE THERE SIGNS AND WONDERS ? YES. THE METEOR THAT HIT RUSSIA IS A SIGN AND A WONDER, EARTHQUAKES IN DIVERSE PLACES IS A SIGN AND A WONDER, WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS IS A SIGN AND WONDER. HOWEVER OYEDEPO AND CHRIS OYAKHILOME AND BENNY HINN HEALING PEOPLE ? THATS SMOKE AND MIRRORS. ITS ALL TO DECIEVE THE FLOCK FOR FILTHY LUCRE SAKE wink

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by busoye19: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
[b][/b]
obadiah777: I TEND NOT TO MAKE OPINIONS ON THINGS BEYOND THE BIBLE. ARE THERE SIGNS AND WONDERS ? YES. THE METEOR THAT HIT RUSSIA IS A SIGN AND A WONDER, EARTHQUAKES IN DIVERSE PLACES IS A SIGN AND A WONDER, WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS IS A SIGN AND WONDER. HOWEVER OYEDEPO AND CHRIS OYAKHILOME AND BENNY HINN HEALING PEOPLE ? THATS SMOKE AND MIRRORS. ITS ALL TO DECIEVE THE FLOCK FOR FILTHY LUCRE SAKE wink

Shed more light on what you mean by SMOKE and MIRRROS. Because I have seen practical healing of someone close to me. And the medical check-up later proved that she was healed. Did Jesus not heal the sick and perform diverse miracles and he promised that that believe that they will do greater things -Mark 16:17-18
"17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by busoye19: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
obadiah777: I TEND NOT TO MAKE OPINIONS ON THINGS BEYOND THE BIBLE. ARE THERE SIGNS AND WONDERS ? YES. THE METEOR THAT HIT RUSSIA IS A SIGN AND A WONDER, EARTHQUAKES IN DIVERSE PLACES IS A SIGN AND A WONDER, WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS IS A SIGN AND WONDER. HOWEVER OYEDEPO AND CHRIS OYAKHILOME AND BENNY HINN HEALING PEOPLE ? THATS SMOKE AND MIRRORS. ITS ALL TO DECIEVE THE FLOCK FOR FILTHY LUCRE SAKE wink

What's ur take on Tithe and Offering

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 5:56am On Apr 11, 2013
Sir, I've followed your line of thought for sometime now. While I agree with some of your positions to some extents, I will say on this, you are wrong! Very wrong!! Not only have I seen miracles happen, I have experienced them myself.
1. I was asthmatic for over 25 yrs from my childhood days in FGCL, up until my working days with former Oceanic bank, my colleagues can assert to this. I was the only banker that never removed my jacket in the office for any reason, but was miraculously delivered by prayers. With medical evidences from different hospitals. I can be more specific with names and locations, even copies of medical reports, if you want, as evidence!

2. My younger sister, currently schooling in Ghana had a severe bleeding condition (I infact heard about ENT doctors for the 1st time becos of the situation) and an unusual growth in her body, which had been operated upon severally both at LUTH and other private hospitals in Lagos but kept coming back. She also got instant intervention and deliverance through prayers. She has testified of these!

3. When my wife took in about 5 yrs ago for our first child, she went for a scan and doctors said there was no baby, that it was fibroid and until its operated, we can't have children. we were prayed over and as I speak, a baby girl has been added to the family now and guess what, no operation was carried out till date.

4. There are several others I know and do not know, but have seen be saved by the powers of prayers.
ONLY FOOLS WILL ARGUE WITH OR DOUBT PROOFS

Pls sir, it will do you good to ask where you do not understand, plus making derogatory name callings of God's prophets does'nt in anyway validate your position. You can make your points without trying to run anyone down, because you do not yet understand the miraculous! You will soon

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2013
busoye19:

What's ur take on Tithe and Offering

1 timothy 5 vs 18 For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. give double honors to the prophets that teach well. however churches are not meant to be these mega structures that you have today so by everyone giving tithes and offerings you are enabling the covetousness of the pastor. churches are just a gathering of elders going around spreading the word. not no 50,000 congregation affair. thats idolatry.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2013
dougivilla: Sir, I've followed your line of thought for sometime now. While I agree with some of your positions to some extents, I will say on this, you are wrong! Very wrong!! Not only have I seen miracles happen, I have experienced them myself.
1. I was asthmatic for over 25 yrs from my childhood days in FGCL, up until my working days with former Oceanic bank, my colleagues can assert to this. I was the only banker that never removed my jacket in the office for any reason, but was miraculously delivered by prayers. With medical evidences from different hospitals. I can be more specific with names and locations, even copies of medical reports, if you want, as evidence!

2. My younger sister, currently schooling in Ghana had a severe bleeding condition (I infact heard about ENT doctors for the 1st time becos of the situation) and an unusual growth in her body, which had been operated upon severally both at LUTH and other private hospitals in Lagos but kept coming back. She also got instant intervention and deliverance through prayers. She has testified of these!

3. When my wife took in about 5 yrs ago for our first child, she went for a scan and doctors said there was no baby, that it was fibroid and until its operated, we can't have children. we were prayed over and as I speak, a baby girl has been added to the family now and guess what, no operation was carried out till date.

4. There are several others I know and do not know, but have seen be saved by the powers of prayers.
ONLY FOOLS WILL ARGUE WITH OR DOUBT PROOFS

Pls sir, it will do you good to ask where you do not understand, plus making derogatory name callings of God's prophets does'nt in anyway validate your position. You can make your points without trying to run anyone down, because you do not yet understand the miraculous! You will soon

God bless you!
lol i started out by saying I TEND NOT TO MAKE OPINIONS ON ISSUES OUT OF THE BIBLE. now you would find out that what you are ascribing to is magic. are there powers on the left hand side ? meaning are there voodoo or juju powers ? yes there are. scripture says the prophets do it

jeremiah 23 vs 13 "Moreover, among the prophets of Samaria I saw an offensive thing: They prophesied by Baal and led My people Israel astray. baal was the juju of those days and scripture says

ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun

so most of these pastors if they are healing are using baal. the lord does not perform magic tricks. if you have an ailment or condition, its judgement for something you did and you will not get healed till you have paid fully for it.

see i have come to find out that almost all the bible is coded so that it remains a mystery albeit easily accessible. its easily accessible. you can go into a shop and buy it. any tom d-ick and harry can pick up a bible. so how do you hide sacred text from every demon who has access to the word ? you code it in mystery

psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old

for example lets look at the meaning of the word miracle. a miracle in ancient days is different from what it means today. today when people say miracle, they expect to see magic. thats why these pastors oblige most of you by feigning doing magic tricks for you. however miracle only means ' an extraordinary event'. now lets look at one of christs miracles and lets break them down so you will see that he was not doing magic tricks

1-turned water into wine. what is water ? let me get a precept for you. REVELATION 17 VS 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the wh-ore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

WATERS IS BIBLICAL ENGLISH THAT MEANS MANY PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RACES GATHERING TOGETHER. WHAT IS WINE ? WINE IS BIBLICAL LANGUAGE FOR THE WORD. THE WORD OF GOD. SO BASICALLY WHILE YOU ON THE SURFACE LEVEL THINK HE PERFORMED MAGIC AND A MIRACLE BY TURNING ACTUAL WATER INTO WINE, THE REAL MEANING OF THAT 'WONDER' IS THAT HE HAD A REVIVAL AND CONVERTED MANY PEOPLE TO GOD. THATS THE REAL MEANING OF THE MIRACLE. A MIRACLE IS A WONDER. IT IS A WONDER THAT HE CONVERTED TONNES OF PEOPLE IN ONE PLACE TO THE LORD. NOW DO YOU SEE HOW YOUR PASTORS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE WOULD THINK AN ACTUAL MAGIC TRICK IS EXPECTED OF THEM ? SO NOW THEY START CONSULTING BAAL ( JUJU ) TO TRY TO DO WHAT CHRIST DID NOT DO

SO BACK TO THE INITIAL QUESTION, DO I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES ? YES I DO. HOWEVER I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CHEAP MAGIC TRICKS. wink
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: lol i started out by saying I TEND NOT TO MAKE OPINIONS ON ISSUES OUT OF THE BIBLE. now you would find out that what you are ascribing to is magic. are there powers on the left hand side ? meaning are there voodoo or juju powers ? yes there are. scripture says the prophets do it

jeremiah 23 vs 13 "Moreover, among the prophets of Samaria I saw an offensive thing: They prophesied by Baal and led My people Israel astray. baal was the juju of those days and scripture says

ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun

so most of these pastors if they are healing are using baal. the lord does not perform magic tricks. if you have an ailment or condition, its judgement for something you did and you will not get healed till you have paid fully for it.

see i have come to find out that almost all the bible is coded so that it remains a mystery albeit easily accessible. its easily accessible. you can go into a shop and buy it. any tom d-ick and harry can pick up a bible. so how do you hide sacred text from every demon who has access to the word ? you code it in mystery

psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old

for example lets look at the meaning of the word miracle. a miracle in ancient days is different from what it means today. today when people say miracle, they expect to see magic. thats why these pastors oblige most of you by feigning doing magic tricks for you. however miracle only means ' an extraordinary event'. now lets look at one of christs miracles and lets break them down so you will see that he was not doing magic tricks

1-turned water into wine. what is water ? let me get a precept for you. REVELATION 17 VS 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the wh-ore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

WATERS IS BIBLICAL ENGLISH THAT MEANS MANY PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RACES GATHERING TOGETHER. WHAT IS WINE ? WINE IS BIBLICAL LANGUAGE FOR THE WORD. THE WORD OF GOD. SO BASICALLY WHILE YOU ON THE SURFACE LEVEL THINK HE PERFORMED MAGIC AND A MIRACLE BY TURNING ACTUAL WATER INTO WINE, THE REAL MEANING OF THAT 'WONDER' IS THAT HE HAD A REVIVAL AND CONVERTED MANY PEOPLE TO GOD. THATS THE REAL MEANING OF THE MIRACLE. A MIRACLE IS A WONDER. IT IS A WONDER THAT HE CONVERTED TONNES OF PEOPLE IN ONE PLACE TO THE LORD. NOW DO YOU SEE HOW YOUR PASTORS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE WOULD THINK AN ACTUAL MAGIC TRICK IS EXPECTED OF THEM ? SO NOW THEY START CONSULTING BAAL ( JUJU ) TO TRY TO DO WHAT CHRIST DID NOT DO

SO BACK TO THE INITIAL QUESTION, DO I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES ? YES I DO. HOWEVER I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CHEAP MAGIC TRICKS. wink
You may choose to stick to your position, but let me ask you, did Jesus heal the sick?, yes, raise the dead? yes, Open the eyes of the blind? Yes, cast out Demons, yes, restore speech to the dumb, yes etc etc. Are all these magic?, no, miracles? yes! Was he accused of using demonic spirits (Bal zebud), Voodoo powers to do these things? Yes! Did he say in His name we will do all these? Yes, Did Jesus say they will also hate you and call u names as they did to me? Yes! So, whatever you are saying has been anticipated and u're not the only one saying them. Infact others have said far worse things. But like I said, you in this your lifetime will experience a miracle that will make you swallow some of the things you're saying now.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2013
dougivilla: You may choose to srick to your position, but let me ask you, did Jesus heal the sick?, yes, raise the dead? yes, Open the eyes of the blind? Yes, cast out Demons, yes, restore speech to the dumb, yes etc etc. Are all these magic?, no, miracles? yes! Was he accused of using demonic spirits (Bal zebud), Voodoo powers to do these things? Yes! Did he say in His name we will do all these? Yes, Did Jesus say they will also hate you and call u names as they did to me? Yes! So, whatever you are saying has been anticipated and u're not the only one saying them. Infact others have said far worse things. But like I said, you in this your lifetime will experience a miracle that will make you swallow some of the things you're saying now.

raise the dead ? yes he came to raise up dead israel. MATTHEW 27 VS 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
<<<< THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD THAT IS. THEY WERE SPIRITUALLY BLIND AND NOW THEY CAN SEE. BIBLE AINT NO LITERAL BOOK BRUV. SPIRITUAL RESSURECTION IS RAISING THE DEAD AND GIVING THE BLIND SIGHT.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777:

raise the dead ? yes he came to raise up dead israel. MATTHEW 27 VS 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
<<<< THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD THAT IS. THEY WERE SPIRITUALLY BLIND AND NOW THEY CAN SEE. BIBLE AINT NO LITERAL BOOK BRUV. SPIRITUAL RESSURECTION IS RAISING THE DEAD AND GIVING THE BLIND SIGHT.
Did Jesus raise dead Lazarus back to life? Yes. Was it symbolic? yes, but did it happen at that time i.e seen and witnessed by men? Yes. So, we need to talk of the miraculous experience before the significances?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2013
dougivilla: Did Jesus raise dead Lazarus back to life? Yes. Was it symbolic? yes, but did it happen at that time i.e seen and witnessed by men? Yes. So, we need to talk of the miraculous experience before the significances?
I AINT READ THAT LAZARUS STORY IN A WHILE BUT I CAN BET YOU THAT IF I GO OVER IT AGAIN JUST LIKE JOB, NOAH, DANIEL, ABEL AND JACOB, IT IS A SYMBOLIC FIGURATIVE ALLEGORICAL PARABOLIC REPRESENTATION OF THE PLIGHT OF DEAD ISRAEL AND THEIR SPIRITUAL RESSURECTION FROM THE DEAD AND THEN HOW THEY WERE PUT TO SLEEP AGAIN TO BE WOKEN UP IN THE LAST DAY AND RAISED OUT OF THE DUST. wink
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2013
brownbest:
what makes you think you understand the Bible very well? and be specific on death...u get?
well I'm not a bible scholar nor am I a teacher, but one thing I'll tell u is what I THINK I know, I won't behave like obadiah777 the HERETIC, and make spurious claims.

I don't know of anybody who has died and come back to tell me what the after life looks like and what to expect (those people who claim to have died and come back did not really die) so I can not categorically tell u what death is, but I believe that one day we will all find out, don't follow the teachings of OBADIAH777 he is HERETIC a strong one at that, don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2013
bolaino: well I'm not a bible scholar nor am I a teacher but one thing I'll tell u is what I THINK I know
AND YET YOU ARE OFFERING AN OPINION ? THIS IS LIKE A BLIND MAN TELLING A MAN WHO CAN SEE THAT THE COLOR OF A TAXI IS YELLOW, WHEN HE CANT SEE NOTHING, BUT IS GOING OFF HEARSAY. *SMDH* ALL THESE REPROBATE BRUTE BEASTS cheesy

LET ME LIKE YOUR POST SO YOU CAN COME BACK AND SEE HOW MUCH OF A REPROBATE YOU ARE
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2013
It very laughable seeing that the so called christians don't even understand their one single book.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: AND YET YOU ARE OFFERING AN OPINION ? THIS IS LIKE A BLIND MAN TELLING A MAN WHO CAN SEE THAT THE COLOR OF A TAXI IS YELLOW, WHEN HE CANT SEE NOTHING, BUT IS GOING OFF HEARSAY. *SMDH* ALL THESE REPROBATE BRUTE BEASTS cheesy

LET ME LIKE YOUR POST SO YOU CAN COME BACK AND SEE HOW MUCH OF A REPROBATE YOU ARE
ok guru sat OBADIAH 777, the only human who knows what happens after death, please enlighten us on the after life.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2013
alfaman2: It very laughable seeing that the so called christians don't even understand their one single book.
lmao exactly bruv.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2013
bolaino: ok guru sat OBADIAH 777, the only human who knows what happens after death, please enlighten us on the after life.
no such thing as after-life. you die. body returns to ground and spirit returns to the spiritual realm to rest ( ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 ). after resting for several years ( 3 to 4 generations ) you are deployed back to earth to live again and pay for sins of previous life. and then the cycle continues.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2013
alfaman2: It very laughable seeing that the so called christians don't even understand their one single book.
Boko haram and all Islamic terrorists are killing in the name of Islam and teachings of the Quaran, yet some Muslims say it is unquarinic and unislamic, so where is the unity of understanding of the single book of the Muslims. You must not make comments in an all chritian affairs,especially when your motive is sinister u hear?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2013
dougivilla: Boko haram and all Islamic terrorists are killing in the name of Islam and teachings of the Quaran, yet some Muslims say it is unquarinic and unislamic, so where is the unity of understanding of the single book of the Muslims. You must not make comments in an all chritian affairs,especially when your motive is sinister u hear?
I JUST READ THE LAZARUS STORY AGAIN. AND YES LAZARUS IS 'THE ELECT OF ISRAEL'. ITS AN ALLEGORICAL REPRESENTATION
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Deewonder(f): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777:

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS

1 UNITE THE WHOLE WORLD ( BOTH JEW AND GENTILE ) UNDER THE LAW, BY FIRST FORGIVING THE SINS ( GRACE ) OF THE ELECT MEN OF ISRAEL ( ACTS 5 VS 30-31) AND SEALING THEM ( PUTTING THEM ABOVE THE LAWS SO THEY HAVE FREEDOM TO BE ABLE TO DO THE WORK OF WRITING AND SPREADING THE WORD ). SO THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE IS THE UNIFICATION OF THE WHOLE WORLD BACK TO GOD. JUST SO HAPPENS HE HAD TO PARDON THE ELECT AND PUT THEM ABOVE THE LAW, TO GET THAT DONE.

ISAIAH 55 VS 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. LET THE WICKED FORSAKE HIS WAY ? HOW DO YOU FORSAKE YOUR WAYS ? BY DOING HIS WAYS. BY OBEYING THE COMMANDMENTS. AND THE UNRIGHTEOUS MAN HIS THOUGHTS ? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ? YOUR PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES ( BE IT ATHEISM, HOMOSEX-UALITY, GREED, HEDONISM, ADULTERY, MATERIALISM, ETC ETC. THESE ARE ALL PEOPLES PHILOSOPHIES OR DOCTRINES BY WHICH THEY LIVE BY. THEY ARE MAN MADE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES ) HE SAYS YOU SHOULD ABANDON ALL THESE MAN MADE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES AND RETURN TO THE LORD ( THE DOCTRINES AND PHILOSOPHIES IN THE BIBLE WHICH ARE THE COMMANDS THAT WILL GUIDE YOUR THOUGHTS ). AND AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THAT, THEN HE WOULD PARDON YOU FOR GOING ASTRAY. MEANING HE WOULD FORGIVE YOU FOR GOING ASTRAY. HE WOULD FORGIVE YOU FOR WHORING AWAY FROM HIM.

JOHN 11 VS 52 He prophesied that Jesus wouldn't die merely for this nation, but that Jesus would die to bring God's scattered children together and make them one.

Thanks sir, since you said it's our Going astray dat the lord forgives, in regard 2 d scripture i quoted, i do agree wit you..
Man of God, pls kindly do me another favour by vividly elucidatin on the scriptures below wit emhasis on d words wit Caps letter..thx
Isaiash 43 vs 25..I, even 1, am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and i will not remember your SINS.
Hebrew 10 vs 17... Their SINS and their lawless deeds I will remember no more

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
dougivilla: Boko haram and all Islamic terrorists are killing in the name of Islam and teachings of the Quaran, yet some Muslims say it is unquarinic and unislamic, so where is the unity of understanding of the single book of the Muslims. You must not make comments in an all chritian affairs,especially when your motive is sinister u hear?

I wonder why you are asking me this question.

Na me suppose dey ask you because all of you na the same set of mad people following old books written by mad middle eastern men.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Deewonder:

Thanks sir, since you said it's our Going astray dat the lord forgives, in regard 2 d scripture i quoted, i do agree wit you..
Man of God, pls kindly do me another favour by vividly elucidatin on the scriptures below wit emhasis on d words wit Caps letter..thx
Isaiash 43 vs 25..I, even 1, am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and i will not remember your SINS.

I think your god was just acknowledging his amnesia.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by dougivilla(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
alfaman2:

I think your god was just acknowledging his amnesia.
Guy park well naw! Na serious thing them dey talk here. This your senseless intrusions which you are mistaking for comic relief are both unsolicited and foo.lish!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
dougivilla: Guy park well naw! Na serious thing them dey talk here. This your senseless intrusions which you are mistaking for comic relief are both unsolicited and foo.lish!!

Typical christian showing their true colours: anger, insults and hatred.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Deewonder:

lmao i am not a man of God ooooo. the name sounds too regal for me. anyway lets see
ISAIAH 43 VS 25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. WHEN THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN, THE GENTILES HAD NOT BEEN JOINED WITH ISRAEL UNDER THE LAW. SO THE BOOK OF ISAIAH REFERS TO ISRAEL ONLY. ISRAEL IS THE LORDS PORTION ON EARTH. THROUGH ISRAEL HE WOULD MAKE HIS LIGHT KNOWN TO THE WHOLE WORLD ( THATS HOW GOD OPERATES, HE USES A NATION OF PEOPLE AS HIS OWN TO GET TO EVERYONE. INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY ). HOWEVER MOST OF ISRAEL IS MESSING UP BIG TIME. THEY ARE WORSHIPPING EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN BUT GOD. THEY HAVE STRAYED AWAY. SO THATS THE BACKDROP TO THAT VERSE. HE IS TELLING ISRAEL THAT ISRAEL BEING IN THE FOOLISH STATE THEY ARE IN IS A REFLECTION ON HIM AS GOD AS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HIS LIGHT TO THE WORLD SO THEREFORE FOR HIS OWN SAKE HE WOULD BLOT OUT THEIR SIN ( WHICH THEY WERE CURRENTLY PAYING FOR AS THEY WERE ENSLAVED AT THAT POINT IN TIME BY THE BABYLONIANS ) AND FORGIVE THEM AND FORGET THAT THEY EVER SINNED. THIS HOWEVER IS AN UNFULFILLED PROPHESY. THIS HASNT HAPPENED YET. THIS PROPHESY WOULD HAPPEN IN THE KINGDOM WHEN ALL ISRAEL WOULD HAVE PAID FOR THEIR SINS. ( KEEP IN MIND ISRAEL IS NOT WHO YOU THINK ISRAEL IS. THE REAL ISRAEL IS CURRENTLY PAYING FOR THEIR SINS AS WE SPEAK ). ALSO KEEP IN MIND THIS VERSE IS NOT SPEAKING TO THE ELECT OF ISRAEL WHO ARE THE FIRST FRUIT WHO WERE THE ONLY OBEDIENT ONES THAT CHRIST CAME TO PARDON FOR THEIR SINS ( GRACE )SO THEY CAN WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT TO UNITE THE WORLD, BOTH JEW AND GENTILES, UNDER THE LAW. SO YOUR VERSE IS ONLY REFERING TO ISRAEL AND THEN NOT ALL ISRAEL BUT THE ONES WHO ARE NOT THE ELECT BECAUSE THE ELECT WOULD HAVE HAD THEIR SINS PARDONED ( GRACE ) BEFORE THAT TIME.

HEBREWS 10 VS 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more SAME EXACT EXPLANATION AS ABOVE.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Deewonder(f): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
obadiah777: lmao i am not a man of God ooooo. the name sounds too regal for me. anyway lets see
ISAIAH 43 VS 25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. WHEN THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN, THE GENTILES HAD NOT BEEN JOINED WITH ISRAEL UNDER THE LAW. SO THE BOOK OF ISAIAH REFERS TO ISRAEL ONLY. ISRAEL IS THE LORDS PORTION ON EARTH. THROUGH ISRAEL HE WOULD MAKE HIS LIGHT KNOWN TO THE WHOLE WORLD ( THATS HOW GOD OPERATES, HE USES A NATION OF PEOPLE AS HIS OWN TO GET TO EVERYONE. INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY ). HOWEVER MOST OF ISRAEL IS MESSING UP BIG TIME. THEY ARE WORSHIPPING EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN BUT GOD. THEY HAVE STRAYED AWAY. SO THATS THE BACKDROP TO THAT VERSE. HE IS TELLING ISRAEL THAT ISRAEL BEING IN THE FOOLISH STATE THEY ARE IN IS A REFLECTION ON HIM AS GOD AS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HIS LIGHT TO THE WORLD SO THEREFORE FOR HIS OWN SAKE HE WOULD BLOT OUT THEIR SIN ( WHICH THEY WERE CURRENTLY PAYING FOR AS THEY WERE ENSLAVED AT THAT POINT IN TIME BY THE BABYLONIANS ) AND FORGIVE THEM AND FORGET THAT THEY EVER SINNED. THIS HOWEVER IS AN UNFULFILLED PROPHESY. THIS HASNT HAPPENED YET. THIS PROPHESY WOULD HAPPEN IN THE KINGDOM WHEN ALL ISRAEL WOULD HAVE PAID FOR THEIR SINS. ( KEEP IN MIND ISRAEL IS NOT WHO YOU THINK ISRAEL IS. THE REAL ISRAEL IS CURRENTLY PAYING FOR THEIR SINS AS WE SPEAK ). ALSO KEEP IN MIND THIS VERSE IS NOT SPEAKING TO THE ELECT OF ISRAEL WHO ARE THE FIRST FRUIT WHO WERE THE ONLY OBEDIENT ONES THAT CHRIST CAME TO PARDON FOR THEIR SINS ( GRACE )SO THEY CAN WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT TO UNITE THE WORLD, BOTH JEW AND GENTILES, UNDER THE LAW. SO YOUR VERSE IS ONLY REFERING TO ISRAEL AND THEN NOT ALL ISRAEL BUT THE ONES WHO ARE NOT THE ELECT BECAUSE THE ELECT WOULD HAVE HAD THEIR SINS PARDONED ( GRACE ) BEFORE THAT TIME.

HEBREWS 10 VS 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more SAME EXACT EXPLANATION AS ABOVE.

very aware u ar not a man of God.. Kk, down 2 our discussion, Ur xplanation has not even scratch d intent of God's mind and tot in regard dat scripture...
When God tells u i will remember no more ur sins in regard of d quantity and quality, he means exactly dat so simple and plain to every crossing of a t, and dottin of an i....
And more 2 dat, the blood of Jesus, is d very reason, God boldly forgives ur sins and mine....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Dec 5-10th / Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.