Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59080 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by otumfour(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
nigerians always beeetchin'......wtf ....why can't y'all stay in ur furkn country hen.......y'all so arrogant, yet first to drop tears when tha heat is on......smh!

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Reverse Apartheid.South Africa is like an embittered housewife who feel unloved. Nigeria is like a troubled husband who runs from his home.The South African National psyche is contaminated. The Nigerian National psyche is polluted.

Tomorrow is pregnant for both nations.....

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by olajide8(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
After reading this article I just knew it was one small piece of trash/lubbish that wrote this, about nigerian's, if it were true, from my point of view, you are not a nigerian, -yes a few people thought they could get better opportunities, which I also frown at "outside nigeria" but, for these so called people *S.Africans*, whom I, believe we are better then personally, to treat us, with the same kind of apathy in general *not exclusively* imagine, the same people, we fought for, against the many apartheid regimes hmmm- but, without them understanding the psychology, of these persons, and addressing it then theirs an issue-
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by otumfour(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
splashbaby: hehehehe the SA girl don disppear, I was warning her about this obvious defeat from the 9ja ethnic warrior...but she turned a deaf ear. She ran away kabakaba...Make one Ghanian miss road come start country war too...Na Mahama go beg boys on Nairaland to stop...Our people dey really para. But una dey derail and spoil everything with this Yorub/Igbo yabs

murthafurka!...who is tht ethnic warrior u claim got gunzzzz......murthafurka....call him out....otumfour is here.....I'ma spank tht lil boko pig......we dun play homie.....its ur mods tht be saving y'all arrzes hiding our posts and shixt.....why don't u face the Ghanaians urself murthafurka.......e be like say generator sounds don fuckup ur brain.....kwasia

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
The funniest of these SA bashing is that Alex the hotel owner is not even a south African,and bside most of his workers and customers are Nigerians, so I don't believe the story,bside safari hotel only represent very little of SA,I lived in this hotel for one yr while in Uni in SA,yes Alex is crazy but he can't do Witout Nigerians.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by plasgidy: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
nig2change: .

My questions to fellow naija folks is that why do prefer to suffer abroad than to hustle in Nigeria. Many African countries are envious of our black gift from God. Imagine selling your house to buy visa, travel tickets to abroad to start afresh in the name of various national challenges which great countries have passed through in their nation building.

Sometimes it seems, you don’t need too many reasons to hate Nigeria and I feel so hateful towards my country right now. http://m.news24.com/
pls nig2change go and get us the photograf and post it to nairaland
nigeria/MyNews24/Nigeria-will-never-pull-through-like-this-20130327
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
olumidazz: A bad behaviour is a bad behaviour either from professionals or non professionals. Seriously u guys need to come here and see how this chukwu guys mess this place up its so sad, u hear them speaking the language and making a whole lot of noise with red eyes in bars, malls, side walks hospitals, parks and every where u go. On our trip back home in december, the hostesses practically had to shout down the chukwu boys to switch of their phones and prepare for take off even made some very funny remarks like they where transporting some aliens back to their homeland. Seriously its shameful. Anytime any SA plane land from naija everybody at the airport will be on their toes.

Why are u hiding the name of the tribe? U think by been diplomatic you will convey the message to a civilized mind? Who told u Ibos wannt to be civilized? Its time to tell the Ibos to their face how much shit they are full of, this complacent attitude of trying not to call names is what has lead to this ugly and regretable situation. Ibos are hated all over the world for their attitude and rather than seek changes they arrogantly argue on. 90% of the bad name nigeria has abroad comes from Ibos

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
chief batiatus:

So some other people like u see my point? The Ibos are Nigeria's greatest problem and they are always the first to cry foul, racist, etc. Why Gowon wasted gud people in order to keep this people baffles me

They are so arrogant and they believe they are better than the rest of the Nigerian people. Patheitc beings.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
chief batiatus:

Why are u hiding the name of the tribe? U think by been diplomatic you will convey the message to a civilized mind? Who told u Ibos wannt to be civilized? Its time to tell the Ibos to their face how much shit they are full of, this complacent attitude of trying not to call names is what has lead to this ugly and regretable situation. Ibos are hated all over the world for their attitude and rather than seek changes they arrogantly argue on. 90% of the bad name nigeria has abroad comes from Ibos

YES!!! You couldn't have said it better.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: https://www.nairaland.com/1234362/south-african-wives-nigerians-protest

Sweetcheek, were u among the protesters?
Hahaha
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shame on you Nigerian ....turning this thread into a tribal war zone sad shocked shocked ..what a shame.
Tufiakwa, I must say. undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TonySpike: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
euromilion: The funniest of these SA bashing is that Alex the hotel owner is not even a south African,and bside most of his workers and customers are Nigerians, so I don't believe the story,bside safari hotel only represent very little of SA,I lived in this hotel for one yr while in Uni in SA,yes Alex is crazy but he can't do Witout Nigerians.

Do you think Alex could have changed his mind because of a shoot-out at his hotel or some recent crime at the hotel? Hotels don't profile people for any reason...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by olumidazz: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
@goodsydney, I am not ready to join issues with you, from you comment I can see u do not comprehend easily, I live and work here, I hv not said the igbos are not industrious, what I am advocating is that while carrying of their businesses they should conduct themselves as decent nigerian nationals and not bring shame to those of us who do legit businesses here. Discipline is very key in what ever we do in life, bad behaviour follows you everywhere like a shadow little wonder y this my same chukwu brothers could not hold out on a 6 hour flight to lagos a lot of them took turns to go and smoke in the toilet of a non- smoking flight, u should see how the hostesses were shouting them down like nursery class pupils.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Shame on you Nigerian ....turning this thread into a tribal war zone sad shocked shocked ..what a shame.
Tufiakwa, I must say. undecided

My friend get your smelling aro, whatever you call it cameoorian self from here. Bush pekin.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Engen(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
Can somebody please ban this person from this blog...pls go to sowetanlive.co.za or any other S/A Site...this is a Nigeria forum. we come here to discuss Nigeria and our issues..enough of your hatred and not well thought through comments...obviously u re a Black south African who doesn't see beyond your border....pls am tired of your comment I beg you in the Name of God just leave us alone....
sweetcheecks:

You are talking crap you are tge first ones to cry foul when your country men are intorogated and you say SA is xenophobic. Your brothers have turned great suburbs like Seapoint in Cape Town, Hilbrow in Jhbg, Sunnyside in Pretoria, Point in Durban and many others into a no go areas. And you azzzholes come here to say SA has the highest crimes in the world when.most of the crime is done by your likes and when the public take it in their hands then SA is xenophobic. Check google if in doubt before the likes if you were allowed to come in SA crime was bot a known factor in SA. I support my country in dealing with any criminal element any way the want to reed it of this rotten behaviour. If they do not like they must go back to Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

They are so arrogant and they believe they are better than the rest of the Nigerian people. Patheitc beings.

You still haven't told us why this is so;

Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo: Ex convict

Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo: Ex convict

Bola Tinubu: Alleged Ex convict in the US

Olabode George: Ex convict

Donaldson Oladipo Diya (the weeping general): Ex convict

Abdulkarim Adisa: Ex convict

Tajudeen Olanrewaju: Ex convict

Tafa Balogun (former IG): Ex convict

Sunday Ehindero (former IG): In prison custody awaiting trial

Moshood K Abiola: Died in Detention!*****

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rimbaldi:

@THIEF BAT ANUS
HOMO MUMUNIS! THE 22 THAT WERE ARRESTED FOR CC FRAUD IN US WERE ALSO IGBOS?

The over 400 awaiting execution in indonesian prisons for drug crimes are what tribe? U bloody morooon. The 2 that kidnapped a japanese man and on trial in malaysia last week are what tribe? U Ibos are a very very useless and arrogant lot! U have not suffered in nigeria yet!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

My friend get your smelling aro, whatever you call it cameoorian self from here. Bush pekin.
who is your friend? Moronic bastard

https://www.nairaland.com/1248109/credit-card-fraud-32-people-nigerians

^^^
Know your place: ------->prison/jail
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
olumidazz: @goodsydney, I am not ready to join issues with you, from you comment I can see u do not comprehend easily, I live and work here, I hv not said the igbos are not industrious, what I am advocating is that while carrying of their businesses they should conduct themselves as decent nigerian nationals and not bring shame to those of us who do legit businesses here. Discipline is very key in what ever we do in life, bad behaviour follows you everywhere like a shadow little wonder y this my same chukwu brothers could not hold out on a 6 hour flight to lagos a lot of them took turns to go and smoke in the toilet of a non- smoking flight, u should see how the hostesses were shouting them down like nursery class pupils.

Aeroplane toilet without a smoke alarm? Dude are you sure you have ever boarded a plane in your entire life?

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

You still haven't told us why this is so;

Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo: Ex convict

Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo: Ex convict

Bola Tinubu: Alleged Ex convict in the US

Olabode George: Ex convict

Donaldson Oladipo Diya (the weeping general): Ex convict

Abdulkarim Adisa: Ex convict

Tajudeen Olanrewaju: Ex convict

Tafa Balogun (former IG): Ex convict

Sunday Ehindero (former IG): In prison custody awaiting trial

Moshood K Abiola: Died in Detention!*****

Because Igbos thought them their criminal triats. Now you and your people have spoiled those well trained Yorubas how to be criminals like the Igbos. Rubbing y'all dirty habits on the good citizens of Nigeria. Criminal fools!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by olumidazz: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ bititus you are so on point sir. Pls come to my church tomorrow I will give u holy communion. Can u see all the comments and disgraceful arguments from their tribesman that have invaded this thread. I live in joburg and know a lot of this chukwu brothers who has brought a lot of us to disrepute be name, pls guys stop being unnecessarily emotional.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: who is your friend? Moronic bastard

https://www.nairaland.com/1248109/credit-card-fraud-32-people-nigerians

^^^
Know your place: ------->prison/jail

Wait a minute let me get this off my chest.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha.... you wish i was in one of those places. Again, take your smelling aro self from here, Camerooian baboon. Your kind aways smelling with piss. Get your narrow ass from here foolish hegoat!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
olumidazz: @ bititus you are so on point sir. Pls come to my church tomorrow I will give u holy communion. Can u see all the comments and disgraceful arguments from their tribesman that have invaded this thread. I live in joburg and know a lot of this chukwu brothers who has brought a lot of us to disrepute be name, pls guys stop being unnecessarily emotional.

When the SA xenophobes came after you lot in SA, it was d same Chukwu guys that brought out their AK47s to face them I/diots while you lot hid behind the Chukwu guys pooing in your pants.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Your countrymen are abused in all over the world regardless their Ethnicity, all you tribal warlords should wake up ....jails don't discriminate.

And the idiat dare quote me...dude don't even start what you can't finish..

No wonder people abuse you on your own site, you don't even respect yourselves and each other.....

Yoruba this Igbo that .
Did the hotel's owner make a difference? They said Naijan stop fooling yourself nigga

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Godogwu: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dreamflyin: U'll neva see posts by pple like Godogwu and Byllionaire on this thread.
Hypocrites!

Looool why are you catching feelings though?

Some of us actually have other things to do rather than sit on nairaland all day. I for one have finals coming up, lab reports to do and assignments too; i can't waste my fathers money just because i want to be the first to always reply a post on nairaland.

Then again after i showed you facts of how much the traders earn daily in Nigeria, you ran away... Nevertheless that's not relevant now. @ the post, i really don't care what some "unrecognized" hotel in SA puts up, its not like I'll ever need to stay there. I believe its the useless Nigerians who live outside the country that should be blamed for this sorta rubbish, but no one should blame the goverment.....I find that completely stupid. Finally, Nigerians have the choice to live wherever they choose, I'm not forcing anyone to stay back in Nigeria.... Nahh not atall, intact we need all the useless ones out even ( wish they can all change their nationality and stop spoiling the country's name outside) like the 22 scammers that were caught recently.

Now dude, there you have it...... I can't and will never diss my country.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

Wait a minute let me get this off my chest.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha.... you wish i was in one of those places. Again, take your smelling aro self from here, Cameroonian baboon. Your kind aways smelling with piss. Get your narrow ass from here foolish hegoat!
nigga ....you ain't making any sense...I will let you deceive yourself.. wink
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
otumfour: nigerians always beeetchin'......wtf ....why can't y'all stay in ur furkn country hen.......y'all so arrogant, yet first to drop tears when tha heat is on......smh!
Who is this shoe shiner ugly charcoal Ghana Must Go ape. Coward abeg go fight Chinese in Ghana, Chinese are using AK47 to thiefing Gold and chase away kings and people of Obusi in Ashanti Region of Ghana. Coward ape go their and fight Chinese and stop making noise in Nairaland.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Godogwu: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk: Worthless article. If you travel abroad to sell drugs, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do fraud, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do prostitution, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel abroad and keep your environment there dirty, it is Nigerian govt's fault. Tell me something. Does there come a time when these "perfect, innocent Nigerian citizens" actually take responsibility for their own actions?

So on point!!!!
Like!! I don't even understand some of these people.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
kpolli:

If the main trade in a country is crime, expect the Nigerian to open a business in crime.
so why complain when u get deported? undecided undecided undecided
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Olodostein: Reverse Apartheid.South Africa is like an embittered housewife who feel unloved. Nigeria is like a troubled husband who runs from his home.The South African National psyche is contaminated. The Nigerian National psyche is polluted.

Tomorrow is pregnant for both nations.....

Hmmm... Deep words...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

Those people you name up there may have sacrifice their loved ones to get that possition. Igbos are notorious for human sarcrifice for big possitions. Besides, those Igos that are doing well around the world were schooled by Yoruba teachers. If it wasn't for those Yoruba teachers they too would've been in crimial activites. just like the rest of their brothers and sisters... hehehehe
vmonyoue:

Because Igbos thought them their criminal triats. Now you and your people have spoiled those well trained Yorubas how to be criminals like the Igbos. Rubbing y'all dirty habits on the good citizens of Nigeria. Criminal fools!

Can you also explain to the house why the following prevails in your Oduduwa cave?

-------2003, Dr. Ayo Daramola, a PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Ekiti State, and a consultant on Social Protection and HIV/AIDS to the World Bank Country Office in Abuja was murdered in his bedroom at his hometown, Ijan-Ekiti. A nutritionist who recently joined the race, his death is linked to the intra-party crisis, which has thrown up political enemies after the death of the third term agenda in the state. He was stabbed, shot and hacked to death.

------   Engineer Funso Williams, PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Lagos State and chairman, Board of Directors of Nigeria Maritime Authority (NMA) was murdered on July 27, 2006. Police are still investigating this assassination. Forensic experts were invited from London to assist them. The police arrested PDP gubernatorial aspirants in the state and some members of the NMA board. They were held for about three weeks. 

-------- On July 16, 2005 unknown gunmen killed Alhaji Lateef (alias Lati Osogbo) a close associate of the strongman of Ibadan politics, Alhaji Lamidi Adebibu, in Ibadan. 

--------- Alhaji Sulaimon Olajokun, a Lagos-based businessman and one of the 'financiers' of the group, Oranmiyan was murdered on his way to Lagos from Ile-Ife Osun State, in a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on May 15, 2005. He was a chieftain of the Alliance for Democracy (AD). 

---------  On December 23, 2001, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige, was killed inside his bedroom at Ibadan, Oyo State. The police declared one Olugbenga Adebayo, ( a.k.a. Fryo) wanted in connection with the murder. The trial of suspects took many twists and turns; several judges resigned from the case, and Ige's wife died after one of the futile hearings to trace the killers. The Oyo government withdrew the case from the court in 2004. 

---------- Mrs. Emily Omope (a.k.a . Thatcher), an AD member, died on March 3, 2003 at the UCH Ibadan after an acid attack in December last year by unknown persons. 

--------- Unknown assailants in Lagos killed Dele Arojo a PDP gubernatorial aspirant on November 25, 2002. 

--------- On December 19, 2001, Mr. Odunayo Olagbaju, a member of the Osun State House of Assembly, was killed in front of the Moore police station, Ile-Ife, Osun State. 

--------- Ahmed Sardauna, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State also fell to the assassin’s bullet in 2003

---------- Otunba Dipo Dina [/b]Candidate of the Action Congress (AC) in the 2007 governorship election in Ogun State, Dipo Dina, shot dead in Ota by suspected assassins in 2010

---------- [b]MR. Ahmed Onipede, a former special adviser on mineral resources to the immediate past governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, was murdered by unknown assailants in 2010.

Onipede’s body was found in a  pool of blood in his home in Badagry, Lagos.

---------- Atiba Local Government Area Chairman, Alhaji Azeez Adegbile, was assassinated by a yet-to-be-identified three-man gang.

Adegbile 55, was murdered in his sleep at his Odunerin Compound home around Akodudu area of Isale Oyo about 11.50 am.

---------- .A chairmanship aspirant on the platform of Action Congress (AC), in Ward II of Ibadan South East Local Government area of Oyo State, Hon. Taiwo Falade, was yesterday murdered by gunmen at his Odo-Oba, Ibadan, residence.

---------- A key member of the legal team of Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola, in the election petition case over the 2007 election, is dead. He died after being set ablaze by unknown assassins.

Mr. Jonathan Adebisi Ogundere, who was the oldest lawyer in the team, was abducted from his country home in Oyan, Odo Otin Local Government Area by some people, who drove him to a village called Igbotele and set him ablaze.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nigga ....you ain't making any sense...I will let you deceive yourself.. wink

na ur papa and mama be NIGGA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.